Lady Gaga: 'Born This Way Ball' Tour Poster!

Lady Gaga: 'Born This Way Ball' Tour Poster!

Check out the official world tour poster for Lady Gaga‘s upcoming Born This Way Ball!

“Tomorrow at 11AM PST the first tour dates for THE BORN THIS WAY BALL will be released. I will also tweet the 1st official tour poster!” the 25-year-old pop star tweeted Tuesday night (February 7).

A few minutes later, Gaga, wrote, “Screw it. I had too much wine,” and included a link to the official poster.

Gaga also shared a sketch of what the tour stage will look like. “Seeing #BTWBall next to the names of so many different countries on Twitter, its making me so happy!” she wrote in another tweet.

Stay tuned to see if Gaga will be bringing the Born This Way Ball to a city near you!

lady gaga tour poster 01
lady gaga tour poster 02

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
MADONNA THE OLD HAG @ 02/08/2012 at 2:16 am

Madonna and her fans are so mad right now. Mia upstaged Madonna and Giselle stole Madonna’s spotlight. No body is talking about the old hag known as Madonna. Now Gaga’s promoting her tour at the same time. Do you Madonna fans seriously think the young kids want to see that OLD **** MADONNA over MOTHER MONSTER GAGA. No, No and a double no. Madonna is in trouble because Gaga is about to go hard now. Youtube 2012 will be the death of Madonna. Like Rupaul says, Lip sync for your life, Madonna the old hag. Gaga is going to kill it on the Born This Way tour. I love the hate that Madonna and her fans are giving Gaga. Gaga loves attention and you guys are only making her stronger while Madonna is getting weaker. Gaga wins hand down. It’s no competition.

Please Retire Gracefully @ 02/08/2012 at 2:33 am

Euwwwwwwwww GagGag…..copycat from Adam’s Family again

Beyoncilious @ 02/08/2012 at 2:35 am

overrated thrash!

siennagold @ 02/08/2012 at 2:36 am

If I had to choose between Gaga and Madonna’s tour, I’ll go for Madonna.

Lady Bla Bla @ 02/08/2012 at 2:38 am

Pathetic Illuminati agent named Gaga.

Bought Madonna @ 02/08/2012 at 2:41 am

Madonna all the way because she’s the Queen of Pop and the Greatest Performer On Earth right now.

Artistic value- 1 out of 10
Shocking value- 8 out of 10
Originality- 3 out of 10
Audience response- 2 out of 10
Message conveyed- NONE!
Fashion faux pas – 10 out of 10!

so sick of her balls…

MADONNA THE OLD HAG @ 02/08/2012 at 2:56 am

I am loving this hate from Madonna’s fans over QUEEN GAGA. Out of all the female artist’s who came after Madonna, her fans have never been this fired up. Is it because the Madonna fans know its coming to a sad end for the botox face Madonna. Yes. Gaga is better and Madonna fans can’t handle the truth. It’s killing Madonna too and Madonna the old hag can’t do anything about it. Gaga is Madonna’s worst nightmare. Madonna fans I have one question, why is their no hate for Britney, Rihanna, Keisha, Katy Perry, Beyonce and I can go on and on. THEY ARE NO THREAT TO MADONNA. GAGA TOOK OVER AND CAN’T BE STOPPED. GAGA IS LOVED ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

@<a href="/2012/02/08/lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-poster/comment-pag@Lady Bla Bla: Yet you still listen?

One word: MEH !

I love lady gaga!

I love this poster so much!

Ya’ll, Queen of 99cents wants your sympathy sales and Little Donkeys’ money

I hate lady gaga, She is so stupid! Put some clothes on and remove the makeup!

The Edge of Flop @ 02/08/2012 at 3:13 am

The Freak Drag Queen World Tour 2012 !!!!

@whattttaaaaaaaaaaF: She needs a sandwich for sure!!

She annoys me. I’m sorry but it’s true.

Bahahahaha @ 02/08/2012 at 3:14 am

That photoshop is as awesome as a train wreck!!!

I love me some gaga!!!