Kate Walsh: 'Billionaire Boyfriend' Fragrance Ad!

Kate Walsh: 'Billionaire Boyfriend' Fragrance Ad!

Check out the “webemercial” for Kate Walsh‘s latest fragrance, Billionaire Boyfriend!

“It’s yummy. For people familiar with the original Boyfriend, they’ll recognize it in the bottom notes, but with the additions of a big, bad floral,” the 44-year-old Private Practice star told People.

For the perfume’s ad, Kate jetted to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas where she had fun filming in the casino with “a new guy in town and this guy’s loaded.”

“The idea was always luxe,” she added. “It’s kind of a throwback to times when things were just sexy and romantic, and that fantasy of James Bond movies, Monte Carlo, driving down the coast in a sports car … la dolce vita.”

Pick up a bottle of Billionaire Boyfriend on HSN.com and Sephora.com!

Kate Walsh – Billionaire Boyfriend

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

It’s smells like dead fetuses she so adamantly supports..

this is a spoof right, like funny or die?!

Call it Eugenics or Genocide Billions served.

She is HOT and FUNNY! More Kate please!

Seriously? can’t stop laughing.

Awesome! Finally someone that doesnt take fragrance ads so seriously. Great job Kate.

I love her!

@Jane: Yeah well she’s still doing them nonetheless. If she thought they were ridiculous she wouldn’t have made one.

How about that for originality? You may not agree with her choices or like her direction but you can atleast say she is herself, she didn’t just sigh her name to a fragrance, she made it herself, designed the bottles and wrote, directed and acted in her own commercials… how is that for being creative and showing you a little of who she is? Name just one other who has done what Kate has? No? yup, that’s right, she’s one of a kind! And at the end of the day when it comes to her fragrances, I believe they are too… RESPECT that.

I want to hang out with Kate. She has the most awesome personality.

Kate is absolutely hilarious. And an intelligent original thinker.

Some comments are just more proof for that scientific, peer reviewed, published paper that states, and proves, that bigots, racist, and conservatives have low IQs.

Secondhand embarrassment.

I can’t wait to buy it.

sooojealous @ 02/02/2012 at 1:03 pm

who cares about his undeclared income?

I like that she is more creative with her fragrance ads.

PreppyJennie @ 02/02/2012 at 1:11 pm

@nicolle: I was just thinking the same thing LMAO !!! Omg !!!

PreppyJennie @ 02/02/2012 at 1:14 pm

OMG This is terrible ! LMAO I honestly thought this was done for Funny Or Die ! And the It said it’s available in Sephora !!! WTF ?!?!?

What bothers me is that it’s always her brother in these web commercials. This time, he’s the billionaire with a ‘fro, last time he was the socially awkward marketing dude who stared down her cleavage. Incestuous overtones in any perfume are not sexy or desirable.

I adore her! I am going to order mine from HSN. Hopefully, I can talk to Kate.

Dramamama @ 02/02/2012 at 2:51 pm

Is this a joke? Bad taste er smell!

IceFirefly @ 02/02/2012 at 2:59 pm

@Jenny:

I mean no harm and you’re entitled to your opinion but that’s not a cool accusation to be throwing out there. She had non-related love interest in her commericals. I don’t see anything incestuous about her and her brother. It’s acting/playing and her brother is not in all of her web-commericals. If anything they seem like best friends; which is a sweet blessing to have that kind of relationship with a sibling.

IceFirefly @ 02/02/2012 at 3:18 pm

The web-commercial is funny and cool to me. Actually I love it, it’s kind of clever and cute. I admire that she was courageous enough to take a risk. Come on people get a sense of humor. Try distinguishing the difference between the concepts of creative expression in introducing a product from the boring redundancy of other celebrity fragrances (and just other celebrities in general). I appreciate that she is involved with the concepts of her perfume and bringing fun to it instead of going the corporate, mundane route by throwing the public redundant crap. I can’t hate on a woman entrepreneur that started from scratch and worked hard to make a quality brand. I say way to go lady and wish her much success.

It tickles me how the distracters beat the fans to her post like they are undercover fans themselves lol. Anyhoo instead of worrying about peoples uteruses and their personal beliefs maybe that hostility can be focused on more serious issues and talking points going on in the world. I don’t get the mindset of siting around talking about other people’s privates and beliefs, which has nothing to do with Billionare Boyfriend or this topic in general.

Greys Anatomy and Private Practice come on tonight. Yes!

Good Day and Good Bye.

It’s funny and cute, it made me laugh.

She is so damn adorable. Thanks JJ.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All