Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Show - WATCH NOW

Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Show - WATCH NOW

Madonna takes the stage for the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday (February 5) in Indianapolis, Indiana.

The 53-year-old entertainer, who wore Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy Haute Couture, sang some of her hits including “Vogue,” “Music,” “Party Rock Anthem/Sexy and I Know It,” “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” and “Like a Prayer”!

Madonna was joined for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” by Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.! Also joining the superstar for the halftime show was LMFAO and Cee Lo Green!

Check out Madonna‘s Super Bowl halftime set below…

15+ pictures inside of Madonna rocking the Super Bowl halftime show…

madonna half time show 01
madonna half time show 14
madonna half time show 15
madonna half time show 16
madonna half time show 17

Getty

hate that ugly botox-addicted witch

It was really good. Haters fall back.

THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect. Madonna is the one and only QUEEN…
Madonna is amazing….
QUEEN

I was surprised at how theatrical it was with the whole gladiator theme they had. They actually did a really great job and the visual displays were pretty cool as well. I know some people don’t like her but regardless, that was a good performance hands down.

QUEEN of pop

kandikuntz @ 02/05/2012 at 9:05 pm

It was better then anything lady boy gaga has done.

Awful, just awful.

Lip syncying. Terrible outfits, the gladiator theme was ridiculous, the dancing with cringe worthy. Painful to watch.

I liked it! Bet Elton was watching crying

Hate is still a feeling .I thought she was Amazing. Best show ever since Michael Jackson . Internet addictive people give me a break with your awe full comment. Is a free country so let me say Go and F*** somewhere else if you don’t you like it !!!!

danced like she had arthritis

I wasn’t a fan of the halftime show. Madonna’s voice is still really good but the theme was all over the place. She also had a LOT of other singers involved in the show which makes me feel she didn’t think she could do it alone. Madonna is getting older and while she still looks good, I think that she needs to act more her age while performing.

Wanna thank her for covering up the granny arms and hands.
Still can’t dance it’s all stagecraft, scandals and politics that made her.

old and rusty @ 02/05/2012 at 9:16 pm

She can no longer move her body anymore.

I think she did great and this is coming from someone who’s not particularly fond of Madonna. Could’ve done it without Minaj, M.I.A., LMFAO, and Cee Lo Green, what’s the point of having them there?

Madonna always brings it! Damn good performance! Loved it! Cheers to the Queen of Music!

Madonna should be performing for old people at casinos after they’ve gorged themselves on the buffets..

@old and rusty:

Because you can right!!!Oh you are too busy to stare your laptop!!!And eat FAT!

Halftime Madonna Wassssss Ammmmmmaaaaazing!!! Get Real F***ers!!!!!

She did an awesome job. I actually enjoyed the collaboration with LMFAO, Cee Lo, Nicki and MIA. I thought it was really good. Obviously the crowd loved it too!!

Halftime show was AWESOME! U GO MADONNA! U Still got it baby! She put on an awesome show! As for the haters…. lets see what you got! Get up on stage and perform in front of the whole world and lets see what people say about YOU! I cant stand disrespectful people! If you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself! :o)

@J Bird:

AGRREDD J Bird .

bedtimeboy @ 02/05/2012 at 9:25 pm

She was amazing!!!
The Queen is back and with a bang!
The naysayers can just get the eff off.

Shes getting older as we know it. The performance was dull as hell. She cant move as good as she used to ;(

It's Over @ 02/05/2012 at 9:27 pm

- Last performance for Madonna, hopefully.

How awkward must it be for someone of Madonnas’generation to be cooler than younger generation? Nicki Minaj, MIA and even Ceelo looked so SMALL next to Madonna. Lmfao? they look like idiots there.

Weeeeeeee @ 02/05/2012 at 9:30 pm

The Queen of baby voiced bubblegum pop is back!
Embarrassing

Madonna is PURE CAMP. YAWN.

Amazing show. Madonna showed them how it’s done!

Go Giants! @ 02/05/2012 at 9:32 pm

It was an entertaining performance. Though it is 100% true that she could not move very well.

lolllylol @ 02/05/2012 at 9:33 pm

Hate the lip syncing but it was amazing when she actually sang! I didn’t get the whole gladiator to cheerleader thing. It wasn’t well thought of. When she was dancing, she looked sort of heavy. Maybe it was the clothes weighing her down? Considering its Madonna, it was overall just OK.
Cee Lo’s voice gave me goose bumps, so good.

I was not looking forward to Madonna at half time but she did an amazing job. She showed why she is a super star. She wowed.

The costumes were over the top ridiculous.,,but then you need stuff to distract from mediocrity.

M Martell @ 02/05/2012 at 9:42 pm

Madonna always puts on a good show loved cee lo green..

That was just embarrassing to watch. Bet Elton was LHAO!

Absolutely most ridiculous half time show ever!!! She is way too old for this she needs to retire.

Horrible in every way. I about fell off the couch when the pom-poms came out and her dancers started with M-A-D-O-N-N-A…could she be any more egotistical than that barge she road in on?

mickeyxoxo @ 02/05/2012 at 9:44 pm

SO AWESOME!! MADONNA I LOVE YOU!!!!

I think that was one of the BEST performances of this frigging century!

@Why:

Uh it’s the SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!! The most watched American TV show. The ocassion call for it. What do you want her to wear? A tee shirt and mom jeans?

**** **** ****. She didn’t sing live and the dancing was wooden. Plus she nearly fell over at one point.

CharityPineonly1ofme @ 02/05/2012 at 9:45 pm

I think scratch that I know she did an awesome job .. I have always loved her since True Blue me dancing in the kitchen in my moms high heels to in the club to in my living room with my kids running all over the house.. I have grew up with her <3 To those who "Express Yourself" in hate and negativity shame on you look in the mirror and take some Yoga classes …. I Love you Madonna <3 You rock my world <3

Really cool how she sprinkled “the current and relevant “around her moldy music and predictable over the top performance.

@Unhappy:

There’s a specific age to stop performing? I guess someone needs to tell Barry Manilow, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Celine Dion,
Janet Jackson, Elton John, Neil Diamond, Willie Nelson, Shirley Bassey, Tina Turner, Steven Tyler, Melissa Etheridge, Hugh Jackman, I could go on and on and on…………………And I haven’t included actors either…

O M G !!! thank you Jared…that was the greatest show! and you had it first. Old school fan here (Ny 1981 Madge) and she RULES STILL!

@sam:

She doesn’t move as vulgar as she used to. It’s much more pleaseant watching a veteran performer sharpen her routine. Let the younger “singers” start a performance with their legs wide open. You know cuz their so much cooler than the old folks ***rolling my eyes***

YEAH GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS. Mara Rooney ‘s family is gonna be even richer.

Madonna was GREAT! People need to stop being so mean! You get up there at her age and see what you can do!

FABBBOOUUULOUSSSS SHOW MADONNA ..

LUUUUUVVVVVV MADONNA

HATE foolball and Madge @ 02/05/2012 at 10:01 pm

I liked the dude on the tightrope and LMFAO’s 5 second performance.

gglover128 @ 02/05/2012 at 10:01 pm

All the naysayers really need to STFU because unless you can get up there and do what she did you should not be talking. Yes I’ll admit it’s not her best performance but at her age it’s pretty damn good.

Madonna is the original not the copy. I don’t see why some don’t get this. That means she will alway be of interest. Good Job. I agree, leave the over the top vulgarity, cursing, eccentric & self righteous attitudes fan base pandering, etc…to the younger entertainers because they really have nothing else to offer.

I loved it, yes she’s a spoilt c## t, who doesn’t give a **** bout her fans,
But it was very enjoyable,
What do people expect bout her dancing, she’s 53! I I look that good at that age il be thrilled

House of Ninja in Vogue. That was flawless.

They pull out all the stops and it still was just okay.

I thought Madonna looked great. I liked all the theatrics and the guests-LMFAO etc…
I didn’t like that her old songs, that I was tired of in the 80′s and early 90′s were used. Those songs are so stale. I would have like more new tunes from her for the show.

Excellent Job Mandona~ I knew you would deliver

It was great great great, the whole theme. The cheerleader was a little odd, but it was OK, liked it all. Stop complaining people this is America. We are so lucky to be free to do this.

She’s 53, people, and it was amazing. She gives me hope and makes me want to do better. She rehearsed less than a tour so if she goes slower, so be it. And as for having the other singers on the stage, there are millions!! watching this and she let others in to do their thing and shine. I thought it was awesome of her to share the spotlight. She could have done the whole thing alone. The haters and negative comments are from people whose lives are pretty sad.

Everyone criticizing her dancing: She had a pulled Hamstring is why she was dancing like that. And she put up an amazing show. Unless anyone of you can do better, you should stop talking. The half time show was classy unlike the trashy wardrobe malfunction of Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson.

It was really gay and Madge looks like she forgot to use her Bengay.

The Queen is back. Say what you like about her age but the woman always puts on the best live shows. Cant wait for the world tour and I hope to God I get a ticket. All Hail the Queen

The very fact that some people feel the need to be negative towards madonna only adds to fuel a true ICON .ASk yourselves who will be remembered in the way she will in the next 30yrs.
The show is a legistical nightmare andyet she managed to entertain on so many levels.She looks amazing setting the pace and not merely keeping up.Cleopatra would be proud.

Haters always seems to have the highest expectations of the person they hate. I honestly thought she was A M A Z I N G.

I only watched because I thought she might fall and press her life alert button, “i’ve fallen and I can’t get up”.

minaj is stupid @ 02/05/2012 at 10:22 pm

its true she sucks

OW WOW AMAZING!!
Her body is BANGIN.
I think the bets part was she looked like she was having an effing BLAST the entire time!
Love it!!!!!

Sooooo cheezy.

some parts she clearly lip sync and others clearly live.
it seemed mostly live tho and when it was, the vocals were the sh*t.
bow down.

she’s hot. her hair, her body, everything. NICE.

@Dolores:

There was a point around the time before she walked down the steps and did the cartwheel thingies with the guys that she almost fell.

fan of olympics @ 02/05/2012 at 10:27 pm

In the Olympics, you have Dara Torres and she is competing again in the London 2012 Olympics at age 45, battling with the 15-17-year old swimmers! I wasn’t born yet when Dara Torres competed in the 1984 Olympics. And I heard that Janet Evans is returning to the Olympics too, she’ll be 41. In the Entertainment world, Betty White and Hugh Hefner are still strong at 90! Roger Moore was 58 years old when he made is last James Bond movie 1985, A View to a Kill. What is next, a 90-year old running for president?

Nothing turns me limp faster than watching an old broad dancing in a black leather mini. She’s a nasty old ***** who cant sing. Guess talent is no longer a requirement for success, shame…

more prune juice @ 02/05/2012 at 10:32 pm

I like Madonna’s music but she seemed to be in slow motion during this performance.

Madonna is still the best!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot compare to “Lady Gag Me” as Madonna is beyond comparison ;)

She is an inspiration!!

Keep going on Madonna!!!

Madonna has it – and the end of the show WORLD PEACE was the best message that could be sent to all Humanity!

People are not hating just because they are being honest about Madge’s performance. It is fun to make fun of Madge. She is from Detroit and now speaks with a faux Brittish accent and acts as if she is better than everyone. She pays boys to be her lovas. Her own ex husband called her a piece of gristle. Madge is funny. Having that said, she was better tonight than Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas were by far, with their Superbown performance, IMO. It still wasn’t that good though. Prince put on the best half time show ever. Prince be da man!

i dont understand the rampant ageism.
what pushing 50 year olds do u know have that body and can do everything she did on that stage?
and SO WHAT if she is 50?
only people under 30 are allowed to perform, really really?
is this like the ridiculous size thing where a size 6 is now considered fat?
at some point 25 is ‘old’?
man. i dunno what’s happening to American cultural standards…..

