Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet at the Cinema for Peace Gala at the Konzerthaus Am Gendarmenmarkt during the Berlin International Film Festival on Monday (February 13) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress chose a light grey silk cashmere herringbone tailored pencil gown with pleated neckline and matching belt by Ralph & Russo.

Over the weekend, Brad attended the BAFTAs, where he was nominated for the award for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the Cinema for Peace Gala

angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 01
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 02
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 03
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 04
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 05
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 06
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 07
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 08
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 09
angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

King and Queen of Hollywood. Looking good Angie.

Stunning as usual. Loving the earrings :D
Lip color is different from her usual one too. :D

Can’t belive I am first. I love her dress, very different from anything she has worned before.

Good God somebody give this lady a cheeseburger

She used to be pretty.Now she has a huge head and a skinny body!

She’s so beautiful! I love this dress on her!

No one comes close to this type of elegance. The way she carries herself only is enough.

Angie has such a nice posture. All the young starletts should take notes on how to pose on a red carpet.

Note the grey gown she’s wearing: why does Angelina always wear such drab coloured and somber clothes…….??……….her maid probably has better looking clothes in her less expensive closet. Do celebrities actually pay good money for fashion junk like this?! What a waste!

Love the first pic, Brad is putting the squeeze on his bady mama.

They both look so fabulous and really happy. Love Angie’s dress and her hair looks great. Love Brad’s glasses.
Thanks Jared.

Haven’t these two have all of a sudden have become two biggest fame whores

Really nice dress; she wears it flawlessly. Bet the kids are whining cause Mom and Dad have to ‘work’…………they will all be glad when awards season is over, I’m sure. Being ‘on’ and looking the ‘star’ is a lot of work and time despite how graciously and regally they pull it off. Does anyone know how many cities in Europe will be picking up ITLAOBH.

I don’t like what she wears all the time, but love, love this dress. The style and fit suits her to a tee.

(ooops) .. suits her to a t.

Boring pair always with the fake smiles.She looks sooooo snooty all the time and as for Pitt…he really needs to cut that hair and have a wash. He’s a total stranger to shampoo and soap.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 2:56 pm

# 296 POOR TROLL @ 02/13/2012 at 1:48 pm
The dress wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t give her that Unaboob look. But, I’ll say this much for it – we’ve said it before…when she turns around you can certainly see why Brad’s always got his hands all over her butt. LOL.

Richard P @ 02/13/2012 at 2:58 pm

Angie always sexy and elegant.
I love my girl

Go Angie

Old old woman
a person is a lifeless mask

Such a beautiful woman Inside and Out

same old comments from the trolls.

Angie and Brad look amazing as usual. I love the dress. Very simple and elegant.

Love them and her dress. I love how Brad made sure to jet back to his love. They are so dedicated to each other and their family.

Children were given up!

I like the dress and lipstick …. But I don’t think she is fresh anymore

thelookoflove1365 @ 02/13/2012 at 3:01 pm

I like the dress, not fancy, but looks great on her nonetheless. Angie maybe going for comfort here, can’t blame here. She is still hot; same goes for Brad. Together they really looks great and a power couple. Wish them both for continued succes and happiness.

Beautiful couple, beautiful dress. Trolls eat your hearts out. You know Brad’s babys mama looks fabulous.

Aaaaaaa!!!!! @ 02/13/2012 at 3:02 pm

It awfully looks is a person wicked.

I would kill to look like Angie, brains and stunning beauty, unbeatable combination.

Brad’s outfit is immaculate. gorgeous duo.

again the trolls will this hurt the cabeza.no worry that after the Oscar still will continue to lack cannes.
recommend you take something for pain.
trolls should be eating your words

together = better @ 02/13/2012 at 3:05 pm

Separately, they are gorgeous, together they are spectacular!

Brad does not smile. He causes pity.

woman spanish @ 02/13/2012 at 3:09 pm

They are spectacular, I love Angie’s earrings!

Can't Even Fill a Pencil Gown @ 02/13/2012 at 3:10 pm

haa

Poor trolls, you’re all wrong again. The King and Queen are looking hot and all loved up. I bet Brad had a passionate night with his wife after BAFTAs. Lol. Poor trolls are on a losing streak — they can never win. Haha.

Brad and Angie look fantastic as usual. This dress fit angie perfectly and brad always looking good. Love to see them together. What a treat.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 3:17 pm

Angelina is looking simply gorgeous, as usual. And Brad, by her side looking his usual dapper, handsome self.
What troopers these two are. What a busy year they are having and have been having since 2011. They must both be exhausted but neither shows it.
They have not only been promoting their movies diligently as they should, but they also go out of their way to give great support, encouragement and help to their co-stars, and crew at every event.

They look reagal. It’s like they have separated from the “pack” of regular ol Hollywood and are in their own galaxy.

Love them. Congrats to Angelina and Brad.

How come Brad only got an hour on Inside The Actor’s Studio? No fair.

Waving to all fans JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectacular!! @ 02/13/2012 at 3:19 pm

wow- Brad & Angie look SPECTACULAR and so happy. I love they way Angie wears something so original and classic to such an event. Brad always looks so proud to be with her as Angie does to be with him- it’s just beautiful!!

um what is that second picture under the bing banner? wtf?

anorexia ages the body faster

Angie looks amazing and Brad don’t look bad himself. Gorgeous couple, they sure know what button to push to send the loons puffing and panting and gasping for breath, Haha. Look at them, they can’t stay away. Brad and Angie own you.Lol.

Nice Cans Angie

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 3:26 pm

@andu:
#34
Thank you for the links, Andu.
From all the articles, pictures and links. It appears Angelina is accomplishing quite a lot in Berlin. She is meeting with so many important people about various issues while there.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 3:47 pm

Lara D
Thank you for this very sweet article posted on A&B+6. It must be shared with all the fans who have no access to A&B
“The most beautiful couple in Hollywood came to the big “Cinema for Peace” Gala.

Angelina Jolie (36) in a long gray dress, Brad Pitt (48) in a black suit and glasses.

Actually they were on time, but they came too late in the hall. Sir Bob Geldof (60) already held his opening speech, in which he said: “Fame is like a currency. Angelina Jolie has decided to use it for good purposes. ”

This commitment was honored that evening. Angelina Jolie received an honorary award for her war film “In the Land of Blood and Honey”.

And in her acceptance speech, she fought back the tears!

“It broke my heart when I started researching for this film,” she said. “The people have suffered so much! It was a great need to make this film. I dedicate this award to these people. ”

Touching. Also to see the love between Brad and Angelina. As if they had met only last week, he put his arm around her constantly. She snuggled against his shoulder.
Hach, Brangelina, shame that you’re gone again tomorrow. Berlin will miss you … ”

Cr bild.de
Fans, see, if you can -

She is simply stunning elegant, she has the greatest fashion style for these events!

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:04 pm

Thank you also, Lara. For this:
“Mohamed ElBaradei
Presented best film award in ‘Cinema for Peace’ to Angelina Jolie director of ‘In The Land of Blood & Honey’ on the war in Bosnia”
1 minute ago
Dr ElBardei’s biography and credentials can be read here:
It is clear – respect and recognition of Angelina’s skills, intelligence and talents is acknowledged in Hollywood and also in the international community abroad. She is truly a Global star.
Beautiful lady. May all your good deeds, whether they are all ever recognized or not, continue to return in overwhelming abundance to you, the joy, love and happiness you find in doing so much good for so many.
God richly bless you, Brad and your children many times over for being a continuing catalyst for good on this planet.

Angie was awarded a prize for “fighting war and genocide” with her movie ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ at the Cinema For Peace fundraising gala in Berlin, Monday, Feb. 13, 2012. The picture can be seen at JJB — Angelina & Brad + 6 On Board*** (Part 2) pg 141, #2814

@amy
Grandma wil be your dear manniston when she decides to be a mother. She is 43, remenber that? And full of botox….
hehehehe

bizzy bee @ 02/13/2012 at 4:07 pm

I’ve been loving the dresses Angie’s been wearing lately. Brad and Angie are my all time fav, love, love, love! And what can I say about the Midwestern gentleman? Wish I had one of him all to myself. ;)

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:10 pm

@gracie:
#52
Thank you for posting that information, Gracie. We are on the same page. :)

reality check @ 02/13/2012 at 4:13 pm

yawn- another photo of brad in a suit and Angelina lookng pretty in a nice dress. yawn. Meanwhile the nannies are raising her children. you all have to see the truth of this! With all her amazing projects all over the world, plus attending tons of events for her and Brad’s movies, plus making movies- who is taking care of the six kids? Her youngest are still so little and how much quality time does she spend with them? I only have one almost 2 yr old and I spend most of my time with him- yeah I don’t do fabulaous other things like angie does, but the time goes quickly and I love being with my son- even though it is actually really hard to raise a toddler! So I just think she spreads herself too thin. You see all these photos of her out w- her kids- and I am sure she does ok with them but the sheer amount of TIME she spends away from them- I doubt she is an attached parent. so there. thumb me down if you want, I only speak truth!!!!

I love how Angie always chooses certain attire based on what the event is. Last night accepting the honorary Peace award, it would have been beyond takcy to have cleavage ………….she chose an elegant gown that was as close to a ‘suit’ as she could. That’s class, starlets.

wow!!! that dress is hideous….

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:25 pm

@bizzy bee:
#54
Bizzy Bee, I feel as you do.
I am so impressed with that midwestern gentleman.
In the face of so many people fawning over his good looks, his incredible personality and his sexy, one of a kind body and telling him constantly how wonderful and beautiful he is, he remains a man who is able to keep both feet on the ground and not let any of this go to his head.
I think that is an amazing feat for anyone to be able to accomplish in that Hollywood community. But I also think it’s a testament to what a great job Brad’s parents did with him growing up. They taught him very well and I am certain he has learned much being in Hollywood and seeing for himself how much damage believing your own press can do to anyone in that place.

Troll in Pain @ 02/13/2012 at 4:39 pm

I REALLY like the choice of Angie’s dress for this event. Dr ElBardei’s remarks are beautiful- thanks for sharing! For the troll concerned about any time the JPs spend “away” from their kids- Angie works MAYBE 3-4 months a year- both she & Brad are home with their kids WAY MORE than most working parents, including those in Hollywood who make a lot more movies and split up their families while working. Brad & Angelina are very well-liked (& talented), so they can be very choosy about their projects. Plus, they have jobs where they can bring their kids to work.

Brad & Angie are looking gorgeous and elegant as always.

Two of the most overexposed D-list should be’s in Hollywood. She can’t act to save her kids (pouting and looking seductive isn’t acting) and Brad Pitt is a midwestern version of David ‘dumb as a rock’ Beckham.

Love the JoliePitts, you’re welcome.
Angie is doing great with her movie, picking up awards and her movie getting the recognition it deserves. As a first time director/producer, that’s encouraging.

Trying to catch up with all the threads.They look lovely. I don’t like her make up here though may be it isthe photos.

bizzy bee @ 02/13/2012 at 4:48 pm

LOVE the JOLIEPITTS,well said…i well love that man always!

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:48 pm

You did it again Lara…..Thanks.
This part of this different article makes me swoon…..

“again and again she snuggled closely to her husband!”
I cannot say it too often!
I am so glad Brad is there to be her rock once again at this very emotional time for Angelina.

Mmm AJ andBrad surely spend a lot more time with their children than the average working parent workin long hours every day and with the children at school.let alone the parent whohas to travel in his or hwr job.
They have to travel, but they can take the family with them, also, they do not have rigid schedules, neither have to work both at the same time.
You trolls and also we fans, get to see pics on these threads and come back to them for a few days, but for them these pics were instants in their lives.
I find funny that inthis last troll rant, the text starts criticizing them both, and then is just she this, she that, and HER kids… Hello, they have a father too! , he is raising them and participating in the decision making too.
Your rants do not stick. THEY are BOTH lucky lucky to have those jobs where they can spend time with their children practically all year long, with some exceptions here and there.

