George Clooney & Stacy Keibler - SAG Awards 2012 Red Carpet

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler - SAG Awards 2012 Red Carpet

George Clooney wraps his arm around girlfriend Stacy Keibler at the 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (January 29) in Los Angeles.

The couple looked absolutely stunning! Stacy rocked a Marchesa dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, Palladium and Jacob and Co jewels, and a Judith Leiber clutch. George chose a Giorgio Armani tux.

George is up for the Outstanding Performance By A Male Actor In A Leading Role award for his work in The Descendants. He is up against Leonardo DiCaprio, Jean Dujardin, Brad Pitt, and Demian Bichir.

Make sure to catch the 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards LIVE tonight at 8/7c EST on TNT!

george clooney 2012 sags 01
george clooney 2012 sags 02
george clooney 2012 sags 03
george clooney 2012 sags 04
george clooney 2012 sags 05

You’re a selfish a-hole, George.

Keebler has a hot cookie
Once again GC tops Brad’s and his emaciated Ang

ChristianBaleAsJesus @ 01/29/2012 at 8:04 pm

she is a lucky duck. she’d never be able to go to these events if she wasnt with him.

Love the dress she’s wearing! but it’s kinda annoying watching them, cause you know it’s not gonna last..

Oh God not these again….

George, don’t you think it’s time already to move on to the next one?
I mean you have been with this one for almost a month now. Whipped!

She looks stunning.Everything is just perfect.

Lucky girl…

George, this is too boring now, every event-different girlfriend.

Anyway, I like George, but not the girls…

He seems to keep his girls for about two years and then bye bye. Maybe he pays them a farewell amount $$$$.

Clooney demonstrates once again that his trashy Oscar campaign is far more important to him than the fair treatment of non-hooker women in entertainment industry, the well being of women around the world, and the feelings of his real friends. He’s a man who sold his soul. If for no other reasons than these, he should not be awarded the Oscar.

M Martell @ 01/29/2012 at 8:44 pm

I like her dress.. DON’T BASH ME PEOPLE! LOL

stacy is beautiful, her dress is perfection. george is handsome. i like them together.

Stacy’s hair is a mess it looks like it was done in the dark then she went through a wind tunnel. The dress is a safe and boring option which also describes Stacy. Nothing real about this couple and she won’t be around two years she will be lucky to make it through April. Stacy is a lot of things but she isn’t beautiful……

I guess George parading Stacy around to all the premieres and award shows did not help with his campaigning tonight at the SAG awards. What is with her hair.

#Losing #yaymycontractboss #getmyvegasbrothellook #lies #karma #gratuitousnamedrop #botoxveinconcealer #needhelp4blackroots

ah ah ah ah.

Katy Dicktater @ 02/01/2012 at 11:28 am

Yup I’m out of line at COH folks but I don’t apologize for my over the top rude rant attacking a poster who always expresses “honest” truthful opinions about the “showmance” between G & his more recent golddigger.

I do have ulterior motives besides being a control freak so If anyone tries to keep the truth on point, on my goofy-games-for-bored-brats forum, I will attack them as well. Yup, I’m a two-faced insider also! P.S.- I don’t hesitate to give out anyone’s registration ID info and I use any info. posted on my forum for whatever purpose I need it for. Hahahhhaaa. Don’t like it? Start your own forum. Yes, arrogant and obnoxious,two-faced insider, that’s me. Haven’t noticed that by now?:)

Troll, troll, troll…rawHIDE! people!

@Katy Dicktater: I for one am thankful that sisie saw the light and stood up to the psycho bully that is katiebuttplug.
The only reason the psycho bully’s forum even gets read is that other would-be Clooney bloggers are boycotting Clooney right now. Once he stops the rent-a-ho sideshows, decent people will once again start hosting blogs and forums dedicated to him, and katiebuttplug will have no one to troll except her several sockpuppet IDs.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/02/2012 at 3:11 pm

This s*h*i*t* is getting ridiculous. The decision to extend Stacy is OBVIOUSLY going on. This explains all the nonsense being thrown at Annaand insinuations. All the agendas need to stop right here, right now. It has always been the main objective to keep Anna and George as much distance between them as possible through mind games, bullying, you name it. It is way above Anna’s pay grade to how she is the romantic object considering she and George have not talked nor seen each other in over five years. Also not that much direct communication to begin with.it has come to a consensus that the true objective was never, ever a “relationship” of any sorts. It was a game. A way to continually by spiritual/psychic means to try and I mean try to use Anna’s energy, power, and strength. That is rotten! If that is what George’s “mojo” has been based on, then he deserves to lose the dammm farm! Yeah, his comrades threw kibble her way just enough to make her think she was important. Mind f*u*c*k* if you ask me. The main attraction aspect is reserved for his fame*ho*s like Stacy, Canalis, Larson and so on. Anna is madder than h*e*l*l* and is fed up with the games and all its forms, the conspiracy s*h*i*t*, and most of all the mumbo jumbo that all must be sacrificed for the sake of Clooney’s career. Whoever thought that s*h*i*t* up? I mean really. There is another word for parasites like idiots like this- succubus! Anna and a lot of people are fed up with the garbage! Oh yeah, I was also told that yes Clooney can do whatever the f*u*c*k* he wants to do, but he will do it without the games and dragging Anna into ANY of it. So imagine we will see Stacy for a real long time. Also Signage, Anna wants to know if George and Stacy are NOT having sex, then who is he sleeping with. It is NOT Anna. Never has been. He is getting sex somewhere, so feel free to explain that will ya? I am eager to hear this one, and I am sure Anna is too. Lol! Priceless!

