Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Show - WATCH NOW

Madonna: Super Bowl Halftime Show - WATCH NOW

Madonna takes the stage for the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday (February 5) in Indianapolis, Indiana.

The 53-year-old entertainer, who wore Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy Haute Couture, sang some of her hits including “Vogue,” “Music,” “Party Rock Anthem/Sexy and I Know It,” “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” and “Like a Prayer”!

Madonna was joined for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” by Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.! Also joining the superstar for the halftime show was LMFAO and Cee Lo Green!

Check out Madonna‘s Super Bowl halftime set below…

15+ pictures inside of Madonna rocking the Super Bowl halftime show…

madonna half time show 01
madonna half time show 16
madonna half time show 17

Credit: Ezra Shaw, Christopher Polk; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Cee Lo Green, LMFAO, M.I.A., Madonna, Nicki Minaj

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All

beautiful show but what’s up with all those symbols, what those it mean, Is this the new world order?

green_lantern @ 02/06/2012 at 4:00 pm

She always put us under her spell and she bring the 80s back in life!

awesome… M.I.A. flicked me off :(

.____. you really don’t know what REAL MUSIC sounds like, do you?

that’s so rude- i bet you can’t even sing like that. Neither can you make those outfits. You just care all about yourself, don’t you- and nothing is amazing.

……..get a life……..

I am 45 I was there through Madona’s time. I really thought she faded away. She just proved she still has the stuff to entertain. She was never a great singer and she would probabably tell you that herself. she was and still is a great performer.

Madonna, For your age your look fantastic! Go girl! I was a majorette in
high school and college until 28 and know the feeling……it is good to keep up your work…..do not give up……stay in shape and keep working
as I have done for a long tine and taught yoga after having our only son.

Best wishes!

That was great! but what’s the point of having LMFAO and Cee-lo?
Btw the world peace message at the end was so lame and cliché, like she cares lol

SHE SUCKED IT @ 02/06/2012 at 5:49 pm

it was afwul and everyone knows it.
it was the tape not her real voice you guys hahahaha

Super Brother @ 02/06/2012 at 6:57 pm

Did MADONNA ever Pick her Oldest Homeless Brother OFF the Michigan Streets?? – She says World Peace at the end…..WTF?? CHARITY STARTS AT HOME ~ GRAMMADONNA!!!!!!!!!

Super Brother, i agree with you(except don’t know agree with the part of the his brother, I really don’t know what happe there) that the world peace at the end was too much. I mean, even though I like the performance while watching it I couldn’t stop thinking of the mayor amount of money they spent in that show, and seen that worlds, WORLD PEACE, remind me that in 12 and half minutes of this performance they actually could have helped to that World Peace in a much better way

Increible excelente….madonna she’s the best!!!

Madonna represents the 1% and is a shill for corporate entertainment. As a supporter of independent music she signs onto yet another major label & grossed 300 million touring while using Unicef to get people to become more giving-it worked and then her friends in Malawi spent millions of donated money on cars and golf-her interest in Malawi was non existent til someone pitched the use of that country as p.r. stunt & charity gig. Recently in an interview via 20/20 she stated she cannot cook & hired help raise her children, her middle class working girl image holds no merit, no middle class woman hands children to others to raise and definitely home cooked meals with some TLC is very American. There is a website online which shows side by side images of exactly whom she has copied for her 30 years in media (http://www.aishamusic.com/lawsuit_many_artists_madonna_stole_from.htm) Madonna constantly reminds you of her-its a distraction as she uses so many to look/sound a certain way.

Here voice is weak…….therefore you get all the theater stuff. I know I know its a show….but come on, what a weak weak choice for a halftime show, methinks the budget was cut so she was the only one who would work [or shud I say is outa work] for the $$$$

An Absolutely Fabulous Show. Why all the Criticism? This is the Most Stellar, Entertaining Super Bowl Halftime Show I have ever seen! What’s the point of all the Guests? To Entertain Us. And Madonna put on a Show to Remember by inviting them to Perform for us all. Thank You Madonna, You sounded like an Angel!

She was great!!! A class act. !!Way to go!!
She is ageless, She can sing, dance, and act.
Anyone who didn’t enjoy her performance is a
hater. Who else besides Liz taylor and madonna
could make such an enterance. Loved the performance!

Ha ha Elton. The best man won and you’re the fool.

Madonna was amazing..What a show she put on..What a superstar..

halaksahalaksahalaksahalaksa

Teddy Picker @ 02/06/2012 at 11:01 pm

Its funny how all these 10 year-olds try to argue and say that this was a good performance. You guys obviously don’t know good music, sorry.

Teddy Picker @ 02/06/2012 at 11:16 pm

@bijoux: we can’t sing like that, but we know artists who make better music. just saying

JUST FREAKING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!!! NO OTHER WORDS COULD EXPLAIN HER EXCEPT BREATHLESS!!!!!

Olympic Fan @ 02/07/2012 at 4:08 am

Madonna’s concert was big as the Beijing 2008 Olympic opening ceremony.

Worst show ever. It would have been better to have the Muppets on or Martha Stewart baking a cake.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All