That's My Girl! @ 02/13/2012 at 4:58 pm

pretty nice considering DM- great pictures!
____
Loved up couple: Brad Pitt tenderly put his arm around Angelina Jolie as they sat in the audience at the Cinema For Peace Gala in Berlin tonight
____
That’s my girl! Brad Pitt looks every inch the proud partner as Angelina Jolie is awarded at the Cinema of Peace Gala in Berlin

_____

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2100670/Brad-Pitt-looks-inch-proud-partner-Angelina-Jolie-awarded-Cinema-Peace-Gala-Berlin.html#ixzz1mIkdk0xy

how precious @ 02/13/2012 at 5:06 pm

that’s really cute angie brought her dad along! he must me proud

Brad must have proud of his girl. She is one of a kind and she got it all going. They are out to be happy and the copycats are too as usual.

One of Angie’s best look…fantastic partner …tnx Jared :)

bizzy bee @ 02/13/2012 at 5:18 pm

Meant to say will. typing fast. just look at the pics I don’t like Angie shoe with the dress.

why do you want to speak the truth?,for you or for them?

This dress is tailored to perfection and looks fabulous on her. Gorgeous! You can tell she feels great in too! :D

But I would also love to see her in the dress Christina Ricci is wearing. That sexy black number has Angelina’s name all over it.

ur are such a JOY,anjie.thank you for all the good works.great job!

@bizzy bee:
They should have been black or maybe even a diff. Color, even red. But it is a minor flaw. She looks great and she is mixing things up a lot this season. She loves her black, but she id adding other styles, colors and fabrics to her looks, some are conservative, other are more glam and even rock and roll.

Omg that dress is amazing!!! Tailored to perfection. Wowsa. Thanks so much for bring sir bob geldoff’s comments, and the other news from the ceremony everyone, I was at work so didn’t have time to check – but I should have known you guys would have the goods!! :).
Hey weng mama! :)

What award did Angelina win? Was that award announced beforehand or was that a surprise?

Sorry but I am really curious.

I’ve seen this for a few days, what’s with the picture of the n*aked lady with the big boobs? Doesn’t look like something Jared would put up, but hey I don’t know the guy.

Another Fan @ 02/13/2012 at 6:43 pm

Cinema for Peace awarded ITLOBAH “Most Important Film of the Year” (surprise I think) and “Honorary Award for Opposing War and Genocide” (known in advance).

yap!clini.pictures of poppa pitt’s arm around anjie’s shoulder is killing the faniston softly.bwahahahaha

@trt:

Quote:
The 36-year-old won the “Cinema for Peace Honorary Award for Opposing War and Genocide” was honored for her wartime drama ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’.

“We are proud to George Clooney, Leonardo DiCaprio and Sean Penn now welcome with Angelina Jolie’s leading philanthropist in the world of film as an honorary prize winner may be. These artists prove by their actions that affect our artists on their ability to better society, “said Jaka Bizilj, founder of Cinema for Peace, previously in a statement.

Mmmhate that my post got lost

@trt:
I looked up the website, look for cinemaforpeacedotcom
The are diff. Areas inthe site that tell the story of the cinema for peace foundation, the award they have given put in the past few years, and to whom.
There are awards like most inspirational fil,
International human rights film, most valuable documentary (for peace), moat valuable film (for peace, too), an honorary award, a green film award, etc.
You should check them. There is also an article in wikipedia. The foundation is based in Berlin, so I think this is another reason why AJ was received by the German Foreing relations minister, she won this award besides being a UN high comissioner.

SHE IS PERFECT!!!!!!! I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE HER.

She is ugly, square, paleface, need a couple more meals a day, has been.
Seriously. Who cares about these fringe actors anymore.
Who’d thunk pretty boy here would be the bigger actor of the two?
They’re getting weirder and weirder.
Drug problem anyone?
Who’s taking care of the kids?
Stop trying to turn the little girl gay.
Don’t take me sooo seriously, i just need to let off some steam because im home sick and i dont live in a mansion.
Still don’t like those two ‘family-posers’.
Can’t wait for those adopted kids tell all books 20yrs from now.
Mama mad.

naturegirl @ 02/13/2012 at 6:58 pm

SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS IN THIS DRESS AND I LOVE THE SHOES

LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!

brad,am very proud of ur baby momma.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 02/13/2012 at 7:03 pm

>>>>>>>> P E R F E C T I O N<<<<<<<<<<

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 7:09 pm

I’m LMAO because I was just at Jared’s homepage and saw a thread that the guy from White Collar officially came out as gay. That’s a great big, “DUH!”, but what I didn’t know is that his partner is Simon Halls…which explains why they were able to keep it out of the mainstream media for so long. Simon Halls, for those who don’t know, is Huvsy partner in crime at Slate and HBH|PMK before that. The third partner is Robin Baum, who’s Johnny Depp’s PR ho, who Star or OuttaTouch has accused of being the proverbial “other woman” in Depp’s supposed split from VP…which might be real (the split not the tab story) since Depp just had Disney push back the start of his $210MIL The Lone Ranger flick (which he fought with them about the hudge ass budget in the first place) so he could deal with his “personal life”.
On page 30 of the February 10 issue of The Hollywood Reporter

About Town section by rambling reporters Merlo Ginseberg & Gary Bowan

Johnny Depp: Lone Star
Hi-you Silver-but not right away. The revived Lone Ranger will not gallop into principal photography Feb 12 as planned, after being pushed back from a fall 2011 shoot when its budget got shaved by $40 million. Now it’s getting held a big more. A source on the film says star Johnny Depp, who’s playing Tonto, approached Gore Verbinski- his director on three Pirates films and Rango—-and asked for a reprieve of a week or two, so he can deal with his “personal life”. We assume he was referring to his deep divide with paramour Vanessa Paradis. Verbinski reply? That it would cost $ 4 million–but he ‘d do it for Depp. A spokesperson from Disney confirms the date push, but not the reason for it, nor the expense.

Caribbean @ 02/13/2012 at 7:12 pm

We fan are getting sucked into what AJ is trying to run from, the shallowness of hollywood.
She always looks beautiful, yet others are tearing her apart for what she wear because that is all the others can be judged against….are you wearing the right shoes, clothes, the right name brand etc. They cannot even see that she is ALWAYS appropiately dress and looks very, very good.
Sexy is not always blatant, it sometimes just a bear back, or some leg, or some cleavage, it is sometimes how your partner looks at you.
A lot of so called sexy, well dress, fashionista cannot get a man to stare at them with open adoration, even if they pay them.
AJ will look good and yet some little nobody blogger what to convince the world that she does not, and the sad thing is that these nobodies sometimes do convince people that they are right.

The most beautiful couple in HW.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 7:21 pm

Here’s a little something I stumbled acrossed when I was searching for the link to the Depp item I posted a few minutes ago. Huvsy has been slacking. Either that or Ticky’s money isn’t good enough for the IMDBPro folks. IMDBPro is supposed to be for industry insiders but they sell subscriptions to anyone willing to pay the $15.95 a month for access. Even so…finishing behind Brad and Angie is one thing (even though Angie really only worked HALF of the decade), but ScarJo and Portman? And barely ahead of Knightley & Emma Watson? ALL of whom were barely out of diapers when the decade started and Friends was at the height of popularity for half of the decade?? Ouch. Ticky’s gonna have to have a talk with Huvsy…
Top 10 Stars of the Last 10 Years*
1. Johnny Depp
2. Brad Pitt
3. Angelina Jolie

4. Tom Cruise
5. Natalie Portman
6. Christian Bale
7. Scarlett Johansson
8. Jennifer Aniston
9. Keira Knightley
10. Emma Watson
*Highest average IMDbPro STARmeter ranking over the last 10 years.

nakedoldjennifer @ 02/13/2012 at 7:26 pm

The always Beautiful Angelina, love the gown,hair color and shoes, Pitt is just beyond Handsome

@Jaye#81
I just noticed that image, it is odd for JJ you don’t usu.see images that raw.Yuck

@Passing Through:
All women are still in their 20′s except AJ and saggy, aren’t they?
Look like coattailing pays off. That “good girl” movie that is used as a flag that ticky can act is very old already, and no good movies have come after that.
All the others have demonstrated that they can act, including Cruise, who I accept he has had good movies, but is someone I do not watch willingly.

a big thank you’s to.laraD,dulci,neleh for those gorgeous pix.bravo ladies.

thanks, #82 and #84 for the answer to my question. I should have read more of the posts and the links but got too curious by half.

I just love this couple! I fell more in love with Brad after all the interviews. And the Stepehn Fry/BAFTAS Video ( I have to admit I never heard of him before). Brad was so embarrassed because again his looks were on display..He’s just Hot!! Angie, she could wear anything. That face.. Gorgeous.
There are so many comments from interviewers that they are sci-fi gorgeous in person. It’s really hard to imagine if they come off the same way on screen.

I’ve always said HW doesn’t get this kind of dynamic coupling very often. That’s why SS is always going to remind people she was once married to Brad Pitt. She knows the more people associate Brad and Angelina together as Husband and wife her time is up. She’s just another Friend.

@Passing Through:

that is interesting.. I wonder if it will be released at Christmas time. I thought they said it would be a Holiday film.

But man if that story is correct it goes with the People story. Well the truth always comes out in the end.

Johnny has not been seen much. I suppose he is filming. but to be honest I don’t read a lot about him.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 7:47 pm

# 57 dawne @ 02/13/2012 at 4:14 pm
Most sane adults know the phrase “occasion appropriate”. It’s just rabid aging fug fameho attention-seekers who wear micro mini-skirts with plunging necklines to every event…including baby showers, bar mitzphas, kindergarten graduations, tobacco spitting contests and gay men’s bath house dances…

nakedoldjennifer @ 02/13/2012 at 7:55 pm

To the fans at JJB Thank You for all the lovely pics
Jolie is so Regal, esp while ascending the stairs you either have IT or you don’t and these two were made for each other

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 7:56 pm

# 69 That’s My Girl! @ 02/13/2012 at 4:58 pm
I like Zana’s dress. It’s kind of stark but she’s tall enough to pull the look off. Also, I almost didn’t recognize Rade without his hat!

ohhh…this woman never seizes to amaze me :) she’s superb.

Passing Through @ 02/13/2012 at 8:10 pm

# 101 busted @ 02/13/2012 at 7:45 pm
Busted -
When they finally got the budget issue worked out it Disney realized they couldn’t release The Lone Ranger at X-mas this year because there was too much CGI work to do in post-prod. They moved The Lone Ranger to May 31, 2013. It’s an orignal movie in what’s shaping up to be Sequel Month – Iron Man 3 on My 3, the next Star Trek movie on May 17 and Fast & Furious #879 on May 24. That leaves World War Z as the biggest release for Dec 21…unless you count the Judd Apatow flick…

@Passing Through:
that article was posted more than a month ago yet you have the nerve to attack Dc for bringing something up from last month..such a bully

cats and rats @ 02/13/2012 at 8:39 pm

Ange still in my county the popeqlls like her most like brad the shoe and dress not mach goodlokeng

@Passing Through:

I don’t know what that Judd Apataw film is so..

but I just recall some people commenting on Brad and Johnny releasing films at the same time.

Brad said in an interview that they are now working on the CGI for WWZ.. so that takes time. Anyway can’t wait for tomorrow

OH have Tom Hardy and Chris Pine done a lot of promoting for TMW it opens (kind of) Tomorrow.. I see Reese but not them.. hmmmm.. just like Vince Vaughn..

cats and rats @ 02/13/2012 at 9:02 pm

Mush Tsimshian for motive taking to mush no movia can see when. Can we see movia tell me

bless ur heart,anjie.

I really Like Tom Hardy. But i just don’t see him or Chris Pine fighting over Reese Witherpoon or any average looking guys fighting over her..She’s just meh.
I think this movie will flop.

the truth @ 02/13/2012 at 9:50 pm

This h@g Jolie…Kudos to Jolie for only one thing – carefully selecting a subject that was bound to keep her in the news. We never hear of any of the actors, the actual story, nothing – only about Jolie and more Jolie and hogging any type of award that she manages to BUY. Any story on a history like the Serbian one was bound to get attention, but instead of making it about the horrendous events, this woman has made it about her photo ops and making sure she dresses as saintly as possible for such awards. So for one moment we would forget about the Vuitton contracts and backyard waterfalls and jet rides! Hollow to the core – but you can’t fool everyone all the time…so Jolie’s day of reckoning isn’t far away.

