Madonna: 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' Video Premiere!

Madonna: 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' Video Premiere!

Check out the video premeire for Madonna‘s “Give Me All Your Luvin‘” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.!

“Fans can make you famous, a contract can make you rich, the press can make you a superstar, but only luv can make you a player,” the video states in the beginning, before cutting to M.I.A. and Nicki as cheerleaders.

“Give Me All Your Luvin’” is now available on iTunes. You can also pre-order an 18-track deluxe edition of Madonna‘s upcoming album, MDNA, out March 26!

FYI: Madonna is wearing Norma Kamali‘s black midriff top with Sergio Rossi pumps, while Nicki wore Norma Kamali‘s white lace Zora swimdress.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Madonna’s “Give Me All Your Luvin’” video?

Madonna – Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Feat. M.I.A. & Nicki Minaj)

ABC

dannielle @ 02/03/2012 at 9:12 am

The Queen is back! Wannabe’s sit DOWN

very tongue and cheek. Yes she does it all even raising kids in between. Love the players taking bullets for her lol

Fun, and cool, loved her dressed as Marilyn, and wow she looks amazing, great body, and her face looks fab here. Surprised MIA, and Minaj agreed to play second fidle though!

she has really weak voice…

ummm dont like it dont hate it

Madonna looked AMAZING IN THAT BLONDE WIG & WHITE DRESS!!!!!! This video has a very 1960s beatnik vibe!!!!!!!

Great Video ! Welcome Back your majesty

amazing video
she looks hot
fun video
the queen is back!!!!

M-E-H Madonna! What a boring video and song! The song leaked ages ago anyway and it is soo mediocre, just like the video.

Eh, kinda cheesy but I’m sure the song will grow on to me once it’s starts playing on the radio every hour.

Get it Madge fun video

It is cute. I was expecting something more “WOW” though.

IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR BUBBLE GUM MADONNA!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
THROW THE BABY OUT WITH THE DIRTY BATH WATER!!!!! HAHAHHA WOULD THAT BE U!!!!!????? HAHAHA REAL CORNY SONG!!!!! HAHHAA THE QUEEN!!!! THE MASTER!!!! THE DOG!!!! HAHAHA

She should foot the bill for all the generations of skankss that followed her female empowerment and ended up on the welfare with multiple baby daddies

She needs to perform at a soccer match in Egypt with a good stoning at the end.

I see Gaga’s Little Ghouls are storming the internets with their stupidity.

WOW! no artist can do it like her!! simply one of a kind…I can imagine how horrid it would look if the spice girls tried this.

not for my country :.((
censored by GEMA

Fans can make you famous, a contract can make you rich, the press can make you a superstar…

… and Photoshop can make you look really young !

Honestly, I don´t like the song, but the video is really cool!!!

I like her. I found a wonderful place for seeking casual lovers and one night stand thing… it is #### casual’mingle. ‘co ‘m ####,What r u waiting for? sign up free and get hooked up right now!!!!

WOW don’t like the song at all…!!!!!!
And the video is awkward because Madonna is playing “the young girl”.
It doesn’t work anymore be who you are… a mature woman…!!!

She’s absolutely right, her records sound the same.

@fum: It is truly disgusting to make fun of people suffering from violent acts.
Shame on you.

@Jade:
Madonna’s face looks old on her body.
She sounds and looks like a Brittany wanna be.
I think she has lost it.

You are not getting any of my love Madge. You’ve been given enough!!!!!

can this woman act her age, so sad.

Agree with the “don’t like it but don’t hate it” comment. But I definitely think this is not a SUPERBOWL song. A lot of men will cringe if she sings that on Sunday. She should sing her old songs.

This is the only thing that matters. Accept it.

Madonna is hot!
She is the Goddess!!!

Alex A Aguilar @ 02/03/2012 at 12:49 pm

Madonna Queen of pop.

Johan Antonio @ 02/03/2012 at 12:50 pm

Amazing Madonna.

Britney Fan @ 02/03/2012 at 12:52 pm

Britney & Madonna.

I Love Madonna.

This is ment for the youths. I love it…..its soooo much fun and she looks fab. L-U-V Madonna

Beautiful Stranger a la 2012! Breathless Mahoney revival! LUV it!

she used to be the Queen now shes copying the New Queens of Pop, Britney and GaGa to stay relevent. PLUS she wastes M.I.A and Minajs talent. They barely perform in this. MEHdonna you fall under the ranks of Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey now, once Top women of music that are now struggling to stay current

@fran:
she’s more than 50 brow,,,believe me the yougers are nedeers

AWESOME! She looks so damn hot wow! The video is so fan :D I love it!

“every records sounds the same”… she must be talking about rihanna cause it’s weird that they have never collaborated (since Madonna loves to collaborate with famous people… when they are at the top of their game).

giuseppe sallo @ 02/03/2012 at 3:47 pm

Don’t care what anyone says: This is exactly why I’ll NEVER support trash. Simply a commercial product with a bunch of crappy artists. MIA, you use to be good… what happened?

I think she talking about Lady gaga “step into my world ” “every record sounds the same” Madonna likes to play on words just like her tittle MDNA. This sounds like a message to her,

Amazing song! Very catchy! Madonna never disappoints ! Nicki and M.I.A are having fun!! Congrats Madonna!!!

wishmeluck @ 02/03/2012 at 4:17 pm

this is music child,not lady gaga’s,bieber’s etc.

Love it love it love it!!!

Fun and very catchy loved it L-U-V MADONNA :D

This video and song is a copy of Basil “Mickey” and Gwen Stefani “Hollaback Girl”.

Before you crazy fans can start no I’m not a Gaga fan.

WOW! It’s great!!!
And she looks amazing!!!

Queen MADONNA!

Hollaback Girl is a much more interesting and creative song than this crap.

Never a Gaga Fan Evah.
Okay Madonna finally went the whole route and had a full facelft as does not look the same , totally changed her look. Anybody with money can pull off her game. Nothing new for Hollywood oldies and uglies.
The song is stoopid,my 4 and 5 yr olds might like it. Too bad she couldn’t have the plastic surgeon chisel off the hanging flesh off her upper arms. YUK!
Should i be surprised at the paid posters on here. Not at all.
Desperation mixed with $$loot$$$ work it Granny for all its worth.

She is back in full force Go Madonna!

i see flopga stans are pressed and cashing in their 10 cents to bash the Queen of pop but lets face it…she is on top right now!

@hello1:

Britney is the Princess of pop and Madonna is Queen. Flopga is a has been with a fading career

rightSaidFRED @ 02/03/2012 at 6:45 pm

I’m Too SEXY 4 My S.H.I.R.T. – So Sexy it HUUUURRTTTSSS…. ;)

Madonna looks amazing, Lazy Gags and her unfortunate face should bow down to the real Queen of Pop!

The pressed Haga fans are the first to show up and trash Madonna. If we’re talking about Photoshop, you should looks at Gaga’s pictures and videos, both of which are highly edited and airbrushed. Madonna has a variety of music that she’s put out throughout the years, some of which was pretty innovative and ahead of it’s time. Gaga’s music just rides waves that were already popular- dance-pop, electro, and 90s-eurodance.

Regarding the cheer theme, I’m pretty sure neither Gwen nor Toni came up with it. It’s part of Americana, but the videos (Mickey, Hollaback Girl, and GMAYL) are not the same despite the same theme. Madonna’s video is supposed to be ironic, camp, and tongue-in-cheek.

The ageists can go hide in cave.

love it love it love it!

cute! i really like MIA when she’s glam’d up ;D

this has been on radio ALL day and I LOVE IT

She is the queen! And she is gorgeous!

Madonna\s W E Not Worth Your Money..

Not one postive post at Huff Post b/c they know what a crazy Egotistical Fool Old Madge is.

Madonna … Let it go sugar! It’s okay! ….. You had a successful career “had” become a relevant Pop Icon. Since you refuse NOT to go quietly? ….. I guess you felt that Lady Gaga has bitten off of your career a little too much; & you felt the need for a last hurrah? Or you wanted to get some extra cash by doing a dash & grab before you become totally irrelevant­? You’re speeding up “that” process you know! Girl??? You gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em! ……. After the Super Bowl gig … (How did that happen?) they confuse you with Gaga? I’d say ……. RUN!!!!!! RUN!!!!!! Stop being so “VAUGE” about being out of “VOUGE”!!!­!!

Madonna Is Queen
Britney is Princess
A Both is Legend

Such a fun video and song! I love this

The Master @ 02/04/2012 at 9:14 am

This song is so 80′s! Madonna is “trying” to stay relevant and just can’t. Not even with Nicki and MIA. TOO BAD SO SAD…..Gaga creamated and buriend Madonna. Madge is just so irrelevant. She doesn’t write her own music/lyrics like Gaga. Madge cannot sing like GAGA, Madge ALWAYS lip-synchs!!! Gaga is 100% singer/musician/songwriter/choreographer/set designer. Madge is a piece of carp.

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. Did a 11 year old write this song or did the writer just lose their mind? Rather ODD for a woman who is middle aged to be singing like a little child. Clearly they had to auto tuned her voice and have every effect known to God on her vocals with also being EQ’d to the max to make her sound like some child. Seriously the worse sound and song I have ever heard in my whole life, seriously time for her to get out of the music business, Horrible.

She hasn’t had anything decent since music you know…….getting very desperate……sad…….

AntonyanB @ 02/06/2012 at 4:14 am

Love MADONNA!!!
Queen MADONNA!!!

Great video just all about having fun and a laught.