Brad Pitt: 'Daily Show' Interview!

Brad Pitt: 'Daily Show' Interview!

Brad Pitt sits down for an interview for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Wednesday (February 1) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor chatted about his Oscar nomination and getting his movie Moneyball made.

Brad also talked a bit about another one of his Oscar nominated films, The Tree of Life, but Jon quickly told Brad that he had seen the film five times and could not understand it!

In case you missed it, check out Brad on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia‘s February issue.

Check out the interview below…

Brad Pitt: ‘Daily Show’ Interview!

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

bahaha…and re.tarded Maniston is what? a fatzo fuggy and…….she need to fckkkk a producer to get a job.deal with it!!!

Man! What good stuff. Brad is so relaxed, intelligent and charismatic! I love how the audience goes nuts. There is genuine affection and admiration for this man and he deserves nothing but praise. No wonder Angelina is always glowing! This hairstyle is so sexy too! Rowr!

He never ages but his wife looks 47

Just read the article from the Guardian someone posted in the previous thread. I was reading the comments too (which must have been moderated because most were actually on point and not full of garbage). Anyway, here is a comment from this person andiek
3 February 2012 7:48AM at the guardian article:
“When I was in Marrakech a couple of months back, the taxi driver my Riad had arranged to pick us up from the airport had happened about telling us that he’d been the driver for the cast and crew of a Hollywood film.

That film was Babel, and the driver had met Brad Pitt. He’d never heard of Brad Pitt before that – not at all – but he said he was a genuinely really nice guy and while filming on set in the desert, ended up paying for a village to have electricity connected. Brilliant!”

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Brad

Make A Bid For Change with Make It Right and ebay Celebrity!

Make It Right and eBay are hosting an online auction and pop-up store in New York City with celebrity experiences and one-of-a-kind items from February 9-12 at Chelsea Market.

You can check out – and bid on! – all of the amazing auction items at celebrity.ebay.com and start bidding on February 8. Items include:

• A signed guitar from KATY PERRY
• Tennis match with KEVIN SPACEY
• ER scrubs signed by the original cast from GEORGE CLOONEY
• Gown worn by CHARLIZE THERON
• 30 Rock set visit with ALEC BALDWIN
• Two pairs of designer shoes from SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Or stop by the Make It Right / eBay pop-up store to check out the items in person!

Chelsea Market at 10th Avenue & West 15th Street in New York City.
Thursday, February 9 – Saturday, February 11
11am to 8pm EST
Sunday, February 12
11am to 5pm EST

100% of the proceeds from the auction support Make It Right’s work to provide energy-efficient, affordable housing for disadvantaged communities in New Orleans and around the country.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the “god and goddess of LOVE and BEAUTY”… Love the whole family!!!! :-)))

He he he,Dolly’s friends are not happy that Brad Pitt is very Popular when he is with Angelina Jolie ,

Angelina Jolie is a good wife for Brad Pitt !!!

Poor Jen The X huh ?,she had been said 7 years ago !

” In 5 years I’ll be on my way to have family and kids ” (VF 05)

Now is 7 years gone by Jen The X’s womb is still EMPTY !

” I DID I DO AND I WILL ” = NO BABY or BABIES !

Jen The X will be 43 + year old and still No Baby…..Ouch….Ouch.

I think that Brad is taking a lot of effort to appear on these shows not only because he wants to increase the BO and DVD sales of Moneyball and TOL, and of course, his own chances of an oscar, but also because frankly, it gives amazing publicity to Jonah Hill. It is true that Jonah does not appear in every interview with Brad. But it is also a reality that if Brad weren’t appearing in some of these interviews, I doubt if Jonah would have been invited to those interviews himself. Brad is generously ensuring that he is able to shine a light on his friend Jonah, just as he had done for Casey Afleck a few years ago.

bahahah….sooo jealous of his babies lol momma.suck it! trollniston!she’s fugg and a peen changing biyotch!

Katie @ 02/02/2012 at 11:19 pm +17

@I love men aging gracefully: Johnny is too bloated now… alcoholic maybe? As for Tom, he has a good plastic surgeon, he looks good, but still he is so NOT appealing… ewww
Brad has a natural charm & an effortless sexual allure. Angie is a lucky woman.
****************
JD did look bloated in The Tourist but I still liked the movie a lot. But had to wonder how much sexier their interaction could have been if he had looked better. After all he was starring next to Angelina. That in and of itself should have made him go on some of sort diet before he began shooting.

Was reading this article about ITLOBAH and it struck me again how in love and supportive of each other Brad & Angie are- I recall all those pap photos with Brad diligently taking pictures & cuddling with Angie. After seeing this VERY well-done complex, intense movie it is even more touching how they were their usual love bird selves. For those (troll?) naysayers, who think Brad isn’t “good” enough for Angie- go see ITLOBAH and then re-look at the onset pics of the JPs. Not many (any?) of Brad’s peers would would pass on 20M pay days to hang with their kids and be onset photog/gaffer /financier of their SO’s passion project.
__
Excerpt:
That crew proved invaluable for the first-time director, who shot the film in Hungary on a limited budget. “I’ve got six kids, so I was used to multitasking,” she said, ” but I learned something new every day, starting with how to look through the camera. “I’ve had experiences on film sets where people worked together and were kind to each other, and I’ve had other experiences where it was hierarchical and people were rude to each other, so I was very careful in picking a crew that was not only talented but some of the nicest people in the business. They all took pay cuts because they wanted to tell this story.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/movies/joe-williams/angelina-jolie-takes-her-mission-to-missourians/article_bef10086-4e33-11e1-bb1d-001a4bcf6878.html#ixzz1lKAg3ao2

I know this is not the subject of this thread, but just want to mention it now while I am here: Angie is a naturally slender woman. Right after she finished breast feeding Shiloh and then right after breast feeding the twins, she was thinner. Look at her breast in Salt. She is smaller than her normal dimensions. Breast feeding makes a woman lose weight. Why people make such a big case out of Angie’s slight decrease in weight after she has given birth and breast fed her children, is unfair and misguided.

But Angie was always considered a sexy woman because she is slender with natural curves and she carries herself well and has a beautiful face with mysterious, mischievous eyes.

beverlyhills @ 02/03/2012 at 9:26 am

JD’s character of frank was meant to be bloated and not the usual dashing man, alexander pierce needed to be incognito.

btw, anoosha-youbetterlikeme is back, and posting articles from german websites…i remember phoebe was a german, preacher to not talk about aniston, and thought she was better jolie fan than anyone…..things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brad Pitt is amazing and I pray he wins his oscar. He’s been overlooked four times IMHO, enough already.

BTW, on the last thread I mentioned the Peeps article on Ticky with the preceding pages plastered with Angie and Brad at Sag…………like Clooney, the other major fameho, she was allowing them inside ‘their’ new home……………forgot to mention how awful the interior design is…..they featured a couple of rooms, one of which is her ‘work out’ area for her ‘yoga’……………no one gives a sweet shite about her workouts………guess it is to remind us of her ‘bawdy’……..they are simply running out of things to print about her. But Huvsie still busy trying to stay on the payroll.

Troll on board with a busy thumb……….if only Ticky gave a shite about these now desperate losers.

@a fan:

I liked The Tourist.. Loved Angie of course and Paul was my favorite. Johnny was not the best part of the film. He is not sexy in that WORLDLY way.. He was the problem in the movie. Not Angie. She and Paul had great chemistry.. I wanted to see more of them. And less of Johnny.

I like Johnny as a person.. I think he is a sweet and kind man. Not of this world in way.. But I don’t find him the least bit sexy. Never ever have found him that that sexy. I think it maybe because the parts he is most known for are weird character roles with loads of makeup. I’m not use to seeing him as a normal guy. And that for me was the problem

But like I said I like Johnny.. just not interested in his films.

To busted. I think there’s only 1 movie of Brad’s I’ve watched where he hasn’t been sexy (in California he was scary not sexy)but in Johnny Depp’s case, its a mixed bag of sexiness. I LOVE him in in Chocolat– he was soooo sexy. You should check that movie out.

Fully Understood Moneyball @ 02/03/2012 at 10:55 am

and it still sucked

@Fully Understood Moneyball:

I don’t think you were smart enough to understand it. Next…….

@Fully Understood Moneyball:

Your comment is just idiotic. There was nothing to not understand about Moneyball..

the joke was that Tree of Life was the film some either got or didn’t but when you are just making a dumb comment to make a comment just show how ignorant you are. And that you are making random negative comment just for WHATEVER reason.

I guess that is all you have.. so go at it.. Continue looking like a fool.. it fits you to a T

Lovin the hair. He’s Tristan again.

Wonderbust @ 02/03/2012 at 12:00 pm

i see willow has shaved her head..wonder if she will receive backlash like SHiloh did..prob not..double standards

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All