@chase: it’s called a Bully Society and it’s pathetic. see Kristin Wiig’s SNL piece on LDR. Says it all.

fan of olympics @ 02/05/2012 at 10:39 pm

Anyone heard of Dara Torres returning to the Olympics at age 45?

if she is the queen, then why is she lip synching??
the queen should sing live, don’t ya’ll think.
Like Gaga, that ***** can sing her little ass off live…

It was all about the heels. She is in great shape, good voice, but those 5 inch heels made her move like a truck driver after a long haul. Maddy should have had her dance shoes on and she woud have ruled.

Gaga haters sit the hell down. LIKE A PRAYER alone blasts anything and everything Gaga has ever created. And stop with the age jokes. Because funny enough, that itself is getting “old”. How is anyone able to achieve longevity without getting older? What are you gonna do when your favorite performer turns 50? Is everyone suppose to just die when you turn 30? All hail the queen! #MADONNA

stupid porch monkey

Miss.Madonna you shitted girl, loved the way you channeled La Liz in Cleopatra.

Madonna dropped out of college in University of Michigan with only 35 dollars in her pocket and relocated to New York to pursue singing. She worked hard for it, so get real! Especially for the ones who grew up listening to Britney Spears or Justin Bieber.

halftime comedy @ 02/05/2012 at 10:48 pm

everyone fell off the couches laughing at the SB party
she’s such a pretentious old hag at this point

Madonna is 53. She has a hamstring injury from rehearsing so her dance moves were not exact. In spite of that I think she did great! Don’t judge, be inspired.

When you’re in an arena that big and having to perform for that many people sitting so far away, any stage performer will tell you to make large, slow, exaggerated movements so that people can see you. If you’ve ever seen a band perform in a stadium you will see their slow and synchronized movements – it’s done for the benefit of the crowd. Madonna’s movements seemed wooden and slow to us watching on television but she was performing for the stadium. Hence, her dancing was apropos.

lots of fun when she’s dancing with LMFAO.

Madonna was funny looking! she is such a crazy hag.

LOVED “Vogue”, the rest of the performance left me cold.

how long till Lady Gaga knocks off this performance too? a month? two?

Madonna rocked it still got it @ 50 sumN haters kill urself

MadforMadonna @ 02/05/2012 at 10:58 pm

It was a Cleopatra theme, with gladiators in a supporting role.

her songs rock.
stand the test of time. they’re great.

Race Bannon @ 02/05/2012 at 10:59 pm

Got to admit, that was as close to flawless as those deals get.
I’m neither a madge fan, nor a hater. Just gotta say, she nailed that
Halftime dealie big time. ( prince is still the best ever)

flipped the bird @ 02/05/2012 at 10:59 pm

I liked the fact that she lip synched, but the new song blows just like everything she’s done since the early 90s. MIA giving the finger was pretty classy

Awsome! How many 53 year old women could pull that off show?
Had some back up but still the Queen!

she did a good job and to be 53, you go girl ! lol @ 3:46 shes stuck

Age is Just a Number!!!

Men/Boys- Pray a little prayer that your wife will look this good when she’s 53!
L-U-V Madonna!!

YouTube or Disney Channel wasn’t around back then, when Madonna was discovered her talent.

