Nicki Minaj - Grammys with The Pope!

Nicki Minaj - Grammys with The Pope!

Nicki Minaj wears a red nun’s habit and walks the red carpet with “The Pope” at the 2012 Grammy Awards held at Staples Center on Sunday (February 12) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old rapper caused quite the scene in the Versace ensemble.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicki Minaj

The 2012 Grammy Awards, hosted by LL Cool J, airs live TONIGHT at 8 p.m. on CBS!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Nicki Minaj channeling Little Red Riding Rood – HOT or NOT?

nick minaj grammy awards 2012 01
nick minaj grammy awards 2012 02
nick minaj grammy awards 2012 03
nick minaj grammy awards 2012 04
nick minaj grammy awards 2012 05
nicki minaj grammys 01
nicki minaj grammys 02
nicki minaj grammys 03
nicki minaj grammys 04
nicki minaj grammys 05
nicki minaj grammys 06

desperate much?

Oh Wow! I don’t think the church will be too happy about this!

Oh ok, Lady Gaga….. Whatever

WTF!!! Shes so desperate for attention she brings the freakin pope!

Thumbs down @ 02/12/2012 at 7:47 pm

she’s a Gaga wannabe. Trying way too hard.

DESPERATE!

Jared, Nicki is 27 not 29.

Im starting not to like her, she’s just so obvious.

I mean what am I suppose to say…I am not shocked. It is clear that she is seeking attention. I would hate to be sitting behind her at the awards.

It does have a little bit of an “What the hell can I come up with that Lady Gaga hasn’t already done? Oh, I know!” – vibe to it.

ThiS is something Gaga would do…. Not Nicki. Lame

what she like 2 be new gaga

I am so sick of this dumb idiot. Her music is so awful and her style……UGH!

Why couldn’t she have shown some class tonight? Was she trying to upstage Whitney’s tribute?

She must have just seen Gaga’s “Judas” video.
What a dork

From Paris with Love @ 02/12/2012 at 7:50 pm

so badass. not. wake me up when she dares do that with an orthodox r.a.b.b.i or a muslim a.y.a.t.o.l.l.a.h

This does nothing but screams “talk about me”. I’m a controversial artist too

Some people will do anything to stand out and get attention…..Little Red Riding Hood and The Pope???!!! This looks like something that a bunch of immature kids high on weed would do…………I wonder if being in show-business makes a person go insane after while? This might be a good example.

Why? Why so desperate for attention? She wants the blogs to be about her and not Whitney’s death. Clearly she’s biggest for some serious attention. What else must I think?

begging*

WTF??? she is pathetic and her music is garbage

where is Gaga i need to see her

what….the hell….

missblueeyes @ 02/12/2012 at 8:01 pm

I think the outfit’s stupid, but she obviously couldn’t have foreseen Whitney Houston’s death. She’s begging for attention, but she isn’t trying to “upstage Whitney’s tribute”.

Wheres Gaga?!?!?!?

@From Paris with Love: I know right. Christians are an easy target, try Muslims or Jews, I dare you.

Faiiilllllll

UGH. SO. LAME.

I should be highly offended by this but it is just sooo pathetic. Here’s an idea if you want to be taken seriously as a musician: focus on your MUSIC not “controversy.” What an effing loser.

@Sayer: actually she’s 29 since shw was born in 1982 not 1984.

I have no comment………………..Yes, I do!!!! She is trying hard to be original and be so-called “artist”. That’s just sad :(. Here come the news, tmrw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nm is a clueless a-hole

Really?! Did she really just walk down the ref carpet like that?
Ok, she is stupid.

Um, she may be trying to be like “GaGa” but the way I see it, Lady GaGa isn’t the first to do controversial things and do crazy sh** to get attention. she may be the spokeperson for that in this generation, but she’s definitely not the first. and certainly won’t be the last. Both GaGa and Nicki are clearly starving for attention. i mean, cmon. lady gaga and her meat dress? so stop the comparison. they’re both deserately searching for the next head turning outfit or strange “thing” to do.

Oh really ?!?!!! We already got one Lady Gaga and it’s enough.

She tries to hard to be….controversial and relevant.

Her fashion and persona just end up feeling contrived.

That leaves her music. She’s a decent singer but a less than average rapper. I don’t get her appeal.

As for her latest fashion stunt, if I were the media or the head of some right wing organization, I would not wait my time on her foolery.

If she’s as good as she raps that she is, then why not let the music speak for you!?!

This is what happens when society is only interested in controversy and less interested in people with real talent.

georgeellas @ 02/12/2012 at 8:46 pm

this is truly inappropriate, i don’t understand why they allow idiots like this clown to be allowed to dress like this for such a important event its not only gives the event an unprofessional image but it also stains Americans image

Another idiot who has to mask her lack of talent with shock value. It’s amazing why this “artist” is so popular. Same goes for Gaga. All pageantry, no substance.

Love The Shoes @ 02/12/2012 at 8:56 pm

Why? GagGag go’n be mad wid choo!

omg i’d be scared walkin’ next to the two of them

@jasmine: exactly gaga can’t complain cause she lost the right to ***** about people copying her when 99% of the sh she does is copied. she built a her career on copying so Nicki is just showing she can copy to if thats the way its gonna be. I think its funny.

Gossipgirl @ 02/12/2012 at 9:16 pm

One word…..RIDICULOUS. Is this the game of the week, pissing on the Catholic Church! I bet she would not dare dress in hajib and bring a date dressed like an Imam!

This is a disgrace!!!! What is wrong with her??? This is totally disrespectful to every Catholic. I’m an atheist but there are some lines you don’t cross in respect to other’s faith. This is a truly pathetic stunt and so is she. Lame!!!!!

@shocked: If you were truly an atheist, you wouldn’t be so offended you nerd!
Go somewhere else.

Lizzy Grant @ 02/12/2012 at 9:48 pm

@shocked: Shut the hell up! smh.
You are a ball of conterdiction and will not be taken seriously.

TWPUMPKIN @ 02/12/2012 at 9:49 pm

What a friggen LOSER! maybe next year she can come dressed like Anne Frank and dress her date up as Hitler.

@jasmine: lady gaga is the girl who does this Red carpet stuff for this generation, For Nicki to start this at this point in time and in her career , WILL be compaired to Gaga, do to the fact Gaga brought it all back! Period. Nicki looks like a fool, but people expect it from Gaga, see the point?

I thought she was red riding hood.

This is SO not Nicki. Wtf?!

…forty nine comments on one post. Looks like she got her wish.

Her performance was dispicable. I am Catholic and am deeply offended. She’s a no -talent. She won’t be around in a few years.

hmm. wonder if between this getup and her ‘performance’, she might’ve just Sinead O’Connor-ed her career…

red riding hood or nun? i’m confused

love purple @ 02/12/2012 at 11:35 pm

i smell a lot of haters and they stink lol
why compare to gaga? they do totally diff. music
yall diss nickie for this but don’t diss gaga for dressing like a dude, being inside egg/coffin thingy.as an entrance, off the wall crazy costumes….that sounds like attention also..
i think people shouldn’t compare them two…when they are both just wierd…..and nicki has been like this since the beginning so wuts the fuss now, but hey it doesn’t matter…cuz they both got great hits.
nicki could have worn a normal dress….and she would still be on top and still would have gotten the attention :)

wtfisthisrubbish @ 02/12/2012 at 11:47 pm

WHY IS THIS ACCEPTABLE>!?

I thought Nicki’s performance was complete crap. Sure, Gaga is a bit crazy but at least she can sing. All Nicki does is talk super fast while making stupid noises.

“Yesterday Whitney Houston died, but 10 minutes ago Nicki Minaj killed her career.” – DanielDickey.com

@Dina:

eff haters. if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. SIMPLE!!

how is she seeking attention.. shes already famous. stupid a** haters. I don’t see yall making millions and performing at the grammies. Probably because your fat and ugly and cant leave the house so you set and hate on the pretty people. jealous much!? lmao.

Disappointed in Nicki @ 02/13/2012 at 12:07 am

What a profound DISAPPOINTMENT. Nicki has clearly lost her mind. She has disrespected herself and lost a LOT of fans tonight by her poor lack of judgement regarding her weak and disasterous performance. I will forever associate her with extreme negativity.

Disgusting, shameful and totally inappropriate. She obviously needs some prayer!

It ruined the 2012 Grammy show! The show was over the top until Nicki’s performance. Her performance was distasteful, disgusting, and a terrible waste of artistic talent!

Okay we get it Nicki & the President both hate Catholics….. haters are everywhere even in a land that is suppose to have freedom OF religion (not freedom FROM religion) To many Nicki ruined the grammys and took the focus off Whitney’s death… https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23Disappointed

ClassyNeverGoesOutOfStyle @ 02/13/2012 at 12:44 am

She’s a perfect match for Dennis Rodman!!!!!!! Oh, noooo, wait; I retract my statement. . .HE’S GOT SOME REAL TALENT!!!!!

Her and gaga battle it out for the title of most psychotic attention wh*re.

carol jones @ 02/13/2012 at 1:35 am

Ok , what exactly was the point , i didn’t get it , this is a case of an artist that’s trying to hard to seek popularity, she need jesus. let’s all pray for her. she needs forgiveness.