Bitter and delusional much? Must be eating away at you to see her happy and have the love and respect of her actors and crew!

cats and rats @ 02/13/2012 at 10:02 pm

The truth thank you to telng right pepper here bad to me

Angelina’s dress looked very occasion appropriate and I liked it very much. I’m thinking of copying it but making it either just below the knee or just above the knee :-)
Zana’s outfit was also very good. It seems to me that the ITLOBAH actresses haven’t quite got the knack of dressing for the RC down yet – not surprisingly. They often seem to be trying too hard. Or may be, it’s just in comparison with Angelina that they look like they are trying too hard. Angelina always looks comfortable in her clothes and the rest of her style then looks effortless.

# 115 the truth
=====

You crack head — don’t let rage eat up your soul or else your head will explode. Life is too short to be feeling all that pain and envy. Haha.

gracie
what a beautiful picture
thanks

Awww they look amazing,trolls having a break down because ticky has been seen smoking and drinking so the pregnancy BS died a slow death,lol she still smokes lol also she is still a loser always semi nude or nude to sell her crapfest

# 118 lylian, totally agree. Angie gets it right majority of the time — simple but classy and she makes it look so easy. I like the way Brad pulls her towards him or puts his arms around her too.
I think the cast members have improved from the last time. They looked better than they did in their last RC premiere. No one can compare to Angie, she is the best. She can wear anything and still look a million dollar.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/13/2012 at 10:41 pm

@the truth:

Idiot.

# 121 andu, great pics, Bob Geldof was there as well and sharing a table with them. That’s beautiful. Thanks for the link.

@lylian:
She probably tries to let them shine, so she usually wears non so fancy dresses, she tries not to be the main focus. That is very considerate of her, but she usually steals the spotlight anyway with her great posture and face. If she was an unknown, everyone would be wondering who is that beautiful woman with such a regal poise.
I did not like Zana’ look At the Berlin premiere with the silver dress, I thought her sandals brought down her whole look. She looks awesome here. She is very pretty and natural.

I loved seeing Sir Christopher Lee with them. He has acted in movies awarded by the Cinema for Peace foundation. I think he presented her award. I read that he Works with nthe Cinema for Peace foundation besides also Working with and donating to UNICEF!
I did. Not know that Scaramanga/ Saruman was such a do-gooder, Brad and Angelina are in good company!

Muahahaa, Maniston and her ‘I stopped smoking,’ b.s. -she’s SUCH a LIAR. PICTURES BIG AS DAY, on the balcony of that famewh*re hotel (where ELSE would ol’ bald shrimp take suga mama…having it ‘at home,’ wouldn’t be good for networking and ‘being seen,’ heh) – bish is lighting up, embers glowing. 43, and sucking down carcinogens…don’t think shes preparing the ol wombiston. Sorry trolls. What struck me is how ‘frat boys at a party-like,’ they seem with each other, not unlike the vibe I got when she was with brad. Absolutely no sexual tension or vibes at all. Haha. Theres one pic where hes out on the balcony by himself, probably hoping to make some rag spread -baha!! …but his boredom is soooo evident.

OT
did you all see that Oprah was begging 9(via tweet)Neilsen voters to watch her channel so it can get better ratings.

So I guess Ticky has gained weight, not because she has quit smoking, but something else – maybe less exercise, more eating now that she is with Squiggy. It would be interesting to see if she goes back to smoklng full time so she gets thinner again, although when in your 40s it gets harder and harder to lose weight.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BTW, Angie looks gorgeous. I don’t quite like the grey gown, I prefer the gold sparkly Jenny Packham gown, but whatever she wears is all right with me. As long as she likes it and is comfortable, cool.

@the truth: jealous much? or you need to eat because you are starving? empty stomach means empty head lol

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 12:26 am

# 107 Smh @ 02/13/2012 at 8:25 pm
@Passing Through:
+++++++++++++++++++
That would have been kind of hard since the article is only 20 days old. Here’s a clue for ya –
Johnny Depp, ‘The Dark Knight,’ ‘Lost’ Named to IMDb’s Top 10 of the Last Decade
1:58 PM PST 1/25/2012 by Sophie A. Schillaci

The next time you try to jump up my ass you might want to try visiting THE LINK I PROVIDED and check the damned date before talking out of your ass and say somethign that’s so easily disproved. Now you’re probably going to attempt to adjust your date forward, but don’t bother, you’ve already shown your hand. And to top it off – the article WAS NOT posted here.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 12:36 am

# 130 plez @ 02/13/2012 at 11:18 pm
LOL. Now that’s funny. The mighty Okra reduced to begging Nielsen families for ratings. Serves her right for being so damned egotistical she’d think 50 million people would want to want watch her be sanctimonious 24/7/365. Slapping herself on the cover of her mag every month is one thing. The circulation is about 1 million. But a cable network needs more than 1 million occasional viewers. The reason her previous cable channel was successful (Oxygen) is because it wasn’t all driven by her and most people didn’t even know she was one of the owners. It think it’s hilarious that she got called out on her begging – and that the Nielsen folks can throw out her ratings for last night for violating their no-begging, er, no soliciting, policy. It’s lose-lose for Okra. Ya gotta love it.

This star still has her modeling figure even after having her children.
The beauty know how to make her presence meaniful on the red carpet. Her walk is just so graceful. “No, haters she does not need a cheeseberger. I that is what she wanted, I dont think she has a problem buying the whole burger business. She has been this way for a long time. I read some article somewhere stating that she wish that she could gain a little more weight.
I think a lot of people would like to have her problem. I know I woud.

where are the ticky pics you guys are talking about?

OT
I think Ticky has found her match. Squiggy wants to be a 16 year old boy. While Ticky wants to be 22 years old
Check out pic of Squiggy. Ridiculous for a almost 40 year old man.

groundcontrol @ 02/14/2012 at 2:09 am

” Any story on a history like the Serbian one was bound to get attention . . .”
###############################
Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!
As a friend of mine likes to say, put down the crack pipe.
I love how Angie makes sure that the cast is included and featured in all this promotion for the film both in the US and now overseas. It is wonderful exposure for them and without her pushing them out into the public eye they’d probably never get the recognition they really deserve.
It’s good to read the respect Angie is garnering for this film from her fellow actors. Actors know just how hard a task Angie took on and accomplished.

Dlisted: you should have warned us! Squiggly looks disgusting and trying waaaay too hard to be sexy.

Also I’m with the person who said the pictures of Ticky and Squiggy hugging show no sexual tension. It’s like a buddy hug….

This gown has very simple lines and yet she wore it with such elegance and poise. It looked great on her figure.

Except the skirt without a slit gave her a bit of challenge in strutting.

Angie has beautiful eyes. So photogenic!

@SERA: #137,Daily mail sidebar.

My oh my ! Angelina Jolie looks so gorgeous here !

JJB, page 146, any fan interested to hear what BBT thinks of Angie and Brad. Very sweet comment for those interested. Scroll down.

BerryBerry @ 02/14/2012 at 7:05 am

That’s a nice pencil dress and it fits the Angel to a T.

@love:#147, Thanks love.

Here’s the comment that @Rose mentioned from BBT if anyone is interested.

I know some people dont like BBT.However posting this just because i love what he said about Brad and Angie.

Berlin 2012: Billy Bob Thornton on the State of Cinema, Skipping Sundance and Loving Angelina Jolie
February 13, 2012 | by Peter Knegt

As one might expected, the question of Thornton’s famous ex-wife came up at the press conference. Here for her own directorial effort “In The Land of Blood and Honey,” a journalist rather bravely asked Thornton whether he’d be hanging out with Angelina Jolie while he was in Berlin.

“Here’s the fact of the matter,” Thornton said in response. “Anytime you are in a high profile relationship you know that this question is going to come up forever. If you want the honest to God truth, here it is: Angelina is a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world. We talk on a regular basis. When people split up, people like to make up stories about how much they are against each other. This was never true. Never will be. I’ll love her until the end of my life and she’ll love me. As friends. Brad is a friend of mine, and I love them both. I love their children, and they love mine. And in terms of meeting her here, she’s been very busy and so have I. But we were both excited when we heard we’d both be here. We haven’t seen each other so far, but I’m sure we will this afternoon.”

A video of B&A at cinema for peace. Nice mini interview with Angie

Rose & Dc, hi to you both. The guy is a good man. He always says nice things about Angie. who knows he’s friends with Brad too. I have read his comments in the past and it’s always complimentary and full of praises. I like him, it’s better than having an evil ex-wife who spin lies about you and coat tail you and your woman for her own popularity. I don’t care that their relationship didn’t last, I look at it this way, if it had, Angie wouldn’t be with Brad today and the 3 cute bio babies would not have been born, this amazing wonderful love story between them will not exist — It’s destiny and it feels great. Thank you for posting it otherwise, I wouldn’t have known he gets on with Brad as well.

I also want to add, sometimes, you have something and you don’t appreciate it until you’ve lost it but it is good to be honest and accept you made a mistake, I’m sure that’s what happened in his (BBT) case, with Anuston, instead of accepting she blew it when she had Brad, she puts the blame on someone else — the coward’s way, blame the other woman instead.

@gracie, I agree with you. I can’t see Angie with anyone but brad and vice versa. And the beautiful little ones. Just a great family.

hlivnjak Nijaz_Hlivnjak
Angelina #Jolie and her husband Brad #Pitt arrived to Sarajevo. Press conference starts at 15:30h

amazing , i can’t wait to see this movie ‼

Anglina is the best :)

Beautiful inside & out love the both god bless them & their family.

Hi Phool and Neleh thank you for the shout out !
Angelina+Brad are the best,they have their fans around the world by hearts !
Their loves will be talked of All Times !

@Can’t Even Fill a Pencil Gown:
Say that again if you’ll prove that you’re more beautiful than Angelina Jolie!!!! Haters are really strange!!!!! Duh!!!
Nakakaloka!!! Akala mo kung napakaraming kabutihan ang ginawa sa mundo!!!!!!!!!! hay naku!!!!!
Angelina Jolie already booked herself in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)))

I have no idea why everything they do needs to be published. They are both mediocre actors, the only reason they are in the news is because of their aggressive PR game. She is idiotic and he is dumb.

The video of both of them inside the gala as they bid is too cute….they are just so natural and sweet together.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 9:32 am

# 138 dlisted @ 02/14/2012 at 1:55 am
ROTFLMAO. No wonder Squiggy and Ticky get along so well – neither one of them know how to keep their shite covered up so they don’t scar the eyeballs of the world. The very last thing I’d EVER need to know before I die is whether or not Squiggy manicures his junk. Now I can cross that off my Bucket List. My life is complete.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 9:39 am

# 147 love @ 02/14/2012 at 6:39 am
The lovebirds need to get a room. They even hold hands getting off a fricking plane! No wonder Ticky and Goop are still talking about Brad 15 years later. He treated them like queens and they shite all over him and didn’t realize what they had when they had and now that they don’t have it anymore they want it back and will never get it because Brad Pitt is genetically incapable of going backwards – especially 15 years backwards… Try saying that 3 times fast…

I’m glad that Brad got up off the couch and stop being a donut. In the last eight years, I know he was doing Charity before, but this ‘Make It Right’ project is a huge undertaking, and staying the course is commendable.
Meeting World Leaders now, it is not only as an Actor but as a Humanitarian, sure his family was proud of him making it in Hollywood, but seeing happy is right up there.

troll meltdown @ 02/14/2012 at 9:44 am

Neither Brad or Angie have PR- they are just so talented, successful, kind, and gorgeous that people can’t stop following them- including naysayers! The JPs look so adorable together- so happy even after so many years and kids! If you scroll down on the cinema for peace vid, there is a 2nd vid which include Angie picking up the award, JPs bidding on an auction & Angie giving Brad a little kiss when he won!

