Blue Ivy Carter: First Pictures!

Blue Ivy Carter: First Pictures!

Beyonce and Jay-Z show off their newborn baby girl Blue Ivy on their brand new Tumblr page dedicated to their daughter.

“We welcome you to share in our joy. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this beautiful time in our lives – The Carter Family,” the 30-year-old singer and the 42-year-old rapper wrote on the page.

Blue was born naturally on Saturday (January 7) in New York.

Beyonce showed off her post-baby body earlier this week with two appearances in New York City.

FYI: Blue is using her aden + anais muslin swaddle!

blue ivy carter first pictures 01
blue ivy carter first pictures 02
blue ivy carter first pictures 03
blue ivy carter first pictures 04

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All
Yessssssssssss @ 02/10/2012 at 9:39 pm

Baby Blue is here!

the baby has a tumblr page??

What a gorgeous baby..congratulations..

^^ are you single? wow, If feel very lonely, you can jion our club. it has 200,000 singles ,many of them is peri and rich man. so, you must stop grieving and join our club,we welcome You. S ú g a r c ù p i d .C ó M

@Mary: You are an idiot. Beyonce isn’t “too black” as her skin is a light brown color. You’ve never seen a black newborn child, have you?

Maybe it’s a wake-up lesson about African Americans. But I bet in six months when the baby is darker and hair is a dfferent texture the same people saying its not their baby will have egg on the face.

It’s interesting that we know white babies can change hair color and eye color as they grow older but people still don’t know it happens in other cultures as well.

@anna: Actually yes, I’m Afircan American and obviously look it now, but I looked asian in all my baby pics. My hair didn’t get nappier till bout a year later and my skin didn’t get darker till bout the same time.

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 9:59 pm

that Not her BABY..i am the mom of that baby!!!!!!!

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 10:00 pm

That not her baby!

Good God, do stupid grow on trees. blue is beautiful and a perfect blend of both parents. My daughter’s hair was just like that when she was born and she was lighter than her dad and me both, her dad was lighter than beyonce and i am darker than jay, so get over it people. God bless the Carters.

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 10:07 pm

THAT NOT HIS BABY I SLEEP WITH jAY-Z AND WE CAME TO A AGREMENT THAT I WOULD GET PREGNAT. HE PAY ME BUT IT WASNT MUCH. TO KEEP ME MOUTH SHOUT , YES I AM WHITE !!!!!!!!!!

lOVE YOU DADDY *_*

Jacob Ozil @ 02/10/2012 at 10:07 pm

Behold, the antichrist

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 10:08 pm

@a fan: THAT MY BABY WOMAN

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 10:10 pm

HE SUCK ME OFF

FIRST, THEY TOLD THEY NOT GONNA SHOW THEIR BABY AT ALL, THEN THEY SHOW IT WTF?! SECOND, SHE DOESNT EVEN LOOK TIRED, CUZ A WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH & TAKES CARE OF HER CHILD SHOULD LOOK A LITTLE TIRED, A? THIRD, THIS KID IS WAY MORE WHITE THAN ITS BIOLOGICAL PARENTS, STUPID!

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 10:11 pm

BEYONCE GIVE ME BACK MY BABY *****! (jAY-z AND BLUE WHIT BABY) NOW ***** NOWWWWWWW!

Beautiful baby girl!!!!
Congratulations to the new parents!!!!!!
Dear Beyonce,, Do another concert here in the Philippines!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

jessica osten @ 02/10/2012 at 10:16 pm

IT SAD HOW I TOOK THE MONEY TO PAY MY BILLS. BUT I WANT MY BABY BACK. BABY BACK RIBS! P.S JAY-Z I WANT MY 5 START ROOM AND THE CAR YOU TOLD ME YOU WAS GOING TO BUY ME ONCE I GAVE YOU THE BABY! PAY UP JUST BECAUSE I AM A WHITE WOMAN WITH GOOD CREDIT DOES MEAN I AM YOUR FOOL!

XOXXO HA HA BEYONCE THAT MY BABY PAY UP *****

Jamillieth @ 02/10/2012 at 10:18 pm

Shes cute,
and shell be talented cause of both parents
what a lucky baby !

she’s average, they should bleach her skin white, and then she’ll be beautiful, other than that MEH

Listen Ignorant Haters Beyonce is sharing her newborns picture what your f’ing problem. I never seen such jealousy and envy about a new life. S

Patrico_ecuador @ 02/10/2012 at 10:54 pm

Come on… is so obvious the pregnancy was fake…she looks like a magazine version of herself…the make up…the hair…when my mom gave birth to me she was sweaty and her hair was a mess…hollywood is a marketing enterprise…every move is carefully analyze…

What’s wrong with you women you act like juveniles.I hope you don’t have children.Who cares about skin color or texture of hair the baby’s healthy that’s all that matter. Petty jealous women. GROW UP!!!

awwe hail to the Queen.

I understand the high security now, she’s adorable!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All