Reese Witherspoon Launches Official Website

Reese Witherspoon Launches Official Website

Reese Witherspoon flashes a smile with Chelsea Handler in this pic posted on her new official website.

Chelsea and I feeling like Thelma and Louise. Sans headscarves and sunglasses,” the 35-year-old actress wrote on ReeseWitherspoon.com, which is part of the WhoSay platform.

The actresses’ new comedy, This Means War, will have a sneak peek in theaters on Valentine’s Day before being released wide on Friday (February 17). The flick also stars Tom Hardy and Chris Pine.

Fans can now follow Reese on her new Facebook page, too!

Pictured inside: Reese leaving a friend’s house on Wednesday (February 8) in Brentwood, Calif.

reese witherspoon new website 01
reese witherspoon new website 02
reese witherspoon new website 03
reese witherspoon new website 04
reese witherspoon new website 05

Does Handler not realize the only reason these actresses hang out with her is because they are little chickens so scared she’ll insult them/make fun of them in her routines?
They all share the same publicist. Handler is not funny, she is cruel. Calling people names is not funny.

Ellen DeGeneres for example is very funny without any rudeness or vile comments.

I’m sure the movie comes with free BJ afterwards. Handler is a cheap trick.

Perfect friendship: two *******!

Be careful Reese. You are the company you keep. You hang out with trash you will be seen as trash.

Oh Please! @ 02/08/2012 at 8:57 pm

For most, Witherspoon has become trash!!!

DumbFakeBlonde @ 02/08/2012 at 8:59 pm

Witherspoon’s new image is to be sexy and edgy.

FAIL at both!!!!

Non Believer I Am @ 02/08/2012 at 9:00 pm

WOW! Is this what it has come to for Reese Witherspoon?

I refuse to watch anything Handler is in. She is so disgusting.

@Sara:

Perfect post..and that is the exact truth.. Really it is amazing how some of these women will do anything to be relevant.

Reese.. I don’t see your film being a hit.. I would never see it no matter what. Handler is a turn off. And Reese yes you are the company you keep.
Trash hangs with Trash..

Every time I see an actress hanging out with Handler I lose respect for them. She is so trashy and vile.

some Chelsea's classy quotes @ 02/08/2012 at 9:21 pm

“Ivory’s the kind of girl who gets drunk and immediately starts slurring. I have a lot of friends like that, and I think it’s because it makes me look ‘more together.”
― Chelsea Handler, My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
“I can remember my first one-night stand like it was yesterday. Well, maybe not the first. Or the second… or the fifth. I’ll just begin with what I can remember and not concern myself with order.”
― Chelsea Handler
“I had to feign interest in all this nonsense until I could ask when I could come over and sit on his face. I didn’t say that out loud, of course. I never say the things I really want to. If I did, I’d have no friends.”
― Chelsea Handler, My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
“…some of the best sex I can barely remember.”
― Chelsea Handler
“My mother told me that life isn’t always about pleasing yourself and that sometimes you have to do things for the sole benefit of another human being. I completely agreed with her, but reminded her that that was what blow jobs were for.”
― Chelsea Handler, My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
“Men don’t realize that if we’re sleeping with them on the first date, we’re probably not interested in seeing them again either.”
― Chelsea Handler
“My relationship with my father had been on the proverbial fritz since the time I was fifteen and called the police to report him for child molesting. He had never molested me, but I wanted to have a party that weekend and needed him out of the house.”
― Chelsea Handler, My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
“It’s my personal belief that if men are writing poems, they’re making up for something else like a big hair back, or one ball. Not that one ball is a bad thing. Especially since I don’t know any females who are dying to their their hands on a set of balls. The way I see it, the less balls, the better.”
― Chelsea Handler, My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands
“The part that wasn’t a jackpot was his baseball mound of red pubic hair that looked like it had literally been attached with a glue gun….”
― Chelsea Handler, Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea
“I don’t want to have kids, and it’s not a device to get attention or have conversations about it. I simply find children incredibly immature and, more often than not, dumb.”
― Chelsea Handler
“I look hot and, most of all, skinny. I love the day after throwing up. I felt like a feather.”
― Chelsea Handler, My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands

AmberWaves @ 02/08/2012 at 9:23 pm

“Trash hangs with trash.” I like that. One difference. Chelsea never pretends to be anything more than what she is. With Chelsea, what you see is what you get. Reese OTOH, is a fake.