Sensory overload calculated to make up for a lack of performance integrity. We’ve seen it all from Madonna before, so adding more techno tricks and supporting talents just underscores that the lady is no longer the Queen of Innovation and Reinvention. The whole show was like a Saturday Night Live satire of a post-prime pop star’s ego gone into hyperdrive.

she is not the same. sorry

From Paris with Love @ 02/05/2012 at 11:23 pm

Good performance. Not a fan of her new song though.
Yeah stop with the ageism, it’s just as nasty as racism, misogyny and homophobia. I have nothing against Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, etc. but they’ve been around for what 10 years tops ? Let’s hear about them in 2020, 2030, 2040 and then we’ll talk. People easily forget how hard it is to last 30 years in the industry. Go ask Whitney Houston, she was on top of the world in the 90′s, even bigger than Beyonce, and now what ?
And Madonna herself admits she’s never been the most beautiful one, the best dancer or the best singer but she certainly is one of the most hard working, most talked about and one of the best female entertainers ever. Most of all she’s always had this amazing strength where despite her level of fame, no controversy, no addiction, no scrutiny, no criticism, no heartbreak, no younger generation has yet stopped her from being Madonna.

@David: it’s the Super Bowl. it’s supposed to be over-the-top and sensory overload.
plus she’s in the middle of the field in a giant stadium with thousands in the audience far from the stage so everything has to be big & bright.
great performance.

IQ@ 02/05/2012 at 9:00 pm

hate that ugly botox-addicted witch
=========================
do you honestly care that Madonna cares at all what you think of her. this is a woman who makes more money in one month than you will ever make in a lifetime. she also has access to powerful people who will never give you the time of day.

It seems like some people CAN NOT get it into their heads. It’s the freaking Superbowl. Don’t know the ratings yet but get ready to hear around 60 million viewers watched. That’s epic! You can do a world tour doing gigs in every freaking country and you won’t get that many people attending. the production is supposed to be over the top. It’s an extravaganza. How clueless and yes unhip are some of you?
Tis is only good news for Madonna and the launch of her new album, the Oscars, touring, interviews..She will hog up all the media for a change.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! this is magic!

AAAAAAAA MMMMMM AAAAAAA ZZZZZ IIIIIIII NNNNN GGGGG!!!!!

To all of the haters, she is 53 years old and can still rock it. How many awards have you won?

adventuryes @ 02/06/2012 at 12:21 am

i had read that madonna has an injured hamstring. she didn’t move well at all and almost fell down. the dancing was lethargic and i wondered if she was lip synching. perhaps, it’s time to bring in younger singers. sorry madonna fans.

Madonna is such a powerful inspirations in a bold and unique way.
SHE IS THE STAR CHARACTER of my book, in a story called “Open Mic” coming out tomorrow in the Amazon book stores. Ironically the book is called “P.O.P” which means “Power of Paradise” (By Dave Skye). When I finished writing that story, years later I thought () who could pull this off from stage. And then something said “MADONNA”!

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!! That’s how it’s done!!!

@Eve:

old hag like you?

@Rachel:
Hey, let’s see you put on a performance of that magnitude at 53, after a long successful career as a performer. Wait, you can’t, because you have never and will never have any career as a performer whatsoever.

I don’t see how people can hate on those who live, breath, and die for music and are wildly successful when the person hating is nowhere near the capacity of the celebrity and probably work in a cubicle.

Stop hating and enjoy the show.

jane anderson @ 02/06/2012 at 12:40 am

I do not care for Madonna never did. But let me tell you that half time show started and as I looked on with AWE – I kept saying over and over – she pulled it off. She really did. WOW.

Madonna? Halftime Show? Are you KIDDING ME…

I haven’t felt so sick since watching the History Channels documentary on drywall…

If they were going for an 80′s theme kind of thing, what about Van Halen, Motley Crew, Flock of Seagulls, anything, heck I would have even preferred to Rick Astley up there.

Didn’t feel like a Super Bowl at ALL!!!

MIKE LOVES MADONNA THE MILF @ 02/06/2012 at 12:58 am

That bad azz milf has still got it!! She was doing freaken carthwheels that not even I nor my buddies can do and we all play college baseball! I’ve always thought her confidence was so sexy and wow did she prove me right tonight! I’d love to find a hot azz milf like Madonna. Do you all think she would dump her 20 year old male model for a 24 year old college baseball player???? She might think I’m too old. LOL. Oh well.

