Lady Gaga - Fishnet Face for Grammys!

Lady Gaga - Fishnet Face for Grammys!

Lady Gaga covers up her face in fishnet at the 2012 Grammy Awards held at Staples Center on Sunday (February 12) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

The 25-year-old entertainer wore a custom Versace ensemble to the awards ceremony.

Gaga recently announced her “Born This Way Ball” concert tour, which will make 110 stops worldwide, beginning in Seoul, South Korea. Can’t wait to see it!

The 2012 Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, airs live TONIGHT at 8 p.m. on CBS!

lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 01
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 02
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 03
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 04
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 05
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 06
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 07
lady gaga grammy awards 2012 fisnet 08

Isn’t she tired of being a joke?

Oh I totally just forgot about her.

I can’t stand her.

That dress looks uncomfortable as hell… and I’m kinda bored.

This really is one of the better costumes that Lady Gaga has worn. She looks actually quite pretty – and mysterious. An A-plus for her.

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via W’ealthybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..TT

Well, here is another way of hiding your face when it was botoxed to hell! Rose McGowan, take note!!

That being said, this is quite a decent outfit for Lady Gaga! Yeah, it is a Madonna Truth or Dare remake, but at least this time, she didn’t come gestating inside an ET saucer!

Yep, the crazy belongs definitely to Nicki Menaj’s take on Madonna’s and Guy’s take on a nun and Pope of 3 years ago.

unfortunately the net cant do enough to hide that ugly mug. nice of her to try tho.

Lady Gaga looks stunning, and beautful!

GAGA IS A FASHON ICON

NCKI MINAJ POPE STUNT WAS A FAILED GIMMICK HAHAHA!

NO ONE CAN MATCH GAGA!

Trying to get attention!

She’s wearing black because she’s mourning!

She’s gonna be in Adele’s shadow through the whole show (:

SUCK IT!

@Ryan: I’m sorry but if you say she’s a fashion icon after all the ****** and horrendous clothes she has worn you are truly illusional. She has no taste whatsoever.

That’s right. Cover up that ugly mug of yours. Horrendously overrated.

Yikes @ her face in profile. She really does look like an anteater.

LOL just lol for the whole ensemble. I don’t understand the people commenting on here. On Nicki Minaj’s thread they were like “oh plz keep trying hard b!tch. Gaga does it better. WHERE is gaga” bla bla bla… And now that JJ gives us some Gaga, you guys are complaining about her overdressing up? I believe both are try hards. Both their personas rely on extravaganza and shock and wierdness or whatever makes you people talk. Well, I guess their scheme is succeful….. I actually prefer Gaga a little bit because I think she has a better voice and her live performances are more amazing. Nicki is funny though!

I feel bad for Miranda and Blake having to sit next to her all night

Love it!! She looks great!

She looks FAB!!
Omg! Perfection!

Beautiful! She outdid Nicki by simpley being understated and beautiful .

Yay!!!!! I was waiting to see her! She looks awesome!

Wow! Stunning :)

Shes so great! Her look, her voice, I love it all! <3

She IS there!!! Did she walk the red carpet?
Looks awesome as usual

Awwww! I <3 her! I wish she was performing!!
It's not going to be the same

why does it have to be fishnet? i can still see her face!

i admire her talent and personality, but gaga looks totally ridiculous in that outfit. what was she thinking???

Oohhhh! I love love love her outfit , it’s the best of the night for me!
She looks hawt!

Its the Grammys!!! She looks perfect! Digging the hair

teamawesome @ 02/12/2012 at 11:31 pm

Wow I love how you say she has no style, yet she wears Versace, Alaxander Mcqueen, and many more amazing and legendary designers… but wait you have no idea who they are since you are so absent minded. Her outfits cost more than your whole pathetic life is worth, so how about get a life and don’t hate on other peoples success.

It’s amazing how hard people try to like her. It’s completely unnecessary.

She looks mysterious. That’s all I can say about her look.

She’s also preparing a lot of new material, so she’s not “going away” any time soon. Unless she dies.

Her music and fans will endure however. So if you really hate her and her fans, you better hope there’s a Hell.

And Gaga must have copied Madonna’s ET vessel/saucer from that time, you know, when Madonna originated it. I can’t remember, can you?

LUV

@teamawesome: ha! I was thinking the same thing! These kids no nothing about “love and glamour” lol
Gaga looks fab per usual. Period

Haters gonna hate! Haha! Don’t matter! She has 5 Grammys and a world tour to plan… AND she looks great doing it!! lol! What are YOU doing?!?
That’s what I thought.

I love this woman
Gaga looks perfect tonight.

Lady Gaga always looks fresh to death! She’s pretty great

GAGA The GREAT !! The Grammy’s was so BORING this year. Gaga we needed you to perform tonight. Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Nicki Minaj all lip-synced and it was TERRIBLE. Gaga I am so glad you thanked Whitney Houston last year when you won your grammy, I know that must of warmed her heart. It’s good to appreciate people when they are alive. Little Monster’s, let Gaga know now that you love her. Let’s continue to make her NUMBER ONE.

She’s so overrated. I think she has talent, but I don’t find her interesting or mysterious. Her weird costumes are just boring…Yawn.

Horrible. Yack!

No chest tattoos and the essentials covered. Life is good. lol

what a walking Freak show. everyone is laughing at her.

Overrated trash!

ADELE YEAH @ 02/13/2012 at 12:26 am

*REDUCTIVE !!!!!*

…someone is getting boringgggggggg

Epic: a voice won over ”i want attention” dresses. FINALLY A TRUE ARTIST!! THANK YOU, ADELE!!!!! ♥

The Queen of Trying Hard @ 02/13/2012 at 12:29 am

@Dina:

This how a talentless artist went on stage by becoming attention- seeker but the fact is..she didn’t win anything.

LMFAO..

Attention Wh()re @ 02/13/2012 at 12:34 am

“Look at me ! Look at me!…look at me..!”. Just hype no substance.

She is the biggest joke in the music industry. She will be gone in 2 years. Cant wait.

GODNEY SPEARS @ 02/13/2012 at 12:38 am

SHE IS THE PERFECT ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNGSTERS WHO HAVE NO SELF-WORTH OR SELF-ESTEEM.

YES, PLEASE GAGA COVER UP YOUR FUGLY FACE.

Next Stop ...Vegas Freak Show @ 02/13/2012 at 12:40 am

garbage..just like her music and art!

she looks great genius make simple make up balances the Thierry Mugller inspired versace dress! anyone else see the hot baldy hunk in the background? yum!

Its not working…I can still see her horse face, is this ***** still relevant?

Gaga lost her presence a while ago. She over saturated the media with “gimmicks” and everyone lost interest.

Good, lets boycott her tour and we can live happily ever after.

Yawn Yawn Yawan @ 02/13/2012 at 1:10 am

so over Gaga since last year!

BYE FOR NOW @ 02/13/2012 at 1:12 am

TAKE A REST GAGA, COME BACK IN 2015

thats very epic @ 02/13/2012 at 1:33 am

A Gaga fan threw his laptop at his TV screen when he found out Adele won album of the year.

LMFAO

Without Madonna, there is no Lady Gaga…Period!

The Edge of Coffin @ 02/13/2012 at 2:39 am

Adele swept the Grammy..6 !!!

Lady Gaga… 0

She looks like a jobless clown!

Yes!! She looks hot!

** Looks like we have a mad Xtina Stain posting over and over under different names again!!
Get a life! Hahaha!!
And Stay Mad!

No performance , no red carpet & no wins , And yet everyone is STILL talking about Gaga!!! Lmao!!! Love it!
She looks great!!

@Yui: delusional buddy. if you want to insult someone, at least use the right word.

I LOVE Gaga, Katy Perry, Adele, Taylor Swift , Carrie Underwooe, Jennifer Hudson….all talented ladies….to quote one….Why do you have to be so mean?”

