Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Berlin Premiere!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Berlin Premiere!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt share a laugh at the premiere of In The Land Of Blood And Honey held at the Haus der Berliner Festspiele on Saturday (February 11) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old director of the film, who wore a Jenny Packham gown, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Vhernier jewels, attended the photo call earlier in the day!

“I haven’t acted in two years, and I haven’t done anything else since this [Land of Blood and Honey]. The next thing I am looking at is a Disney movie,” Angie said during the press conference for the film. She is referring to the Disney film Maleficent!

FYI: Brad is wearing Dolce&Gabbana.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey

angelina jolie brad pitt berlin premiere 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All

Love the dress on Angelina. Brad looks pretty good too!

Whitney Houston is died.

Funny quote:
“Let’s just say someone who was once married to Brad Pitt came in one time with her bodyguard. I didn’t recognize her, and I mentioned how tolerant her husband was to shop with her. She looked at me a little funny,” Johnson said.
Goes to show, ticky is so photoshopped in her photos, she’s unrecognisable in real life.
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Whitney Houston: May your soul rest in peace. God be with you. You will leave your gift of music for all of us to remember you by.

So sad about Whitney Houston…..

lol the bodyguard looks girly than Maniston.

thanks for the laugh,lylian.

@ lylian @ 02/11/2012 at 8:22 pm

Funny quote:
YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*************************

Hahaha! That is so damn funny! Ticky was probably completely mortified that this gal didn’t recognize her. Great find, lylian!!

Passing Through @ 02/11/2012 at 8:42 pm

I’m LMAO because I was just at the US Lies Weakly site (followed an Angie link from another site) and they had a story about Ticky and Squiggy having a “date night” at Chateau Marmont last night – and Ticky was drinking wine. Oops, Star, so much for that pregnancy story…buggered again…

alexanderina @ 02/11/2012 at 8:42 pm

saddest news ever. RIP Whitney Houston. I am in shock

Passing Through @ 02/11/2012 at 8:43 pm

HOLY SHITE! I just saw on TMZ that Whitney Houston died. I guess she just couldn’t kick that drug habit…

@ Passing Through

Ha ha!! But that’s assuming Ticky wouldn’t drink while she’s pregnant. I can see her thinking that she’s consuming fruit because of the grapes.

bizzy bee @ 02/11/2012 at 8:49 pm

Goodbye Whitney Houston and may your soul Rest In Peace, my prayers go out to your daughter and family<3

POOR TROLL @ 02/11/2012 at 8:54 pm

So………….where is that i.diot troll who keeps on claiming Brad is not in Berlin huh? EGGS ON YOUR FACE LOSER! BWAHAHAHAHA So now, its time to change your name again!!!! HAHAHAHA

RIP Whitney @ 02/11/2012 at 8:58 pm

This really hurts! I really thought she was getting better…The WORLD has lost an artist with a voice that comes around once in a blue moon! OMG, I am so sad :(

@POOR TROLL:

Not to fear.. It will be back under a new name..

the night before the Grammys Whitney dies. What a waste. Her family must have been dreading this phone call for years. She was one sick girl but seemed more stable lately making a movie and all.

She was at the BH hotel readying for the Grammys. With some dude from what I heard on CNN….someone who dated KK in her early fame years……….Ray something. Really and truly sad. She had the beauty, the amazing voice, a daughter, world fame and a zillion awards during the pinnacle of her career. And a damn addicton robbed everyone. Guess BB was a fatal attraction literally. Apparently her last stint in rehab was in May but it’s obvious she couldn’t overcome it. Terribly sad.

POOR TROLL @ 02/11/2012 at 9:14 pm

RIP Whitney. I am heartbroken by this. I Look To You was a good post-crack album. She had SO much potential. She was looking good in the “Sparkle” pictures too. At least she has another movie done. There was a lot of articles about how f.ucked up she was at the pre-Grammy party a couple nights ago. So sad.

ppl need to stop mentioning that whitney houston died…this is not her thread

POOR TROLL @ 02/11/2012 at 9:27 pm

Troll’s shtick has gotten OLD. Angie haters are bitter and jealous that they weren’t born with any talents or gifts other than their out of control thyroids and chemically imbalanced brain. They simply have nothing to live for. SAD. NOT. HAHAHAHAH

Angie looks so Amazing. She and Brad are truly the MOST GORGEOUS COUPLE!

@dawne: That Ray was Brandy’s brother…the one who was in the Kim K sxx tape. They just interviewed him about their relationship yesterday for the Grammy’s.

Anustain fans are losing their mind looking at these pictures. Angelina is always beautiful and glamorous while their pre menopausal idol dresses like a hooch with barrettes in her hair. No contest. AJ wins again. Team Jolie forever.

Observer2 @ 02/11/2012 at 9:32 pm

bree;

Eat siht. A daughter just lost her mother. A mother just lost her daughter. Friends and family have just lost a loved one.

Grow up and deal.

I just saw that Whitney Houston has died. RIP.
As a mother though, I wonder why it was she had these demons. Typically, you might point to a highly dysfunctional childhood where drugs and abuse were in the picture. But from all that I’ve read, I don’t recall anything overtly dysfunctional in her childhood. She herself never pointed to anything terribly wrong with her childhood.
And here then is every parent’s fear. That despite all the love you can shower on a child, raising her as right as you know how, despite the child’s inherent gifts including intelligence, a magnificent voice and beauty, despite success, somehow, these things are not enough to give her a measure of contentment and self sufficiency.
Many blame her “fatal” attraction to her husband. I’m say: “Why this attraction in the first place? What drove it? Why couldn’t she break free of a dysfunctional relationship which I think from her own interviews, she knew, at one level, was destroying her?”

@bree: We can go OT when it is warranted. I think Whitney is enough of a person to take some time for. Nothing wrong with condolences. You only have to skip the post if you are not ok with it.

dianad1968 @ 02/11/2012 at 9:48 pm

@lylian:

#153

It also goes to show that in the “real world” Ticky is more or less forgotten. If it wasn’t for the insistence of the gossip medai to TRY to make her relevant, she would have been long forgotten. And yet some fool wrote recently that she is “the most famous woman in the world”, I kid you not. LOL. I don’t know which world if she is not even recognized in her own backyard. Can you imagine Angie going unrecognized like that? Never happen.

Brad and Angie look delicious, and are having a good time together. You can tell they like nothing better than to be together always. Love will do that to you.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1011 » Show All