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/02/2012 at 3:42 pm

Another thing is that the crap that George’s people/studios have PURPOSEDLY done for a very long time purposedly created anywhere from extreme financial hardship to villifying Anna’s name. She has worked pretty damm hard to get what she has. Before that, she got truly f*u*c*k*e*d* over. She has proven she is not only a true warrior, but she is a survivor. Yeah it is very easy for bimbos to put on designer duds, get a contract from a major agency whatever, but we all know at the end of the day how she got it. So I hope you idiots are happy Team Clooney, this I am sure will enhance your leverage on convincing Clooney from this point on won’t it. Isn’t that the true point of bugging the h*e*l*l* out of Anna and the rest of us? That is nasty! Just nasty! Have any of you got any scruples? Do you? Do you not think people are not smart enough to figure out your garbage? Anna is right. You idiots are pathetic toads. So what pr strategy/games are the new plan going to need? I am sure you idiots are busy planning away. Sick, sick, sick!!!!!!

To who reads here @ 02/02/2012 at 10:07 pm

All these dedicated to those who read here and believe.

George is Anna's wonderwall @ 02/02/2012 at 11:10 pm

Wonderwall
A barrier which separates the mundane from the Transcendent Reality. A true Wonderwall will always have a crack, or a slit or an opening which allows anyone a glimpse of what lies beyond the Wonderwall.

Go here http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3601/picture7vt.png and here http://www.thestacykeibler.com/pets/animal-rescue
The big fat liar deleted the blog entry in which she claimed that she had adopted Einstein. Google cache still has it, though, and I had also saved a screenshot of it. If you put the second link into Google search then click where it says Cached out to the right, you will see what the page had on it before Cray deleted it.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 1:38 am

What I meant by main attraction is the boost of career, exposure, money, travel, living in the lap of luxury. In these women’s cases they were willing to do whatever it takes, and this is their reward. Well at least we all know what their price is, and how much they can be bought for. It takes a lot of clorox to whitewash images of this magnitude, but it takes true intelligence, savvy, discipline, self esteem, maturity, and direction to graduate from a four year college, hold your head up high, and no matter what kind of putrid s*h*i*t* these bottom feeders like who surround Clooney throw at someone to shake it off, come back, and ready to throw down. Slander and defamation just because you can. Tell me what kind of upbringing did these clowns get to think they are so priviledged that their word is gold. Can someone explain that one to me?

Clooney Secrets @ 02/03/2012 at 1:42 am

I’d like to know more about Anna. Sorry to hear about her hardships and treatment. Know its been 5 yrs as mentioned, but if she is willing, would love to hear some of the actual story. It could possibly save someone else from ruining their life.

One who cares about these things.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 1:51 am

Someone else from ruining their life? Hmmm.. Interesting statement. Why do you ask? If it is for Stacy then forget it. She deserves the misery like the rest of his fame*hos. Ask Clooney’s handlers I am more than sure their one sided story will give you ideas.

Clooney Secrets @ 02/03/2012 at 2:03 am

Forget Stacey. Just interested in Anna’s story. And someone who could be somewhat like Anna. And why would one ask manipulators and liars for truth?

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 2:17 am

Somewhat like Anna? Let me guess she actually is involved with Clooney? Better yet let me guess she slept with him? I said ask Clooney’s handlers because that is who you are going to believe, or routing answers for. Do the homework. I am sure you can find postings of the bs. Not falling for the game.

Clooney Secrets @ 02/03/2012 at 2:29 am

Hasn’t slept with him yet. But it could be about to happen soon. Contact is presently occurring. talks only. Not a game for her. “In Love” and no, she doesn’t trust very many ppl. The handlers would be the wrong ppl for her to talk to. Nothing but lies and deceit. They will sell her the moon and stars too, but leave out truth or actual details needed. Of course. Know its hard to talk about ti, but there isn’t any way to find Anna’s story that i can see. Simple truth would be appreciated.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 2:48 am

Oh really? So where does Stacy fit into all this? Do the math. If you asked the questions, you already know the answers. So she is the next one after Stacy. Big deal. We all knew that. You can get any answers you want. Your game is not working. Good night.

