Halle Berry: Little Door with Olivier & Nahla!

Halle Berry: Little Door with Olivier & Nahla!

Halle Berry goes out to lunch with her rumored fiance Olivier Martinez and her daughter, Nahla, on Sunday (January 29) at The Little Door in Hollywood.

The 45-year-old actress walked using a pair of crutches – Halle injured her foot several months ago while working on a movie in Spain and is still recovering.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

Earlier in the month, Halle, Nahla, and Olivier visited Disneyland together and brought along a friend of Nahla‘s for a day of fun at the park.

FYI: Halle is wearing Gap 1969 “Sexy Boyfriend” jeans and a Lisa Hoffman Beauty fragrance bracelet.

halle berry crutches olivier martinez nahla lunch 01
halle berry crutches olivier martinez nahla lunch 02
halle berry crutches olivier martinez nahla lunch 03
halle berry crutches olivier martinez nahla lunch 04
halle berry crutches olivier martinez nahla lunch 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Bella Coola @ 01/29/2012 at 4:07 pm

She will get FULL custody from Gabriel tomorrow, after that stunt he pulled by pushing the nanny. Gabriel should NEVER have pushed the nanny while she held Nahla.

Sucks! Gabriel must be pissed, seeing Halle parade Nahla around Olivier like that. He can’t even spend much time with Nahla.

JJ, why no mention of the fact that Halle will be in court tomorrow seeking full custody after Gabriel Aubrey was accused of and is being investigated for child endangerment?

I am liking Halle less and less. She is doing everything in her power to keep that little girl away from her father. Nahla is going to grow up resenting her mother. Just because Halle’s father wanted nothing to do with her does not mean the same has to be true for her daughter.

I dont like her I kind of feel bad for Gabriel Aubry. Its likeshe is taking her way from him purosley by making all these accusations

I wonder if Nahla thinks Olivier is her father. So confusing for the child.

She looks more like a man everyday. Halle used to be so beautiful.

Child endangerment my A**. I would have pushed the nanny too if she tried to come between me and my child. Halle is a bitter and crazy woman who used Gabriel for his good genes.

yeah you are so right [ASHA], I would also not feel happy at all for having someone always on my back telling me what to do with my child.Halle has put too much pressure on Gabriel ,and he cant take it anymore.It pisses him off to always having a nanny tellling him what to do with nahla.I dont blame Gabe for becoming angry.Give him a break and privacy

lexy hates bilson @ 01/29/2012 at 4:28 pm

She’s crazy!!! Now she’s trying to make this man her baby’s daddy and lying about her REAL daddy!! I’m sure when this guy and her break up she’ll be talking trash about him!!

smart, nyc @ 01/29/2012 at 4:33 pm

You must be kidding??!!! it is clear Gabriel has anger management issues….how do you know what Halle endured being with him. Relationships are hard and no one knows how their’s deteriorated. Don’t be so quick to blame Halle. It takes two hands to clap!

I actually think she’s kinda crazy..she has a history with crazy acts she’s done.Poor girl,Nahla.
I’m sorry for Gabriel,he didn’t know what he was getting himself into when he got involved with her..but shouldn’t Oliver learn from Gabriel’s mistakes?

Love The Shoes @ 01/29/2012 at 4:49 pm

Nahla always looks at ease and happy in this situation.

See this right here is why some of you need to leave the thread. If you read the complaint it clearly states the nanny was holding Nahla when he pushed her and she fell into the wall. That is child endangerment. It also states that Nahla became so afraid that she was cowering and crying. He lost his temper in front of the baby that is enough in most states to warrant an investigation.
In some states any time a domestic violence situation occurs CPS launches an investigation.

Once again the nosey nanny had a right to be there because a court had already decided Gabriel did not need to be alone with Nahla for more than 3 hours. You can talk around it but, it is a fact he violated the court order when he spent all day alone with Nahla. Anyone under a court order who wants to “act a fool” with a nanny or anyone else in front of their child gets exactly what they deserve

Perspective from anothe site:

charlotte @ 01/29/2012 at 5:12 pm

Halle is pathetic. She bounced around from guy to guy. Found a gorgeous model so that she could have a child. Then wanted to get rid of the guy. The thing she didn’t factor in was Gab really does love his daughter. What’s Halle’s next move. Well she’s already tried the race card. Now it’s he’s abusive. Halle has serious mental issues. Lets face it all the guys she’s been with can’t all be wrong. As for her and this guy, shame on her to allow he latest, to pretend to be her dad. Can’t understand a justice system that allows her to continuously get her own way. Oh wait, it is California. Celebs always get special treatment.

Of course the male whom we know nothing about gets blind support, while the black woman is labeled crazy, unstable and evil.

@Kid: Don’t even try and make it about that. I used to be her fan until NOW. I finally thought she had buried the axe and came to her senses with Gabriel, the father of her child (!) but then she had to drag him and her child (yep that’s what she is doing) through the mud. It makes her look crazy! I feel so embarrassed for her, I really do.
I wish she would see this comment and hopefully realize she is losing the little fans she had left! I thought finally she and Gabriel had worked things out but she is coming across as a bitter vindictive b-tch. She needs to let her daughter see her father. She is really pissing me off the way she is treating him and yes, I DO believe he is innocent after all, pictures say it all. look how happy nahla is with him and also look at how halle used to speak of him calling him a “great dad” etc. She just wants him out of her daughters life and replace him with Olivier like a crazy psychopath! She is losing fans the way she is acting is EMBARRASSING!
Stop putting your private life out there and let the father of your child see his daughter! And maybe you’ll gain sympathy, right now you are looking like the crazy b*tch you are!

