Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman carries her adorable daughter Faith outside of the airport on Tuesday (February 14) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress and her little one were joined by big sister Sunday and papa Keith Urban for their family flight!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

The family arrived Down Under so Keith could tape Australia’s version of The Voice! Keith is serving as one of the coaches this season for the hit reality show.

Last week, Nicole and Faith had a girls afternoon as they went to a Gymboree class together.

nicole kidman lands sydney 01
nicole kidman lands sydney 02
nicole kidman lands sydney 03
nicole kidman lands sydney 04
nicole kidman lands sydney 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

@Cheryl:

uhm; where do you see the children smiling?

I am not knocking the children at all, children don’t choose to be here … but a reality check for you is called for …
generally all celeb kids are frightened by the invasive yelling papparazzi;
you know, those people who bring us the pictures that we all long and beg for … and scrutinise for things positive and negative, whatever …

@You forgot:

and how do you know for sure what they eat everyday??

The Voice will really suit Keith; he is personable and caring and sure to inject warmth and encouragement to the contestants.

@nice person; Why did you blow the picture of Faith up to look at her face more clearly? That’s freakin’ creepy.

@:
So 1urbanfan27, Skeptical, cynical gal, breathingmusic72…. how many times do you need to be told to get into therapy? It all makes sense about why you want us to believe there’s one person attacking the trolls. You’ve been insulting Kidman since day one. But, you can’t help leave a nice comment about Keith. It smacks of those creepy personal messages you think Keith read everyday on CMT. You have the audacity to go on a fan thread and wish his child a happy birthday. It’s ignored and rightfully so. No amount of changing your posting name here is going to hide your issues. You need help, badly.

I love this family!

nice person @ 02/14/2012 at 6:13 pm

@Melissa:
how is it creepy? Her face looked odd to me so I made it bigger on my computer and noticed some weird markings. I don’t feel that that is any creepier than looking at celeb kids photos in general- the images on my computer are small so I just made it bigger. Any creep factor is in your mind.

human being @ 02/14/2012 at 8:37 pm

@nice person:

you are right, nice person. there is something going on there. Screw the haters you were just pointing out the obvious. I also happen to find that family very odd- and what;s up with her older adopted children- does she care for them? very strange indeed.

The girls are adorable, and how could they not be? I think Ms Sunday is definitely her daddy’s little girl, and that’s going to work out just fine, because she definitely looks like him. On the other hand, Faith is looking like her mama right now. But it really doesn’t matter, what does matter is that Keith and Nicole are providing a happy home for their girls. If only more parents would put themselves second and their children first, how nice it would be. Good going, guys.

So cute…these baby girls look so much alike. They both have daddy’s gorgeous eyes,

What a beautiful family….Just love them…adorable childen..

@Swiffer:

you’re dead WRONG!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am not any one of those you think I am!
Which makes you the ignorant i.diot.

@

BIGGEST LAUGH OF THE DAY. YOU ARE ” … ” omg , I AM LAUGHING BIG TIME! :

HOW FITTING …

@nice person @human being:
What’s “very strange” is the fact that you both think of yourselves as a nice person and a human being. You’re both monsters. Going around the internet leaving ugly comments about a woman you don’t or will never know and her innocent children is pathetic. If you can’t go out and find something meaningful to do in your own life, at least take a good look in the mirror and be honest about the kind of person you’ve become. You may be able to hide the disappointment in your underwhelming life to yourself but you’re wearing it on your sleeve to the rest of us. Seriously, you have a problem. Fix it before you’re entire life flies by. Keith and Nicole have been together since 2005. It’s now 2012. You do the math.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/15/2012 at 4:11 pm

Person and human are probably the same poster, most definitely a skeptic. Susie Q loves to enlarge photos and see things that aren’t there or make a big deal out of something. It actually is surprising the skeptics never tried to claim abuse or neglect when Sunday Rose was photographed as a toddler with a scratch on her face. If you have kids you know it happens but the skeptics who are self-proclaimed model mothers would never ever allow it! They will however leave their teenagers to stalk Keith Urban, despite the fact that they as experts know that thats when kids need their moms the most. At least thats what they say about Nicole’s kids. Personally I wouldn’t take advice from women who think it’s okay to accept an ipad from a guy they’ve been dating for only 3 weeks. But what do you expect from women who brag about loitering in hallways or follwing a rich man around in a mall.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/15/2012 at 4:20 pm

Don’t forget! As soon as The Voice starts to air the world will know Keith Urban is gay!

Nothing makes Susie Q look more backwoods and uneducated than when she talks about ”limp wrist dudes” or erniesdog worrying about Darryl Hall and Adam Levine being gay because they sing too high.

ROFLMAO!

Rebekah H @ 02/15/2012 at 5:53 pm

@Skeptics are stupid: If they think their behavior is good parenting that makes them low class a-holes and no one can argue with that. There’s nothing worse than trash parading around town like refined women. It’s an insult to everyone’s intelligence.

we know you @ 02/15/2012 at 7:37 pm

Don’t forget it was Susie Q / nomorefan who got drunk with Oakie and did some not very wife/mother/ladylike stuff to him so she could try to get a little closer to Keith. Backfire!

nomorefan is in deep. The futile laundry list of what she’s done in the name of Nicole bashing is enormous. From the simplest thing like posting she doesn’t know know how Twitter works when she already had an account set up following E! (under the name Susie Q) to her “cuddle time” with Thomas Okie. Okie got the boot and she’s still in front of her computer typing away like a moron.

It’s a good time to congratulate Keith on his latest Number 1 hit in the US and Canada – You Gonna Fly. another party in Nashville the skeptics get to ***** about. BA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Know It All @ 02/15/2012 at 10:54 pm

For someone willing to drop to her knees for nothing she sure is shy behind those windows on her fb page. LOL

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 8:13 am

@we know you: Oh, and I know who you are now too. Always pushing the conversation to get me to say he was all over me, which I never said a word, and by the way you can’t do anything unladylike sitting on a terrace on a public street with about 50 other people sitting around along with a large group of friends. What did they do to Oakie too? Please tell me since you know all. No alcohol involved either. Lies all lies from YOUR mouth! LIES! LIE! LIES! STALKER! Aren’t you a little spicy!

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 8:18 am

@taco: This is a prime example of obsessive internet stalking. You have been harassing some innocent person on Twitter thinking that it is me? Oh this is sweet! It just shows how mental you really are. Sorry honey, I don’t have a Twitter account, and you think everyone out on the internet that has Sue or Suzie is automatically me? First of all, if you knew me (and you don’t) , you know I would never go with Suzie. Stalker – you are REALLY making yourself look nuts now. Can’t believe you are going to this extent to try to find me on the internet. You must be SO jealous!

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 8:20 am

@Know It All: Look – another stalker trying to find me on Facebook too. Internet stalking! Just so you ALL know, I’m contacting the folks here and sending them this page about all this internet stalking material. See ya wackos!

@don:

quick; go take your meds; you’re cracking under the strain

@SKEWER MISTRESS @ 02/16/2012 at 9:14 am

you are the most vile, obnoxious, arrogant, deluded, deceptive, obsessive, rude creature I have ever come across; you and your umpteen different persona; that’s called schizophrenia! Get the help you need so badly before you implode!! No normal person behaves the way you do; irrespective of your ‘crusade’!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All