PT- awful- those creepy pelvic veins he seems so proud of are scary, too…I guess it goes along with his girl jeans and tiny feet.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 9:51 am

# 148 Rose @ 02/14/2012 at 6:47 am
Good on BBT for not blowing smoke for change just to eff with the reporters. He’s done that far too much in the past and that’s why the tabs keeps saying Brad’s mad because Angie talks to him. The bad news is…after all the great things that happened for Angie this week…that’ll be the headline on next week’s OuttaTOuch, “ANGIE’S STILL TALKING TO HER EX!” The story may or may not include BBT’s full quote – most likely not. But there’ll never be full disclosure on the cover, that’s for sure.

Gorgeous couple!!!

wtf! are those batman theroux’s pubes??????? thought Who.reniston braided the crap for her extentions!

PT- Brad is amazing, but he seems even more attentive and at peace then he was with anybody in his past- Angie clearly brings out the best on him and vice versa. Fishy and manny have proven how shallow and desperate they are, so I suspect they miss the movie star attention more than the kind, supportive man.

@Passing Through: #167,PT it doesn’t matter what the rags say next week, the fans know the truth. Out of touch will always hold something back to sell their crap. that’s how they pays the rent and car notes, lying to the trolls.

fckin.g re.tarded peen stealing who.reniston lied to her fans again.what happen to her ‘i do,i will i will have everything…….moron to the max!

why on earth fuggyniston always topless????

thank you,laraD for the pix.news and links on A&B +6.yo neleh ,dulci.

‘Because we’re dressing Angelina now’: Kate’s designer Jenny Packham explains change in direction

In a departure from her usual ethereal, dreamy designs, celeb and royalty favourite Jenny Packham gave her garments a tougher edge for Autumn/Winter.

Something she candidly admitted backstage is “because we are dressing Angelina Jolie now”.

And the red-carpet friendly frocks unveiled in New York were ideal for that, with one full-length black gown featuring beaded shoulders just right for the bewitching star.

I saw the cover gq jennifer is so obsessed with angie to copy the same pose and clothes I wear once angie

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 11:20 am

# 166 troll meltdown @ 02/14/2012 at 9:44 am
Did you follow the link to New York Magazine and read the interview? Squiggy is a douchey, pretentious little fvcker. No wonder Ticky’s all over him. It’s looking more and more like a match made in hell. He showed up to the interview in his NYC hipster garb…driving a Mercedes that Ticky probably paid for and ordered a very Cali-ish salad and green tea for lunch. Then the guy starts talking about how Squiggy is famous now and Squiggy says that fame asks your to “trade on your personality” and he’s not willing to do that. I’m reading this shite and thinking, “Dude, you’re famous for cheating on our girlfriend of 14 years by fvcking Brad Pitt’s ex-wife NOT because of any professional accomplishments!” Seriously, who does the little pr!ck think he is? Brad Pitt?
Oh yeah – one other thing – the interview was done at the Chateau Marmont. That’s 4 or 5 of the last times there were stories about Lenny & Squiggy they were at the Chateau Marmont. Do you know why? Because the ratzi don’t hang out around the Sunset Tower Hotel. Chateau Marmont is the hotel equivalency of The Ivy. It’s turned into the Night After Walk of Shame for fameho’s looking for a career boost. Here’s perspective for ya – Frigging Lindsey Lohan is currently living at the Marmont and has done so off-and-on for the last 5 drug-and-booze-filled years. Yep, that’s right – Ticky has become as big a fameho as Lindsey Lohan. Betcha didn’t think she could get any worse, right?
The link…for anyone who cares…BTW – how ironic is it that Mr. NYC Skinny Jeans was interviewed for one of the most iconic mags about NYC…in the big fameho hotel in LA. I’m sure the irony eluded him…

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 11:23 am

# 169 anustin @ 02/14/2012 at 10:31 am
LOL! Don’t give her any ideas. She’d have to dye the hair first though…

Hi Nan how are you nice to see you posting missed your funny posts,

trolls are topping themselves as usual, where is that troll No Brad gone when she was bangging on about he is not in Germany for the last two weeks and was like a dog with a bone never letting go as ususal changes names a still trolling like a B.I.TC.H

@Dc:
>>>>>>>>>
Good response from BBT.

Smile woman!!!!
Hideous.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 11:35 am

# 175 wow @ 02/14/2012 at 11:08 am
This makes me wonder if Angie’s going to be wearing Jenny Packham for the Oscars, too? I bet this woman’s business just went through the roof because now all the Angie-wannabes will be wearing her clothes on the RC, too.

Sorry,if already posted…

Brad caressing Angie’s sweet bottom, go to 0:16 sec

@Anjolie:
>>>>>>>>>
No I hadn’t seen it. Thank you for posting.
Like I’ve said before, I don’t think Brad and Angelina are even conscious of their physical contact. They just like touching each other and of course, Brad obviously enjoys touching Angelina nicely rounded bum!
LOL!

About tick’s photo shoot in GQ – just one word – UGH!
If the photos of ticky and paul are any indication, Wanderbust will be totally tasteless.

@Anjolie: LOL Brad.. They’re SOOO in love!

Another Fan @ 02/14/2012 at 11:47 am

Haha, thanks Anjolie!

jennypigg for more news you do not you go to the oscars.
The Oscars are to actors to comedians Class A non-depressed to collapse

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/14/2012 at 11:51 am

@Passing Through:

Maybe Okra should ask MANiston for help.

jennypigg for more news you do not you go to the oscars.
The Oscars are for actors class A. not for comedians depressed to collapse

jennypigg for more press you do you will not go to the oscars.
The Oscars are for actors class. not for comedians depressed to collapse

Just a Lurker @ 02/14/2012 at 11:58 am

Inside Cinema for Peace gala, Brad outbid Angie in an auction, Angie kissed him.

@Anjolie: #183, thank you. That’s a great find. IMO, Brad is falling more in love with Angie the longer they are together. This is such a beautiful love story. I cannot get enough of seeing this beautiful couple.

