Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Whitney Houston Dead at 48

Whitney Houston has passed away at the age of 48, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

The singer passed away on Saturday (February 11). She was expected to show up at a studio for a photo shoot in the afternoon and to attend Clive Davis‘ Annual Grammy Party in the evening, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

Whitney was the first female artist to ever debut at number one on the Billboard charts and she is considered one of the world’s best-selling female artists with over 200 million albums sold worldwide. After struggling with addiction, Whitney returned to the music scene in 2009 with her album I Look to You.

Later this year, Whitney‘s new film Sparkle will be released into theaters. Check out a brand new still from the film that was released last week.

Whitney is survived by her daughter Bobbi Kristina, whom she had with ex-husband Bobby Brown.

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All
Richard P @ 02/12/2012 at 3:41 pm

R.I.P Whitney Houston

I love her songs

no…no…can’t be true …can’t … i can’t beleve….this is so sad..she waz so talented and beautiful lady…and smart..can’t be true …omg…is so sad …way all the talent people die so fast and yung ? R.I.P…..so sad …god….

Rest in peace Whitney.

sad , Sad, SAD……a beautiful voice and star has been silenced……..the ravages of drug addiction…….Morale of the story: Don’t let this happen to you. R.I.P. Whitney.

The first I thought was: Oh Nooo! Not her! Now, I wasn’t a “fan” of her, but I loved her songs, and especially her voice.
To say “that serves her right because of drug-addiction” is too easy. No one knows the entire real background, except a few single persons at her closest surrounding maybe. If it’s true that her ex-husband is responible of that (I really don’t know) …now, not everyone is as strong as Tina Turner or Madonna…unfortunately.
To my opinion, there are no reasons to take drugs (ok, now I’m taking the easy way out).
Whatever: The world had lost one of the greatest voices ever….again! Of course I didn’t knew her in person, but I can’t imagine that she deserved that. A great voice, a beautyful woman, a brilliant singer…it’s a shame that that always happens to the best: Jackson, Mercury, Houston, …just to name a few. She definately died too young, especially because of her daughter.
I just hope something like that doesn’t happen to Rihanna. And
I just hope she rests in peace now.
Almighty god bless you, Whitney, you and your family.

bansa @ 02/12/2012 at 12:27 pm
Because no one thinks it will happen to them. Drug use isn’t always about solving problems, some do it just for a high. I’ve heard it’s a great feeling, but I never wanted to go there. Robert Downey Jr. said he didn’t quit earlier because he LOVED cocaine. He knew he was potentially killing himself and he didn’t care because it was just that good. He didn’t fall out of love with it, he just came to a point where he wanted to be sober more. You have to want sobriety more than the drug. That’s what he said.

Ahmed Salah @ 02/12/2012 at 8:16 pm

Oh my GOD :( I’m Shocked

ربنا يرحمها .. كانت فنانة متميزة جدا :(

RIP Whitney Houston Apple’s Siri pays Tribute To Whitney Houston Siri Singing “I Will Always Love You” siricrazy . com

Jackson, Whinehouse, Houston – junkies die young. I’m happy for all of them.

all of you, heartless haters, will die and go to hell! because all the **** you say is disguisting!!!!!!!! whitney was a great singer and personality, no matter what you think and say!! shame on you, haters!

quid pro quo @ 02/13/2012 at 2:00 am

I agree, sad, I so wish this woman had gotten her ish together. She could have been amazing…I’m not fan of pop music or even of HER music but she could have done some amazing things. So pretty ! I remember her at 21 — so beautiufl.

R I P WHITNEY AND MAY GOD RERCEIVE YOUR SOUL .DEATH IS A MEAL WE ALL SHALL EAT ONEDAY

goodbye Whitney.I will always love you : )

we love u baby girl you is in a better place now rip

As a handwriting expert I thought I would see if there was something in common in the handwriting of Whitney, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and others that were icons that died too early. Just posted for only 99c my report on Whitney’s handwriting in an Amazon Kindle report. http://www.amazon.com/Whitney-Houston-Handwriting-Report-ebook/dp/B0078GA4LY/

I will always love you Whitney S2

I’m still so sadden about Whitneys passing..She was taken so young..Her voice was a God gifted..may u Rest in Peace.

We are all god’s very loved children, and she as well as the rest of us, have eternal souls after physical death. God bless her and I love remembering her beautiful voice and face. Everyone makes mistakes in life and so did she, that’s why we’re human but underneath those mistakes always shines the light of love that shows her soul the way back to god…

Henrietta McCants chavis @ 02/13/2012 at 11:26 pm

So sorry to hear of the death of my favorite singer. May god give her
family the strength to get through this difficult time. whitney has always and will always be my favorite singer. I am very sadden of her
passing, whitney i will always love you. Hope to see you on the other
side. Much love Henrietta from South Carolina

It is sad to hear. But honestly I wasn’t surprised when I heard she had passed.

Doreen Grace @ 02/14/2012 at 1:37 pm

I believe we are blaming the wrong things for her demise. I believe she was extremely hyper and took those meds to calm down. These problems are more common that we like to admit. She deserves our sympathy and thanks for the talent she shared.

SIMPLY THE BEST!!! @ 02/14/2012 at 5:55 pm

I can’t believe the people on these boards who didn’t follow Whitney’s career. You liked her back then, but then you tossed her aside and you have no faith.

I’m not worried about Whitney Houston. Worry more about your stupid idols who are living without a relationship with Christ. Whitney must have had just as many issues as someone like Angelina Jolie growing up. Singing in church doesn’t mean your life is perfect. But she still knew God and her family had faith. Her millions of fans prayed for her. Whitney’s voice was a gift to us. She presented herself in a way that no other singer can copy. None of em. She had PRESENCE! Mariah doesn’t have it. Neither does XTina. Celine has a presence, but it’s a different kind. Whitney had poise and soul. She was my absolute favorite singer. I believe that when God took her out of the mess she was in a few years ago, he was not going to allow her to go back. Going back would likely destroy her. Yet, attempting a comeback, she was around many old influences and vices… parties, Hollywood people on drugs, men who are no good for her. Bad, cheating boys. Even Ray Jay is not what she needed, but after all she went through with Bobby B, she probably couldn’t go back to a more innocent life with a decent man. So, God called her out of this life, and now she is with him. I don’t believe she suffered in death. I don’t believe she was back on crack. Now she’s in HIS arms and is definitely at peace. One day, I will see Whitney and we will be sisters with the same FATHER. That’s something very good.

Итгэмээргүй юм. I can’t belive

Gomez Okpala @ 02/15/2012 at 5:39 pm

…Had she truly known Christ….
the power to heal and rise above all the fame and fortune would have been hers…
So sad…THE ENEMY OF MORTALS SATAN HAS STRUCK AGAIN.
May her transiton remind mankind that fame and fortune dont give peace…ONLY AN ENCOUNTER WITH OUR SAVIOR THE RISEN CHRIST GUARANTEES US THE POWER TO LIVE ABOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE, and eternal life in the world to come.
May her soul rest in peace.

Fake Hairpiece http://synthetic-wigs.dolabuy.com/ Org our own range of trade name Man-made ingredients Hairstyle Hair pieces, In size Chemical Hairpieces, Very low priced Fabricated Hair pieces, Modest Unnatural Hairpieces, From suppliers Imitation Hairpiece as well as

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 » Show All