Daniel Craig: 'Skyfall' Set in Scotland!

Daniel Craig: 'Skyfall' Set in Scotland!

Daniel Craig suits up on the set of his new Bond movie, Skyfall, in the Highlands of Scotland on Monday (February 13).

The 43-year-old English actor shot a scene with Dame Judi Dench, who plays M, on a remote road near Glencoe on a very chilly morning.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Daniel Craig

Over the weekend, Daniel met up with pals George Clooney, Anna Friel, and Rhys Ifans at a bar in London.

Skyfall is directed by Sam Mendes and will be released on November 9. We can’t wait!!

daniel craig skyfall scotland 01
daniel craig skyfall scotland 02
daniel craig skyfall scotland 03
daniel craig skyfall scotland 04
daniel craig skyfall scotland 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

how fab, welcome to Scotland. Love him

Daniel has a poor , too-short haircut, showing too much gray. And his overall colour tone isn’t good-too pale. He needs an overhaul in a hurry if he wants to play the dashing James Bond.

P.S These pics were taken on thursday 9th Feb

Beautiful in man in a beautiful landscape

Love Love Love him!

I want to see Daniel with the Bond Girls…… Sorry Judi..

OMG I live in Aberdeen. Come to my home! Please, Daniel!

Looks great as usual. Very stylish and elegant in Tom Ford!

Naomie Harris doing her own Bond stunts
Naomie Harris revealed she is doing all her own stunts on the new James Bond film ‘Skyfall’ while speaking at the BAFTAs in London last night (12.02.12).
Naomie Harris is doing all her own stunts in the new James Bond movie.

The actress plays special agent Eve in the next 007 adventure ‘Skyfall’ and she has been relentlessly hitting the gym to ensure she is in the best possible shape for the film’s numerous action sequences.

Speaking at the British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs) at London’s Royal Opera House on Sunday night (12.02.12), she told BANG Showbiz: “I’m trying to do all my own stunts. I’ve done them all so far. In a couple of weeks we’ve got another big stunt thing, so I don’t know if I can do all of them. But I’m trying to!”

However, any fans hoping to see Naomie showing off her fit figure in a bikini will be disappointed as she claims she doesn’t have a traditional Bond girl swimwear scene.

She said: “I don’t have any bikini scenes so I’m just training to keep up with all the stunts.”

Naomie has been having a great time on set with Daniel Craig – who is reprising his role as the British spy for a third time – and director Sam Mendes and has been blown away by Daniel’s work ethic and devotion to the role.

She explained: “Daniel is amazing. We do 12-14 hours of filming and then after, every day, he does two hours of training on top of that in the gym. He works so hard and he’s always in a great mood. I really adore him.

“It really has been so fantastic. It’s so weird because you forget almost, about the pressure, and Sam Mendes is such a lovely director, there is an amazing atmosphere on set. It’s very very calm and intimate actually. Sometimes it feels like a low budget film, which is fantastic. I forget it’s Bond.”

To mark the 50th anniversary of James Bond on the big screen the BAFTAs opened with a performance of ‘Thunderball’ – the theme song of the film of the same name – by Sir Tom Jones.

Host Stephen Fry also paid tribute to the franchise praising the character and the films for celebrating “British eccentricity”.

LOL, a bit late, aren’t you???

@Mike.
“Daniel is amazing. We do 12-14 hours of filming and then after, every day, he does two hours of training on top of that in the gym. He works so hard and he’s always in a great mood. I really adore him.”
————————-
Ugh, so do I! I really really really adore him! Lol

Congrats to Adele on her 6 GRAMMY Award wins! Hope she sings a Bond theme.

i’ve already seen these pictures but that’s ok. i like seeing them again. but how about some pictures of Daniel with Javier, Ralph, Naomi, and/or
Berenice.

such a beautiful man and sexy actor,

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 5:26 pm

VALENTINE’S DAY DANCE PARTY: SWING YOUR PARTNER ROUND AND ROUND DOSEY DOE!!!!!! HAHAHA DO THE FOX TROT, THE WALTZ AND, THE MONKEY!!!!! HAHAH INTRODUCING TWO LEFT FEET, LITE ON HER FAT FEET AND, A LITTLE TWINKLE IN THE TOES…………..!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH THE FAT UGLY MAD COW DISEASED NANCY GRACE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

