Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Talk Working Together on 'Ellen'

Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony Talk Working Together on 'Ellen'

Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Marc Anthony make an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing Monday (February 13).

Jennifer and Marc visited with Ellen and discussed their twins, Max and Emme!

“Yes, they love to sing and dance. Emme loves to dance. She loves to perform. I’ll be honest. I think Emme has a bit of voice. I do. I’m not sure but I kind of hear it every once in a while. I’m not sure about Max as much but he has a big personality. He’s got like, my personality. Maybe Emme has Marc’s voice. We traded,” JLo said.

The duo also discussed working together on the show ¡Q’Viva! The Chosen. “We laugh a lot,” Jen said, before being interrupted by director/choreographer Jamie King.

“Not always. I find myself in the middle refereeing sometimes. It’s fantastic,” Jamie said.

They even talked about an incident where Jennifer slapped Marc.

“All I did was this [touches Marc’s head],” she said. “She can’t help herself,” Marc added.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Lisa Perry “Love” dress.

Check out Jennifer and Marc talk about their relationship in the clip below…

Bigger picture inside…

jennifer lopez marc anthony ellen 01

Credit: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros.
Posted to: Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via W’ealthybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..

ashley rose @ 02/10/2012 at 2:30 am

JENNIFER LOPES IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

^^ are you single? wow, If feel very lonely, you can jion our club. it has 200,000 singles ,many of them is peri and rich man. so, you must stop grieving and join our club,we welcome You. S ú g a r c ù p i d .C ó M

lexy hates bilson @ 02/10/2012 at 5:56 am

Are they wearing those cheap Kohl’s clothes they are constantly trying to sell us regular folks??? Probably not!! J-Lo wouldn’t be caught dead wearing that stuff. Probably doesn’t even know where Kohls is.

lily tagherus @ 02/10/2012 at 8:12 am

JLO is so loud and dominating. She is the one controlling Marc’s life.
I feel for Marc who is a gentelman, classy man with many talents.

JLO will never find anyone like Marc rest of her life. She made the biggest mistake and full out of herself.

Really love Marc who is the biggest asset for this show.

leslie Seelander @ 02/10/2012 at 8:18 am

I agree, JLO is really dominating. No one can stand to be with her long term. She made a mistake to let such a nice man like Marc to go.

She is going to regret it in the long run. Her children will make her life difficult when they grow up since she is the one broke the family and jumped into a new man.

I love Marc who looks really nice and fresh.

I lost my respect to JLO who just talks and dominates everyone.

How could any one live with her? That is why she is buying her new toy boy now.

He means she's still into SM @ 02/10/2012 at 8:35 am

Funny that he really still adores her to this day, it really shows.
She just likes the attention she is getting from all the men in the world..
With all the money in the world, they can’t make one relationship work. that is really sad

what the freaking fudge, theyre so cute together.
why did they break up, whyyyyyyyyyyyy

They are so good together. Would be nice if they got back together when they sort out their issues.

and the show is very good.

A bunch of empty people together, except for Ellen.

She Stinks! @ 02/10/2012 at 1:54 pm

More fakeness from the Queen of Trash, JHO Bag. She’ll say or do anything to get people to watch that awful show. Marc just got tired of having to stroke her ego every 3 seconds. She has no talent, he knows this – he just got tired of her endless antics and demands.

People might not like Jlo and how she’s dominating and all you can say but she is beautiful in reality and a happy person that enjoys life to the fullest. Yes also an accomplised woman that has money and fame, hey nobody is perfect lets try to be less judgemental…..She looks great for her age!!

I called it! @ 02/12/2012 at 11:48 am

they are cute

They always look great together. I loove the fact that they’re working together. Especiailly when they have kids. Healthy. They definitely still love each other. Observe smiles and body language.