We don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors so we can’t sit here and accuse someone of, what it seems like, trying to protect her child. If Gabriel really does have an anger problem then in my opinion, she is doing the right thing seeking full custody to protect Nahla. Speaking from my own personal experience, Halle seeking full custody is the right thing to do if her child could be endangered by someone who is violent.

lexy hates bilson @ 01/29/2012 at 6:37 pm

Halle was with him for a while and she always had nice things to say about him publicly – even when they broke up. Suddenly when he wants to see his kid he’s got all these issues?? Why is it ALL these men have anger issues?? It can’t be that something is wrong with ALL of them – so it’s obviously something wrong with her!!

Gossipgirl @ 01/29/2012 at 6:42 pm

I like Halle and I like her with Olivier; he seems like a nice guy. She deserves to be happy because she has had terrible relationships in the past. She and the ex need to work this out for the little girl so that they all can get on with their lives.

louisvega @ 01/29/2012 at 9:23 pm

every child needs the there parents,no matter what.i know i needed mine,but they were not there for me.and the fact is that she needs him,so hopefully he will be given a chance.god bless.

Halle has been and still is crazy!!!! THAT is why GABRIEL ended their relationship! That is why her second husband, cheated on her!!! And his friends call her Crazy Halle! And that is why her first husband, David Justice, ended their marriage!!!!!! Don’t believe me, do your research! But research those trusted celebrity sites and not gossip magazines/sites like Life & Style, In Touch, National Enquirer, US, etc…

AND if you are just a wonderful woman, no man would want to leave your a$$!! hahahaahha

Now she is getting back at Gabriel and using Nahla as a tool to bend him!! So I would be highly p.o. and call out the nanny WHO ISN’T THE FREAKEN MOTHER or THE FATHER of the child. Cause it is not like he physically abuse Nahla!!

So, yes, Halle is crazy old a$s b.tch!! Karma! that is why she busted her ankle!!! The gods must’ve sent her a warning to be nice. LOL!

Halle is NUTS, always has been where men are concerned. She’s bitter, backstabbing, manipulative, greedy, cruel, the list goes on and on. I cannot believe there are still people out there who are desperate to believe Halle’s a victim of Aubry. What a freaking joke! Halle makes me ashamed to be a woman…. wish this ***** would get a big slap of comeupance for all her nastyass behavior. Thank goodness for karma.

Halle still pimping her kid @ 01/30/2012 at 1:46 am

Brunch pix of Halle pimping her kid for the judge for Monday…bad acting by both…Halle playing the tragic mulatto with leg in cast and image of them as a happy family. The only reason Gabe probably agreed to the anger management sessions (even though Halle needs her own) is to help his situation whether or not he has AM issues or not.

More pimiping of Nahla at other sites of them at the beach. Nothing more for Halle’s ego and wallet. I don’t believe the engagement rumors nor do I believe he will still be around after the Spring when their movie comes out, she launches 4th fragrance/shoes and abused women shelter gala. I don’t see him around much after that.

Unless they really do love each other and he’s not Halle’s payroll or wanting a green card. Then will be wrong about their mutual bad acting. I hope all of this doesn’t confuse Nahla.

@RC: Finally, someone commenting sensibly… people are so off into another world! The history of this man alone makes him iffy… for instance WHY was he in foster homes? HUH? Why was he in more than one? Huh? Can anyone say, behavioural problems? Think that he sorted all of that out? NO! It’s leaking into his adult life and relationships… ie; Halle Berry and Nahla Aubry!

@getagrip:

Absolutely!!!

know something we don't??? @ 01/30/2012 at 7:56 am

@mkeyes: OMG a Canadian against St. Gabe. Don’t like him either. Don’t know if he was put in foster care by his mother because of having behavioral problems. My understand because of his family size he and his siblings we at one point sent to foster homes because she couldn’t afford to take care of the 8-9 of them. He lived with his father later until he was 18 and seems close to his mother and siblings.

Halle has had anger and violent tendencies too since childhood because she was in counseling by her mother and a teacher who mentored her and she carried it into her relationship with Wesley Snipes and both marriages.

The point is Gabe isn’t a saint and neither is Halle. You attract what you are.

Agree if true, Gabe does need to address his issues. If not, shame on you Halle and you need to work on yours.

aluurey @ 01/30/2012 at 12:12 am #23

************************************************
That’s her ‘white side’. She is acting like the ‘white’ in her. White women are good at villain-izing their baby’s daddy to get him out of their lives.

rattlesnakes @ 01/30/2012 at 2:09 pm

these hollywood types are so self centered and egotistic they cannot even see how damaging all of this is going to be to the innocent child ! they do make less than desirable parents and role models and this is why i think its so funny when others around them bow down , LOL

@Kid:
I have said it before and i will say it again when it comes down to it a beautiful white man against a beautiful black woman they will believe the white guy every time.
I mean the court won’t allow him to be alone with the child, and instead of proving the court wrong he pushes someone holding his baby and its is still Halle’s fault. He admits to having anger issues which again is Halles fault instead of people having some doubt to his credibility they defend him like they personally know him .People are crazy!!!

Hell-y_Berry @ 01/31/2012 at 3:05 pm

Team Gabriel! Halle is bat$hit crazy, and all of her previous relationships confirm this. She is an immature, classless, ghetto sk@nk. She used Aubry for his good genes to make a baby and is now trying to keep him from seeing his daughter. Shame on you Halle! You are a disgrace to all women!

She is practically running trying to keep up with him, he will be gone, because he apparently has already lost interest. I do not like this chick anymore.