Christina Aguilera: 'Rolling Stone' Cover with 'Voice' Coaches!

Christina Aguilera: 'Rolling Stone' Cover with 'Voice' Coaches!

Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, and Blake Shelton take the cover of Rolling Stone‘s latest issue.

Here’s what the coaches from The Voice had to share:

Christina, on being the only female coach: “You have to be a pretty strong girl to stay up in the mix with the guys. It’s a lot. It’s a crazy locker-room kind of situation.”

Adam, on Cee Lo’s style: “He can wear white socks with sandals and still have it be f—ing cool. If I did that, Blake would make fun of me.”

For more from The Voice, visit RollingStone.com!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
speaktruth @ 02/01/2012 at 11:52 am

Soooo excited for the Voice to come back! This cover seems a little awkward to me since not everyone’s into it….lol I love all of them though.

Christina looks amazing!

Glad she’s wearing pants.

Christina and Adam Levine are so cute..

xtina looks fierce <3

WHERE IS DANNYYYYYY

sOO much better than AI or X factor!! Can’t wait for the season to start!!

anybody?anybody? @ 02/01/2012 at 12:46 pm

They photoshopped a good 30 pounds off her. Not criticizing her or anything, but if the woman is proud of her body why does a magazine have to “correct” it? And what’s going on with these two all over each other? LOL All four are great together though, love this show.

Yes, #AdamTina amazing together..
Christina is so Fabulous..and real talented..
We Love Xtina!

Christina Aguilera is the voice of our generation. Is it just me, or does Adam Levine and Christina secretly wanna do each other? HOT!!

Christina is so photoshopped..if you look at the latest pictures with her it’s pretty damn obvious that she’s photoshopped here..at least 20 pounds..if she like her curves then why doesn’t she accept them on a cover?

fitzlombard @ 02/01/2012 at 2:25 pm

oh my god i cant hardly believe how many fat asses haters are on this thread! LMAO!
Big COWs behind the PC vomiting on Lady Xstina make me like her even if i nevere been a serious fan so far….
i’m just LOL reading the lamers trying to get a revenge at life for being such loosers and dishing aguilera like that!ahahahaha!

Multi ethnic Goddess @ 02/01/2012 at 2:45 pm

Xtina… My Angel, my Goddess, my role model, my vocalist, my sun light, my inspiration, my idol …..<3

First off, I really like Christina but does anyone else think that she wasn’t there for the actual photo shoot. It looks like they just added her image in…no hate on them though, THE VOICE is THE BEST!!!

ADAM!! LOVE YA!!

they could have had an amazing cover.
who shot this and what editor chose it?
sigh.

Queen Aguilera Best Forever @ 02/01/2012 at 4:41 pm

The Best Love Glam So Hot Sexy Xtina And Adam Best Forever Gooooooooooo N1 succes <3

@Guy: I know what you mean, I had the same feeling. But I saw the video behind the scenes of the photoshoot and she is actually there.

@Guy:

they were all there check on youtube the voice rollingstone behind the scenes photoshoot!

lol at the people saying it’s photoshopped. Nope if you look behind the scenes fro.m rolling stone cover shot it’s about the same. All the coaches look great have a great bond together.Christina and Adam look cute behind the scenes.. All cocahes rock and so can’t wait after the superbowl and on Monday night to catch The Voice. Also, can’t wait to see there commerical they have for the super bowl . YEAH for The VOICE coming back my fav show with my fav coaches!!

christinalover @ 02/01/2012 at 6:34 pm

christina looks adorable and she is the centre of attention, like it always should be!

irene olson @ 02/01/2012 at 9:59 pm

Blake Shelton is such a hick. He needs to go back to OK. Cannot stand him. He would rather talk about drinking than anything else; grow up Blake!

I have a few quotes for yall haters:
Cee Lo’s words: ”I don’t know why they give her so much ****
Anderson Cooper interviewing lady gaga: Do you think ppl wanna see u decay?
Lady gaga: Of course they do, they wanna see me fail, they wanna see me fall on stage, they wanna see me vomiting out of a nightclub. I mean, isn’t that the age that we live in? That ppl wanna see me ppl who have it all, lose it all? It’s dramatic.
SO THERE’S YOUR ANSWERS FANS THAT’S WHY THERE ARE SO MUCH HATE ON HERE SINCE SHE IS A GREAT VOCALIST AND KNOW WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE WANTS. So, it’s like whatever, I won’t even read haters comments.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All