LOVE,
NOW TAKING THE DANCE FLOOR: HAHAHAHA TO HAHAHA BERTHA BUTT BOOGIE BY THE JIMMY CASTOR BUNCH!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 5:28 pm

HERE’S A BIG MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LOVE,
HAHAHA HAD FUN!!!!???? HAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 5:30 pm

NORMA EATS LIMBURGER CHEESE BOOGERS!!!!!! HAHAHHAA

LOVE,
THE TURKEY TROT!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 5:35 pm

ROSES ARE RED VOILETS ARE BLUE DID THE DONALD AND ROSIE KISS AND MAKE UP ON THIS VALENTINE’S DAY??????!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
MY HEART WILL GO ON, SUNG BY CELINE DION!!!!!! HAHAHHA THE LOVE BOAT!!!!!!! HAHAHHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 5:40 pm

ON THIS SPECIAL DEAF JAM VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!!!! HAHAHA HERE’S A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MARLEE MARTIN!!!!!! HAHAHAH IT’S GONG TO BE A VERY SPECIAL AND LOVELY DAY!!!!! JUST U WATCH!!!!!! HAHAH LET’S PARTY AND MAKE IT THE BEST DAY POSSIBLE!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
NOW HEAR THIS……………………………….!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
THE SUPREMES SINGS, YOU KEEP ME HANGING ON!!!!!!! HAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 5:56 pm

I LOVE U SO MUCH MR. BOND!!!!!! HAHAHHA HAPPY V-DAY!!!! HAHAH HAVING A GOOD TIME?????!!!!! HAHAHAHA WHAT ABOUT NORMA!!!!!!???? ISN’T SHE A REAL GAS BAG!!!!!!?????? HAHAHA DID U KISS THAT UGLY FROG FOR V-DAY!!!???? HAHA BETTER WATCH OUT FOR WARTS!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
LET GET DOWN AND BOOGIE OOGIE OOGIE MY BIG OOGIE BOO!!!!!!! HAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 6:11 pm

WHO THINKS THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL OUT THERE!!!!!! HAHAHA WHAT SHE IS A OLD UGLY HAG!!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHAHA WATCH!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 6:14 pm

NORMA IS A DECREPIT PILE OF DOO DOO!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
READY TO PARTY!!!!!???? HAHAHA

HAPPY V-DAY @ 02/14/2012 at 6:18 pm

NORMA IS ON THE OLD DOG RAG!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
MY BLOODY VAALENTINE!!!!!! HAHAHA WHO ELSE?????!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

happy v-d day. that is what i read. and it is infectious disease you dufus. ha!

I love the neck. I love that he is straining in order to have those neck muscles pop. and I love thinking about what other muscles he is using in order to strain. and strain about what? of course–to leave me in a pool of my own drool. aaaaaahhh. sweetness. did this post on the other thread? oh well, its good. it kinda says what Naomi already said? imagine his machine (Dan is the “machine”) and it goes all day freakin long………..hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm he is in the peak testosteronie years of men. or at least those years (early 40′s) that men are soooo attractive to me. and others–cheeky Brit. what else on the news? i need to get a caption….maybe about a Capital “B”…. ah, I know what starts with a “b”….and I can give him a big, capital “B”…daaammn Dan!!

this is my advertisement for the Bondage film I am emailing to my friends/family. I usually get really great replies!!

cheers Mendel. Have you made it thru the snowstorms(?) and all the Greece crap and have you seen TGWTDT? And the viruses going around?(dont come to the northeast here-just in case–we have everything from stomach to eye styes here!!!) wth? are you going to the movies at all anymore? get out there girl!! jfc–i have seen the Smurf movie 2ce ffs—when the times are tough-go to the arts!! i have seen every George clooney movie now–even the Fabulous Mr. Fox–love that. oh christ–daughters mentioned Tin Tin–maybe that will be today……….. i guess i should go have a contest with Freezy and curious Black–who could keep snuggled and their eyes closed the longest. Yes, i will tell them you said hi! cioa, you’re cheekiness.

Fio? where for art thou? the thread needs you!!!

~G