@Anjolie:
Brad is is so horny, he keeps rubbing Angie’s azz. hahaha

@Just a Lurker:
So cute. These two are so in love.

new Thread @ 02/14/2012 at 12:28 pm

———– new thread—————-

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 12:43 pm

# 190 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/14/2012 at 11:51 am
LOL. I think Okra is done with Ticky. She wasn’t even invited to Okra’s last show when everybody and their dog was there. Tiny Tom just had a hit movie so maybe he can come back and jump on another couch. Aside from being unable to stay skinny…I bet Okra’s cable channel’s failure is one of her biggest failures. Hell, even Gayle has jumped ship and gone to CBS

@Just A Luker Thank you so much for the video they are so cut together. @ Anjolie yes Brad it very horny I mean he has no shame at all He just rubbing her ass if he does it so naturally without caring who’s looking.

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/14/2012 at 2:40 pm

@love:
#145
Awwwwww
Thank you Love. Angie looks like she is sitting in Brad’s lap.
Worth reposting.

Ball and chin @ 02/14/2012 at 2:54 pm

LMAO!!!!! LOOK AT HER BUTT PADS!!! Why don’t you eat siomething and maybe \you wouldbn’t have a rear end you have to pad.

not saying she’s not pretty….BUT she looks so OLD,and so Skinny…..

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 12:43 pm
That movie BELOVED was a honking failure. I saw Oprah on Biography, I think, she was boo hoo crying because it tanked at the theaters. The production cost was, $80 million and it made $ 22,852,487. She said she always knew what people wanted, but faced with the fact that she wasn’t all knowing, she was crushed. She actually said she was devastated.. Maybe she thinks she’s God. Anyway, I was disgusted when I saw that. She is so full of herself.
I stopped watching her long ago. Maybe half way through her run. The show was good for a few years. They she got too smart for everyone. She always knew something about everything, rarely let the EXPERTS talk, she agreed with almost anything celebrities said, she’s an awful star struck person, she doesn’t live like she preaches, she has a big ego. Who needs their photo-shopped picture slapped on their magazine everyone month? People know who she is. . Sheesh.
Frankly, I don’t think she’s self assured in her personal life, maybe that’s why she’s hanging on to the Business side. Goodness knows except for her money and things, she doesn’t have much else. You think those celebrities are inviting her to dinner or to come visit and spend some time. They have families, real friends. Did I hear someone say Stedman? lol. Ok, I won’t comment on that.
Gayle has just about used her all that she can. I remember when she said on her show that she had given Gayle one million dollars. I thought, WTF, Why is she telling people that? That was between her and her friend, but nooooo, she had to act the big shot.
She sure as h*ell can’t take criticism or losing at anything. She becomes a blubbering idiot. It’s OPRAH, it must be good! Yeah, right.

Jaka Bizilj, born December 8, 1971 in Ljubljana, grew up in Slovenia, Libya, Tanzania, Malaysia and Germany. During his school and studies in politics, literature and film at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, he devoted himself to journalism. Jaka Bizilj posted articles and reports for print, radio and television, for example for “ZDF”, “Bild” and “Der Spiegel”. Since 1995 he has been working as promoter and producer. With his Berlin based production company Star Entertainment Jaka Bizilj is the founder and since 2002 the largest financial sponsor of the global Cinema for Peace initiative, which has been reaching billions of people via media coverage and could collect more than 3 million Euro for charity, confirmed by external audit. Since its inception in 2008 Jaka Bizilj also volunteers as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Cinema for Peace Foundation.
Contents
SO now everybody CAN BUY ANY PRICE
-IF YOU HAVE MONEY FROM LOONY FANS LIKE jOLIE

I’m so tired of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. They are completely PRETENTIOUS!

to I Swear

if you are so tired of Angelina and Brad then why did you come to this board?

I cannot Swear ! @ 02/14/2012 at 8:09 pm

Dolly’s friends cannot Swear that they will stop B@rking !

No $$€€££ No B @ r k i n g !

Poor SadSpook huh ? from A-list hunk to Z-list Stumpy McGreedy !

SadSpook has no A-D listers wants because of her dogs !
All of them said NO NO NO NO NO to loves her dogs !

Only Mr.JustJen McStumpy&McGreedy loves dogs.

LOVE ME LOVE MY DOGS = LOVE HER LOVE HER MONEY

Someone have to swallows her lies back huh?

VF 05 , The Pity Party Team !

” IN 5 YEARS I’LL BE ON MY WAY TO HAVE FAMILY AND KIDS ”

Brad Pitt clever that he ran away from Ms.KAAPUUT !

Now The whole world knew who was Not NORMAL in their married.

Whoooooo Angie is stunning once again with her gorgeous acessory Brad Pitt .

Whats that saying that goes with the pic beside Angie and Brads at the top. ….. You can put lipstick on a Pig but it’s still a Pig, Something like that. I am sure Ticky knows what it means. lol

As for ticky saying she would have a child 5 yrs after her divorce she told Brad the same thing 4and 1/2 years before he reluctantly walked her down the isle only to make the first biggest mistake of his life.
But that’s okay he met Angie on the 5th year as it was meant to be.

take that one trolls …KARMA

@Thelma:

Look at yourself first before you cast the first stone….HATER. Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.

snicker snicker @ 02/14/2012 at 10:38 pm

LMAO!!! She’s obviously wearing padded panties!!! hahaha! Why don’t you eat something and maybe you wouldn’t have to resort to artificial pads for a figure. Can’t even imagine what a turn off she must be in bed. I bet Brad misses Jennifer’s sexy woman body;)

@Lenora: Pot meet kettle.

Heidi's man is bought and $$ 4 @ 02/14/2012 at 10:57 pm

So why are the hags so pisssed off looking at pics and vids of Brad loving his lady Angie to pieces.

Get over it haggies when you are in love and NOT NEED thats just the way it is.

Awwwe Its so lovely being a JP Fan. I would be so embarrassed if i was trying to back Ticky up with Heidi Bivens hubs.

B and A forever @ 02/14/2012 at 11:06 pm

Angie looks phenomenal in that light grey silk cashmere herringbone tailored pencil gown with pleated neckline and matching belt by Ralph & Russo. Also I never tire of looking at the Queen and King of Hollywood .
If i did i wouldnt be stupid enough to jump on the page where all the JP Fans are here doing their thing… Admiring the absolute beauty of
their two most beautiful Hollywood favorite actors , as it should be.
8 Years later or going on and Angie and Brad are so cute togeether.
Brad is such a gentleman and yet Angie makes him so horn.ey they were made for one another.