Brad Pitt: 'Today' Appearance with Jonah Hill!

Brad Pitt: 'Today' Appearance with Jonah Hill!

Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill drop by Today on Wednesday (February 1) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor and his co-star chatted with Ann Curry about their film, Moneyball, and pranks that were played on the set.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

On Tuesday, Brad and Jonah taped an episode of Inside the Actors Studio.

We’ll find out if Brad and Jonah take home Oscars when the 2012 Academy Awards air on February 26 on ABC!

Brad Pitt & Jonah Hill on ‘Today’

FYI: Brad is wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo black cashmere shirt. He’s also pictured wearing a cream cashmere sweater by Ferragamo and aDolce&Gabbana coat.

brad pitt out nyc 01
brad pitt out nyc 02
brad pitt out nyc 03
brad pitt out nyc 04
brad pitt out nyc 05

Credit: Jackson Lee; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Cool! Both Brad and Jonah are so cute.

Go see the movie!

I love Brad !!! <3
I love Angelina !!! <3
I love the Jolie-Pitts!!!!! <3
Mabuhay kayo!!!!!!!! :-)))

tns again? @ 02/01/2012 at 9:53 am

ok mag says angie is prego withs twin boys and did you all hear brad say only 2 of his kids do not like the paps at all

LOL The cart prank story is so funny.

twins again? @ 02/01/2012 at 9:54 am

she does look like she has a bump like my 2 daughterinlawsdo, due in june

twins again? @ 02/01/2012 at 9:55 am

brad looked really young on the today show and so tan..im 48 to, proud to be the same age as Brad

twins again? @ 02/01/2012 at 9:57 am

are there more awards coming?….why was he on?………..so many awards, im confused

This man is so gorgeous, inside and out!

twins again? @ 02/01/2012 at 9:59 am

oh the acadamy awards?…I see, so many different awards…. seems like the same ones would win, brad is overlooked alot.bejamin button and Kalifornia he showed his talent well

twins again? @ 02/01/2012 at 10:02 am

why am i gettin a thumbs down?…I was not trying to be mean in anyway…

here's johnny @ 02/01/2012 at 10:03 am

Brad has a demented clown smile like an axe murderer.

Brad looked so good on Today. Still handsome and sexy. Him and Jonah were so good. Love brad, love Angie, love all their kids. Can’t wait to see him on the daily show tonight.

Brad looks so young and handsome. Good genes are in the Jolie-Pitt family.

with all the botox brad looks like Jennifer Aniston.

SAG Red Carpet thought bubbles @ 02/01/2012 at 10:14 am

Brad~~so proud of my work and family~~

Angie~~ I’d rather be munching rug~~

The trolls are out again!!!!!!!! hahaha
BRANGELINA owns you all !!!! Bitter losers!!!!!!!!!! :-)))))))
I forgot to say that the trolls are here because #IT”S MORE FUN IN THE JOLIE-PITT THREADS!!!!!!!! :-)))
Brad loves Angelina and Angelina loves Brad !!!! :-))) Accept the fact and live with their happily ever after paradise!!!!!!!! =D

what happened to my comment?who is the father i asked since angie is sleeping around alot lately.

with both gender i have to say.

she just got herself a date for these 4 days that pitt is gone to another city.and the date is a b-list actress whom she went on and asked for her number and kissed and bited her neck.

how embaressing for pitt that must have been.jolie let a blist actress whom she doesn\’t know very well to find out her relationship with pitt is a big fake one.he is just a tool in her hand.

unbelievable @ 02/01/2012 at 10:30 am

I can’t believe it. I was watching the Brad-Jonah interview and the very first commercial aftyerwards was for Wonderbust!!! And then people claim that ss isn’t coat-tailing it!!! Unbelievable the level she stoops to remain relevant. I’m in the Chicago are, was this commercial national?!!!!
By the way, I loved the interview but that commercial spoiled it for me!!

unbelievable @ 02/01/2012 at 10:33 am

forgo to mention, thought ii was cute that the crew played a WhAM song before the commercial break and it took Jonah a second to recognize it and Brad didn;t until jonah mentioned it and laughed..

Great B&W pix of Brad and Bennett Miller in Vanity Fair’s Hollywood issue!!! Please bring over Jared!

All I have to say that seeing this in real time on hd television, Brad Pitt may just be the best looking movie star today. He looked more GORGEOUS than ever! I love he and Jonah’s humility. Angelina has the hottest guy in the biz! Give it up haters.

Waving to all fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Lurker @ 02/01/2012 at 10:40 am

Moneyball is now #2 on the all time top grossing baseball movies, #11 on sport dramas – as per Box Office Mojo.
Looks like Jonah Hill is gaining weight again. Well . . .
I hope Brad and Jonah both win the Oscar. That will be so cool!

Wanderlust @ 02/01/2012 at 10:43 am

George (Paul Rudd) and Linda (Jennifer Aniston) are an overextended, stressed out Manhattan couple. After George is downsized out of his job, they find themselves with only one option: to move in with George’s awful brother in Atlanta.On the way there, George and Linda stumble upon Elysium, an idyllic community populated by colorful characters who embrace a different way of looking at things.
**** Stars