Lana Del Rey: 'Born To Die' Debuts Worldwide Tomorrow!

Lana Del Rey: 'Born To Die' Debuts Worldwide Tomorrow!

Lana Del Rey waves at photographers as she leaves her hotel on Monday (January 30) in Paris, France.

The 25-year-old singer will release her album, Born to Die, tomorrow in markets worldwide!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lana Del Rey

Be sure to check out Lana‘s cover of the German edition of Interview magazine, where she gets up close and personal with a bumblebee.

Lana also recently took the cover of Complex magazine.

ARE YOU EXCITED that Born to Die is finally almost here?

lana del rey trench paris hotel 01
lana del rey trench paris hotel 02
lana del rey trench paris hotel 03
lana del rey trench paris hotel 04
lana del rey trench paris hotel 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

she forgot to change out of her pj bottoms

she has looked weird in mag shots and videos but she is cute in real life candid ones.

Got a new iTunes card today and I am ready to hit that “11.99 BUY ALBUM” button tomorrow!!!!

Dang, pj bottoms aside I think she’s gorgeous. I’m a bit jelly!

cute shoes! i actually like her pants!
if she had thinner lips she would look like emma watson.

i think born to die will be a success. cool title too.
good luck, lana!

happybdaynickcarter @ 01/30/2012 at 10:01 pm

how cute, she already has French fans seeking her autograph.
it seems she is more popular abroad than here.

Jan Lisman @ 01/30/2012 at 10:14 pm

I alredy had her in my bed.

JustSaying_GURL @ 01/30/2012 at 11:40 pm

Her new album is amazing! Just as I expected. Very talented girl no matter what the nay sayers say.

Alex A Aguilar @ 01/31/2012 at 12:08 am

Amazing Lana Del Rey.

Johan Antonio @ 01/31/2012 at 12:09 am

I Love Lana Del Rey.

i honestly do not understand the big fuss about her, her songs are awful and they all sound the same, shes not even good live,
but shes like any other new comer, people will love her and say shes the most talented person and then forget about her, oh and by the way, who is she kidding when she says she never had plastic surgery?? seriously its so insulting

yeahriiiight @ 01/31/2012 at 3:12 am

Born to Die? Is that the title of her career just asking

visit thiis lanadelreyfan.com/

I feel like this is a case where every key just jumped on a band wagin and hates her for no real. Why, bec the poor girl had a crappy performance? That’s horrifying, I’d feel bad for her not hate her. But that’s the kind of hateful, snarky society we live in now.
Everybody hatin her just makes me want to like her more.

It is really annoying that she stopped her promo in France just because she didn’t like a question asked by a journalist in Le Grand Journal about plagia. She’s really fragile and susceptible.

Her music sucks just like Adele.

AMAZING ALBUM! one of the best I’ve heard in a while, her music is thought provoking and memory sparking.. Its like a page out of my past, she takes me on a trip with her voice and I really feel the pain in her songs.. she is EXACTLY what the music industry needs, A CHANGE! her album is already #1 worldwide.. this girl is about to BLOW UP!

please check out my music at: http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial just a fellow artist trying to spread the word..

I’m not signed to a label, I do this ALL on my own! If you like my style and music please click “like” I’d love to have your support! Its ALL about the music!

spread LOVE!
BH

@Sabrina: she’s new. be more understanding. also, if i were her, id do whatever the hell i wanted, that includes stopping any interview or press tour.

@juniper: I agree with the fact that she’s new, and so it’s normal she’s afraid and stuff. But seriously, the promo really is an important thing. It’s a part of the job, and it’s unfair that she stopped it in France just because one single question wasn’t at her taste. She said something like “I’m sure that journalist doesn’t like me” just because he did his job, like a normal journalist, asking for something a lot of people are wondering. Anyway, I don’t think she stole the song or something. And I really like Lana del Rey. I just think it’s immature to do that. Kind of a diva. I hope she’ll change her mind and give other interviews in France cause I really like her. And like you said, she can do whatever the hell she wants. But I don’t think stopping the promo of her album is something good. She can do whatever the hell she wants in something else than in her work. Excuse my english mistakes if I made a few.

Her album is #1 in almost every itune stores in Europe, she deserves it – it’s a beautiful album.
I get the fact that you can’t please everyone (except for Adele obviously), but why are some people so obsessed on hating/hunting her ? Just pass your way, I’m sure there are artists out there that will fill your shallow life with some emotion and inspiration. There’s enough room for everyone.