Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet at the Cinema for Peace Gala at the Konzerthaus Am Gendarmenmarkt during the Berlin International Film Festival on Monday (February 13) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress chose a light grey silk cashmere herringbone tailored pencil gown with pleated neckline and matching belt by Ralph & Russo.

Over the weekend, Brad attended the BAFTAs, where he was nominated for the award for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the Cinema for Peace Gala

angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All
bizzy bee @ 02/13/2012 at 4:07 pm

I’ve been loving the dresses Angie’s been wearing lately. Brad and Angie are my all time fav, love, love, love! And what can I say about the Midwestern gentleman? Wish I had one of him all to myself. ;)

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:10 pm

@gracie:
#52
Thank you for posting that information, Gracie. We are on the same page. :)

reality check @ 02/13/2012 at 4:13 pm

yawn- another photo of brad in a suit and Angelina lookng pretty in a nice dress. yawn. Meanwhile the nannies are raising her children. you all have to see the truth of this! With all her amazing projects all over the world, plus attending tons of events for her and Brad’s movies, plus making movies- who is taking care of the six kids? Her youngest are still so little and how much quality time does she spend with them? I only have one almost 2 yr old and I spend most of my time with him- yeah I don’t do fabulaous other things like angie does, but the time goes quickly and I love being with my son- even though it is actually really hard to raise a toddler! So I just think she spreads herself too thin. You see all these photos of her out w- her kids- and I am sure she does ok with them but the sheer amount of TIME she spends away from them- I doubt she is an attached parent. so there. thumb me down if you want, I only speak truth!!!!

I love how Angie always chooses certain attire based on what the event is. Last night accepting the honorary Peace award, it would have been beyond takcy to have cleavage ………….she chose an elegant gown that was as close to a ‘suit’ as she could. That’s class, starlets.

wow!!! that dress is hideous….

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:25 pm

@bizzy bee:
#54
Bizzy Bee, I feel as you do.
I am so impressed with that midwestern gentleman.
In the face of so many people fawning over his good looks, his incredible personality and his sexy, one of a kind body and telling him constantly how wonderful and beautiful he is, he remains a man who is able to keep both feet on the ground and not let any of this go to his head.
I think that is an amazing feat for anyone to be able to accomplish in that Hollywood community. But I also think it’s a testament to what a great job Brad’s parents did with him growing up. They taught him very well and I am certain he has learned much being in Hollywood and seeing for himself how much damage believing your own press can do to anyone in that place.

Troll in Pain @ 02/13/2012 at 4:39 pm

I REALLY like the choice of Angie’s dress for this event. Dr ElBardei’s remarks are beautiful- thanks for sharing! For the troll concerned about any time the JPs spend “away” from their kids- Angie works MAYBE 3-4 months a year- both she & Brad are home with their kids WAY MORE than most working parents, including those in Hollywood who make a lot more movies and split up their families while working. Brad & Angelina are very well-liked (& talented), so they can be very choosy about their projects. Plus, they have jobs where they can bring their kids to work.

Brad & Angie are looking gorgeous and elegant as always.

Two of the most overexposed D-list should be’s in Hollywood. She can’t act to save her kids (pouting and looking seductive isn’t acting) and Brad Pitt is a midwestern version of David ‘dumb as a rock’ Beckham.

Love the JoliePitts, you’re welcome.
Angie is doing great with her movie, picking up awards and her movie getting the recognition it deserves. As a first time director/producer, that’s encouraging.

Trying to catch up with all the threads.They look lovely. I don’t like her make up here though may be it isthe photos.

bizzy bee @ 02/13/2012 at 4:48 pm

LOVE the JOLIEPITTS,well said…i well love that man always!

Love the JoliePitts @ 02/13/2012 at 4:48 pm

You did it again Lara…..Thanks.
This part of this different article makes me swoon…..

“again and again she snuggled closely to her husband!”
I cannot say it too often!
I am so glad Brad is there to be her rock once again at this very emotional time for Angelina.

Mmm AJ andBrad surely spend a lot more time with their children than the average working parent workin long hours every day and with the children at school.let alone the parent whohas to travel in his or hwr job.
They have to travel, but they can take the family with them, also, they do not have rigid schedules, neither have to work both at the same time.
You trolls and also we fans, get to see pics on these threads and come back to them for a few days, but for them these pics were instants in their lives.
I find funny that inthis last troll rant, the text starts criticizing them both, and then is just she this, she that, and HER kids… Hello, they have a father too! , he is raising them and participating in the decision making too.
Your rants do not stick. THEY are BOTH lucky lucky to have those jobs where they can spend time with their children practically all year long, with some exceptions here and there.

That's My Girl! @ 02/13/2012 at 4:58 pm

pretty nice considering DM- great pictures!
____
Loved up couple: Brad Pitt tenderly put his arm around Angelina Jolie as they sat in the audience at the Cinema For Peace Gala in Berlin tonight
____
That’s my girl! Brad Pitt looks every inch the proud partner as Angelina Jolie is awarded at the Cinema of Peace Gala in Berlin

_____

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2100670/Brad-Pitt-looks-inch-proud-partner-Angelina-Jolie-awarded-Cinema-Peace-Gala-Berlin.html#ixzz1mIkdk0xy

how precious @ 02/13/2012 at 5:06 pm

that’s really cute angie brought her dad along! he must me proud

Brad must have proud of his girl. She is one of a kind and she got it all going. They are out to be happy and the copycats are too as usual.

One of Angie’s best look…fantastic partner …tnx Jared :)

bizzy bee @ 02/13/2012 at 5:18 pm

Meant to say will. typing fast. just look at the pics I don’t like Angie shoe with the dress.

why do you want to speak the truth?,for you or for them?

This dress is tailored to perfection and looks fabulous on her. Gorgeous! You can tell she feels great in too! :D

But I would also love to see her in the dress Christina Ricci is wearing. That sexy black number has Angelina’s name all over it.

ur are such a JOY,anjie.thank you for all the good works.great job!

@bizzy bee:
They should have been black or maybe even a diff. Color, even red. But it is a minor flaw. She looks great and she is mixing things up a lot this season. She loves her black, but she id adding other styles, colors and fabrics to her looks, some are conservative, other are more glam and even rock and roll.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All