Leonardo DiCaprio Covers 'GQ Australia' February/March 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio Covers 'GQ Australia' February/March 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his piercing blue eyes on the cover of GQ Australia‘s February/March 2012 issue.

The 37-year-old actor sat down with GQ and his J. Edgar director Clint Eastwood for an intimate discussion where Leo admitted he may have his eye on directing!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

“Yeah. I do [want to direct]. And if I did direct, I would try to have the same no-bullsh*t approach to it as Clint [Eastwood] and his crew have. Seriously, there are no frills on his set. It’s a small, tight-knit crew,” Leo told GQ interviewer Mark Harris.

Also featured in the issue is The Twilight Saga: Eclipse‘s Xavier Samuel, who posed for “The New York Jacket” feature.

For more from Leo and Xavier, visit GQ.com.au!

leonardo dicaprio gq australia 01
leonardo dicaprio gq australia 02
leonardo dicaprio gq australia 03
leonardo dicaprio gq australia 04

Credit: Craig McDean, Holly Blake, Styling: Wayne Gross.
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Magazine, Xavier Samuel

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 721 » Show All
The awful thruth @ 02/02/2012 at 7:44 am

It’s sarcastic…

Maybe he’s just dating? Trying to find the right girl? It’s not “brrrr.” Btw – still sticking by my opinion that 15 years age dif in HW is not a big deal. Yeah, she’s 22, and if she survives with him past the summer, maybe she’s “a little more right” or she’ll go away. Also, Bar was 20 or 21 when she started dating Leo. When one person is young, it seems creepy, but that person will grow up.

LEO – THE APPLE DOESN’T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE. Remember that when it comes to some of your exes.

Anyone hear of any tea about weinstein and leo’s relationship? Is he punishing Leo with these awards for some reason? Someone on this board must have that kind of inside info…

This is weird. Someone named `Pami` from Bellazon said this:
Article snip:
“I had a lot of beautiful relationships with gorgeous women. But you know: a real gentleman never tells,” he laughed. Hum, Leonardo!

`Pami` responds: Gosh…I didnt know I had been so remarkable in his life…tks Leo!
It seems to be an insider… she also posted this naked pic of Leo. Anyone under 18 shouldn`t open the link:
Bellazon page: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1405&st=15600

Who is Pami?

No, not an insider. If you follow the thread you realize that these young girls joke around being involved with Leo and stuff. You know 6th grader stuff. Seriously don`t take it seriously! Far from `insider`…

more from 54 @ 02/02/2012 at 10:20 pm

hmmmm…link not working well. It’s on page 780 (Bellazon) Jan 13th post of (dicaprio + Bellazon from google). Just realized it was right before the GG. Why would someone do that? I really do suspect an insider, because I’ve been reading her posts, and people seem to depend on her for info.

Who is “Pami’ of Bellazon. Shame!!

Is that a legit nude photo?Does anyone believe he had a thing with Angelina?just curious..

quid pro quo @ 02/03/2012 at 1:44 am

That picture is freely available on the internet, no one knows for sure wherther it is fake or real. Playgirl was going to publish it but Leo wonked them with a 45 million dollar lawsuit. Its public. I think “Pami” is just joking.

quid pro quo @ 02/03/2012 at 1:47 am

@sos: their reps set them up and maybe they fooled around once..tooka shower buit there was no interest. As someone said they are both “alphas.” She is way too smart, too beautiful, too independent for him. He needs wishy washy dingalings to make him feel big and girls that are stupid enough for him to control.

where are Leo's fan ? @ 02/03/2012 at 7:56 am

Where are you ?

Thanks quid pro quo.I was just wondering if that’s one he had sued over or had been denied.Well,kind of a shame on Angie cause she looks and acts different from the girls he does date.She kind of has a cool rock chick thing going on.Which bothers me about his “type” .We hear about him hitting on other types like brunettes,but they never make the official GF list.why??

Super Bowl @ 02/03/2012 at 12:09 pm

There are tweets that Leo was seen in Indianapolis ( where Erin is hosting a Super Bowl party tomorrow night ). But isn`t he in Sydney? I mean he just arrived less than a week ago. Also this tweet… Any info?
mikejaberelite mike jaber
27 Jan

@Super Bowl@54:

How awful…is it eh who shot him this way?It is her desperate naked style

DiCaprio come back to Bar!This prostitute will kill all ur good causes!

@Super Bowl:

He is too ugly&dumb&greedy for real hot&cold girls!

@Super Bowl:

Nobody wants this old jerk.Go away!

Super Bowl @ 02/03/2012 at 12:35 pm

@Eh: What`s your issue? I`m not a big fan of Erin and I do think Leo is getting creepy chasing these young things but what`s with you and all this hatred? Relax!

What is your issue?Eh or dicaprio pr?

Relax!Nobody is interested in creepy old guy and his dirty eh!

Super Bowl @ 02/03/2012 at 1:48 pm

I don’t have an issue. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound with this PR cr*p? Didn’t I say I’m not an Erin fan and Leo is a fool with his young chicks? Which part screams like PR to you?
If nobody is interested in him and he is a creepy old guy ( according to you ) why are you here?

This part is compeletely sounds like party PR.
“IF your a HOT girl and want to go to Leonardo DiCaprio’s Superbowl party in Indianapolis email me a picture and name: elitechivip@yahoo.com

His HOT naked pic is not enough for u?

@Super Bowl:

I am here because of you!Right now i am looking for some desperate naked pics to send you

@Super Bowl:

Do u have any idea how stupid and desperate u sound with ur “I am not an Erin fan”?Eh ..

@Super Bowl:

He is a greedy jerk anyways: “dating” desperate stuff or not It shows!

Super Bowl @ 02/03/2012 at 2:47 pm

Eh, you are a nut case. That’s a tweet and it’s not from me. Relax already and leave the ‘creepy old guy’ and his ‘dirty girl’ alone.

@Eh:

Are you kidding me? What about Bar dragging him along with Whiney Campbell and Vlad on a yacht just days after giving the finger the Hague. Then to the “diamond guy’s” b-day party, where Leo was checking out bangles with Bar. All this after Blood Diamonds. I took his pontificating of that issue seriously! No more diamonds for me unless it’s freely and fairly traded. And I can add another 10 things to this list.

Erin is the right person for Leo right now. She’s cool, fun, smart, and lower maintenance than clingy BarN.

Btw – if you are a lovely Jewish sister, it’s highly disrespectful to wear a large campy crucifix around your neck for the paps in a largely Catholic country. Another good decision by the respectful refaeli family.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 721 » Show All