Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Show - WATCH NOW

Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Show - WATCH NOW

Madonna takes the stage for the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday (February 5) in Indianapolis, Indiana.

The 53-year-old entertainer, who wore Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy Haute Couture, sang some of her hits including “Vogue,” “Music,” “Party Rock Anthem/Sexy and I Know It,” “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” and “Like a Prayer”!

Madonna was joined for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” by Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.! Also joining the superstar for the halftime show was LMFAO and Cee Lo Green!

Check out Madonna‘s Super Bowl halftime set below…

15+ pictures inside of Madonna rocking the Super Bowl halftime show…

madonna half time show 01
madonna half time show 15
madonna half time show 16
madonna half time show 17

Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All
linhg4418 @ 02/06/2012 at 1:56 am

M.I.A. is a disgrace and should go M.I.A. for the disrespectful stunt she pulled. It’s pretty sad that the small amount of talent that she had wasn’t enough to carry her through her career, so she had to bring attention to herself in that low class way. She should have been appreciative that Madonna included her in the show in the first place.

This was amazing!

ohsoprettythediaries.com

Spice#62

I had a house full of people during that halftime show and not one person said anything about something being gay. I think you must have been the only one that thought so. Well, we all were enjoying everything. I was the oldest at 41, the kids were loving her and not one person said anything about her age. My mother says people were singers and entertained people well into their sixty’s back in the day. She named Frank Sinatra as one. Mr Tony Bennett is still singing and he still sounds good and I have his music. You haters need to come off of trying to destroy people’s careers by pretending that they are too old. That should be the last thing for an intelligent person to say about a person because they cannot think of a reason why they dislike that person. All the other lady entertainers have copied Madonna’s style, just added a little more to it. Madonna has always put on a good show. !!GREAT SHOW MADONNA LOVED ALL OF IT!!

NOW THATS ENTERTAINMENT THUMBS TO MADONNA…STILL GOT IT GREAT SHOW WISH WE HAD MORE!!!! NIKKI AND CELO ROCK!!WOW STAND UP FOR THAT ONE

The teenage population is getting bigger and bigger every 10 years because of Twilight, Hunger Games, Britney Spears and Justin Bieber. The entertainment industry will be taken over by teenagers and teen-oriented programs.

think it was alright. The way they used the lights was pretty cool. You can see MIA giving the finger here:
And you can view the entire halftime show on my channel please subscribe:

My name is Camille, check out my first youtube video a cover of Beyonce’s 1+1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS35ed42LrI&feature=g-upl&context=G267fb1cAUAAAAAAADAA

Her one-time rival Belinda Carlisle (The Go-Go’s) looks much older than Madonna. She was born in the same year (1958) and almost the same day as Madonna. Belinda Carlisle was born on Aug 17.

WOW! It’s great!!!!!!
Queen MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WICKED WENCH @ 02/06/2012 at 7:00 am

@chase: Exactly! She was fierce and fabulous – a Grade A performance. I daresay most women half her age could not do the stunts and dance routine that Madonna pulled off on those sky-high stilletto boots. Yet all we hear is “old”.

When a person’s only “flaw” is that they are over the age of 30, then it’s the “weak point” for attack.

Blah.

The production was great. Could’ve done without Madonna.

My friend Vanessa, a 25 yrs lady, just met a million’aire man on SeekRichSingles ℃Om, it’s where for men and women looking for c’ompanionship for a fabu’lous lifestyle, maybe you want to try out :)

what a rip off of Kylie Minogue’s Aphrodite Tour!!! Shame on Madonna!

I was amazed that she could still dance and sing at the age of 53. She did a good job.

@daniel: Kylie’s Aphrodite Tour was a GREEK theme.. & Madonna was clearly dressed as a Pharoh of Egypt.. how is that a rip off? get a life!

I loved it I loved she brought other performers in it brought generations together in one show, she is amazing. Her dress was appropriate but still show time the production was great.

I saw it and it was good What ruined it was those two rapper girls who nobody will remember in a few years and the same with those Lmfao. They are heirs to the Motown fortune so don’t cry for them.

ana bertha chapa villareal @ 02/06/2012 at 11:05 am

@MaDONEa: te madre tiene artitris desde que naciste y no gana 170 millines de dolares por doce minutos eswtupido, ignorante

Bob in La. @ 02/06/2012 at 11:11 am

Whereas I am not a fan of Madonna’s trashy ways, I thought the performance was great. I am about the same age as she is, and that inspired me to keep on trucking. Well done.

Richard P @ 02/06/2012 at 2:07 pm

Queen of Pop forever

Go Madonna

I can’t wait world tour

schiznay666 @ 02/06/2012 at 2:25 pm

I am reading all these comments about the halftime show and have to wonder, if those criticizing the half time show, madonna’s age, and that younger would have been better realize advertising drives everything with professional teams. It’s about market share and target audience. The people with the money to spend, on average, are the 40 to 55 year olds. Much is aimed at the audience who will stay in front of the TV and sit thru the commercials shown before the performance begins and maybe when it’s finished.

My personal opinion…I bet the crowd loved it! At home, I have to agree the dancing would have been better with smaller heels. But that is it. I do appreciate that the show was aimed at both the stadium crowd and the TV viewers. If I ever feel like throwing the money away to attend something like this, I hope whatever performer they schedule takes that into consideration. I especially enjoyed the mixing of musical styles and performers. Finally, I haven’t seen a superbowl half time show carried by a lone performer in years. Awesome job.

Lbh Madonna murdered lady copy and paste career.

I think it will be hard for lady gaga to recover after tryng to be madonna when she was still alive. born this way flopped in my opinion only had 1 #1 which is reaaallllly bad considering fame monster. Your only as good as your last album and right now she has been swept under the rug

Madonna Amazing!!!
She is the Goddess!!!!!!

MADONNA is Queen of Pop!!! – Excellent Dancers. True Showcase!!! >)~ Too bad Fans were not allowed near the stage….Chirp!!!

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All