Reese Witherspoon Talks Justin Bieber - Exclusive!

Reese Witherspoon Talks Justin Bieber - Exclusive!

Check out Reese Witherspoon chat about Justin Bieber in this exclusive JustJared.com clip.

The 35-year-old actress, who was being interviewed by MTV News for MTV First: This Means War, was told that Justin may be making a remake of her and Mark Wahlberg‘s 1996 film Fear.

“Would he be playing me, or is he playing Mark Wahlberg?” Reese joked!

“Girls get crazy about him…I didn’t know much about him until I saw the documentary…it made me think what a sweetheart!” Reese added.

Check out the full interview tonight on MTV, where Reese promotes her upcoming flick This Means War.

FYI: Reese is wearing Holmes & Yang‘s shawl collar blazer.

Check out the clip below…

Christopher Polk/Getty

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 01/31/2012 at 9:22 am

Love her for that comment!!! lol

please check out my music at: http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial just a fellow artist trying to spread the word..

I’m not signed to a label, I do this ALL on my own! If you like my style and music please click “like” I’d love to have your support! Its ALL about the music!

spread LOVE!
BH

She tries so hard to be relevant with her constant staged photo ops and her attempts in Interviews to sound so quirky, everyday, concerned and social person she is and all it does is highlight how much of a polar opposite she is How anyone can remotely believe any of her fakeness is amazing. And can we say Bomb for her new movie? It sounds totally unbelievable (who would fight over her?) and the trailer looks like its horrible.

i love Reese Witherspoon she is pretty and really had this amazing dazzling, unique smile. I just dont know why she want to talk about this JB he is not really that cute.. Joke

Justin Bieber is a creep and an *******. And Reese another self-interested.

what a twit.

I Am Keving Smith @ 01/31/2012 at 10:27 am

STFU Greasy Reasy!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@Meridith: ‘fraid so. A real measured response. She is so afraid of appearing to be condescending or dismissive of ANYone or ANYthing that could come back on her. But for a moment her true self peeked out with the “Is he playing me or Mark Wahlbert?” She’s a phoney, that’s for sure.

Mark Evans @ 01/31/2012 at 10:56 am

Very good

Oh Please! @ 01/31/2012 at 11:26 am

Witherfake is an idiot!

Running Crazy........ @ 01/31/2012 at 11:28 am

Every time she opens her mouth, she sounds like a fake a** beotch!

STFU, REALLY!

lol@ “will he be playing me, or Mark Wahlberg”!!! Can’t blame her for not knowing if that effeminate little twink is a guy or a girl. Still haven’t figured that out myself.

@Oh Please!:

waaaaaaaaaah! Reese insulted by hero! waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Non Believer @ 01/31/2012 at 4:23 pm

@magic8

I don’t get that last comment to Oh Please!

but I do agree, she sounds like a complete idiot!

Always has and Always will!

RAH RAH!!

Mrs Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 01/31/2012 at 4:26 pm

The plants and PR are out today in full force!

WHO RAH!!!!!!

That Chin really scares me. I’m so afraid….

Bobjustbob @ 02/01/2012 at 9:32 am

Reece DESPERATELY needs a hit, she’s been in quite a few bombs in a row and she’s not young anymore by Hollywood standards, her mega-million salary and fame is fading. She obviously reads JJ if she agreed to this inteview (why I’m kind of leary of this website compared ot others, think JJ site works with celebs’ reps, i.e. more pics/coverage in exchange for interviews).

InTheIndustry @ 02/03/2012 at 9:32 pm

@Bobjustbob

Most of these type of sites, work with all celebs’ reps…….

Including the magazine’s

Good to see these suggested methods in design.