Brad Pitt - BAFTAs 2012 Red Carpet

Brad Pitt - BAFTAs 2012 Red Carpet

Brad Pitt looks dapper in Gucci as he arrives at the 2012 BAFTAs, aka Orange British Academy Film Awards, held at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 12) in London, England.

The 48-year-old actor (in a Dolce&Gabbana coat) is up for the BAFTA for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

On Saturday, Brad hit the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey, which was directed by his partner, Angelina Jolie.

Be sure to check out Brad‘s 2012 Oscar Portfolio from Time if you missed it!

brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 01
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 02
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 03
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 04
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 05
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 06
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 07

ABC

Pages: « 17 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Show All
Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 2:13 pm

Lara D.
Thank you for your post on page 138 re: the Berlin Festival.
Am I reading this part correctly? It sounds as though Maddox and Pax helped Brad hang his still pictures of ITLOBAH in the museum. If so. How grand for the boys to be with their dad sharing this experience with him. I love how Brad and Angelina include their children in the things that matter so much to them.
“Brangelina have been floating through the back entrance to the Jewish girls’ school, are in the long white corridor with black and white pictures, snapped by Brad on the set. In the afternoon he hung them himself, with his boys Maddox and Pax.”
I hope Brad’s pictures will soon be made available for purchase in either book form (Photographs by Brad Pitt), or in whatever form, perhaps even thru the MIR link.
It must bring Angelina tears of great joy when she looks at these amazing pictures and remembers that the man she loves so deeply not only shared this incredible experience with her but recorded it so beautifully for her in pictures.

He is SOOOOOOO HHOOTTTTT!!

@Love the JoliePitts:

Hi, Love the JoliPitts
Yes that was from the German newpaper article, so the boys helped their dad with the photos.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 2:30 pm

@Lara:
#305
Thank you for your reply.
What a great family the JoliePitts are. You can’t help but love them.

—————————-New Thread——————————–

new thread @ 02/13/2012 at 2:33 pm

————- new thread—————

@ Passing Through

I know you said you were done with this subject…BUT….

I am 99% sure you’re confusing Dc with DL. DL has said many odd things including how Brad did something she didn’t like or she wasn’t going to be a fan of Brad’s for some stupid reason. And when it was pointed out that Brad wouldn’t miss her as a fan, she said he would at the box office. Several other things along those lines as well. I don’t know if she’s said anything lately because I skip her posts. I even recently posted that she reminded me BBOQ. I’ve never seen Dc say anything remotely negative about Brad or Angie. I don’t think Dc is a troll….just my opinion…FWIW.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 2:44 pm

# 296 POOR TROLL @ 02/13/2012 at 1:48 pm
The dress wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t give her that Unaboob look. But, I’ll say this much for it – we’ve said it before…when she turns around you can certainly see why Brad’s always got his hands all over her butt. LOL.

Saffron @ 02/13/2012 at 2:03 pm
I imagine Publishing is a very tough business, although any type of romance novel seems to do well. I hadn’t thought about that.
There are tons of talented writers who publish their work on-line and haven’t been officially published by a Publishing firm. I’ve just started writing stories this long and am no judge of my own work. H*ell, I like it, doesn’t mean that it will sell. I probably will end up posting it on one of the on-line locations, there are quite a few.
I just never imagined I would be able to write a 345 page story. I started writing on Word, then changed to OpenOffice, since my Word program lost its spell check. I used an 18 font to save my eyes. The OpenOffice font seems to be smaller than the Word font of the same size. Once I reduce the font to 14, I think I would end up with about 250 pages. Depends on editing, I might end up with more or less.

@Saffron: May be she/he is just a ho like you unlike me. You see people like me who are fans has independent thinking.

place of truth...FF @ 02/13/2012 at 5:04 pm

This is the mister LOSER,FLOP and SAD…

I’m happy that we are getting Angie and Brad sightings here and there and being recognized and appreciated.More Power!

I don’t know why ticky got the cover of In style she’s irrelevant.Her and squiggy showing PDA on her Bday,barf.yikes.

place of Fug & F@art...FF! @ 02/13/2012 at 6:33 pm

This FF can make you Bombed and Unwanted for a decade !

SadSpook is still no man wants, had been on the market for 7+years !

Be The Loser likes SadSpook contacts…..FF (Female F@art UK)

LOVE the pictures on getty images especially the one halfway down where they’re seated and Brad has his arms around her shoulders as well as the one where the audience (including Brad) is applauding her. he looks so proud!!

Finally the pictures the Brtangelina forum with her looking back and that whole series, simply elegant. The two of them have wonderful posture — Hollywood royalty indeed.

Stunning just gorgeous both of them. I am so proud to be a JP Fan.

@Jaye: @Jaye:
>>>>>>>
Well done Jaye on finishing your writing.
Well done too on you advice to DC.

AmICynical? @ 02/13/2012 at 10:43 pm

I don’t like the makeup on him…WTF? He looks like the older version of his character in Interview with the Vampire….good grief!

He reminds me of Christan in Legend of Fall, my favorite movie.

Just love him!

Doctor Who @ 06/25/2012 at 6:23 pm

It is the first time when I read about this concept… it is an interesting approach. I will follow it!

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own website now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

Hey, I just hopped over to your site via StumbleUpon. Not somthing I would generally browse, but I appreciated your views none the less. Thank you for making something worth reading.

Pages: « 17 8 9 10 11 12 [13] Show All