Brad Pitt: 'Daily Show' Interview!

Brad Pitt: 'Daily Show' Interview!

Brad Pitt sits down for an interview for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on Wednesday (February 1) in New York City.

The 48-year-old actor chatted about his Oscar nomination and getting his movie Moneyball made.

Brad also talked a bit about another one of his Oscar nominated films, The Tree of Life, but Jon quickly told Brad that he had seen the film five times and could not understand it!

In case you missed it, check out Brad on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia‘s February issue.

Check out the interview below…

Brad Pitt: ‘Daily Show’ Interview!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All

Brad is fine- I agree that he is handsome and does good in the world and seems like a generally good person. but I don’t feel that he is worshippable like others do!! Jon Stewart is pretty handsome and so smart-! I like him a lot. Brad is fine but he looks tired. spent. And I don’t blame him. angelina seems to have unstoppable energy but does Brad ever get to rest? Anyway- I think it must be tiring for him being put on a pedastal like he is a greek god or something. I also think he is an excellent actor- but he is not other worldly- he is human and not to be worshipped!

ANgelina, on the other hand- she is other worldly. I mean- her beauty is so far beyond that of other people! She is like- wow- you look at her and just stop in your tracks.

I really want Brad to win but I got a feeling the dude from the artist will snag it oh well Brad will not kiss anybody’s as s(only angie’s hehe)just to get that award.Anyways Brad has everything a man could ask for beautiful children,a hot career,wonderful life and he is with an amazing woman who he is in love with Angie.Still keeping my fingers crossed.

As far as I can tell Brad’s career has hit the stratosphere whether he wins the statue or not. HW has a habit of overlooking great actors so he would be in good company.

SethMacFarlane Seth MacFarlane
What is that poster for The Descendants supposed to tell me as a viewer? “Here’s George Clooney. He just got up.”
2 Feb

@angierocks:
Remember who is behind The Artist –Harvey Weinstein, there is a reason they call him The God. Lots of politics behind we just don’t know. People in the show biz know it.

@Just a Lurker:
Looks like Christopher Plummer and Jessica Chastin will miss Oscar nominees luncheon. I am so looking forward to seeing Brad at the event.

Why is Brad Pitt so beautiful?

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/04/2012 at 12:11 am

@love:
#99
Awwwwww this is too cute.
Where and how do you find these gems Love?
And PLEASE keep them coming.
You are the BEST! :)

goopsterino @ 02/04/2012 at 12:11 am

@JP Love:

Brad has done that in a lot of places he has shot int since 2001.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/04/2012 at 12:27 am

Had to look up Stan Lee because he is the cutest thing with Brad and Angelina.
He is 89 years of age, born December 28, 1922. WOW!
He has been married to the SAME woman, Joan, since 1947! WOW!
And he is very talented: Writer, editor, publisher, producer, actor, reality show host
Here is some of his work:
Fantastic Four
Hulk
Spider-Man
Thor
Iron Man
Doctor Strange
X-Men
Daredevil
And – Captain America

This guy is a legend. And he is so cute and has the sweetest smile! And I LOVE he has been with his wife forever.
I hope Brad and Angelina will have the same long lasting love and even longer as Stan Lee and his wife. Adorable!

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/04/2012 at 12:30 am

I also love what Stan says about Brad and Angelina -
“Seriously, they’re one of the nicest couples in Hollywood — next to Joanie and me, of course!”
And he said “I’m happily married” – and then Brad relaxed :) Too cute!

@OH MY:
Brad Pitt is beyond beautiful and he is effing funny too. I think he is funnier than Jon Stewart, Stewart humor is a bit pretentious and forced, Brad’s humor is smooth and natural, not to mention Brad is effortlessly cool, irresistibly charming. He is the coolest guy.

HE IS…. I´M SPEECHLESS,

LOVE U BRAD!!!

@teri: @busted:
>>>>>>>>>
After I read your comments, I went back to read the idiot’s comment that she fully understood Moneyball, when its Tree of Life which is the controversial one.
You can tell this idiot really really gets what’s going on.
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

@queenbee:
>>>>>>>>>>
I listened to the Howard Stern you tube you posted for the first time and OMG! he so hammers that nail into SS’ head – it’s sooooo mean to SS – and so hilarious!
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

@MIMI:
>>>>>>>>>>
I do think that Brad won’t win the Oscar this year. Not because his performance wasn’t oscar worthy – because clearly it is and that’s why he’s been nominated. But because many people think like Jonah and Jon Stewart have admitted to: “Brad Pitt, I don’t want to like you. I feel inferior next to you. YOU have everything. great wife, amazing career, Amazing looks, highly intelligence, amazingly nice, amazing children, great acting talent, amazing taste in movies (produced at least 3 best picture nominees in the last 7 years) amazing every fvcking thing! And now, you think we are going to give you an oscar when you make us feel so fvucking bad and inferior about ourselves. NO Fuvccking way!!!!”

Woooow he does look like Tristan days….does he ever age yum. I agree with Lylian he and Ange are fortunate ,they literally have it all and all those haters wont give Brad what he deserves but that doesnt matter cause Paul Newman , Gary Oldman have shamelessly not received one but Clooney and BRODY have ..Brad is and always be the standard really ,even Jay Z said he was the b l a c k Brad Pitt come on …Lucky gorj Angie *sigh*

woman spanish @ 02/04/2012 at 4:11 am

Good morning to all fans!
Yesterday I finally see Moneyball. I was a little scared because I loved TOL, but I must say it’s a fantastic movie and I Brad’s performance is stunnig. The theater was full, and that in Spain the baseball is not popular. The power of Mr. Pitt!!!

@woman spanish:
>>>>>>>>>
Wow! I just checked Box Office Mojo. TOL did $54,303,319 globally (41m international and 13.3m US market. Production budget 32m. Not sure if TOL will cover all costs, but I guess after DVD sales etc, it should come close to breaking even.
Moneyball has as made US$31m internationally and $75.6m in the US for a total of $106.6m at 29/1. From what I can see, it’s not opened in some countries yet. I wonder if the foreign BO for Moneyball will exceed TOL. You’d think so given that Moneyball is far more accessible than TOL. I’ve seen Moneyball and I think it’s great. Moneyball did great in Japan – already more than 11m.
Production budget of 50m, so, I think that means it’s profitable and will be more so in the DVD sales. Plan B is a producer so it gets a % of DVD sales and licenses I assume. And I also assume Brad gets a back end as he probably took a pay cut to do money ball.

woman spanish @ 02/04/2012 at 5:49 am

Hi Lylian!
I think Moneyball will exceed TOL foreing. This week also opened in Germany and there is still some open market, and as you say Moneyball is more accessible than TOL

Alexandre @ 02/04/2012 at 7:22 am

He’s highlighting his hair back to blonde now…thank goodness! Wasn’t feeling his darker locks. I know their handlers like Brad and his girlfriend to look alike in the hair color department, but darker doesn’t suit him at all.

lol! Wonder how long he practiced his interview answers? You guys know the release an outline of questions to both parties before the interview takes place, right? There are no improv style interviews with Brad Pitt or Angie Jolie allowed. Their not the only ones who do this now, but I think it’s hilarious to watch interviews and see these guys act like they don’t know what’s coming.

@Simone:
>>>>>>>>>
Really? Questions and answers are prepared in advance? I don’t think so sweetie.
But if they are, then at least Brad and Angelina answer their questions knowledgeably and intelligently. That’s quite unlike some other celebrities who manage to sound stupid and uninformed each time they are interviewed. Take Jennifer Aniston for example: For her turkey baster movie for example, she didn’t even know how artificial insemination is done – she’s that stupid and uninformed though it was a movie about a woman who goes for AI to get pregnant!!
LOL!