Pattycake @ 02/08/2012 at 9:31 pm

@AmberWaves: You’re right, Chelsea Handler is not capable of showing compassion, intelligence, or class. I don’t think that’s the same thing as candor. But what she has that Reese desperately wants is that young people think she’s cool. I weep for our youth. Chelsea should remember that young people mature as do their tastes.

Handjob is sickening, her tv watchers become less and less every week,nothing funny about a HO. talking trash. Hae another drink
Handjob and blow it out your ear.

Reese must be desperate hanging with trash and getting the paps to take her pics going to church on Sunday, Santimonious witless hypocrite.

Reese is really trying hard to sale this movie , I mean really her web site come out only a week before her movie and to add CH all PR stunt for the movie.

I don’t understand how Handler even has a show. Do people honestly find her funny? I think she sucks and is just nasty looking. She must have just slept around with the right people to get her nasty ass on TV because she’s so not talented.

I hope they are driving off a cliff.

Bye bye NBC!!!!

Urgghh…I’m starting to understand even more why Jake broke up with this woman. Don’t look back Jake. It was a blessing!

Eewwww..two ugliest faces..yiikees

hi there!
An invitation of Datebi*com is offered!Here you can find hundreds of thousands of open-minded singles & couples looking to explore their bisexuality.sign up for free!

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Reese is trying to change her image. Trying to cut away from the uber sweet girl next door. Just like Aniston.

well sorry ladies. You milked that for years. Now the are both desperate to be seen as so so so sexy. Neither is sexy.. and hanging with Handler is doing neither any good. But like I said.

“we hang out with the people we see ourselves in”

reesey looks like a total doofus in thumb #3

Gossipgirl @ 02/08/2012 at 11:35 pm

@Sara: Exactly! All these women are scared that if they don’t make nice, she will trash them. I wonder how long they will be able to keep up the charade? When Handler becomes more demanding? Handler is a crude hanger on.

I think its cool hanging out with Jen Chelsea..!!!! Have fun girls..

Segovia Banderhander @ 02/08/2012 at 11:57 pm

All I can say is this: I do not like Chelsea Handler and will not watch anything she is in or read anything she writes. I will not support anyone who “hangs around” with her to make themselves more cool or whatever. So – I won’t be watching any of Reese’s movies (quit watching Jennifer Aniston LONG, LONg AGO).

Jennica Panettiere @ 02/09/2012 at 9:39 am

I absolutely loathe that ***** that is next to Reese. I won’t even acknowledge it’s name, yes I said it. IT is vile.

It’s one thing to make fun of Angelina, that’s fair dos and she’s old enough to not pay attention to gutter trash,
but to make fun of her kids who are little and can’t defend themselves, that’s just sad and pathetic.

I wonder how Reese would feel if that peroxide hag made fun of Ava and Deacon when they weren’t BFF chums?

You are judged by the company you keep and Reece, Jennifer and now Charlize are not the nice girls they claimed to be all these years (well Charlize was always a B apparently), so says alot about them, likely all catty, jealous, mean-spirited when they are with her, just like Chelsea is. Chelsea looks bombed in that pic, no surprise there, but Reece looks high on something too. I always think when I see pics of Reece (or Halle) “leaving a friend’s house” that that’s an euphanism for “dealer” LOL!!!

get over it judge sara. love ya reese

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

It’s winsome to be established that hotshot on on on the calm and all expanse as I do. Promote blogging my also pen-friend and perchance someday we can be on the qui vive to guzzle a beer or something.
I engage added your blog on my augment pants catalogue of readed blogs.

Wonderful website. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you for your effort!

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment account it. Glance advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

I’ve a couple of query to you personally, publish to those I don’t e-mail

whoah this blog is great i love reading your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, lots of people are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.