Katy Perry's Grammys Performance - Watch Now!

Katy Perry's Grammys Performance - Watch Now!

Katy Perry rocks out on stage at the 2012 Grammy Awards held at Staples Center on Sunday (February 12) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old singer, who wore a costume made by Abigail Greydanus and rocked the AllSaints “Damisi” boot, performed her hit “E.T.” and new song “Part of Me” from the special edition of her double-platinum certified album, Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection. The song will be released on iTunes tomorrow (February 13)!

“Now look at me, I’m sparking/A firework, a dancing flame/You won’t ever put me out again,” Katy sang. “So you can keep the diamond ring.” Singing about ex-husband Russell Brand, perhaps?

Katy Perry’s Grammys Performance

10+ pictures inside of Katy Perry‘s Grammys performance…

katy perry grammys performance 2012 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All

OMG why are people bashing her for no reason. First of all she definitely has talent because unlike most of the performances that night she actually sang live and did it well like she always does. I like Russel Brand as well but this song is not necessarily about him…I mean she wrote it a year ago and it was going on the original teenage dream album but now its on the reloaded edition. People can hate so much for no obvious reason. Like honestly she had plenty of talent people…just like most artists she is singing to express herself… isn’t that what music is anyway?

@justsaying: did you see the song she sang last year at the Grammy’s?? Beautiful song that showed off her talent. Let’s not forget that she has a beautiful voice.

Toe Catcher @ 02/13/2012 at 2:45 pm

Toe Alert @ 1:40 mark of the video.

if U don’t like dont watch the performance, she was really good, actully she can sing yeah that she does, is not a perfect voice like adele or other artist, she moves around, her voice is diferent

please adele do the same with rolling in deep bashing his ex , and this song is not about russel

Mirabelle @ 02/13/2012 at 5:32 pm

This ***** has no talent, What the hell is she doing in the showbiz?

Katy is simply awesome . She’s had success because she’s smart and has fun with her art , she performs with her soul and that shows in everything she does . Most of the negative remarks come from people who have never bothered to pay any attention to her or hear what she has to say , to their loss .

This talentless ***** deserved nothing. They should have cut that crappy performance and given the time to the Whitney tribute.

Go Katy!! @ 02/15/2012 at 3:57 pm

Katy… Your performance Grammy night was AMAZING! You songs were powerful and performance, exceptional. Whether your song was about your ex or not, it doesn’t matter. I would certainly sing the lyrics with fire to my soon to be ex. He’s been the love of my life, but recently disclosed his “stripper-*****” problem… He also got plenty from me .He has stolen marital funds, and lies like he breathes. He recently tool a tropical vacation in secret, spending or mortgage money & sending us into foreclosure. Sex addict men can never get enough, disgusting! It’s not always 2-sided in divorce. Sometimes there’s a spouse that gave it all and was totally deceived & devastated… Like me. Google “Sociopath and Psychopath… Anti-Social Personality Disorder. The honest spouse is the victim on the other end of this marital disaster. I’ve lost near everything after 25+ years of marriage. Psycho stole my fertility, sexuality, love, loyalty, joy, peace, serenity… and likely health at this point. I LOVED your performance Katy, and say BRAVO to you!! Anyone calling you immature, should know my husband! Lately, he’s the Devil wearing a diaper!!

Go Katy!! @ 02/15/2012 at 4:16 pm

Katy’s ex’s fans posted too often here… My gosh! Katy has serious, indisputable talent, and her sales on “Part Of Me,” will be proof. No woman married to a “sex addict” or worse, has any hope for a happy marriage. There are suffering spouses all over the world, who gave their marriages 100%. Eventually the Evil deception is revealed… For Katy, it was sooner than later. My entire youth was stolen away by my lying, cheating creep of a husband… Now he BLAMES ME & says I molded him into what I wanted him to be! Ummm, No… He deceived me into being what I wanted to see… Another LIE. Go Katy! ! You sing for so many that real in the pain of living with a liar… I embrace your fire!!

opinionated grandma @ 02/15/2012 at 11:32 pm

It seems to me if you all hate Katy Perry so much, why are you even reading this article? Wouldn’t it make more sense to look up the performers that you do like? I certainly wouldn’t waste my time looking up Chris Brown articles just so I could slam him. There are enough things to do on the internet to keep me entertained, so that I don’t have to view videos or read articles about artists I don’t care about. Life is short; make better use of your time.

It’s captivating to opt representing in that hotshot deem the utter orbit as I do. Federal blogging my also pen-friend and peradventure someday we can championship to guzzle a beer or something.
I pique added your blog on my roasting pants directory of readed blogs.

katy perry is very beautifull celebrity.i love her katy perry fashion and katy perry hairsshe look always gorgeous i love her eyes and hairs.

Davidson Jaclyn @ 04/09/2012 at 11:44 am

[...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]…

Markus Wineman @ 05/08/2012 at 3:27 am

I am starting my own blog and would like to know if you could help me get started. You can contact me at timm@allinonerestoration.com

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All