She was ok but I dont like her new song at all

The B***** knows how to put on a show. I loved it. Listen haters she still know how to work those highhill shoes. I hope she will let them make a dvd for sale on that half time show, the whole thing from start of halftime to finish.

The girl still has it goingon. Thanks, Madonna for being such a serious professional when you do your shows.

Maybe in the 2016 election, we would see a 52-year old Sarah Palin or a 60-year old Michele Bachmann, or perhaps a 52-year old Michelle Obama running for the first female President. There will never be an 18-year old running for president and the law says that you must be 35 to run.

postwatcher @ 02/06/2012 at 1:49 am

I thought I was watching a remake of the opening ceremonies of the Olympic games in Athens Greece .
Wish Madonna had left the stage and let LMFAO or Nicky Minaj do their own songs which would have been awesome.

linhg4418 @ 02/06/2012 at 1:56 am

M.I.A. is a disgrace and should go M.I.A. for the disrespectful stunt she pulled. It’s pretty sad that the small amount of talent that she had wasn’t enough to carry her through her career, so she had to bring attention to herself in that low class way. She should have been appreciative that Madonna included her in the show in the first place.

This was amazing!

ohsoprettythediaries.com

Spice#62

I had a house full of people during that halftime show and not one person said anything about something being gay. I think you must have been the only one that thought so. Well, we all were enjoying everything. I was the oldest at 41, the kids were loving her and not one person said anything about her age. My mother says people were singers and entertained people well into their sixty’s back in the day. She named Frank Sinatra as one. Mr Tony Bennett is still singing and he still sounds good and I have his music. You haters need to come off of trying to destroy people’s careers by pretending that they are too old. That should be the last thing for an intelligent person to say about a person because they cannot think of a reason why they dislike that person. All the other lady entertainers have copied Madonna’s style, just added a little more to it. Madonna has always put on a good show. !!GREAT SHOW MADONNA LOVED ALL OF IT!!

NOW THATS ENTERTAINMENT THUMBS TO MADONNA…STILL GOT IT GREAT SHOW WISH WE HAD MORE!!!! NIKKI AND CELO ROCK!!WOW STAND UP FOR THAT ONE

The teenage population is getting bigger and bigger every 10 years because of Twilight, Hunger Games, Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. The entertainment industry will be taken over by teenagers and teen-oriented programs.

think it was alright. The way they used the lights was pretty cool. You can see MIA giving the finger here:
And you can view the entire halftime show on my channel please subscribe:

My name is Camille, check out my first youtube video a cover of Beyonce’s 1+1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS35ed42LrI&feature=g-upl&context=G267fb1cAUAAAAAAADAA

Her one-time rival Belinda Carlisle (The Go-Go’s) looks much older than Madonna. She was born in the same year (1958) and almost the same day as Madonna. Belinda Carlisle was born on Aug 17.

WOW! It’s great!!!!!!
Queen MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WICKED WENCH @ 02/06/2012 at 7:00 am

@chase: Exactly! She was fierce and fabulous – a Grade A performance. I daresay most women half her age could not do the stunts and dance routine that Madonna pulled off on those sky-high stilletto boots. Yet all we hear is “old”.

When a person’s only “flaw” is that they are over the age of 30, then it’s the “weak point” for attack.

Blah.

The production was great. Could’ve done without Madonna.

My friend Vanessa, a 25 yrs lady, just met a million’aire man on SeekRichSingles ℃Om, it’s where for men and women looking for c’ompanionship for a fabu’lous lifestyle, maybe you want to try out :)

what a rip off of Kylie Minogue’s Aphrodite Tour!!! Shame on Madonna!

I was amazed that she could still dance and sing at the age of 53. She did a good job.

@daniel: Kylie’s Aphrodite Tour was a GREEK theme.. & Madonna was clearly dressed as a Pharoh of Egypt.. how is that a rip off? get a life!

