Rihanna - Grammys 2012 Red Carpet

Rihanna - Grammys 2012 Red Carpet

Rihanna wears a plunging number at the 2012 Grammy Awards held at Staples Center on Sunday (February 12) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old multi-nominated singer wore a black silk cady custom Giorgio Armani gown. The dress features a plunging neckline that is complimented by a high slit, a dramatically open back and a mermaid silhouette cascading into an elegant train.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

Rihanna, who will perform at the awards ceremony, sparkled in Neil
Lane
jewels – diamond and gold snake armlet, a wide gold cuff, jazzy gold and diamond rings and geometric diamond and gold triangle earrings. She finished off her look with Jacquie Aiche body necklaces, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Jimmy Choo clutch.

10+ pictures inside of Rihanna at the Grammys

rihanna grammy awards 2012 01
rihanna grammy awards 2012 02
rihanna grammy awards 2012 03
rihanna grammy awards 2012 04
rihanna grammy awards 2012 05
rihanna grammy awards 2012 06
rihanna grammy awards 2012 07
rihanna grammy awards 2012 08
rihanna grammy awards 2012 09
rihanna grammy awards 2012 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

please “LIKE” http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial and check out my music. you wont be disappointed

I’m a self-funded unsigned artist and I’m working very hard to get the word out. I just released my new music video. please take a moment and check it out =)

This is the biggest shocker I’ve seen so far at the Grammys! Rihanna looking classy and simple. Love it!

I’m guessing it’s because of Whitney though…

I’m surprised – I like it.

stunning!

RIHANNA LOOKS AMAZING!!!
The dress, the hair, THE BODY…. YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous!! Love that dress

The hair has got to go.

Rihanna, dye your roots!

From the neck up, pure trash. From the neck down, just plain hot.

Wow! Can’t believe she kept it classy! More, please?

Sorry, she looks cheap,.

Perfect Match @ 02/12/2012 at 8:05 pm

The girl has a bangin’ bod but she dresses like a hooker.

Agreed! She actually looks classy! Stunning

Oh look, another none Christian wearing a cross necklace like it’s a fashion accessory. Pisses me off. I would never wear a david’s star necklace if i’m not jewish.

This is the best she’s looked in a long, looooong, long time.
Hate her , Love the look.

ugly chick

LooseLipz @ 02/12/2012 at 8:07 pm

Great dress, but, the hair roots ruin the look, and I’m afraid she just isn’t the right gal for this look..she opens her mouth and it’s all over.

She puts the ASS in class.

she is GORGEOUS! look at those eyes and that body. Love it

The dress is really not bad. It’s the low rent hair and makeup that spoil the whole style.

thebeeskness @ 02/12/2012 at 8:09 pm

Rihanna looks sooo hot!!!… She made me gay for a good 5 minutes. lol

She has a snake necklace too in a triangle…how fitting

What a shame @ 02/12/2012 at 8:10 pm

Rihanna looks sickly from the neck up. She’s a cute girl who now looks like a buttaface due to a bad wig and maybe too much dieting.

Overexposed ho in need of a new weave

Nice eyes, but the hair is a mess.

stunningggggg

amazingly classy right now… good job

@tara:
This isn’t exactly “classy.” But rather subdued for her s!eazy self. She looks great!

@Lalalove:

lmao, a compliment and a diss hahaha.
I still love her though

Damn she has an amazing body.

Jared, can you please block this Brandon Hilton from trying to pimp himself out on here please!

Classy?There’s nothing classy about Rihanna..

M Martell @ 02/12/2012 at 8:31 pm

She looks clean and sexy .. finally!

longchamp @ 02/12/2012 at 8:38 pm

sssssmokin’!!!!

RI RI LOOOKS FABULOUS GO ON GIRL

I like her makeup/dress/ and the blonde hair, I wish her hair was styled somewhat different, however I think overall she looks elegant:)

Gossipgirl @ 02/12/2012 at 9:06 pm

For a change she looks good and so does the hair. Her performance was pretty good too!

Beautiful and tasteful sexy. The hair is so-so, but Rihanna looks great!

Valentine’s day is coming..Are you still single?? it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry rich, whiteand black and big people.. It’s worthy a try. M`i`x`e`d`s`i`n`g`l`e.’C O M -The best c o m m u n I ty for seeking bi s e x u a l and b I –c u r Io u s In d I v I d u a ls   You’ll find hundreds of thousands of open-minded singles & couples looking to explore their bisexuality..Join it right now and have fun…join! it is so nice

The dress and her body look great
her make-up and hair look kinda off

Is really fun to see all these haters comments, you all come here to say bad things about Rihanna, how low :(

She does not need a new wig/weave…… Her roots are the look that’s in right now. She’s just being current. The dress is a bit too revealing for my tastes, but you have to admit she rocked it.

is that GOLDIE HAWN?

supersexy! love her new hair and the dress!

Is it me or is this dress alittle too similar to Jennifer Aniston’s Valentino gown she wore in 04 to the Gloden Globes? Have to say, Jen def wore it better and pulled off classy effoortlessly… And Rihanna still manages to look extrememly trashy…. I used to really like her, but shes just nasty now…

if you are back with little girlieman chris the piss himself brown then you are dumber than you look if that is possible and you deserve the loser so no one else gets beat up by him, however I bet he is always nice to guys as even the smallest loser could kick his monkey ****

if you are ever in phx look me up and bring pissantbrownboyloser with you as I want to beat his no talent loser butt

@Perfect Match: she is a hooker and dates black trash woman beaters what do you expect from someone with a 1st grade edumacation

What’s up with the Goldie Hawn hair?

ohdrama0901 @ 02/13/2012 at 9:40 am

I think she looks very very nice and that’s why she needs to ignore all the hatin b/c half of these women wish they had a body like Rhianna or look like her.

innerbeauty @ 02/13/2012 at 1:53 pm

Rihanna, its a shame that L.A. Reid got a hold of you. I am sure he was polishing his pitchfork as you writhed around the stage with guys dry humping you last night. Perhaps after watching Adele bring down the house with her classy, beautiful perfoming, you might decide to eat
a real meal, and throw out you wardrobe. Get real girl, life is about a lot more than the gangsta, freaky sex show you have been putting out there.

Now that Adele has won six grammys in one night and shown that class, grace, modest dress and yes a full figured woman can be beautiful, perhaps our young daughters won’t think they have to dress like street walkers to make it in the perfoming arts.

WOW

Simply beautiful.

@jasper:
It’s black for a reason you moron. shut up if you dont know anything.

If you think this is the first time Rihanna has ever been classy, or if you dont think she’s classy at all, you guys really dont know much about ANYTHING and you all should just shut up because you’re all really ignorant.

@Lalalove:
Sleazy? you need to go on google and look at Rihanna’s red carpit outfits and see she’s always classy lol so just shut up.

@A:
lol but no one asked you. no one knows you and no one cares.

@A:

What do you know about her faith? i don’t believe you have to be religious to claim, own and believe in Christianity. We are all sinners! get a life.

And if theres someone who believe in the Jewish faith, but does not practice it as well as they should or does not go to temple all the time.. they should be able to wear whatever symbolism of Judaism they wish to.

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can I subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept