Beyonce: Second Post Baby Appearance in NYC!

Beyonce: Second Post Baby Appearance in NYC!

Beyonce steps out for the second night in a row on Tuesday (February 7) in New York City.

The 30-year-old entertainer rocked a Monique Lhuillier dress with Gucci shoes, a Chanel purse, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.

The night before, Bey was all smiles while making her first appearance in public since giving birth to daughter Blue Ivy.

Beyonce came out to support husband Jay-Z at his benefit concert held at Carnegie Hall.

“It was amazing,” she told the NY Daily News at the after party following his Monday night performance.

beyonce second night nyc 01
beyonce second night nyc 02
beyonce second night nyc 03
beyonce second night nyc 04

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

She looks soo good and anybody that says otherwise is an idiot.

Beyonce Stan @ 02/07/2012 at 11:24 pm

Beyonce looks beautiful

So can we stop saying that she didn’t have the baby?

She looks absolutely gorgeous but it’s obvious her body has changed. She had a baby.

I miss the pillow. :(

for a women who just giving a birth almost a month, she looks amazing.
maybe that’s why the celebrities paid their private trainers in millions,
it always works.

Yuck from the neck down.

So every time she freaking walks, it’ll be documented for the JustJared archives?

Ok, I also don’t like the dress. The shoes are ok but not what I would wear. Where is her stylist?

Bee you are fab!!
But I think she still needs some more rest.

Come on people @ 02/07/2012 at 11:37 pm

Pretty as always, STFU haters she had a baby get over it go moan to your diary’s or just shut your mouths cause us fans who come to her page are sick of seeing your dumb comments so stop writing on here if you dont like her just ignore her posts

She has that full curvy body now. The weight from the pregnancy actually made her body more womanly. Like Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Monroe. She looks great, and sexy.

Is it just me or do celebrities just look better with a little more meat on their bones. Beyonce looks amazing, hope she is doing okay. Really want to hear some music from her soon…

I don’t believe that she had a baby because of the whole pillow thing. i mean you could clearly see it and also because she’d gain more weight during the pregnancy. But really, is there anything wrong with having someone else to carry your child??? I don’t think so. I don’t want to damage my body during the pregnancy since I work so hard on it and there may be a medical reasons why a woman cannot carry her own child. All that matters is that her child will be loved!

Yesssss
Stunning
And she didn’t come back looking like a twig.
Woman look sooo good with meat on their bones.

PILLOW Cries... @ 02/08/2012 at 12:06 am

WHY you call’d me Pillow?! im already suffering…

deancapasso @ 02/08/2012 at 12:11 am

I think it’s pretty cool. I really appreciate with her and i like her performance a lot.

Who knows if she really was pregnant or not? You can clearly see that her arms are thicker, her boobs are bigger, and she’s a lot wider.

you can fake everything this time !

She looks like her mamma Tina on that last pict.

@Steffie:
yuck from ur face up! lmao!

@Come on people:
i agree thank u 4 sayin that!! (:

She just had a baby..& already she’s out & craving some Paparazzi attention.. Srsly woman? Go home & take care of your baby! Next thing her priorities? Be a mom!

@LaCroix:

i know, right. why are these two seeking so much attention as of late? especially give that they have always been so tight-lipped about everything.
And the whole thing about jay-z singing and writing that song about his daughter really throws me off. it’s a sweet gesture but for him to release it on the day (or the day after) she was born, shows that he must have written it before and thought of releasing it on or around the day the baby was born, which takes away from the rawness of the feelings you might have the first moment you behold yr child.

please, beyonce, just go away for a while. spend some time with yr family, and let us get over yr horrendous album and yr obsession with the number 4. i seriously think she has some kind of a phobia where she thinks that if she disappeared for a while, people will forget her. crazy woman.

yeahriiiight @ 02/08/2012 at 2:17 am

For you all here who believes that she gave birth. just stay in that beliefs. Woman who recently gave birth can not get that fit in just a short period of time even if they had liposuction its not physically possible. Her face are still the same before she got pregnant and after you give birth even the most glamorous woman still has those haggard swelling look in their faces even with all that attire. NOBODY HERE SAW BEYONCE BEFORE OR AFTER SHE GAVE BIRTH so nobody can say that she really did give birth.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A COW, WAY TOO FAT, THOSE HIPS ARE DISGUSTING

MariahCareyisbetterthanu @ 02/08/2012 at 2:33 am

Not again. Jared, how much money do u make off these classless ho celebs? So I am not permitted to thumbs up the real commenters. B’s staff writes some of this bs on here. Real people’s voices are not heard because B blasts the likes. This disgusting woman thinks she gave birth to the messiah. News. You are not Brad n Angelina=class, beautiful inside and out. U and ur ugly man are ugly inside too. You cannot buy class nor respect. You can buy a surrogate and a hospital. Disgusting.

jaredzdiary @ 02/08/2012 at 3:08 am

Beyonce jumped the shark with her fake pregnancy and Kim K jumped it when she faked a marriage. Please no more fakey exposures. Ignorance is bliss.