Monsters Deserve to be RIP @ 02/13/2012 at 7:32 am

Lady Gaga got up and left during Adele’s last acceptance speech.

ha ha Ha

Kakaaahahahahahaha @ 02/13/2012 at 7:37 am

GAGA ACCORDING TO HER DELUSIONAL MONSTERS..’QUEEN OF POP’ BUT LOST TO ADELE?

LITTLE MONSTERS CAN COME AND KISS MY BLACK SHINNY **** NOW!

YOUR TIME IS UP, NOBODY BUYS YOUR HYPE ANYMORE, *******.

she looks like Cruella DeVille from 101 Dalmatians

@Dina: at least she has originality. unless like you.

@Ismail: For your damn information sweetheart, Gaga and Adele are friends and Adele said Gaga is one of her only friends in the US because she didn’t really met many people in the music business, only her. Gaga was happy for Adele and she allready has 6 grammys so she didn’t give a **** because she wins all the time, lmao, jealous hater.

@Yui: We are sorry for you then but she is a fashion icon, go ask all the designers that are friended with her… They adore her

When I think of whats under the lace if anything….makes me wanna VOMIT!!!!

@The Queen of Trying Hard: This is not about winning, it’s about being there and living the moment, *******. By the way, I bet you haven’t heard her singing live acousticly on piano. She’s a true beast with a strong voice. Get your ears checked, kid. Just another jealous hater here! Hate her for her success, you’re only making her more famous, lol. How smart.

You guys sure do talk confidently for people who are ant sized compared to her, or any of the others you made fun of.

She made absolutely no impact at the grammy’s. She was actually too weird when the cameras were on her. Her facial gestures were freaky.
She wasn’t even acknowledged, must have bothered her, that she wasn’t important.
Dave Grohl said it right, it’s not about computers and gimmick, its about the music and what’s in your heart. Play music from your heart.
Real music, real musicians, real singers.

She looked beautiful! Still not one of my favorite looks though.

@Yui: You mean delusional, and actually she is a phenomenal fashion icon. Just cause you can’t wrap your simple mind around the concept of high fashion, doesn’t mean she’s not a prolific fashion influence in the world she lives in. I get it. So do millions of her fans. Unlike Nicki and other copy cats she rocks everything she wears well, no matter how ridiculous it may seem to the boring “normal” world.

@Wahli:

So have everybody else.

duela akien le duela gaga es la mejor del mundo y niki minach kiere imitarla pero km gaga no hay dos viva lady gaga tan chula i love you

M_In_O_Town @ 02/13/2012 at 2:10 pm

Hey, here’s a hint; Lady Bulimia is opening a social network soon, I suggest we all meet there.

M_In_O_Town @ 02/13/2012 at 2:14 pm

@Debbie:

Staying TRULY SOBER AND CLEAN and going to school for entertainment law so I can get a award and pull Stephanie’s lying ass wig off on television

She looks awsome!!! she let the world knows one more time that she is a TALENT.I IS THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

You Gaga haters really need to get a life as you feel better trashing her probably because your favrite artist sucks, is ugly or just fat. More likely not talented. She aint goin nowhere asswipes!! Just perpetuating your hate, aholes!!! Gaga truly rules!!!

@The Queen of Trying Hard: Another idiot who probably is a Britney ***** and madge luvr.

She is back to wearing nets again on her face which means only one thing she has gotten more work done.

she is just beibg gaga

I think she’s done…finally. Adele kicked her butt last night.

what do you think gaga ?its time to back to normal ?
even fishnet cannot cover her uglyness

take a bow rip off

I together with my pals were found to be looking through the best information on your website and then before long got a horrible suspicion I never thanked the web blog owner for those secrets. The guys had been so very interested to see them and have now honestly been enjoying them. Appreciate your indeed being very thoughtful and also for having this kind of fine themes most people are really desirous to understand about. Our honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier.