Alexander Skarsgard: DeLeon Party Guy!

Alexander Skarsgard: DeLeon Party Guy!

Alexander Skarsgard cracks a smile at the DeLeon Tequila party held at the Boom Boom Room on Thursday (February 9) in New York City.

The 35-year-old actor attended the event as part of New York Fashion Week!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander‘s hit show True Blood is entering its fifth season this year – be sure to check it out when it airs on HBO sometime this summer.

In case you missed it, take a look at the sneak peek True Blood teaser promo!

alexander skarsgard deleon party 01
alexander skarsgard deleon party 02
alexander skarsgard deleon party 03
alexander skarsgard deleon party 04
alexander skarsgard deleon party 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Peanut Gallery @ 02/10/2012 at 3:26 am

Looking cozy! *sigh*

at present, many people busy with working and studying, they have no time find the life partner.but please don’t worry about it. i can introduce a good place S ú g a r c ù p i d .C ó M .many people of single in there, maybe you can find your love,we welcome you join.

So very handsome.

Skarsgards @ 02/10/2012 at 5:27 am

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH and he is so HOT

It is amazing how good he looks in something even as simple as what he is wearing.
Thanks JJ for the new post

Where is his GF @ 02/10/2012 at 6:10 am

Where is his girlfriend Lucy Griffith’s………
,they was at GG party together holding hands? Awww I like Lucy since Robin hood,her and Alex look good together.
Alex looks good in the pics…

@Where is his GF: It’s highly unlikely that Lucy is his gf, as there’s been nothing since the GG pics, in which they probably weren’t even holding hands (despite the wishful thinking of more than few people).
It’s nice to see that he’s still alive, since we’ve not seen pics of him since the GG. So I’m presuming he’ll go back underground and we’ll not see him again for another month or so?

He looks unhealthy and older than 35

This chick @ 02/10/2012 at 6:43 am

Oh it’s good to see you sir, looking very fine indeed.

Pity he didn’t actually do this:
“Sup Skars, long time no see.
I see you’ve bought new shoes while you’ve been away, they’re cute, I enjoy them. But I’m not quite so sure why you’re so concerned with keeping your neck so warm when you’re about 3 centimeters away from shamefully baring your midriff to the world.”

What? Unhealthy?? @ 02/10/2012 at 7:16 am

Well excuse Alexander for working night shoots, long unsociable hours few sleepless nights, constant flying around that’s an actors life. I think he still looks bloody good, sexy and healthy for 35

Take a look at starving boswh*re and druken , coked up Lindsay lohen there unhealthy at only 29 and 25

This chick @ 02/10/2012 at 7:21 am

@What? Unhealthy??:
What you said and more. He is looking GREAT besides the fact that he must be tired.

@What? Unhealthy??: @This chick: He still looks pale. Is he eating well?

He’s living the life of an engineering student

@13 his playing a f-ing vampire

They need to be pale

I find him horrible on this photo (with regard to the photo of the GG), i don’t like his hairstyle , he looks tired…

I love the look oh my god he looks so good . Great seeing him again hope to see many more pictures soon . What a handsome man . Can`t wait to see him in the Battleship movie then around the corner from that True Blood promoting his movies TB etc. so i think we may get more and more pictures or sightings now . Alex welcome back

Love him. To me he looks good and sexy as (almost) always :)

Good to see him about but he does look tired.

@ladybug: There’s video on youtube of them holding hands…if they’re not a couple, they were/are at least boinking. :3

Still confused. @ 02/10/2012 at 10:20 am

It is plausible that they were holding hands,or even just grabbing his arm possible few nights together who knows? the vid is not that clear,unless a better version come out and no gossip sites picked it up or any other reports?? They were holding hands? This would make news in HW
if Alex and Lucy are seeing each other/ couple then I am expected to see a sightings tweet, Facebook, of Lucy in new York with him or at least at the party( pics) so far nothing how long as it been 4weeks since GG nothing so far.
Also after the vid a few days later there was a Swedish report that came out saying that Alex was partying the night away with fares fares till 4am
Monday golden globes week where was Lucy? No mention .

That vid will always be confusing and talked about who knows what happened for that short seconds 0.26 min.
Here is the vid.

omg YUCK lol
his hair.
he looks so old.

lafamepoma @ 02/10/2012 at 10:59 am

he looks casual, i like it and miss him very much huhu

I hate to say it & this is coming from someone who loves true blood & Eric is my favorite character on the show but he looks like crap here get some rest, other wise he’s normally super hot!

Love Alex. @ 02/10/2012 at 11:23 am

Finally Alex is back and looking good love the outfit
What’s with the Lucy and Alex dating theory what is there talk about is she with him in NY at the party or was in Norway?

until I see him with Lucy or a new women hanging off his sweaty sexy body or he puts a ring on a womens finger and walks her down the isle
but for now he is single as far as I am concerned it’s reminding me of the Alex dark days back in 2009 are they arnt they :(

Enjoy him single why we can some lucky women is going to snatch him, sorry and it’s going to be me lol lol lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All