I loved it I loved she brought other performers in it brought generations together in one show, she is amazing. Her dress was appropriate but still show time the production was great.

I saw it and it was good What ruined it was those two rapper girls who nobody will remember in a few years and the same with those Lmfao. They are heirs to the Motown fortune so don’t cry for them.

ana bertha chapa villareal @ 02/06/2012 at 11:05 am

@MaDONEa: te madre tiene artitris desde que naciste y no gana 170 millines de dolares por doce minutos eswtupido, ignorante

Bob in La. @ 02/06/2012 at 11:11 am

Whereas I am not a fan of Madonna’s trashy ways, I thought the performance was great. I am about the same age as she is, and that inspired me to keep on trucking. Well done.

Richard P @ 02/06/2012 at 2:07 pm

Queen of Pop forever

Go Madonna

I can’t wait world tour

schiznay666 @ 02/06/2012 at 2:25 pm

I am reading all these comments about the halftime show and have to wonder, if those criticizing the half time show, madonna’s age, and that younger would have been better realize advertising drives everything with professional teams. It’s about market share and target audience. The people with the money to spend, on average, are the 40 to 55 year olds. Much is aimed at the audience who will stay in front of the TV and sit thru the commercials shown before the performance begins and maybe when it’s finished.

My personal opinion…I bet the crowd loved it! At home, I have to agree the dancing would have been better with smaller heels. But that is it. I do appreciate that the show was aimed at both the stadium crowd and the TV viewers. If I ever feel like throwing the money away to attend something like this, I hope whatever performer they schedule takes that into consideration. I especially enjoyed the mixing of musical styles and performers. Finally, I haven’t seen a superbowl half time show carried by a lone performer in years. Awesome job.

Lbh Madonna murdered lady copy and paste career.

I think it will be hard for lady gaga to recover after tryng to be madonna when she was still alive. born this way flopped in my opinion only had 1 #1 which is reaaallllly bad considering fame monster. Your only as good as your last album and right now she has been swept under the rug

Madonna Amazing!!!
She is the Goddess!!!!!!

MADONNA is Queen of Pop!!! – Excellent Dancers. True Showcase!!! >)~ Too bad Fans were not allowed near the stage….Chirp!!!

beautiful show but what’s up with all those symbols, what those it mean, Is this the new world order?

green_lantern @ 02/06/2012 at 4:00 pm

She always put us under her spell and she bring the 80s back in life!

awesome… M.I.A. flicked me off :(

.____. you really don’t know what REAL MUSIC sounds like, do you?

that’s so rude- i bet you can’t even sing like that. Neither can you make those outfits. You just care all about yourself, don’t you- and nothing is amazing.

……..get a life……..

I am 45 I was there through Madona’s time. I really thought she faded away. She just proved she still has the stuff to entertain. She was never a great singer and she would probabably tell you that herself. she was and still is a great performer.

Madonna, For your age your look fantastic! Go girl! I was a majorette in
high school and college until 28 and know the feeling……it is good to keep up your work…..do not give up……stay in shape and keep working
as I have done for a long tine and taught yoga after having our only son.

Best wishes!

That was great! but what’s the point of having LMFAO and Cee-lo?
Btw the world peace message at the end was so lame and cliché, like she cares lol

SHE SUCKED IT @ 02/06/2012 at 5:49 pm

it was afwul and everyone knows it.
it was the tape not her real voice you guys hahahaha

Super Brother @ 02/06/2012 at 6:57 pm

Did MADONNA ever Pick her Oldest Homeless Brother OFF the Michigan Streets?? – She says World Peace at the end…..WTF?? CHARITY STARTS AT HOME ~ GRAMMADONNA!!!!!!!!!

Super Brother, i agree with you(except don’t know agree with the part of the his brother, I really don’t know what happe there) that the world peace at the end was too much. I mean, even though I like the performance while watching it I couldn’t stop thinking of the mayor amount of money they spent in that show, and seen that worlds, WORLD PEACE, remind me that in 12 and half minutes of this performance they actually could have helped to that World Peace in a much better way

Increible excelente….madonna she’s the best!!!

Madonna represents the 1% and is a shill for corporate entertainment. As a supporter of independent music she signs onto yet another major label & grossed 300 million touring while using Unicef to get people to become more giving-it worked and then her friends in Malawi spent millions of donated money on cars and golf-her interest in Malawi was non existent til someone pitched the use of that country as p.r. stunt & charity gig. Recently in an interview via 20/20 she stated she cannot cook & hired help raise her children, her middle class working girl image holds no merit, no middle class woman hands children to others to raise and definitely home cooked meals with some TLC is very American. There is a website online which shows side by side images of exactly whom she has copied for her 30 years in media (http://www.aishamusic.com/lawsuit_many_artists_madonna_stole_from.htm) Madonna constantly reminds you of her-its a distraction as she uses so many to look/sound a certain way.

Here voice is weak…….therefore you get all the theater stuff. I know I know its a show….but come on, what a weak weak choice for a halftime show, methinks the budget was cut so she was the only one who would work [or shud I say is outa work] for the $$$$

An Absolutely Fabulous Show. Why all the Criticism? This is the Most Stellar, Entertaining Super Bowl Halftime Show I have ever seen! What’s the point of all the Guests? To Entertain Us. And Madonna put on a Show to Remember by inviting them to Perform for us all. Thank You Madonna, You sounded like an Angel!

She was great!!! A class act. !!Way to go!!
She is ageless, She can sing, dance, and act.
Anyone who didn’t enjoy her performance is a
hater. Who else besides Liz taylor and madonna
could make such an enterance. Loved the performance!

Ha ha Elton. The best man won and you’re the fool.

Madonna was amazing..What a show she put on..What a superstar..

halaksahalaksahalaksahalaksa

Teddy Picker @ 02/06/2012 at 11:01 pm

Its funny how all these 10 year-olds try to argue and say that this was a good performance. You guys obviously don’t know good music, sorry.

Teddy Picker @ 02/06/2012 at 11:16 pm

@bijoux: we can’t sing like that, but we know artists who make better music. just saying

JUST FREAKING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!! NO OTHER WORDS COULD EXPLAIN HER EXCEPT BREATHLESS!!!!!

Olympic Fan @ 02/07/2012 at 4:08 am

Madonna’s concert was big as the Beijing 2008 Olympic opening ceremony.

Worst show ever. It would have been better to have the Muppets on or Martha Stewart baking a cake.

In Thailand, no negative comment about Goddess Madonna at all………..

She is the living legend. She is our Goddess Queen.

Her show is the World Masterpiece.

All they needed was chris brown and Kesha to make it the worst assembly of performers of all time.

El stupidity @ 02/07/2012 at 1:18 pm

What an awful performance by the trashiest woman alive.

Shes about as talented as I am…….which is ZERO.

We muted the half time show at my party, what a joke.

Darlene Frost @ 02/07/2012 at 2:22 pm

She was AMAZING!. Period!. There is not many women her age that can still move and dance like her myself included I’m 55. So I can
going to take a chapter out of her book!. Because of seeing her I
am now going back to the gym and get this body back in shape!.
You go girl…..Madonna you still have it!!

How much better was her performance in Live Aid? Pretty much all she had to do then was sing and dance and we ate it up because it was good! She needs the support of all the dancers and money now, and a lip synched is only kind of live, and the bane of all up and comers. Resting on her reputation now.

AMAZING SHOW!!! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN MADONNA!!

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $72 hourly on the internet. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her check was $8622 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site…cashhuge.[com]

Whatever happened to Whatever happened to

you might be really a excellent webmaster. The internet internet site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a fantastic procedure on this topic!

certainly like your website however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the reality then again I will definitely come again again.