Zac Efron: Holding Hands with Lily Collins?

Zac Efron: Holding Hands with Lily Collins?

Zac Efron picks up some supplies at Gil Terner’s liquor store on Friday (February 10) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 24-year-old actor, who is rumored to be dating Lily Collins, was spotted holding hands with her as they left a pal’s birthday party earlier in the week.

“There were definitely together!” a witness told Us Weekly.

Last weekend, Zac and Lily attended the birthday party of his childhood friend, Chris Reinacher, at STK restaurant in Los Angeles.

DO YOU THINK Zac Efron and Lily Collins make a cute couple?

zac efron holding hands with lily collins 01
zac efron holding hands with lily collins 02
zac efron holding hands with lily collins 03

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

also who exactly is a ”source”? cant a source be anyone?

I highly doubt it…. He’s not a player and not a douche… The only reason they’re starting this rumor… Remember it was supposedly rumor Willis….. Is because Taylor was dating her….. They just want to start drama, and us weekly… Please they’re so factual!

also should t it say ‘they were”? whoever the source is doesn’t know how to spell either.

they are an insanely gorgeous couple if this is true!!!! Keeep it Classy Zac :)

really love & respect him!

I don’t think they’d a cute couple.

Zanessa ♥

@meme
you dont even know if there dating or not.

Why is he wearing a girls blouse? Wish he would just come out already!

He looks good although maybe lose the sweater

Zac and Lily were at Zac’s friend birthday dinner last weekend. It was already confirmed.

As long as Zac and Lily are happy, who cares what other people think.

@cindy
no one confirmed they are dating? so stop trying to sound like they are.

@lauren:

Zac and Lily do not need your approval to date so calm down.

merlin's mum @ 02/11/2012 at 7:04 pm

It doesn’t matter if they are dating or not!! As long as he is happy in his life. really had problems with his sweater, but having studied the picture close I have decided that the patterning is holes and not what I originally thought it was! (Sequins!!!!) Loving the fedora!! I like hats!!

this story is days old, has been posted on many other sites and all the usual comments have been made…..next

I thought it was Jared Leto in the picture..haha,Jared is only 20 years older than Zac.

@cindy
i was just correcting you? all im saying you dont know if they are or not. so

@lauren:
More like “Zanessa forever” or “Taylor (Swift) is better for him”.

ew oh no not caterpillar brows collins.

merlin's mum @ 02/11/2012 at 7:12 pm

@vic: Umm? It was taken last night. How is that ‘days old’?

????????? @ 02/11/2012 at 7:12 pm

In all the pics we saw that referred to Zac/Lilly there are no pics of them seen together so please someone show me them holding hands.

And looking good Zachary

????????? @ 02/11/2012 at 7:14 pm

Ohh and Jared what does the titlw have to do with the pics. Stop trying to cause trouble.

@merlin’s mum the collins story is several days old

And also the title is a bit rubbish, I thought there was going to be pictures of them holding hands. Just the same story thats been going around for few days now

@lauren confirm or not i’ll be happy if he’s dating again he deserves that i think it’s about time for him to move on from the past or to date some one better and hope this relationship will be strong and hope they really work it out…. for me if ever he’ll date again i’ll be happy if he’ll date lily collins she’s so gorgeous and looks sweet and down to earth the fact that she’s the daughter of phil collins but she made her own name in hollywood on her own i think that’s the best quality she have good for them though…..

merlin's mum @ 02/11/2012 at 7:30 pm

@vic: But the pictures aren’t, and Most people are posting about the pictures. :)

the “supposed” zac and lily hook up at stk restaurant and the b-day party was on feb 4th, last saturday. since there’s no new zac news, what else does jj have to post? that zac bought 20 bottles of booze a the liquor store? ppl are more interested in who he might be dating. tomorrow the tabloids will have him back with taylor swift.

Zac, you’re great an all, but please lose that awful sweater. Also aww if he’s dating Lily Collins. She’s cute.

merlin's mum @ 02/11/2012 at 7:38 pm

@kami: Well they were very small bottles looking at the size of the bag his purchases are in!!! :))

it would be the uni eyebrow couple! lol
lily can do better! and zac.. with taylor lautner ex.. lol poor lily.. everyone hate her!!! .. all the Taylor lautner´s fans hate her and now all zac fans hate her! even all the Kristen stewart fans hate her movie.. lol

My wet dream @ 02/11/2012 at 7:41 pm

I want so bad get into this sweater and lick his chest and abs, feel the smell of sweaty male and the texture of chest hair, just to get inspiration before he fu*k me. <3

well, if they’re dating (which i don’t think so) i think they would make a gorgeous couple…she’s soo pretty!!! But i don’t care who he dates…just want himto be happy!
Loove you Zac♥

My grandmother wears a sweater like that. And that hat, well no one can wear a hat like Matt Bomer but then zach is certainly no Matt Bomer.

I loved zac and vanessa but things happen and now vanessas with austin. But i mean if zac and lily are together, good for them.

People who lead secret lives tend to live in a lot of fear and pain.

merlin's mum @ 02/11/2012 at 7:55 pm

@Luisa: Not ALL Zac fan’s will hate her!! @Janice: who is Matt Bomer? Haven’t got a clue! :)

ofcourse where can you find him but a liquor store. strip club next?

he really looks like he belongs to a liquor store

????????? @ 02/11/2012 at 8:22 pm

@emilee:

OMG he is a fricken adult and legally old enough to buy alcohol so what’s the problem people. You don’t actually see what drink he has.

Also I used to buy my lottery ticket from a wine shop and not buy the actual wine.

I actually like tahat top on Zac.

I think they would make a cute couple.

how do i love thee? let me count thy drunken ways….

I guess none of you remember zac said in an interview just the other day that he had no plans for Valentines and that he and Taylor might hang because they were both alone but they are buds not a romance.

Doesn’t seem off if he was dating Lily he’d be talking about hanging with Taylor

leave zac alone @ 02/11/2012 at 8:26 pm

These stories are way out of hand. Last Satuerday 6 People had dinner, not for birthday boy, He was at Lexington House . The holding hands at the bar was added days later by her PR person.
He arrived at Lexington House without her.

who is the shirt by? need to know stat.

that’s a lot of lotto tickets in that black bag, if they really were. more like cigs and booze

@emilee:

And who cares what he was buying

@leave zac alone: yeah, this new @leave zac alone: couple” has already been confirmed as a PR couple in a blind item.

but yeah hope we’ll have the proof though….

haggard look, droopy eyes, sunken mood….means only one thing….get some sleep lmao!!!
all i can say is poor lily….

@peggy: do you really think he would say if he were spending Valentine’s Day with someone?

Vanessa must end With austin butler and back with Zac

“My alcohol is my buddy…I love my self and I think you’ve got to be proud of the alcohol you have and own it”

I do not think that Zac should no be going out with lily collins . She is to good for him.

I thought he’s Jared! Love both of them! HATERS ARE GONNA HATE! I think Zac and Lily would make a cute couple.

leave zac alone @ 02/11/2012 at 9:46 pm

It’s called a blind item for a reason.. There are several things in that are wrong, if it was zac and Lily..Not the same agent.
The package at the store looks like cigarettes and candy bars, just guessing.

kelly martineau @ 02/11/2012 at 10:01 pm

Zac needs to get back with nessa. They make a cute couple. No zac and lily don’t make a couple. Don’t like that sweater on hime.

do people actually believe ”blind items”

anybody?anybody? @ 02/11/2012 at 10:26 pm

This whole look he has going on this picture doesn’t go well with the manly, sexy Efron we know and love, but it’s OK to slip up on fashion once in a while, especially guys LOL And I never really thought of them together, but I think I like them as a couple! Lily is gorgeous. People complaining about her thick (beautiful) eyebrows and making none-too-original caterpillar jokes are stupid. Lots of beautiful women rock those eyebrows, like Elizabeth Taylor and Brooke Shields. Thick eyebrows are unique, and Lily sports them well. Love her as a person, can’t wait for her movie to come out, and I wanna see pictures of her and Zac together!!

leave zac alone @ 02/11/2012 at 10:28 pm

Another problem wih that blind They act like this was said in advance, but it really wasn’t written til after the pic of them out. Anyone can do that.. This is the same people who had a blind saying he was after Rumer and her mother Demi. Will you saw who was chasing who.They can’t even decide what they want to say.

Zac is single.. he said at one interview he is gonna spend valentine day in home..

@marie
yea he could be single but maybe he says that just because he can, he could be dating someone that is not even lily at all,

@merlin’s mum: He’s a real actor and real man, someone Zach can aspire to.

And no one will confirm that they are dating either. That is the way Zac does things. But I have a few things to say:
First of all, I think she looks a bit like Vanessa. Zac has not gotten completely over Vanessa yet, and the fact that Vanessa is with Austin, which I don’t like, but whatever, I think that Zac is looking for someone to date. I mean Lilly is cute, just like Vanessa, has dark, long hair like Vanessa, close to the same age. Vanessa dates a younger guy, Zac dates a younger girl. I am sure that Lilly is nice, but she is not Vanessa. we will see where this goes.

@Soni: Not even close to Vanessa. She is very ordinary. Vanessa has that exotic beauty, Lily has none. She’s very plain. Awfully pale, but she and efron have the exact same eyebrows!! Nasty. And she wants to be a famewh*re and try to date pretty boys, cause she certainly is no catch herself. LOL…..Zac with Taylor’s reject. Woot woot!!!!!

is it true that the sweater that zac is wearing is from vanessa ?? and also tha hat ?? i just read in a one of vanessa’s fan page .. that the sweater and the hat is vanessa’s item .. and also i had read that .. he is wearing a sharktooth necklace ??

I’m not sure. I love Zac, Lily is ok, but together? I want zanessa back :(
– sent from Just Jared for Android

lily is a definite upgrade. i used to like vanessa, but she seems so trashy. sad bc she’s a pretty girl.

will zac efron go to the grammy awards?

vancrazed @ 02/12/2012 at 6:47 am

@char:

LOL…oh you high schoolers. I love how you find her ‘trashy’ when she’s leigt been EXCLUSIVE with 2 guys since they broke up. Its really sad what you will look for to validate your hate. Kinda pathetic tbh.

Lily is a pretty girl, and the exact opposite of V. Also very PR minded. and living off her daddy’s fame! So maybe that is exactly what Zefron needs. i’m sure he will be spending time at home, with a girl no doubt. I wish his fans would wake up an realize that the Zef he’s presented himself to in the public eye, isn’t the real zef. AT ALL!!

@leave zac alone:
There is no way that you can know what is in the bag, so why even venture a guess? How stupid is that? It could be ANYTHING.

anonymous @ 02/12/2012 at 7:14 am

it’s good that zac is dating again. But I hope it’s not something serious. I don’t think lily looks good with him. I’m still a ZANESSA fanatic. they’re the cutest couple ever. I hope they get back in a relationship after all these break. If they’re meant for each other, I say they’re ending up with each other. If not, Zac’s ending up with me. HAHAHAHAHA

merlin's mum @ 02/12/2012 at 7:35 am

@Janice: Honestly!! I don’t know who Matt Bomer is!! tell me!!

merlin's mum @ 02/12/2012 at 7:40 am

@Janice: Then how come I haven’t got a clue who he is? @vancrazed: Hmm? prehaps it is because one of those guys let slip that she was ‘his girlfriend’ when she was still supposed to be with Zac?

Ok so there’s no proof at all that they are actually dating, I thought it might had come new pictures because of the headline but no it was just the same rumor. I think they would make a great couple though, I really like Lily Collins, she seems to be such a sweet girl!

WICKED WENCH @ 02/12/2012 at 8:50 am

I ADORE this look – the hat, the sweater and shirt, glasses, jeans and shoes…a million yeses. It’s both retro 80′s and modern at the same time.

“IF” he and Lily are a couple – wonderful. I have a good feeling about her. Just don’t expect any Vanessa fan to like it; he’s supposed to put on burlap, prostate himself and pour ashes on his head forever and ever over losing her.

????????? @ 02/12/2012 at 8:59 am

Please please don’t let Zanessa back together. Gosh I think this must be the only time I would agree with Vanessa fans over anything.

Zac is a much better person without her in his life.

I hope he is happy single or not.

zacefron girls one me lauren adamczyk hollywood show all love are you my home room bowing time 4:00 pm so happy doing you yes call me lauren adamczyk yes first of your friends girls one me lauren adamczyk people like be the hope you

Kate Winslet fan @ 02/12/2012 at 9:39 am

Uhmm Zac… you’re dating her? Is it because Lily’s face reminds you of Vanessa?

guy plz…since when us weekly is reliable?They just made stories up all the time.And Jared should not post this story here…

Zac Efron is totally single now.After the rumor about him and Lily coming out,he admitted in an interview that he’s not in a relationship right now and his valentines days plan is sitting in his own home and crying…That party’s on Feb.4th,and he did the interview on Feb.6th.

Love The Shoes @ 02/12/2012 at 10:01 am

I have been saying it since I first saw him and I will repeat it again; he is Brad Pitt pt 2. Serious. He reminds me so much of him and Lautner is Tom Cruise pt 2.

@???????????: Zac is a better person after Zanessa? LOL. Just look at him. Most of his writeups and pap pics, he is in a club or liquor store…Really now? Don’t be so stupid now…he’s definitely gone bonkers without Vanessa.

merlin's mum @ 02/12/2012 at 10:24 am

@emilee: Well at least he is not dry-humping his new relationship in public. And he had the sense to dump her cheating ass. And woopee! he goes to clubs and drinks alcohol!!! He’s 24!! And surprise, surprise! So does she!! Cos they are grown-ups!! And they are real people! Not just characters for you to decide how they should live their lives!!

I cant imagine zac efron with anyone else , but with vanessa hudgens

@merlin’s mum: Proof please of her cheating?? You are always demanding the proof……well, where is it??? And you must not get out much if you think their behavior was anything unusual at a RESORT. Such a dumba$$.

merlin's mum @ 02/12/2012 at 12:43 pm

@Whatever: Umm? Josh was saying in an interview how great it was to make a film with the person he was dating!!! But she was still with Zac while making that film!! Unfortunately for her Josh keeps opening his mouth!!

@merlin’s mum:
i thought you were an old woman.. and yet you cant read an interview.. he never said that… zac fans are just…. i cant…

poor lily, i don’t wish a relationship with zac efron on her. she would go through media and tabloid hell. and scrutiny and hate from his fans who think no one is good enough for zac. is any girl out there strong enough to withstand that?

WICKED WENCH @ 02/12/2012 at 2:14 pm

@emilee: “he’s definitely gone bonkers without Vanessa.”

In your imagination. Look, you dessicated piece of fecal matter from a troll’s ****, you are making tons of unsubstantiated claims that easily amount to a libel, so it would behoove you to STFU.

And for the record, that’s the oddest shaped bottle that I have ever seen in my life. Pray-tell, is it modern art liquor or something entirely different?

And for my darling young man, keep your head screwed on straight, do the right thing, and let the rest roll off your back like water. A sponge will soak up the rain, but steel will seal it out.

OMG he looks HOT!! <3 u Zac!

if u really check it out, him and vanessa do the same kind of pout = they are made for eachother!

I hope he is dating Lily Collins then everyone would get off Vanessas back about Austin.

@lauren:

“let’s be honest here? about 50% of these comments are gonna be how zac is gay” or other are how he is a total player and docuhe”

Obviously YOU were thinking those things about him or you wouldn’t have posted that. You can relax, he’s not gay.

@sam
because most of those comments are said on here,

He’s hot ;)

@merlin’s mum:

Oh grow up it wasn’t her in every pick up palace in New Orleans or every club, strip club in LA. If anyone cheated you need to start looking at your idol and it wasn’t her being rumored with another every time they spent 5 minutes apart – that was him everywhere he went for 5 years

Lily Collins, an actress the average person has never even heard of, has a movie coming out soon. She’s attaching herself to Zac so she can make herself known, popular, and to plug her movie. This “romance” is all about publicity.

merlin's mum @ 02/12/2012 at 5:44 pm

@peggy: But rumours and the other person opening their mouth is slightly different. and 1 strip club!!!

WAlterBisho[ @ 02/12/2012 at 5:55 pm

I actually expected something like that to come out – I guessed they could be dating when I saw the pics. Now that the pictures showed them holding hands but for some reason I thought they could be dating. Turns out I was not the only one. bUt he could end up being gay. Everyone’s gay once in a while – it’s Hollywood.

@merlin’s mum: That is absolutely NOT what he said, you twisted moron. He admitted they dated, for a VERY short time, and NEVER said when. LIES.

$$$$$$$$$$ @ 02/12/2012 at 6:23 pm

Oh, this would be PERFECT for lame a$$ Efron, just interested in his precious career!! Let’s date a chick with LOTS of money and connections. Yeah, she’s ugly but she cleans up ok. Talk about using somebody, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Come on people, Lily Collins dated a TWILIGTH STAR, and a lot of people don’t know who she is now, and she was hated by a lot of hysterical tweens for it, why she would try again, think her plans to “self promote” would work with someone less in evidence? These blind gossip are nonsense

Not to mention that would be intriguing if this were revealed before it happened, but it was said about 3 or 4 days after the “date”

If the “fake couple” will not confirmed, soon we’ll have more bulls*it stories

munchmunch @ 02/13/2012 at 12:15 am

is that vanessa hudgens sunglasses and hat??
oh god,they’re always wearing zanessa things!!!!XD

Beautiful Zac!

i think that zanessa should get back together they were so cute i dont like the idea that they could even be dating and dont you think that if they were dating they would have had pictures of the two its feb 24 there is no pictures or truth tellers that they have been dating or seeing each other he is a hot sexy single guy

for all you lilly fans i dont like her sorry dont get me wrong she do kinda of reminds me of vanessa her is clearly not over her so they should just get back together

HA HA HA What a joke this is