Whitney Houston's Death: New Details Revealed

Whitney Houston's Death: New Details Revealed

New details have been revealed in the death of singer Whitney Houston, who passed away at the age of 48 on Saturday (February 11).

The singer was found unresponsive in her hotel room at the Beverly Hilton Hotel by a member of her entourage. Paramedics were called and they tried to perform CPR on her, but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55PM PST, according to TMZ.

Whitney was to attend Clive Davis‘ annual party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel this evening. TMZ also reports that Whitney had spoken to her cousin Dionne Warwick and mother Cissy Houston just before her death about attending the party and that everything seemed fine.

While there have been no signs of foul play, a full investigation into Whitney‘s death has begun.

Here are some highlights of Whitney‘s career:

• Over 200 million albums sold worldwide
  • Recipient of six Grammy Awards and twenty-six nominations
  • Winner of twenty-two American Music Awards and thirty-eight nominations, more than any other female solo artist in history
  • Only artist to chart seven consecutive Number One Billboard Hot 100 hits (“Saving All My Love for You”, “How Will I Know”, “Greatest Love of All”, “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)”, “Didn’t We Almost Have It All”, “So Emotional”, and “Where Do Broken Hearts Go”)
  • First female artist to debut an album at number one on the Billboard 200 albums chart
  • Appeared in four films, including 2012′s Sparkle
  • Only artist with at least one Grammy, Emmy, MTV Video Music Award, MTV Movie Award, People’s Choice Award, and Billboard Music Award to their name.

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

i cant beleived she was died…oh my god what happen… she the best singer ever!

Rest in peace, Whitney Houston. You portrayed the Greatest Love of All in your legendary music. It made me and many others So Emotional and gave us a time in difficulties to Exhale. You Almost Had It All. You helped me realise countless things that are priceless, never mind worth just a Million Dollar Bill. You Were Loved…. then in just One Moment in Time, All At Once….. I have to say “Rest in peace, Whitney Houston.”

que dieu la bennice

alma Prell @ 02/12/2012 at 4:10 am

We are crying for this new so we do not believe it .It’s too early.
No matter we never forget you.

she was a good singer taht i love

lisah fischer @ 02/12/2012 at 4:29 am

may her dear soul rest’in peace,,her legacy leaves on ….

TIMEKEEPER @ 02/12/2012 at 4:30 am

My heart is breaking. Yes she had suffered from addictions, but her voice was so beautiful. We all should concentrate on sending love and prayers to her mother Cissy Houston, and daughter Bobbi Christina. This is what is really important now. God called her home so she can rest. Let us all feel the gratitude and thanks that we had her around as long as we did. The world has become a little darker today, and God speed Whitney, may you live to the fullest in the next life.

This is tragic and very sad, but classic, in that it does not surprise me at all !!! this is the ultimate outcome of drug addiction!!! A one way ticket to an early grave!!! Elvis, Janice joplin, marilyn Manroe, Rick James, Kieth Ledger, Anna Nicole Smith ect, ect, ect, and the list goes on and on and on!!!!

When are these talented people gonna get it ??? Too much money= too much fun, and these people play too hard !!!

Whittney was a great talent, this is very sad !!!

YAY! No more Twitney!
Drugs will do it to ya every time, and lets not get carried away and say all these great things about her, SHE IS, sorry, WAS A DRUG ADDICT.
The world is a nicer place without her.
Now to work on Bobby.

Oh how I love Whitney!! I feel so sad. She was so talented and beautiful! She graced our world with the most beautiful songs ever. She shall be greatly missed! RIP Whitney.

rest in peace Whitney, you will be sadly missed in Africa…..

I still can’t believe she’s dead. Everyone knew she had a problems but Whitney’s death is shocking anyway.

UNKNOWN CAUSES! I DONT THINK SO!

Like Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston has also been a victim of the music industry ruthless mafia. it is not personal, ITS BUSINESS!!!

R.I.P We will surely miss you , NICE SONGS gosh i cant blv !!

We gon miss her soooooo much,R.I.P Whitney

Earlrica Phillip (Ayana) @ 02/12/2012 at 11:32 am

Whitney you are d best thing that has ever happened to music. The angels in heaven lent you to the rest of the world so you can bless our hearts with sweet music. Now i think that it is time for you to go back to them.

“You are the greatest love of all” >>>>>I will always love you>>>>>

Condolences extended to her relatives, friends and fans. Be strong and of good courage.

RIP Whitney……………………

@mimmie baaname: i know right that was my girl to i really hate this im just praying for the family

whitney was a great singer until she met that Devil of a guy Bobby Brown who could only pay her back by killing her,never gave her the ove and attention she needed,but some how he must pay back some day,Whitney may your soul rest in perfect peace till we meet again
I know God loves you most thats why we dont have to ask why you because we will never fine an answer;So many Whys at the end of the day the angels will come from heaven and will say IT IS GODS WILL

Am never forget here Voice and i am all ways listen to here songs especially to the lovely song (One moment in time),

sadness and joy.

sadness for the passing of a legend

joy,that Whitney Houston has finally met our Lord God.

R.I.P.

Rose Sanches @ 02/12/2012 at 8:44 pm

I will never forget your songs. My God have mercy on you. I look to you is the most inpirational song ever. I LOVE YOU…. RIP

Robsen joe @ 02/12/2012 at 8:45 pm

Miss my idol.

linda elliott @ 02/13/2012 at 12:38 am

An Icon gone home ,grew up with the songs she song loved them all,my heart goes out to her daughter,mother, brother,an aunt and the many fans another soldier gone home.

if i were have a power i shut have to make her life back by withney houston

oooooooooooooooh it was my morning day to hear that msssssssssss withney houston her death.
if i were have a power i would like to give her back to alife mss withney houston.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All