Every thing about her and her husband is so new money. Tacky!!

Come on people @ 02/08/2012 at 4:09 am

@yeahriiiight: omg STFU you must no nothing about womens bodys after pregnancy like i said on other posts as soon as my baby came out i looked like id never had one but look at beyomce she looks like shs had a kid grow up and stop bitching dumb F**k

Look at that Momma Glow!!!!

She has always had wide hips and a big ass. Nothing has changed!!!! OMG.

I`m not much of a fan just because she has shown that she steals other people`s music and I just like musicians and songwriters over performers who dance around in leotards for money, but she is a good looking woman…..better with natural curly hair I think though.

@LaCroix she’s famous at a big event, where many were spotted you fool. She’s out supporting her husband!

Lola's smarter twin @ 02/08/2012 at 7:37 am

@Lola you have neither new or old money. Pitiful. Broke bishes always concern about someone else’s money. New or old it still spends and provides.

Are you overweight??? She looks fatter to me. Or she doesn’t know how to dress herself lol

yes she did have a baby and most of the weight a woman gains while pregnant isn’t the child or children she’s expecting it’s fat muscle tissue and water Bey gained about 40lbs while pregnant and was never a twig to begin with so leave her alone plus it’s not like Blue Ivy was underweight at birth either 7lbs is perfectly healthy for a full term newborn single baby

lafamepoma @ 02/08/2012 at 8:35 am

She had a baby, it’s obviously, look at her hips are bigger then before, but there’s something that creeps me out about when she announced she was pregnant, she had a very small belly and in January had the baby, too soon but babies sometimes born before than they should do

Perfection!

@LaCroix: Who are you to say how soon or not soon a mother can step out after giving birth? Shut your pie hole and mind your business. It’s not like she left the kid in the car or home alone while she was out partying! I’m sure the child was being well cared for….

@sceptic: And you reply! If youre sitting on your computer commenting on celebrities what does that say about you. If you don’t wanna see her stop coming to a celebrity site that documents celebrities living their lives.

I obv dunno whether she actually had a baby or if she used a surrogate and I honestly don’t care.

All I’m saying is, if she really carried out the baby herself that was the fastest pregnancy in history! ;-) C’mon, she announced it way later than J. Garner or H. Duff (and you could see nothing at first which means Bey couldn’t have been far along) and they’re still pregnant. So how’s that possible?? Plus, her bump has been growing and shrinking within days in those pics we got to see, so…go figure.

I don’t know, I’m starting to think she DID have that baby herself. She’s just…bigger. Look at her face. You can tell. Maybe she wore a pad to make herself look bigger but I think she did and remember those pics of them on the beach with her belly showing?

@LaCroix: Its okay to go out for a couple of hours. In fact its healthy for you. You need your space. If she is gone all the time and out partying all the time then maybe run your mouth but a night or two a week for a few hours? Pshh please Moms need that. They EARN that.

She is so beautiful…The last pic took my breath away:D

Does anybody have third trimester pics?
She is fatter now than when she was pregnant wink wink.
The Math doesn’t add up either.
The surrogate spanish speaking in lower west side apt…with 10 year old kid wants to stay in NYC.

WHere is the timeline?
Why is the Media so afraid of investigating.
Why are they so protected by the Elites?

Some of you all just plain blind and see only what you want to see. Beyonce has ALWAYS been curvy and her weight has gone up and down over the years. Only difference now is she looks like she’s wearing a push up bra. But, there are lots of pictures on the Internet of her looking the same size she is now. Not saying that she was faking hte pregnancy, but geez, it’s pretty easy to gain weight, or look like you’ve gained weight, without being pregnant.

when are people going to realize she wasn’t pregnant – If so it was the quickest pregnancy i’ve ever seen. Seriously people who are obsessed with ‘celebrity’ are the most naive of them all.

Bey looks very beautiful, after one month of giving birth. I’m just surprise that she’s not breast feeding, her precious baby.

there is no way a woman can lose her ‘baby weight’ in 4 weeks. if so then you’re/shes a miracle.. no matter how big u were that weight sticks arnd a while.. it’s bullsh*t.. it also kinda scares me that ppl believe she was pregnant in the first place. with her height she shld have been huge – i know some short women dnt get big etc – but she has ‘thick’ (NOT FAT) to begin with.. so she shld have been huge – also her face should be puffy and it wasnt.. even during her ‘pregnancy’. but w/e. ppl usually believe the lie over the truth every time.

@tia: true true. It takes a few weeks for the uterus to shrink back. this lady is a ‘miracle’ blah!!!!!

Come on people @ 02/08/2012 at 3:09 pm

ok really everyone? you are all saying its fake cause it was the quickest pregnancy ever, well if you think about when she told everyone and what date she actually got pregnant noone but her has a clue use are all going from when she told you but was that when she got pregnant no it obviously wasn’t and she could have said a wrong date so the papparazzi wouldnt be standing outside the hospital waiting for them

She has never ever been pregnant!!!!

Beauty Bey!

STUPIDisasSTUPIDdoes @ 02/08/2012 at 5:47 pm

@wink wink: what math do you speak of??? When did she say how many month she was or when she was due????? Look it up and get back to me??? Blogs guesstimated=guessed how many months she was based on what??/ She never told the public how many months she was?? I hope this solved you math problem { news flash: she had on freaken sheer clothing in miami where you could see the woman’s damn pregnant belly} SMDH some ppl choose to be stupid as hell!!

Some of you people are so pathetic.showing how petty,jealous and small minded you are. The woman had a baby believe it or not.She looks stunning take it or leave it. As far as telling her to stay home and take care of her baby that baby gets better care than most of the ones doing the bashing most of it from envious women. She out supporting the FATHER of her child and husband that’s what a good wife does. GET A GRIP!!!!

Fu_king W_ore, all you supports STFU what do you as_holes know, you aren’t with this Bi_ch 24/7 she didn’t have a kid, she should be home with the little Ape, No out having her Fat A=S being shoved down our throats and it’s look at me how I worked out and look good after having the APE. BullS_it she wasn’t pregnant and she’s a Wh_ring C_nt….. I can hate her if I want and I do////

@lola:
As opposed to the long list of celebs featured on this site that are “old money”?? Really?

@Camillus You can HATE all you want it’s not going too change her lifestyle or bank account.What do YOU know or better yet what can YOU prove?

@Betty that you suck, and believe the publicity machine around this Wh_re and that she’s a wonderful performer which she ain’t she can’t sing, she can’t act, she’s fake from her hair to her fat a_s. what can you prove betty? Nada.

anon99999 @ 02/08/2012 at 9:38 pm

This stupid freak, you forgot to make your face/head fat to go with the rest of the made up fat to resemble post-pregnancy fat. As is, you look like the shrinken head in BeatleJuice, freak…what a stupid ass!

@Camillus Who in the H are You? What’s your claim to fame? People that can DO those that can’t BASH. Beyonce has won Grammys, AMA awards& starred in movies/clothing line shall I go on.What does your broke a$$ have?

Renan Gama @ 02/08/2012 at 10:00 pm

Beautiful. Also she wasn’t pregnante…
So She has stay beautiful

@wink wink:

Are you an idiot or what? She didn’t announce her due date. The media just assumed that she was due Feb. Her publicists didn’t confirm anything. No one did. There’s a video of her during the shoot of Countdown saying that she was 6 months pregnant, which was September. She could have easily rounded up from 5 months to 6 months. From September (close to 6 months) to January would have made the pregnancy 9 months.

Also Jay-Z said in Glory that they conceived Blue Ivy during Beyonce’s album shoot, which was in April. April to January is 9 months.

It’s obvious that they allowed the media to play a guessing game so the paps won’t be waiting for them when she gives birth.

Ding ding ding. Use your brain please. You sound like an idiot.

vickey and me @ 02/08/2012 at 10:46 pm

Love Beyonce so much but for someone to name their precious child ” BLUE” for a serious first name is completly insulting to the human race. This is a precious baby not a puppy or pet… No matter how they came up with the name, it’s INSANE! To say the least. Don’t know if she really was pregnant or not, but she could look better than this as a celeb walking about town and going to events. Even before her baby, Beyonce seemed to lack style in her personal life, guess she left that for the stage. I do wish her all the best as a mother. Now she can celebrate with all the other mothers on Mother’s Day! :)

as a parent .. and a good one I think .. I would never leave my child in the first 40 days of its existence for anyone let alone a concert that my husband would give.. you people have your damn priorities screwed up if you think that is ok.. I love my child first before any damn man .. Understand that her bank account I could give a damn about..for a woman & a couple that support terrorism I would NEVER support or even make any excuse for.. This couple is nothing but a money hungry power couple that only care for just that. So you all should get a grip!

the baby conceived in April? ok so now I really doubt this pregnancy. She was in Paris this summer and there were a lot of shots, she didn’t look preg at all…anyway I don’t care but she’s such a phony is she used a surrogate

rt1online @ 02/09/2012 at 7:05 am

Beyonce was never pregnant, so of course she looks good!!!

Looking good B!

She looked better with her pillow! Nice push up bra!

@LaCroix You are the typical example of the jealous narrow minded person I was referring to.The world does not exist on your credos. Supporting her husband does not mean she is neglecting her child . Stop trying to compare your lifestyle with theirs. Different strokes for different folks.

Didnt she have a C-Section? I thought she did so how did she get a flat stomach so fast…Doctors do not let you exercise that fast and she sure did not get rid of the stomach without help…I dont care how many spanx she wears.

@Steffie: what do you mean she looks beautifull!