Angelina Jolie: 'Lady' Premiere at Berlin Film Festival!

Angelina Jolie: 'Lady' Premiere at Berlin Film Festival!

Angelina Jolie hits the red carpet at the premiere of The Lady, held at the Astor Cinema on Sunday (February 12) during the Berlin Film Festival in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress premiered her own movie, In the Land of Blood and Honey, on Saturday with her partner, Brad Pitt.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The Lady tells the story of Aung San Suu Kyi as she became the core of Burma’s democracy movement as well as her relationship with her husband, writer Michael Aris.

FYI: Angie is wearing a Miguelina dress, Pucci shoes, and Robert Procop jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie at the premiere of The Lady

angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 01
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 02
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 03
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 04
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 05
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 06
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 07
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 08
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 09
angelina jolie lady premiere berlin film festival 10

She looks pretty. i like the shoes and dress. It looks romantic to me. Simple and elegant

Beautiful lady.

Love her shoes.

Always classy.

Beauty and the brain.

Angelina Jolie looks beautiful. I like the dress. Congrats to her on directing a moving and powerful film.

Such a beauty. She’s grown into a lovely young lady. She looks like royalty.

Love her shoes too! And the embroidery… She looks great!

I love the whole look, so very much my style too, so classy and chic! I adore the shoes.

Angelina is so lucky all she has to wear on her lips is lipgloss and they look so shiny , perfect lips!

Beautiful Angelina! I love her whole outfit. Wow, nice shoes, I would love to see her wear shoes like this more often.

Standing ovation for gorgeous woman and her work.

Another Fan @ 02/12/2012 at 12:39 pm

Nice of Angie to support Besson’s film! And I love her dress and look.

Brad Pitt doesn’t want ange around billy bob or tilda.

Her lipstick looks like she was kissing someone. Lmao

Angelina looks great. it will be a quick trip for Brad to Baftas. We will see Brange on the red carpet tomorrow though.

She’s beautiful but lately she is giving too much serious attitude on the red carpet, it almost makes her look angry and unhappy. Don’t take yourself too seriously girl! You can smile.

Can’t say I love all her movies and don’t care about the Angie vs Jen feud. I’m simply a fan because she’s so beautiful. Look at that face! No one in HW compares.

I want to see she with Billy Bob, she is dressed like a grandmother
Very bad for her to not go to the Bafta

Love her in this dress length, wished I could see a closeup of the dress. Love the face as usual, pretty and perfect. Also love the shoes.

Brad hasn’t arrived at Baftaas yet.

JP fans here are some pics – two of them are photos brad took of her while directing ITLOBAH

Clooney, Jonah, Jessica. Viola, Tilda are there already.

Lovely dress, she looks great. Brad should be arriving soon at Bafta.

Mama Angie lokking beautiful once again. Gorgeous.

looking, sorry.

Gorgeous and Beautiful.Love You Angie.
I Love The Dress.Just so Lovely.Thanks Jared.Thanks
to All the Jolie-Pitt Fans For All the Truthful News and The Videos and Links.Thanks also to My Sweet Neice Neleh @ AB+6 For The Gorgeous Photos,and Daily Updates.I Admire All You JP Fans For All The JP Knowledge,plus You Fans are Smart, Fast with The Truth about The Jolie-Pitts.I Love Being a Jolie-Pitt Fan.

Beautiful dress, go to JJB and see bigger pictures of Angie’s beautiful dress, love it.

She is gorgeous. Her face is out of this world.

Wow… She looks like a scarecrow and a skinny one at that.

Angie really looks like things are not going well for her these days and for good reason — they aren’t. I felt a little sympathy for her, but don’t worry, it only lasted for a moment.

So, now I suppose that a few cases of the old Grey Goose will keep her going until the Oscars are over. Then what?

Tick
Tock

Love,
Alissa

Brad arrived.

I hope she goes to see Billy’s movie, I think it is showing tomorrow.

@JackBAndersonJack Brett Anderson

Brad Pitt! Standing in front of me #BAFTAs ghee! Im a Lucky guy right now

Paparazzi People © @PaparazziPeople

BRAD PITT has just arrived! oh em gee! #Bafta’sRedCarpet

bristolden @bristolden

Well brad pitt looking mighty fine at the #baftas hmmm hmmm

what time begins BAFTA

Star Reps @starreps

#SRS: Absolute MADNESS on the #bafta red carpet – BRAD PITT has arrived

Baby Jane and her two paid hens. Too funny. Ole girl got another lame rom com to destroy, so be happy whiny hens.

@Alissa:
Does she is supporting Besson and not the man her life in Bafta?Fake couple

So beautiful. Love the shoes.
So good that Angelina is supporting the Cinema of Peace Foundation just as they supported her film.

Samantha Ainsworth @SamAinsworth80

Brad Pitt is still hot! #BAFTAs

wowowowow…my star.anjie.

@andu:

Ceremony begins in 15 nminutes, but is not broadcast until 2.5 hrs later.

A@Not Pitt:
It think this film is more important than walking a red carpet signing autographs with Pitt politicking. Why go anyways and sit thru a long ceremony and bore yourself to sleep and he isn’t gonna win anyways.
She a more important obligations than that and if he has a problem with it, which I doubt because he lives for these moments on the RC alone so she won’t steal his little glory.

issy johnston @issyjohnston
Daniel Radcliff: im sitting very close to brad Pitt and George Clooney later so I don’t know what ill be doing with myself…

Brad is signing a lot autographes.

Frick and Frack, the tag team nutjobs.

hell this is going to have to talk to the chickens and the tabloid magazines

Magdalene Dalziel @junebugfire

Brad Pitt at #Baftas too beautiful #swoon

Gorgeous! Shoes, dress, hair, makeup, love everything.

RUBYSVIEW.COM @RubysView

Oh my! Brad Pitt is sooo YUM! Gosh.. Looking dapper #BAFTAs

Love reading the tweets..

m@shitamachita @Masshittaa

All girls screaming Brad pitt!! Brad pitt!!! Braddd!!!!!!#britishacademyfilmawards

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 1:26 pm

Angie as usual looked great!!! I’m just not a fan of the dress but with that face, she can wear anything and it would still look great! Just saw Brad at BBC live streaming. I hate the host. She seems to be a Porgie fan. She cannot stop mentioning PorgiE!!! So effin hate. She said that Porgie is the TOP star of them all. LOL. Okaayyyy.. By the way, I just saw this guy with the same hair as Brad. Who is he? And for the whiny troll, it looks like most of these nominees came without their significant others. Porgie didn’t bring her “awards season only date”, same goes with the rest. You are just trying to save face. Admit it, YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG. So funny. LOSER!

Classy, elegant woman.

thescentofglamour.blogspot.com @ 02/12/2012 at 1:26 pm

All of her dresses are amazing … beautiful woman!

Mark Fabish @iamfabish

Biggest scream of the night of course…it’s Brad Pitt #Baftas pic.twitter.com/dlw0uxxO

Conor Dewey @DickieDewDew

So Brad Pitt must be about 32 now is he?! #bafta

Imogen Hepburn @ImogenHepburn

Brad Pitt is beautiful. #Baftas

toxic
biohaazzard
use thickest rubbers
danger certain

chunky pipe @ 02/12/2012 at 1:30 pm

…the jolie looks great as usual….pitt isn’t looking bad either since he’s cut his hair and his face doesn’t look as short and nice that he shaved…I don’t know about the tight leather pants and pumps though…hahahahahahahaha…

I do not like to see brad alone without angie.esto always gives malicious people to talk to

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 1:30 pm

@TWEET

Thanks for all the updates! You rock! Oh, Brad’s scream was the loudest??? I thought Porgie was the STAR at BAFTAS as per that Hag at BBC. LOL

The Hollywood News @thncom

Brad Pitt finally arrives and the crowd is going crazy

Sammie Jones Sammie Jones @SammieJonezz

Holy **** I just met brad pitt and he gave me an autograph and the best photo he could manage and I cried so much. I’m so starstruck.

FingersCrossed4BP @ 02/12/2012 at 1:32 pm

beauitful woman,granny dress.

She’s just lovely. Classy…never tries too hard and never does that lame-ass posing that others think is necessary. The stupid hand-behind-the-head or the hand-on-the-hip pose. I don’t know why they do it, it looks ridiculous & ain’t sexy at all.

Just when I think Angie’s stylist is on track, this dress appears. I don’t dislike it, I loathe. Girl is gorgeous in a potato sack so she can carry it off………..but there is an old lady in Southern Italy looking for her funeral dress.

@andu:

Brad and Angie are 2 people not 1. why do fans have to feel bad or upset. really. They are independent people and not joined at the hip. She is a big girl and Brad is a big boy.

They have an amazing family and relationship. They are hardly ever apart. So stop giving the fools their due. They don’t have to be at every event every time to prove they are fine. If Angie had gone the spin would be he can’t trust her or she him. Nothing they do will be enough or ok for the haters. So let them rant and post the silly comment. This crap has been going on for almost 8 years. same **** different day.

OK! Magazine @OK_Magazine

Check out Brad Pitt! He said hi, we almost died. #baftas twitpic.com/8j1mxm

Karina Knight @karinaknight

can’t believe brad pitt basically waved at me
10:37 AM – 12 Feb 12

BAFTA @BAFTA

Leading Actor nominee Brad Pitt on the #BAFTA red carpet (best we could do in the commotion!)… pic.twitter.com/C2XwOoCD

Noelle Laguea @noellelaguea

Brad Pitt trending. you beautiful piece of work

Observer2 @ 02/12/2012 at 1:41 pm

I see spaz, wobbler, is here again. And Angelina loves signing autographs, just a much, if not more than Brad. They both appreciate their fans.

@nataliesedwardsNatalie Edwards

Brad Pitt rushing past. So I shouted hot (very loudly). He turned round and looked. I love! #orangebaftas

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 1:43 pm

Who cares about what these LOSERS say. They whine too much. The fact is Brad and Angie are IN LOVE, TOGETHER and HAPPY as EVER. That’s the cause of the troll’s madness. They can’t take it because they know deep inside that Brad and Angie are the real deal while their Chiniston idol is paying someone to stay with her. Pathetic just like them. LOL

Sanbaby @Sanbaby

“Im signing for the people” see this is why we <3 Brad Pitt ….. @BAFTA #yephesignedmybook

Love how Brad always signs for the fans..

He looked great.. even in grainy pics. Angie is so pretty in that dress. Very feminine and delicate. I like that her style is leaning more in that direction. Very girly of her.

wonder if that is because of doing The Tourist of having Viv who she says is super girly. Children bring out sides of us that we don’t are there sometimes.

Well tomorrow they have that other event. I’m sure Brad is in and out. Plus they have to be in Hungary on Tuesday. Lots of traveling.

Dan Wootton @danwootton

Brad Pitt catches up with Tilda Swinton as we await the start of the #Baftas pic.twitter.com/m2E5CHwO
View photo

chunky pipe @ 02/12/2012 at 1:48 pm

…what it do, O2?…

Hi I’m Nik @NikolasBianchi

Brad Pitt is trending <3 the guy is my favourite actor

deanpiper @deanpiper

Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill look like buddies. They’re sat next to each other. Second row. #orangebafta

BBC Ents News Team @BBCEntsTeam

Screams for Brad Pitt on #Baftas red carpet deafening. He tips Michael Fassbender to beat him to the best actor prize Sent from my iPhone

So Brad wants Fassbender to win huh and not George. LOL

Eleanor Rushton @Wellybeana

If I were willing to risk arrest, I could totally touch Brad Pitt right now

Tom Macklin @TomESQUIRE

Amazing Bafta line up this year; Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt and Tilda Swinton just walked into the room

Love all the tweets. thanks

JusMeYo. @JusMeYo777

I’m soooo jealous of them people that got Pictures with Brad Pitt on the RedCarpet inLondon for the BAFTAS.

Is Brad wearing the same coat as yesterday’s Berlin premiere with Angelina? His coat has a gold lining in it. I truly admire this couple! Love them so much!

Shyam Mistry @SMG4LIFE01

#BAFTA on tonight Brad Pitt for the win

Nigel Whyte @nigeLADwhyte

Watching Brad Pitt get his photo taken by the paparazzi at the BAFTAs. Blinded by flashing lights. How many pics do they need to take?

@gogog: The fans are not the ones complaining about BA not together, the trolls are. Fans know that they have busy schedules and we are sure that is just two busy people doing their jobs. They the trolls, as usual, trying to start something among themselves. The fans are fine.

Jo Shelley @joshelley

Brad Pitt just spoke to @BeckyCNN on the #BAFTA red carpet. Very charming… and gorgeous, of course! pic.twitter.com/4hXvaS5Q
View photo

HeyUGuys Movie News @HeyUGuys

Breaking news – Brad Pitt blows the TV audience a kiss (tune in at 9PM for that one!) #BAFTA

Zora Suleman @ZoraSuleman

Stephen Fry is superb … Brad Pitt looks amazing Hes sitting 2nd row in to Frys left

OK! Magazine @OK_Magazine

We’re in constant swooon, after Brad Pitt said hi on the red carpet, watch it here in our exclusive video #BAFTAs ok.co.uk/celebrity-news…

believe it or not is the first time I have twitter

Selena Gomez Fan @selenasmaries

Watching the BAFTA red carpet live.. Brad Pitt is SO gorgeous I can’t.

chunky pipe @ 02/12/2012 at 2:21 pm

…get the f—-outta here with all them damn tweets…

Thanks for posting all those tweets.

GQRecommends @GQ Recommends
Brad Pitt in @gucci #bafta

is the first time I use it all by jp fans so I hope to share tweets with you

George Clooney is solo too at BAFTAs.

chunky pipe @ 02/12/2012 at 2:26 pm

andu,
…quict sharing so much…gracias

Angie looks great. love the details in the front of her dress, looks very delicate. Brad is at the BAFTAs, watching the BAFTAs and GC also flew in solo, didn’t see his gf.

I think she has the look ( oh please … i am so tired !! ) I think these is too much for her she need rest and 5 kilos

new thread @ 02/12/2012 at 2:32 pm

——————- new thread —————-

Wow…………fans are brutal today. I said I didn’t like Angie’s dress and I got the thumbs like I said something great about Ticky. Can a fan not like a dress she wears.. once………geezus people, pull a relax. Unfettered admiration on that level competes with the trolls’ obsessive behaviour.

I think she has the look( oh .. Please I am so tired ) she need a rest and get 5 kilos

Richard P @ 02/12/2012 at 2:48 pm

Beautiful,sexy and elegant

Angie is just a Great beauty. I always look at her face before the clothes. .Halley Berry use to have that same effect but her recent red carpet appearances.. a little trashy. I guess she feels insecure about getting older in HW and has to prove she still has a great body.

I too hate that pageantry pose on the red carpet. It’s cute for the young teen girls like Halle Steinfeld, Cloe Moretz, but the older actresses look plain stupid.

I think she has the look ( oh i am so tired ) she need a rest and 5 kilos

Love the lady miss Angie, love the dress, love the shoes.
>>>>> LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

Pls Ignore 'Not Pitt" @ 02/12/2012 at 3:58 pm

waste of sspace, not a Brad Pitt Fan but insists on staying here wasteing its time to write insults that ppl are NOT reading.

For The New PPL here pls do yourself a favor and just give the idiot a Red X and forget you saw its name.
Why would some idiot spend day and night here to posts insults for the h ell of it only to be ignored?
No it doesn’t make sense but we could give it a pass and say it ran out of it’s meds today or refused to take them. Thats its problem tho

Enjoy your Sunday and all the lovely Brad and Angie pics and info.

Congrats to our fav couple for giving us another great yr with nominated films and Lots of great parties shared with us . It’s been a Blast!!:)

lmao @ HELLO Magz. 3 pages for porgie’s girl preparing for her oscar gown. bahahahaa.

btw. my girl anjie,lookin adiorable!

thanks laraD for all the tweets on A&B+6.

Angelina is looking so elegant in black…!!!

@dawne: You just don’t like her dress because you saw her flirting with the blonde, totally holding her hands and looking adoringly at her lmao

The BAFTA Awards from popsugar. Scroll down and see Brad.

ttp://www.popsugar.com/

Love the shoes. She looks like a doll.

Sorry guys, I think this is the right link, scroll down to see Brad and other stars.

@ArsenaloFKa Brad Pitt is ugly.

@ Dawne 109

Don’t take that thumbs down to heart, you must know the majority or more are from the idiots who come in here and love to stir up a fuss
The Ticky less Squiggy lovers.

We all as JP Fans know you are a true blue JP Fan and absolutely YES
You don’t have to love every dress Angie wears . Ppl can’t be that childish that if you don’t love the dress then suddenly you are not a Fan.

Frankly i am not crazy about Angie’s dress today either but just like you it doesn’t take away the fact that i have always been a Fan of Angies and we do pride ourselves in honesty here so if certain ppl can’t handle our likes and dislikes in what Angie wears and our thoughts about it..oh well. DUH and a scr.ew you to the trolls.

On a more pleasant note i have to say i loved that dress Angie wore yesterday ( a real fav) but did you see the freaks in here carrying on asking what she was wearing as in UGH.. or if it was drapery material lol. a..ssholes..lol That told me right there they liked it too but were sick and tired of our complimentory commenst re: her gorgeous gown.

The trolls have to feel beaten down when you think about it. They still want ole ticky girl back with Brad and Brad is swooning telling the world how much he adores his Angie. Never had to wonder what Angie thought of Brad b/c she was always clear and on the money for the past 7 yrs to make comments in her every article about how much she loved her Brad. Those two are the real deal and it’s killling the tickfans.

Ole ticky grabbed herself a man who has a Heidi at home for the past 14 yrs . But still, Squiggy didn’t leave Heidi right away . Instead he went to bed with both of them leaving Ticky and him to LIE about having an affair.
Ticky had no choice but to anti up $$$$$$$$$ for squiggy to finally boot Heidi to the curb. .LOL All of that and the Ticky lovers still won’t accept her little Squiggs.. Poor trolls are lossing it.. They are STILL squalking for Brad …going on 8 yrs later now.
Veddy fcuked up Ticky lovahs.
So they take your post’ i dislike Angies dress today and hope like helll it get to you. LOl They got nothing else going for them.

Dawne ta h ell with confused Ticky lovahs / squiggy haters who will try anything in hopes they can get your dander up..Flcuk em..

Disgusting Scarecrow @ 02/12/2012 at 6:39 pm

scary

lolz and batman theroux got a wide run way airport on his head,while fuggyniston got a sharpy chin and a jumbo ears.

GC is such a phony and he is no Brad Pitt’s friend. Look at him in my last link #126 —- how he is all over that actor and smiling at him like he is his lover, no hugging Brad this time cos he is no competition but come Oscar week he will be acting like Brad is his best buddy in the whole world.

"BlogBrat" @ 02/12/2012 at 6:54 pm

She just gets skinnier & uglier everyday…She is and always will be a nasty woman…Nothing about her is real…Nothing about her directorial has earned her any respect…She craves respect, and she’s not getting it, because she doesn’t deserve it…Be prepared for the temper tantrums, more weight loss, and all the fake PR she will start pulling out of the woodwork to take the attention off her for not winning anything…Her & her boyfriend are so transparent…Brad didn’t get squat for his Moneyball movie…I heard it sucked…Surprised????

thick face fuggy Maniston ruined a 14 yr old relation.for the sake of her itchy vaj.

the mega jealous trollniston is in agony.am lovin it!sigh****

"BlogBrat" @ 02/12/2012 at 8:09 pm

Jolie is at the lowest point in her life…She nor Brad will ever recover…They are the definintion of DONE….

groundcontrol @ 02/12/2012 at 8:09 pm

Love this dress on Angie. Different and feminine.
It does look like Angie and Luc have developed a friendship. Hope so. Would love to see her work with him.
When I saw the first picture of Brad at the BAFTAs I almost swooned. And I am NOT a swooner. He was just drop dead gorgeous.

Trolls are miserable and pissed cos grandma Anuston and her bought and paid for bf didn’t get presenting invitation to the award shows. She thought stealling Heidi’s man of 14yrs is an automatic invitation to these events but no one wants them there. Haha. Don’t be mad trolls, better luck to grandma next year if mr stumpy can stick around till then. One year is a long time, you never know who is waiting with bigger and better offer, so many young and beautiful gals waiting to knock off aging c-listers. Lol.

karen carpenter @ 02/12/2012 at 8:31 pm

eat a french fry or two ang!

WanderSLUT @ 02/12/2012 at 8:52 pm

@“BlogBrat”: Hahaha! The one who is actually done in her career is no other than Old Granny Ticky. Until now, Old Granny Ticky still begging roles from her C list friends or a not well known directors. The proof is, when Ticky was at the DGA, none of the BIG NAME DIRECTORS talked to her unlike Brad and Angie at any awards they’ve attended, big name directors, producers, organizers and legendary actors always introduced themselves to the KING and QUEEN of Hollywood. Brad and Angie always got a special treatment, always got a seat in front because they are special and for Ticky, got seated way at the back. Look whose career is done now. Poor Ticky.

# 131 “BlogBrat”
======

Take it easy loser, all these JP good news can’t be good for your fragile heart, you’ll end up with a heart attack if you’re not careful — life is too short. take your med before the pain becomes unbearable. Lol.

Not for me @ 02/13/2012 at 2:47 am

Love Angie, but don’t like this outfit or hair or makeup. But most the time she looks like a million dollars so I guess we can overlook this one.

Am I the only one who notice it ? Girls ….. Look at her , she is very shinny ,she is anorexic

So are you saying just because she is slim she must be anorexic? Don’t be stupid.

This figure is not slim .. Its extemly slim ! She has problem with her weight and that is not stupid , that is obvious !!

the fatzo moron…go rag on demi moore!ejit!!!!!never learn!

lmao @ ur azz trollniston…look at ur re.tarded fuggyniston smoking on her birthday!!!! her azz lied to u,again.eh.she said she quit smokin!blah!

WOW ANGELina is so Gorgeous as ever….the most gorgeous face in hollywood, her name speaks for itself, she’s an ANGEL :D

love them both BRANGELINA4ever!!!

Eli I CAN SEE IT… She looks like if she doesn’t start eating SOON ANGIE will be the next Karen Carpenter:(:(:(:(

Love the Angie and her man Brad. It’s been an exciting year watching them at so many different premiers.

Brad picked up multiple noms not just for one film but for two that is an honor in itself.

Angie blew us all away writing and directing her own firlm this year .
A rw edgy war and love pic. PPl like Clint Eastwood actor and director the veteren of the best movies to date gave Angie kudos for making a very difficult type of movie . Angie’s movie put her on the map with a brand new title as Director to go along with her Best actress, higest paid female actress and her forever known long term Philantropist for the UN. Fans all over the world love Angie and Brad . This will be another year never to be forgotten for all of the hard work and great films the jolie Pitts put out for all to see and enjoy .
The King and Queen of Hollywood will live on with or without a trophy
as the most beautiful couple as well as talented always surprising us
just when you think their work couldn’t do any better.

@Eli:

That is your opinion, not mine. You people are weird obsessing about Angelina’s weight all the time. Worry about your own body.

why you give me negative valuation for my comment? This is the truth! I never said Angelina know who is next to her!: “Angelina Jolie next to Veronica Ferres! She is the Girfriend of Carsten Maschmeyer! This guy ruined thousand of people and makes the German politic corrupt!”

★★★Looking for the one who can share your life with?
Welcome to—A g e r o m a n c e.c/0/m—the best place for younger women and

oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Come in and

meet the perfect person :-)

Angelina I have no idea why your so thin..But I have never seen your arms the way they are..but even with weight on you will always have those thin legs..
You were such a beautiful woman at one time..but now you have lost it..and so has Brad…
I don’t need to know or watch a movie that you directed..I would hope everyone is up on there history..we live in a crazy world..I just pray for world peace..Angie you can’t fix nothing..but give bad reminders of what had happened a rap* ..that would sound like you..Peace Angie..!!!