@Clooney Secrets: From what I’ve been told, unlike people who falsely claim to value privacy, Anna actually does value her privacy, so it’s unlikely you’ll be getting any accurate information about her.

Clooney Secrets @ 02/03/2012 at 3:10 am

yeah well Ok. Suspicious answer. Not if someone can talk her out of it. From the sounds of things that have happened, game is already on and manipulators at work. Sounds like distance may be a good thing, from those handlers and manipulators.

@Clooney Secrets: No need to worry about her. Anna is nobody’s fool.

Clooney Secrets @ 02/03/2012 at 3:13 am

@Signage, Thanks. What i figured as she wasn’t one of the hos. Seems like too many unfriendly carps biting here. manipulators much?

@clooney’s secrets…no sense in talking to those two. Both of them are nuts and think that Clooney is “in psychic contact” with them and one of them thinks that Clooney and his “team” are trying to wreck their lives…like he has nothing better to do with his time. And they both think they’re THE ONE (now called Anna)! ahahahaha

Their “saga of true love” is only in their very tiny little twisted minds…there is no Anna. There is only the “next one” in reality. Clooney is quite content with his life the way it is and it’s not going to change anytime soon.

Again, do yourself a favor, don’t fall for the lie which is Anna…it’s only true in their very delusional little minds.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 3:43 pm

LMAO- No you piece of s*h*i*t* you are the crazy one. I said nothing absolutely nothing about psychic contact. If you are going to open your mouth. Know damm well what the h*e*l*l* you are talking about!

Paranoid much? This is EXACTLY why I did not bite on Clooney Secrets. What other bag of tricks do you a*s*s* wipes not good enough for toilet paper have? I know you jerks are just earning a paycheck, but hey I will flip you a quarter so you can call someone who gives a dammm. So STFU b*i*t*c*h* and do not speak out of turn! I only deal with one secular JSB at a time.

Anna is very real, and you idiots know who she is. Your legal teams are a bit cash poor these days are they not due to your illusions aren’t they? Apparently SAG actors were not feeling the “love” either. Stirring up the melodrama is not helping your “Golden Boy” now is it? I know people can post some damaging s*h*i*t* about right now on some of your posse so STFU! I already stated EARLIER that all of you IDIOTS start this crap just at times like this and stop the madness. Obviously you missed that memo now didn’t you? If the purpose unlike you was to drag on till the Oscar campaign, I would entertain Clooney’s secrets since it is obvious what is up. Oh well what can one expect from screaming, shrilly “Queens” anyways right? Remember some of us b*i*t*c*h*e*s got claws and swords and use them. Not all of us drop to our knees, and take the “command” position, Stacy, Canalis, and rest. This is ALL the attention you idiots gonna get. Clooney need you idiots to focus on the Oscar race the “right” way. Messing with people’s personal and business affairs are bad karma, or did you miss that memo too? As you say “ha ha ha”? You miserable putz!

I rest my case! ahahahahaha

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 4:06 pm

LMAO- If you had a case. Hahahaha. That is such a stupid reply but then you know that.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 4:12 pm

You have proved NOTHING. This is what you clowns have been pushing the envelope for. I stated if you could actually read that Anna( None of your business what her name is) have not spoke or seen Clooney in over five years. That is not a romantic relationship. So dunce cap go back under your rock. Kinda of dumb aproach on your part. Clooney secrets that was a stupid moniker too. Not to mention obvious. Dumb, dumb, dumb! So what are we being distracted from? Me replying to you is a distraction for what reason? Speak up idiot. You got the floor.

True Friends @ 02/03/2012 at 4:14 pm

SIGNAGE and TIMEKEEPER
Your love, passion and dedication will always be dearly remember

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/03/2012 at 4:44 pm

Dedication to what? Do fill me in.

Because George is a Good American and patriot i hope for Oscar he will choose a Tuxedo Thom Browne and no Georgio Armani

@I LOVE YOU GEORGE!: I see that you idiots are still hacking messages.

By the way, Anna has never stated that she loves George. Nor does she have a crush on him, nor is she infatuated with him. She got to know the real George instead of the public persona, which is a good thing as his public persona does not appeal to her at all. She cares about him, yes. Whether she loves him remains to be seen.

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/06/2012 at 8:19 pm

I see someone has been working overtime…JUST JARED! No Anna is a realist. As it has been posted over and over and over and over and over again. Bad mouth his fame*ho*. Of course not! Just women who have a back bone,and think highly of themselves right?

In other countries women are treated like trash but there’s very little media attention drawing attention to their plight. In Hollywood, trashy females are promoted by George Clooney as media-worthy women. Why does George Clooney think it’s ok to exploit the dignity of decent, intelligent women? Why does he promote garbage women like the keibler mediawhore? So he can insult his mother, sister, late aunt, and all of the truly decent women in the world???

clooneys latest pr trick @ 02/06/2012 at 11:09 pm

Keibler sticks her arsehole in the air for perverts while these women break their backs for food for their children: