Brad Pitt - BAFTAs 2012 Red Carpet

Brad Pitt - BAFTAs 2012 Red Carpet

Brad Pitt looks dapper in Gucci as he arrives at the 2012 BAFTAs, aka Orange British Academy Film Awards, held at the Royal Opera House on Sunday (February 12) in London, England.

The 48-year-old actor (in a Dolce&Gabbana coat) is up for the BAFTA for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

On Saturday, Brad hit the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey, which was directed by his partner, Angelina Jolie.

Be sure to check out Brad‘s 2012 Oscar Portfolio from Time if you missed it!

brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 01
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 02
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 03
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 04
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 05
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 06
brad pitt 2012 baftas red carpet 07

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

Amy Bennell @Amy_Evanna

Such an amazing night at the @BAFTA S! Got so many autographs. Including brad pitt, tim burton, helena bonham carter, george clooney,

Rebecca Bailey @becci_bailey

I swear Brad Pitt is actually ageing backwards #realbenjaminbutton #BAFTAs

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/12/2012 at 3:00 pm

OT

PT – I was at the supermarket earlier today. I saw the Star cover about MANiston having twins a boy & a girl. I was cracking up really loud. The people in line thought I was crazy.

Brad Pitt is the sexiest man alive, now and all times. Shame on People magazine for not giving him his 3rd cover. Brad and Angie rules.

Kirstee Hughes @KirsteeHughes

Brad pitt at the #bafta’s #beautifulman

WanderSLUT @ 02/12/2012 at 3:02 pm

@just an opinion: I think you forgot that when Angie promoted her movie SALT from EUROPE to ASIA, it was all by herself. What’s wrong with that if you don’t do all the things as a couple? What is important is they understand each other and that’s what LOVE is all about. Brad and Angie know how to handle their priorities. They are a good planner specially Angie. So just sh*t up!

@just an opinion:

I agree.

I’m getting the feeling that she just really does not give a damn when it comes to his career.

She seems more interested in selling her film than supporting who I suppose is still her man.

Not that it’s sexism. It’s just that I see him always being there for her and being considerate towards her.

I see fans complaining on these posts that he doesn’t verbally defend her.
I always SEE him supporting her and physically looking after her when they are pictured together. Always watching after her and being attentive towards her when they are interviewed together.

She seems to be over it. Seemed not to care when his knee was injured and she was rushing down red carpets ahead of him. She just always looks like she wants to pose for pictures alone, wants to be interviewed alone. Even last night’s pics in Berlin with him trying to grab her hand while she was stretched away from him.

Her film is important. It’s message is important.
Her career is also important. I suppose that’s why she’s at Luc Besson’s premiere.
Is it more important than SHOWING her support for her guy?

Only they know.

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 3:04 pm

Again, who gives a FLYING F.UCK about what these losers have to say? I mean, do you guys remember just lately when an i.diot troll said that BRAD WAS NOT IN BERLIN. LOL. Fun times. So I guess this troll is changing tactics and names again. HAHAHA Wait for Monday troll. Angie and Brad will be at the Cinema for Peace Gala in Berlin.

@i agree:

SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

@Haha:#23, Don’t listen to the haters. They are sad and unhappy people.

i disagree @ 02/12/2012 at 3:05 pm

@Lmao:

I’m a Brad fan. I think he’s showing his age.

Now I wish he would cut his hair and either grow the beard out or shave it all together.

The Gucci suit looks amazing on him.

Thank goodness he’s mixing it up.

I was getting TIRED of Tom Ford and his wide lapels…

Stacey Dow @stacey_dow

Brad Pitt…..phwoah #BAFTAS #fizzypants

please brad @ 02/12/2012 at 3:08 pm

I love the Gucci suit on Brad.
Loved the Ferragamo at the Globes.

Wish I could see Brad in some Ozwald Boateng.

A girl can only dream…

just an opinion @ 02/12/2012 at 3:09 pm

i didn’t think i would recieve this much hate from their fans for an opinion i based on seeing brad toward her and she toward him.
it doesn’t really matter to me.it’s not my life and i don’t care what will happen.
i just think relationships aren’t only about one sacrificing himself all the time.it works only when the two are on the same page and support each other.like brad did during her the tourist promotional tour.
base on what i have seen brad always support her more than she does toward her.
as one of her fan said if that’s what she wants and she is comfortable with the result it may bring to her then that’s her choice and i wish her good luck.

Looking good, Mr. Pitt. Now, if anybody could just please straighten out his bow tie. Too bad Angie isn’t there to fix it.

Meanwhile, the other half is in Berlin at the premiere of The Lady. Angie is also busy and has a thread of her own. We fans are having a great gift from Jared today…new threads of the JPs. Wow, Angie and Brad on at the same time.

WanderSLUT @ 02/12/2012 at 3:02 pm

Wasn’t BP filming Moneyball at that time?Is she working on a movie right now I must have missed that? I thought I saw her at another person’s movie premiere today who happened to be her next rumored movie director.umm My eyes are seeing things I guess.

Oh please! Angie missed the NY premiere of Kung Fu Panda 2 to be at Brad’s side for “TOL” LA premiere. She traveled with him from the UK to the Toronto Film Festival to promote” Moneyball”.

She accompanied him to every award ceremony to date.
Like eveything else, I’m sure it was planned she wouldn’t attend.
What I’ve I read, George Clooney didn’t bring his rent-a-date either.

Not to take anything away from the BAFTAS, but it’s not the Oscars.

kate did not see supporting tom cruises on carpets
george clooney was not his girlfriend
nicole k with kH
I do not see penelope cruz with bardem
to say nothing of his idol jen your child sorry her boyfriend

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 3:04 pm

umm He wasn’t.He arrived on Friday evening.What kind of a fan are you that you didn’t see picture of him arriving at Berlin’s airport via private plane on Friday evening?

umm He will be at Gala for peace for sure I think everyone knows that and her movie’s premieres in Hungary or wherever she has plans to go.That’s what he has been doing all the time.Supporting,Supporting.

Elizabeth @HMtheRedQueen

Dear Brad Pitt- you are f-king sexy. #thatisall

CAM @ 02/12/2012 at 3:18 pm

umm Didn’t she miss critics choice award too because she had that live chat planned at the exact same time?

Wasn’t she a presenter at Golden Globe?Isn’t she a presenter at Oscar too?At least we know she will try to be at Oscar.

POOR TROLL @ 02/12/2012 at 3:26 pm

@um

Dude, you have to read my post again. The trolls are very funny. They claim to hate and not care about this couple and yet, here they are. They certainly have an awfully funny way of not caring. Posting on a JP thread, analyzing pictures, WHINING about why Angie is not with Brad, etc etc. LOL

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All