Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale Dance to Beyonce

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Tisdale Dance to Beyonce

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale arrive at Millennium Dance Complex on Thursday (February 2) in North Hollywood, Calif.

The two actresses enjoyed a private dance session, busting some moves to Beyonce‘s “Run the World (Girls).”

“Dance class with @slaughteration and Nessa #whoruntheworld,” Ashley, 26, tweeted, before adding, “Watch this- Nessa and Ash,” with a link to a video of their dance routine.

The night before, Vanessa made an appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno to promote Journey 2: The Mysterious Island where she also got to meet Daniel Radcliffe.

vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale dance 01
vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale dance 02
vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale dance 03
vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale dance 04
vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale dance 05
vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale dance 06

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

They are both so annoying. Annoying, attention-seeking exhibitionists.

Yoki Chan @ 02/02/2012 at 5:55 pm

They whorees of America!

they’re pretty good dancers!

that video is cute wow, vanessa sure is flexible. :)

vanessa is so gorgeous

the video is so funny!! vanessa is so natural, she is a natural dancer and has a really hot body!!!

@Yoki Chan:

No thats your mother and grand mother – so much for saving face

I love Vanessa! She’s such an amazing dancer & I can’t wait for tonight :)

Vanessa looks much better with the short hair!

Haters Suck! @ 02/02/2012 at 6:26 pm

Damn vanessas got the moves. shes sexy as hell

Yoki Chan @ 02/02/2012 at 6:32 pm

@peggy:
Biitch, asians aren’t *****!

Yoki Chan @ 02/02/2012 at 6:33 pm

@peggy:
Your breath probably smells bad!
I always have the last say!

janiece22 @ 02/02/2012 at 6:34 pm

Not really a fan of Ashley or Vanessa, but even I can’t hate on this. They both looked hot and are pretty good dancers.

love your blog! found it on twitter! its great!

mine is http://www.thesequincinderella.com xx

V, you’ve got what it takes…..can dance,sing and act.Really one of a kind!

Someone should tell Ashley, she is closer to 30 than 20 and so should stop with that teen attitude…

Charlieee @ 02/02/2012 at 6:49 pm

I don’t understand why people take the time to view JJ’s post, read the entire thing, then make a nasty comment. I just don’t get it. Then there are several people fighting on here. I know I’m being hypocritical about this – and this is my first time ever posting, but after so much negativity going on in here, I just thought I’d share my thoughts. If you don’t like Vanessa or Ashley, that’s cool, you’re entitled to that. But I find it odd, the lengths you people go to, to make a point that they are “attention whores” because they posted a video of them dancing. If I had moves like that – I’d post it everywhere!

If you REALLY didn’t like them, I don’t think you would’ve taken the time to read this article, you would’ve kept looking through the site until you found something that interests you.

Yep, hot chicks with talent. Vanessa has got the right moves and rhythm alright. Ashley ain’t too bad herself.

Go Vanessa! Back it up!

@ charlie

I so agree with you.They are just in denial that they’re not intersted in knowing what the article is about.They can just totally SKIP the entire article but they choose to spend like 3-5 mins. of their lives reading and even commenting.Tsk tsk tsk such a waste of time on their part (remember, they’re not interested!)

wow, or she has a wig or her hair grow out in no matter of months

Boy, Vanessa really knows how to dance. Wonder if she’s going to be dancing in “Spring Breakers.”

vanessa is really good!! she looks sexy dancing to beyonce!!!

Ashley is awesome. Such a good dancer.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All