Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Cinema for Peace Gala!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hit the red carpet at the Cinema for Peace Gala at the Konzerthaus Am Gendarmenmarkt during the Berlin International Film Festival on Monday (February 13) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old actress chose a light grey silk cashmere herringbone tailored pencil gown with pleated neckline and matching belt by Ralph & Russo.

Over the weekend, Brad attended the BAFTAs, where he was nominated for the award for Best Actor for his work on Moneyball.

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie at the Cinema for Peace Gala

angelina jolie brad pitt cinema for peace gala 01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All

Muahahaa, Maniston and her ‘I stopped smoking,’ b.s. -she’s SUCH a LIAR. PICTURES BIG AS DAY, on the balcony of that famewh*re hotel (where ELSE would ol’ bald shrimp take suga mama…having it ‘at home,’ wouldn’t be good for networking and ‘being seen,’ heh) – bish is lighting up, embers glowing. 43, and sucking down carcinogens…don’t think shes preparing the ol wombiston. Sorry trolls. What struck me is how ‘frat boys at a party-like,’ they seem with each other, not unlike the vibe I got when she was with brad. Absolutely no sexual tension or vibes at all. Haha. Theres one pic where hes out on the balcony by himself, probably hoping to make some rag spread -baha!! …but his boredom is soooo evident.

OT
did you all see that Oprah was begging 9(via tweet)Neilsen voters to watch her channel so it can get better ratings.

So I guess Ticky has gained weight, not because she has quit smoking, but something else – maybe less exercise, more eating now that she is with Squiggy. It would be interesting to see if she goes back to smoklng full time so she gets thinner again, although when in your 40s it gets harder and harder to lose weight.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BTW, Angie looks gorgeous. I don’t quite like the grey gown, I prefer the gold sparkly Jenny Packham gown, but whatever she wears is all right with me. As long as she likes it and is comfortable, cool.

@the truth: jealous much? or you need to eat because you are starving? empty stomach means empty head lol

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 12:26 am

# 107 Smh @ 02/13/2012 at 8:25 pm
@Passing Through:
that article was posted more than a month ago yet you have the nerve to attack Dc for bringing something up from last month..such a bully
+++++++++++++++++++
That would have been kind of hard since the article is only 20 days old. Here’s a clue for ya –
Johnny Depp, ‘The Dark Knight,’ ‘Lost’ Named to IMDb’s Top 10 of the Last Decade
1:58 PM PST 1/25/2012 by Sophie A. Schillaci

The next time you try to jump up my ass you might want to try visiting THE LINK I PROVIDED and check the damned date before talking out of your ass and say somethign that’s so easily disproved. Now you’re probably going to attempt to adjust your date forward, but don’t bother, you’ve already shown your hand. And to top it off – the article WAS NOT posted here.

Passing Through @ 02/14/2012 at 12:36 am

# 130 plez @ 02/13/2012 at 11:18 pm
LOL. Now that’s funny. The mighty Okra reduced to begging Nielsen families for ratings. Serves her right for being so damned egotistical she’d think 50 million people would want to want watch her be sanctimonious 24/7/365. Slapping herself on the cover of her mag every month is one thing. The circulation is about 1 million. But a cable network needs more than 1 million occasional viewers. The reason her previous cable channel was successful (Oxygen) is because it wasn’t all driven by her and most people didn’t even know she was one of the owners. It think it’s hilarious that she got called out on her begging – and that the Nielsen folks can throw out her ratings for last night for violating their no-begging, er, no soliciting, policy. It’s lose-lose for Okra. Ya gotta love it.

This star still has her modeling figure even after having her children.
The beauty know how to make her presence meaniful on the red carpet. Her walk is just so graceful. “No, haters she does not need a cheeseberger. I that is what she wanted, I dont think she has a problem buying the whole burger business. She has been this way for a long time. I read some article somewhere stating that she wish that she could gain a little more weight.
I think a lot of people would like to have her problem. I know I woud.

where are the ticky pics you guys are talking about?

OT
I think Ticky has found her match. Squiggy wants to be a 16 year old boy. While Ticky wants to be 22 years old
Check out pic of Squiggy. Ridiculous for a almost 40 year old man.

groundcontrol @ 02/14/2012 at 2:09 am

” Any story on a history like the Serbian one was bound to get attention . . .”
###############################
Bwahahahahahahahahahah!!
As a friend of mine likes to say, put down the crack pipe.
I love how Angie makes sure that the cast is included and featured in all this promotion for the film both in the US and now overseas. It is wonderful exposure for them and without her pushing them out into the public eye they’d probably never get the recognition they really deserve.
It’s good to read the respect Angie is garnering for this film from her fellow actors. Actors know just how hard a task Angie took on and accomplished.

Dlisted: you should have warned us! Squiggly looks disgusting and trying waaaay too hard to be sexy.

Also I’m with the person who said the pictures of Ticky and Squiggy hugging show no sexual tension. It’s like a buddy hug….

This gown has very simple lines and yet she wore it with such elegance and poise. It looked great on her figure.

Except the skirt without a slit gave her a bit of challenge in strutting.

Angie has beautiful eyes. So photogenic!

@SERA: #137,Daily mail sidebar.

My oh my ! Angelina Jolie looks so gorgeous here !

JJB, page 146, any fan interested to hear what BBT thinks of Angie and Brad. Very sweet comment for those interested. Scroll down.

BerryBerry @ 02/14/2012 at 7:05 am

That’s a nice pencil dress and it fits the Angel to a T.

@love:#147, Thanks love.

Here’s the comment that @Rose mentioned from BBT if anyone is interested.

I know some people dont like BBT.However posting this just because i love what he said about Brad and Angie.

Berlin 2012: Billy Bob Thornton on the State of Cinema, Skipping Sundance and Loving Angelina Jolie
February 13, 2012 | by Peter Knegt

As one might expected, the question of Thornton’s famous ex-wife came up at the press conference. Here for her own directorial effort “In The Land of Blood and Honey,” a journalist rather bravely asked Thornton whether he’d be hanging out with Angelina Jolie while he was in Berlin.

“Here’s the fact of the matter,” Thornton said in response. “Anytime you are in a high profile relationship you know that this question is going to come up forever. If you want the honest to God truth, here it is: Angelina is a wonderful woman and one of my best friends in the world. We talk on a regular basis. When people split up, people like to make up stories about how much they are against each other. This was never true. Never will be. I’ll love her until the end of my life and she’ll love me. As friends. Brad is a friend of mine, and I love them both. I love their children, and they love mine. And in terms of meeting her here, she’s been very busy and so have I. But we were both excited when we heard we’d both be here. We haven’t seen each other so far, but I’m sure we will this afternoon.”

A video of B&A at cinema for peace. Nice mini interview with Angie

Rose & Dc, hi to you both. The guy is a good man. He always says nice things about Angie. who knows he’s friends with Brad too. I have read his comments in the past and it’s always complimentary and full of praises. I like him, it’s better than having an evil ex-wife who spin lies about you and coat tail you and your woman for her own popularity. I don’t care that their relationship didn’t last, I look at it this way, if it had, Angie wouldn’t be with Brad today and the 3 cute bio babies would not have been born, this amazing wonderful love story between them will not exist — It’s destiny and it feels great. Thank you for posting it otherwise, I wouldn’t have known he gets on with Brad as well.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All