Madonna: 'Give Me All Your Luvin' Video Preview!

Madonna: 'Give Me All Your Luvin' Video Preview!

Check out Madonna in this sneak peak from the upcoming music video for her song “Give Me All Your Luvin’”!

The 53-year-old singer’s video was previewed on Thursday night’s brand new episode of American Idol.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Madonna

The song also features Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.!

Madonna will be performing “Give Me All Your Luvin’” at the Super Bowl half time show this weekend. Can’t wait! Check out a 90 second snippet of the song, which was released earlier in the day.

Madonna: ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ Video Preview!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I was embarassed for her kids.
It was forgettable and predictable.

Does strutting and stomping count as dancing?
Generic overmanufactured pop.
At least Gaga is a realy musician, songwriter and actual performer.

Alex A Aguilar @ 02/02/2012 at 10:40 pm

Amazing Madonna.

I called it! @ 02/02/2012 at 10:40 pm

I wish she’d sit her old ass down.

Johan Antonio @ 02/02/2012 at 10:41 pm

I Love Madonna

Good lighting and make-up artist can perform miracles, and I wanna thank he for covering up her tranny arms and granny hands.

Jlo was beter @ 02/02/2012 at 10:42 pm

This explain why she is hating on Gaga, she is jealous of her. What a horrible song and video. She is way too old to be acting like she is in highschool. Not even Miley or Selena will do a video like this. Can’t wait for MC comeback.

Britney Fan @ 02/02/2012 at 10:44 pm

Britney &Madoona The Best Of The World.

Why is M.I.A. here? She is much better than this.

OMG obsessed !!! she looks amazing!!!! sound great!!! absolutely love this!!! little hater monsters, go to hell with ur MAMA:) !

@Boring: that was a clip and she will dance at the show w/o looking like an electrocuted monkey!. Lady Pastiche is nothing more than a DJ mixing old hits she has no talent anybody can buy piano and singing lessons and be average like she is. Madonna is an ICON and paved the way for wannabes like her. Madonna plays a guitar, writes 99% of music look it on ASACP writers registery, Madonna is a performance artist. Matter of fact watch the Blonde Ambition tour versions of papa don’t preach , live to tell, oh father & like a prayer and you will see where Lady Pastiche got her ideas. Madonna does bubble gum pop Music, Holiday, Get into the Groove, Celebration but she also her more innovative poetic songs Frozen, Sky fits heaven, Nobodys perfect, like a prayer, til death due us part, promise to try, spanish eyes, oh father, papa don’t preach, live to tell, Vogue, Rain, Erotica, deeper and deeper, human nature, bedtime story, candy perfume girl, Ray of Light, Swim, Skin, Impressive instant, Runaway lover, Don’t tell me, What it feels like for a girl, Paradise not for me, Im so stupid, Nobody knows me,Intervention, x-static process, Mother father, Future lovers, let it will be, Isaac, forbidden love, devil wouldn’t recognize you, voices and those are just some of the ones I like and all written or co- written by Madonna. as for Lady Pastiche you can go to BMI the registry she uses and see she has up to co-writers even on BTW the single that was “GOD sent and took 10 mins to create” yet 3 others worked on it and t still sounded like a cross between Vogue & expess yourself lol. It only took 2 to write Madonnas, Madonna & Shep Pettibone!

Queen Gaga @ 02/02/2012 at 11:07 pm

LOL, Gaga can rest easy.

@Queen Gaga: LOL, she is resting now cause BTW sucks and her book sucks her album of the decade aint even album of the year. Thanks to Adele who sits home and does nothing. And she will need her rest cause she will have to tour for 4 years to break Madonna;s record lol.

see this pic, she still hot!

Gaga copies Madonna…Madonna copies Avril Lavigne.LOL!!!

Omg! LOVE LOVE Madonna!!!

Yay! Its cute! Can’t wait to bump this!!

MIA looks so hot in this video! It’s cool to see her having fun and being silly! This is a total Summer jam, love it :)

I love we live in a world where Madonna and Lady Gaga can co exist , I love them both so much! This song/video is hot!!

Good stuff! I’m excited for her Superbowl performance! Madonna is back b!tch!! lol

YAAAAAY!!! :-P

Madonna is hot! This track is everything!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All