CD-Romulan @ 02/13/2012 at 2:26 am

Sacrilicious!

She was a hot mess on the carpet and ‘singing/rapping’ if that’s what you call it.

HIpocrit defines Minaj. For somebody who uses her race (such as many other artists in this business) as an excuse to appear like that, she proved that not only she is talentless, but also a racist. Enough said.

Володимир Iванов @ 02/13/2012 at 6:13 am

Тупая пизда !

seriously, minaj? pope? desperate so much? yeah, whatever. lame! congratulations on making yourself the stupidest thing i’ve ever seen. cheers.

They are all under the same occult ppl do some resarch before you start making idiotic remaks

so what was her point? other than getting a lot of attention…..

So why is it that no artist ever gets involved with Muslims? Because Muslims don’t put up with anyone disrespecting their religion!!! But go ahead and make fun of Catholic’s and Christian’s they wont say or do much. Celebrities should just leave ALL religions alone and respect each and one of them!!! Nicki really F%$# up, she didn’t realize that in the audience there could have been many Catholic’s feeling offended about her performance.

wait…is that the real pope!??? how the hell did she pull that off?

i love nicki but this is jus shameful. this is definetly one song tht wont be out on ma ipod. shooooot

I am not exactly the pope’s number 1 one, but to come to an award show with a guy dressed like the pope on your arm is just pathetic. I, for one, am sick to death with all these overrated talentless idiots using religion to cause outrage and to try to provoke people. It’s idiotic.

@Charlie: number 1 fan*

I was appalled, offended and saddened by her blatant disrespect.

So unrespectful!

THAT WAS A HOT MESS! SHE IS A HOT MESS!THAT IS A DEFAMATION OF RELIGION! I AM WAITING FOR THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO RESPOND! PURE EVIL AND DEMONIC! SHE NEEDS TO STOP IT.THAT WENT STRAIGHT TO HELL! Yes! I was yelling!

Filth!!! Especially disrespecrful during the event that was also celebrating the life of Whitney Houston. I say BOYCOTT her music!

I now question the production credentials of Ken Ehrlich for allowing Nikki Minaj to display this deplorable filthy and disrespectful act during a Grammy’s that was also celebrating the loss of the many great industry performers and VIP’S that we lost this past year…. including Whitney Houston’s tragic loss just a day before! I say BOYCOTT Nikki Minaj’s music and send a strong message!

jesuspiece78 @ 02/14/2012 at 9:27 am

WOW, I always found her music/personality to be annoying, but did she mistake this award ceremony for some kind of Halloween party?
This is probably the most tacky, desperate, cry for attention I have ever seen.

The dress is hoorible, and this stunt was just puuure blasphemy.

There you go Nicki… sure got them talking now..
Show some class..GEEEEZ..

Kittles Marie @ 02/14/2012 at 11:54 am

Hey Idiots! Just remember that Lady Gaga copies Madonna, so as far as I’m concerned Madonna has already been there, done that and not to mention about 25 years ago. Minaj and Gaga are both seeking attention for the lack of their own ideas. They can both give it a rest…they’ll be nothing in about 2 years any way. There is only one Madonna…sorry kids.

wow man wtf her 10 mins fame is up…just leave the weird dressing to lady gaga she can pull that off ……i was kinda a fan of her music when she came out but now after hearing her music now especially that “stupid h**” song its just garbage now

Looks like she getting just what she wanted….

When you can sing!! you do not need this classless trash exposure to get people’s attention. Really pathetic!!!

gaga wannabe,

gaga wannabe
nicki minaj wearing that dress shows me that she is stupid and need attention real bad and i think dressing like that with a pope is really rude to Catholics. i take offense to that

stupid ***** gonna birn in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like she said herself, “stupid hoe”

Thanks for the article. I have always noticed that many people are desperate to lose weight as they wish to appear slim along with attractive. However, they do not constantly realize that there are more benefits for losing weight also. Doctors insist that over weight people suffer from a variety of illnesses that can be perfectely attributed to the excess weight. The good news is that people who’re overweight and also suffering from different diseases can reduce the severity of their particular illnesses by losing weight. You are able to see a constant but noted improvement with health as soon as even a moderate amount of losing weight is realized.

i donth care wht u guys wanna say bouth nicky if wht is she trying too be gaga daths her business noth u all one ok i love her n IDK wht yall wanna say bout she formeshe is the besth out theresth

The fact that creativity comes with her nature got people wondering… Well i just think she killed the perfomance and she did what not even one artist would have thought about……. Its ROMAN B*tchz