Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Whitney Houston has passed away at the age of 48, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

The singer passed away on Saturday (February 11). She was expected to show up at a studio for a photo shoot in the afternoon and to attend Clive Davis‘ Annual Grammy Party in the evening, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

Whitney was the first female artist to ever debut at number one on the Billboard charts and she is considered one of the world’s best-selling female artists with over 200 million albums sold worldwide. After struggling with addiction, Whitney returned to the music scene in 2009 with her album I Look to You.

Later this year, Whitney‘s new film Sparkle will be released into theaters. Check out a brand new still from the film that was released last week.

Whitney is survived by her daughter Bobbi Kristina, whom she had with ex-husband Bobby Brown.

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Omg….whaaaaat?This is shocking…omg,I’m so sad…why?

:( I’m shocked there was just pictures up from her performing

what?! no way !

TIME WILL TELL @ 02/11/2012 at 8:12 pm

WHITNEY SINGS, HEARTBREAK HOTEL!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
MIAMI!!!!!!! HAHAHA

I’m guessing she never got over her addictions. Or relapsed. Sad for her daughter…

OH my goodness – Whitney was a poor troubled soul. Rest in peace.

Wow, sad. But what can you expect with the life she lived.

this is sad news, way too young and had so much talent

Not surprised, another junkie celeb waste of space.

so sad. may she rest in peace.

TIME WILL TELL @ 02/11/2012 at 8:14 pm

CRACK IS WACK!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
PEACE OUT!!!!!! HAHAHA

offtheproperty @ 02/11/2012 at 8:15 pm

I am hoping she held on tight to her Christian faith, as she was born and raised by Christian parents.
God Bless Whitney Houston.
A great talent and a good girl.

OMG.. what.. what

I can’t believe this..

I am shocked, just like many of the people who have posted. We knew she was troubled, but this comes out of left field.

R.I.P Whitney!

What???? Oh that is so sad! Prayers to her family.

RIP whitney, My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

god this is so sad. rip whitney

RIP. I Love you, Whitney.

My heart is beating so fast right now. I’m about to cry Whitney was one of my favorite artist of all time man this hurts bad being that she was one of the few black artist to make it huge and create such an amazing legacy. No matter what she went through in the end, her voice was one of a kind that in no way, shape or form anyone could deny. Man this hurts bad and I was rooting for her.

“… the world’s best-selling female artists with over 200 albums sold worldwide.”

You mean 200 MILLION albums sold. That’s the thing when you just copy&paste texts from other pages like TMZ.

RIP Whitney

Um, TMZ, I know you pride yourself on being “first”, but please do your fact checking before you hit “Send”….I’m sure Whitney Houston would be disappointed that she actually only sold 200 albums worldwide…

WHAT! This could not be true. I love all the songs that Whitney sang. Her voice was so amazingly great and that she has so many vocal auctive. I hope this is not true.

What a tragedy.
She was so talented and beautiful and her daughter is so young to lose a mother.
It’s a shame she fell into a pattern of addiction.
I really hoped she would overcome it.
My heart and prayers go out to her family and young daughter.
RIP, Whitney.

jaspisgirl @ 02/11/2012 at 8:19 pm

RIP great voice,many problems ,to much drugs but truly magnificent and never forgotten!!!!!

She was just out a few days ago, looking very “off”. I can’t believe it :(

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/11/2012 at 8:19 pm

HEY KEVIN!!!!!! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U!!!!!!

LOVE,
THE BODYGUARD!!!!!! HAHAHA TRY A LITTLE RIGHT GUARD!!!!!! YOUR UNDERARMS SMELL!!!!!! OR BETTER YET TRY SECRET!!!! HAHAHA

My heart just sank when I heard this and it wasn’t very long ago only a few minutes. It’s really sad and shocking, I really liked her music and I am very sad that she didn’t get a chance to overcome her issues. Rest in peace Whitney, I Will Always Love You and your music…

wow way to copy straight from tmz. can’t even fix their typo. she didn’t only sell 200 albums. try 200 million albums

nice just corrected it

I can’t believe that! Why must all these amazing people die? First MJ, then Amy & now Whitney……So sad :( We’ll miss you Whitney

Bradley Bobst @ 02/11/2012 at 8:23 pm

Rest in peace Whitney Houston You will be Missed

omgggggggggggggggggg I just got chilllz nooooo not another music icon! omg omg nOOOOOOO.

So sad escpecially in the face of another comeback. Prayers for her family

I keep thinking this is just a SICK joke that someone is playing on us!
Like 48 years old thats young now-a-days!
R.I.P Whitney Houston!

Dookie bubbles ..black love

R.I.P. Whitney

When will folks both rich or poor learn that drugs are nothing but a death sentence. Sometimes fame kills. I feel very fortunate to have survived all that crap, I only wish more would ask for help. Very sad day on the evening before the Grammy’s. RIP Whitney. Hope it was worth leaving your daughter alone.

Someone that was a big part of the 80′s music is gone….she was troubled and now she is in a place that has the peace she needed.

Priscilla @ 02/11/2012 at 8:30 pm

Sad, but not shocking. Same as Amy Winehouse.

WHITNEY HOUSTON IS DEAD!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! SHE’S IN A BETTER PLACE NOW =’( R.I.P MISS HOUSTON. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE VOICE! MY HEART IS HURTING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!! =”””’(

I was hoping it wasn’t true… now I’m reading it everywhere.. I’m shocked.. Rest in peace Whitney Houston!

Wow! I was not expecting to see this! So many wonderful talentented people’s lives being cut short (Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, etc) and now Whitney. RIP Whitney, you left a great mark on the world!

I am shaking from shock. RIP Whitney and keep her family in our thoughts. This is so sad…beyond words.

So sad, I can’t believe yet, Whitney, we’ll miss you…
Peace…Love youu

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess this was from her addictions. Terribly sad. To all those people who use “recreational” drugs, I hope you learn something from these tragic deaths

I am in shock. I will never forgive that nobody SOB who is reposnsible for her downfall! ever since her angelic self met that guy she went downhill! Girls if you are with a guy into drugs LEAVE him NOWWWWWWW! please!

Please, no...... @ 02/11/2012 at 8:34 pm

This is a hoax! No way! No, no, NO!
I love Whitney Houston despite it all. I Will Always Love You, Whitney.
The rest of my weekend is ruined……..

Oh and please don’t no one even dare blame Bobby for anything. I like Whitney and was rooting for her and was a bigger fan of Whitney than Bobby, but I know good and well Bobby wasn’t the main cause for her issues.

I’m afraid I saw this coming when she got involved with Bobby Brown. She’d have been better off if she had never met that doper!! Hopefully, she can rest in peace now. She was unbelievably talented. The voice of an angel.

Tiger Lilly @ 02/11/2012 at 8:43 pm

This is unbelievable, I’m so sad what a beautiful voice what a light to go out

I still can´t believe it… She was SO young, and this is so sad…ç

Rest in peace, Whitney :’(

this is effed up.

Ralph King @ 02/11/2012 at 8:47 pm

Another lost Soul….we will miss her.

Love The Shoes @ 02/11/2012 at 8:47 pm

I’m challenging posters to not acknowledge or respond to those posts who have nothing better to do than attempt to make light of what has happened and those who mourn it. Just ignore the ignorant.

OMG!!!!! I can’t even comprehend this!!!!!

OMG !!!! im in shock !!

Sooooooo SAD .

im SHOCKED :( R.I.P<3

My heart is bleeding @ 02/11/2012 at 8:51 pm

May she rest in peace.
Her voice was a consolation for me when I was sad, it depth could uplift my mood and make me dance and believe.
I am so sad there’s no word to express all the sadness.
She was taken by her drug addictions and her sad sentimental life (Bobby brown and his own addictions had open the doors to devil in her life).
Her poor daughter, Dionne and all her family, her mom and fans known and unknown we all cry and say Whitney”we will always love you”.
Rest in peace. You made good things in your life, your voice is the one of an Angel. You made people happy and believe in Love.

TMZ had one of their typically nasty posts this morning about Whitney out last night and in a mess. They took it down when they posted her death notice. Very brave of them. But sad to hear this about Whitney. So beautiful and so much talent. Such a sad waste. My thoughts and prayers go to her family.

groovacious @ 02/11/2012 at 8:56 pm

omg i have goosebumps! HOW???

omg how shocking…..

its not right….and its not ok

Sad when anyone dies.. I feel for her daughter

RIP Whitney @ 02/11/2012 at 9:01 pm

This really hurts, I am in tears! I really thought she was getting better…The WORLD has lost an artist with a voice that comes around once in a blue moon! OMG, I am so very sad :(

I hope Bobbi Kristina get her act together.

Her voice! her voice! NO! Im so sad she never got her fairytale ending we were all rooting for. I grew up to Whitney!!1 NO! I will never be able to listen to her music the same again, this was the last thing I ever thought I’d hear tonight. I listen to her music alot and this is so depressing for me. I know we shouldnt blame one person but my sister was with a guy who changed her for the worse (luckily she is healed now and didnt die) but seriously get out of a relationship with a guy on drugs NOW! bad boys aren’t cute when this is the outcome!

Shirley Hightower @ 02/11/2012 at 9:12 pm

This is something. Drugs do not care who they consume or where.
We lost her a long ago and never was able to get her back. Ms Houston now you are at piece.

omg.. no way is she gone… i’m sick to my stomach, i want to cry and i didnt even know her.. she is the greatest singer ever..

signs of the time is near,, u never know when it’ll be your time to go home to your father..

her songs will be forever played in my house and her movies.. “i will always love you” WHITNEY HOUSTON.. R.I.P

RIP Whitney

too bad she couldn’t fight her addictions

We lost her too soon. She left a legacy like no other. Rest in peace, Whitney. We will always love you!

Love The Shoes @ 02/11/2012 at 9:29 pm

I feel the same as I did when Amy Winehouse died. They had the voices I’m going to miss, These two were blessed with real deal talent and although I don’t know what took Whitney, and I’m still sad about Amy, I still have them via those amazing voices.

Surprised, but yet not surprised. The pictures of her partying Thurs and Fri were sad. She looked out of her mind with drugs. Blood running down her leg. Scratches on her arms. Whitney why? You had it all. So sad.

Emanele810 @ 02/11/2012 at 9:30 pm

This comes so abrupt i’m just speechless…guess you’ll be teaching the angels how to tear down the house with a single note from now on :’) R.I.P. for you deserve to

I did not want to believe it. I feel really sad over this celeb death :-(

I am shocked. She had what may be the greatest voice ever. I remember her Super Bowl national athem – probably the best it has ever been done. What a tremendous talent lost.

Very sad news. EPIC loss for the music industry. Her accomplishments are staggering, read them. RIP.

Young Whitney... @ 02/11/2012 at 9:38 pm

I remember when she first started her career and she was so shy and demure on the Midnight Special, I think it was. So young, beautiful and innocent. She had everything going for her… talent, a tremendous amazing voice, charismatic stage presence and beauty. Yet, there was always a sadness about her… I’m sure she had her pick of any man. I wish a kind gentleman who sincerely loved her and cared about her would have swept her away and taken care of her…. having her best interests in mind. The alternative of who she met that sent her spiraling down to this is too sad for words. Where was her support?

Correction EPIC loss, period. Condolences to the family. smh…

BREAKING NEWS ! The legendary Whitney Houston dead at 48. Share your thoughts, memories and reactions in the comments.

RIP Whitney Houston @ Facebook

colin phillips @ 02/11/2012 at 9:56 pm

Total Shock!!…….

Hope that people like Demi Moore and Katie Holmes can get help before it’s too late.

Just another crack head, what did you expect.

I am in my mid fifties and many times I feel like I am still trapped in my 14th year. She had her demons and 48 is too young. Now comes a week of maudlin and teeth-grinding shows of Whitney’s “tragic life and death” coverage. I think I will stay away from TV this coming week and read a book instead.

R.I.P to the original DIVA!! May you find the peace that you never seemed to find here with your family and millions of fans. My heart goes out to your family.

I’m at a loss for words. She will be thoroughly missed, and has left a lasting impression on me. You are one of the best, Whitney. Will never forget your talent.

OMG….So Sad
R.I.P Whitney….Fan From Vietnam

Yessssssssssss @ 02/11/2012 at 10:35 pm

Lord have Mercy, Fame is killing these people!!!
Rest In Peace Whitney! God given Voice.

omg, cant be! RIP!

JOAN BOGORAE @ 02/11/2012 at 10:41 pm

This was sort of shocking since I had been hearing all kinds of good things about Whitney’s performance in the movie she filmed with Jordin Sparks.But her life was too full of bad situations to end any other way.Still a very sad thing to hear about.

Ginna chimunda @ 02/11/2012 at 11:05 pm

Rest in internal peace yu wil be remembered Whtny

Though it seemed almost inevitable, I pray it wasn’t an overdose. May God have mercy on her soul. REST IN PARADISE, WHITNEY. Your voice was incomparable. Much love.

Since Whitney’s sudden death her songs “I Will Always Love You” and “The Greatest Love of All” have been playing… I can’t help but shed tears…..

Oh Whitney, will miss an immensely talented person that you are. You’re just making a comeback with a new movie…. in it , you were the old Whitney that I knew. And now this……

RIP The VOICE!

robert caluag @ 02/11/2012 at 11:27 pm

what happened????????

Good evening every1.
I found out not long ago & am in complete Shock.
Whitney H., was 1 of my all time favorite singers ever.
Blessing 2 her Mother & Family & especially her young daugher Bobbie C. Incredibly sadden by her passing.

1 of my favorite songs.
Blessings & Peace 2 you All,Neleh.

Rest in peace my favourote female artist in the universe!

Matei Lucian @ 02/12/2012 at 12:03 am

May her passing bring her peace…god take care of this wonderfull voice

North Carolinian @ 02/12/2012 at 12:07 am

Its very sad to know this talented woman has died.The poor thing has been prone to drug addiction for years.Its only a matter of time before something like this happens.
She will be sadly missed in the music world and by her fans throughout the world.
God bless her and the family she leaves behind.

i will miss her so much. she the only queen of r/b. RIP WHITNEY.

WOOOOOOOOOOW still shocked!! She was so young! RIP Whitney

Esperanza Illenati @ 02/12/2012 at 1:13 am

Gone incredibly far tooooo soon.

i was really hoping that Whitney would be able to beat this. i am so sad for her daughter, her mother and the rest of her relatives. Whitney had more talent in baby finger than most people would ever have in one life time.

Bradley Bobst @ 02/12/2012 at 1:20 am

Today The Music world has lost one of the greatest and Beautiful Voices of All Time Whitney Houston She will be truly and Deeply Missed by her Fans and The Music World RIP Whitney Houston we will always love you.

RIP My prayers go out to you in your family you will never be forgotten
you have made a legacy for woman with your singing voice.

R.i.P. WHITNEY…♥ Your music & Voice are forever legend♥♥♥

How pissed is Beyonce?

The world mourns the passing of Whitney Houston, one of the greatest singer of all time. What an incredible voice and talent.
Let’s all remember her contribution to the music world.

There is no singer with a voice like her, powerful, wide range and fluidity.

Prayers go to her daughter and mom.

We will miss you, Whitney. May you rest in peace.

I’m so sad… Just the other day I was listening to her songs, actually… truly heartbreaking D’: Rest in peace Whitney :’(

HAHA, finally DEAD. =)

luv u whitney *sad*crying*.

You see, how a man can destroy your life. Bobby Brown introduced her to the drugs…and once you get addict, the devil has you.
I hope she held to her christian faith. People; be careful the world offer us a happines trhought material things, drugs etc but God offer us peace, love and an eternal happinness.

melissa asherman @ 02/12/2012 at 4:26 am

RIP Whitney :-( I have every single movie and cd that she is was in. I am huge fan and this is so upsetting. I hope people can remember her for her outstanding voice & not her drug problems. My deepest sympathy to Whitneys family, especially her daughter. We will always love you Whitney.”<3

lafamepoma @ 02/12/2012 at 4:45 am

oh that’s not possible! what a sad news she sang the most beautiful song tthe yaer i was born. I just want you to find the peace you didn’t find here. Love, we will remember you forever!!!

RIP Whitney @ 02/12/2012 at 5:47 am

I don’t know how to feel about this..too sad. Shouldn’t they have gotten her dead body out of the building a few floors up before starting the party?

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 02/12/2012 at 5:53 am

Oh, Whitney :(

Ohhh..it s so sad! :((((…RIP Withney, one of the best..:(

Thierry SAGET @ 02/12/2012 at 6:23 am

Mon coeur est lourd, triste, la voix, la seule voix qui me faisait frissonner, qui me prenait jusqu’aux larmes de bonheur……Cette voix est partie….
Merci pour tous ces moments de bonheur que tu m’as donné….Tu me manques…Je t’aime Withney…….Repose enfin en paix…..
Un ange magnifique est arrivé au paradis……Tu vas les faire rêver comme tu nous a fais rêver…..

whoever Whitneys doctor is Id say run!or he will end up as micheal jacksons did…

Houston, we have a problem….

That’s so sad. I’ll miss her, Whitney’s music was always around my house – my mom and I loved her voice.

John J Williams, PhD(ILL, USA) @ 02/12/2012 at 7:17 am

What a talent, what a waste! In a world of pronounced commodification, talent like Whitney’s was bound to be destroyed by rugged individualism, superficiality and sheer greed by companies and individuals, associated with this artist. Not too long ago, we lost Michael Jackson for pretty much the same reasons! USA capitalist system wake-up, you are destroying your own children: a future that does not augur well for your great heritage, potential and contributions to world culture! In a state of shock, John J Williams, PhD (Illinois, USA), Cape Town, South Africa.

Her death is really not a shock. She’s been in rehab multiple times; she was known to smoke crack; just this past Thursday she was photographed coming out of a restaurant really drunk and looking stoned and had to be held up.

It’s sad, but it’s not a surprise or a shock.

oh my god i cant believe it. i’m literally driven with shock and sadness. i thought this was another false death rumor. this is so unexpected. i always thought the drug addictions were a nasty rumor as well. this is so sad. RIP whitney

RIP FROM SERBIA!!!!!!WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!<333333

@Leenah: Why? DRUGS, that’s why! A person who had everything, talent, fame, money, and choses to be an addicted is just stupid! My guess: Lindsay Lohan’s next!

Phyremedic @ 02/12/2012 at 9:13 am

Just an other drug addict, just another wasted life, just another celebrity who felt entitled. I wont wasted a moment past this post on you. You were a looser!

Gone too soon any young. Will always love you Whitney. My prayers to the little beautiful girl you left behind. RIP

you were a good singer whitney i will miss u R.I.P ***

i can’t believe she’s dead,and i feel sorry for her daughter an her family.her soul my rest in peace

i loved her so much and i couldn’t bv she’s dead.her soule my rest in peace

Whitney Houston pleased mankind but she was not interested in defending God’s Word. She was into drugs and the glory of man and praises of the people. She is a lost soul like most people are. On their way to hell because they do not take God’s Word seriously.
Check out http://www.Hear-The-Truth.com

Rest in peace

THATS IT..PLAY WITH DRUGS PLAY WITH SATAN…GO TO HELL WHITNEY..HAHAHAHAH…

@me: I disagree. This woman loved God and I think battled with more than that particular demon. I think she battled more with just existing in life harder than the avg person because of the constant pressure of life. I don’t blame Bobby B but her relationship with him drug her to a level that she didn’t need to go into. When you are married to a person like that and you develop an addiction that only makes it worse. I know her soul is probably resting now. I can’t think she wanted to destroy herself she had a disease that is so hard to cure and that is addiction. Until you walk that road it’s impossible to understand. Her support system was weak and so were her desires. Faith in God carries you a long way and I believe it carried her these 48 years. Her body and heart probably gave out and whose to say what happened . We don’t know yet maybe suicide. But for someone with so much fame you don’t know how miserable they really are.
I truly think she accomplished what she wanted to career wise and all she has left was just wanting to be loved by her husband and from what she said on Oprah a few years back lord that was impossible. When you love someone like that and you are being abused emotionally and physically (yes) you lose a part of you. She was strong; the drugs made some of those hurts go away.
It’s easy for many of us to sit back and judge and execute people with a few clicks of our keyboards, BUT SERIOUSLY, we all have sins and demons. Her sin and her demon was drugs and she wasn’t strong enough overtake it like the sin and demon each of us can’t overtake whatever it may be.
There is no doubt this woman did have a personal relationship with God and right now I believe she is safe in his arms and not hurting and dealing with her personal pain RIGHT NOW. God bless her soul.

why do these celebs with all their money always take drugs to solve their problems please your life is worth living you work so hard to make money why waste it on drugs

I feel so sad right now. RIP Whitney. You’ve been an amazing artist. Thank you for your songs you will be misssed.

We lost an amazing artist, it’s tragic.
RIP Whitney, we will always love you, your songs will live forever, The Voice<3333

I feel very sad for her family and especially for her daughter. may she rest in peace and her family be healthy and happy.
however I do need to say this. It is truely sad when a person dies, especially a famous person who had THE VOICE and then faded away in the crowd and lost all the credibilty as an artist and went rock bottom. No-one cared about her anymore =, everyone talked bad about her.
Just a few days ago I saw on TMZ and on Dlisted.com that they had pictures of her walking out of a club in LA. Blood or something dripping down her legs, cuts in her arms.. She looked wasted and blown up a lot. I seriously got the same feeling I always have had with ehr since she has changed so much.
Whati s going on and what has been going on behind closed doors, for so many years.
Yet, when she died.. I knew every celeb (even Kim KarTRASHian) would be talking about it.
Ofcourse the Grammy’s will go on and they have a tribute to her (made so quicky, wtf?) and everyone will forget about her next week.
It has happened to Michael, Amy, Brittany and now for Whitney.
I feel very sad for her and her family, not for all the other celebs trying to walk over her after her death with their tributes and words. It is so selfish of them, becausewhen she was alive NO-ONE cared

Peabody Here @ 02/12/2012 at 2:59 pm

@TIME WILL TELL:

You are a disrespectful sot! May her ghost come back to haunt you!

Richard P @ 02/12/2012 at 3:41 pm

R.I.P Whitney Houston

I love her songs

no…no…can’t be true …can’t … i can’t beleve….this is so sad..she waz so talented and beautiful lady…and smart..can’t be true …omg…is so sad …way all the talent people die so fast and yung ? R.I.P…..so sad …god….

Rest in peace Whitney.

sad , Sad, SAD……a beautiful voice and star has been silenced……..the ravages of drug addiction…….Morale of the story: Don’t let this happen to you. R.I.P. Whitney.

The first I thought was: Oh Nooo! Not her! Now, I wasn’t a “fan” of her, but I loved her songs, and especially her voice.
To say “that serves her right because of drug-addiction” is too easy. No one knows the entire real background, except a few single persons at her closest surrounding maybe. If it’s true that her ex-husband is responible of that (I really don’t know) …now, not everyone is as strong as Tina Turner or Madonna…unfortunately.
To my opinion, there are no reasons to take drugs (ok, now I’m taking the easy way out).
Whatever: The world had lost one of the greatest voices ever….again! Of course I didn’t knew her in person, but I can’t imagine that she deserved that. A great voice, a beautyful woman, a brilliant singer…it’s a shame that that always happens to the best: Jackson, Mercury, Houston, …just to name a few. She definately died too young, especially because of her daughter.
I just hope something like that doesn’t happen to Rihanna. And
I just hope she rests in peace now.
Almighty god bless you, Whitney, you and your family.

bansa @ 02/12/2012 at 12:27 pm
Because no one thinks it will happen to them. Drug use isn’t always about solving problems, some do it just for a high. I’ve heard it’s a great feeling, but I never wanted to go there. Robert Downey Jr. said he didn’t quit earlier because he LOVED cocaine. He knew he was potentially killing himself and he didn’t care because it was just that good. He didn’t fall out of love with it, he just came to a point where he wanted to be sober more. You have to want sobriety more than the drug. That’s what he said.

Ahmed Salah @ 02/12/2012 at 8:16 pm

Oh my GOD :( I’m Shocked

ربنا يرحمها .. كانت فنانة متميزة جدا :(

RIP Whitney Houston Apple’s Siri pays Tribute To Whitney Houston Siri Singing “I Will Always Love You” siricrazy . com

Jackson, Whinehouse, Houston – junkies die young. I’m happy for all of them.

all of you, heartless haters, will die and go to hell! because all the **** you say is disguisting!!!!!!!! whitney was a great singer and personality, no matter what you think and say!! shame on you, haters!

quid pro quo @ 02/13/2012 at 2:00 am

I agree, sad, I so wish this woman had gotten her ish together. She could have been amazing…I’m not fan of pop music or even of HER music but she could have done some amazing things. So pretty ! I remember her at 21 — so beautiufl.

R I P WHITNEY AND MAY GOD RERCEIVE YOUR SOUL .DEATH IS A MEAL WE ALL SHALL EAT ONEDAY

goodbye Whitney.I will always love you : )

we love u baby girl you is in a better place now rip

As a handwriting expert I thought I would see if there was something in common in the handwriting of Whitney, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and others that were icons that died too early. Just posted for only 99c my report on Whitney’s handwriting in an Amazon Kindle report. http://www.amazon.com/Whitney-Houston-Handwriting-Report-ebook/dp/B0078GA4LY/

I will always love you Whitney S2

I’m still so sadden about Whitneys passing..She was taken so young..Her voice was a God gifted..may u Rest in Peace.

We are all god’s very loved children, and she as well as the rest of us, have eternal souls after physical death. God bless her and I love remembering her beautiful voice and face. Everyone makes mistakes in life and so did she, that’s why we’re human but underneath those mistakes always shines the light of love that shows her soul the way back to god…

Henrietta McCants chavis @ 02/13/2012 at 11:26 pm

So sorry to hear of the death of my favorite singer. May god give her
family the strength to get through this difficult time. whitney has always and will always be my favorite singer. I am very sadden of her
passing, whitney i will always love you. Hope to see you on the other
side. Much love Henrietta from South Carolina

It is sad to hear. But honestly I wasn’t surprised when I heard she had passed.

Doreen Grace @ 02/14/2012 at 1:37 pm

I believe we are blaming the wrong things for her demise. I believe she was extremely hyper and took those meds to calm down. These problems are more common that we like to admit. She deserves our sympathy and thanks for the talent she shared.

SIMPLY THE BEST!!! @ 02/14/2012 at 5:55 pm

I can’t believe the people on these boards who didn’t follow Whitney’s career. You liked her back then, but then you tossed her aside and you have no faith.

I’m not worried about Whitney Houston. Worry more about your stupid idols who are living without a relationship with Christ. Whitney must have had just as many issues as someone like Angelina Jolie growing up. Singing in church doesn’t mean your life is perfect. But she still knew God and her family had faith. Her millions of fans prayed for her. Whitney’s voice was a gift to us. She presented herself in a way that no other singer can copy. None of em. She had PRESENCE! Mariah doesn’t have it. Neither does XTina. Celine has a presence, but it’s a different kind. Whitney had poise and soul. She was my absolute favorite singer. I believe that when God took her out of the mess she was in a few years ago, he was not going to allow her to go back. Going back would likely destroy her. Yet, attempting a comeback, she was around many old influences and vices… parties, Hollywood people on drugs, men who are no good for her. Bad, cheating boys. Even Ray Jay is not what she needed, but after all she went through with Bobby B, she probably couldn’t go back to a more innocent life with a decent man. So, God called her out of this life, and now she is with him. I don’t believe she suffered in death. I don’t believe she was back on crack. Now she’s in HIS arms and is definitely at peace. One day, I will see Whitney and we will be sisters with the same FATHER. That’s something very good.

Итгэмээргүй юм. I can’t belive

Gomez Okpala @ 02/15/2012 at 5:39 pm

…Had she truly known Christ….
the power to heal and rise above all the fame and fortune would have been hers…
So sad…THE ENEMY OF MORTALS SATAN HAS STRUCK AGAIN.
May her transiton remind mankind that fame and fortune dont give peace…ONLY AN ENCOUNTER WITH OUR SAVIOR THE RISEN CHRIST GUARANTEES US THE POWER TO LIVE ABOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE, and eternal life in the world to come.
May her soul rest in peace.

Fake Hairpiece http://synthetic-wigs.dolabuy.com/ Org our own range of trade name Man-made ingredients Hairstyle Hair pieces, In size Chemical Hairpieces, Very low priced Fabricated Hair pieces, Modest Unnatural Hairpieces, From suppliers Imitation Hairpiece as well as

I genuinely enjoy your site, but I’m having a issue: any time I load 1 of your post in Firefox, the center with the internet page is screwed up – which is bizarre. Could I send you a screenshot? In any event, keep up the superior work; I undoubtedly like reading you.

Is something wrong in this world. Was my fav. woman singer

There are perfectly a not divers motives to purchase Oakley sunglasses. The commencing query somebody buying cheap fake oakley sunglasses
motivation towards to startle into account is do they disallow not allowed the sunshine and its damaging rays? This could be forgotten down about to some a two buyers for good every now they are searching in the aid of sunglasses, but Oakley come into continually remembered this. No moment how novel the styles become, retaining unheard-of defense from UVA, UVB and UVC rays creates these sunglasses the flawless time in place of of everyone. following this, the consummately peculiar innovations and types will utter the buyers a fully different opportunity to make. within the embryonic even, Oakley creates sunglasses that do the function they are designed to do.

wedding photographers in oakland county mi