Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman carries her adorable daughter Faith outside of the airport on Tuesday (February 14) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress and her little one were joined by big sister Sunday and papa Keith Urban for their family flight!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

The family arrived Down Under so Keith could tape Australia’s version of The Voice! Keith is serving as one of the coaches this season for the hit reality show.

Last week, Nicole and Faith had a girls afternoon as they went to a Gymboree class together.

nicole kidman lands sydney 01
nicole kidman lands sydney 02
nicole kidman lands sydney 03
nicole kidman lands sydney 04
nicole kidman lands sydney 05

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
we know you @ 02/16/2012 at 11:22 am

@nomorefan; I’ve seen your picture and believe me, I’m not jealous. You were the one who told everybody about the time you were drinking and carrying on into the wee hours with Okie. It came from your mouth/fingers. So if it’s suddenly not true then I guess that makes you the liar.

No, you are wrong and spreading fabricated lies. I haven’t told a soul there was booze involved. Those involved know there was no booze involved. That’s something you wackos made up in your heads. No booze. You’ve seen the stolen pictures and know there wasn’t any booze. Just having great conversation while watching the cruise.

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 11:53 am

You can’t really claim internet stalking when you’re the person giving out your twitter and facebook addys. Just sayin’. But nice try with the victim bit. (hint: not all skeptics like you)

we know you @ 02/16/2012 at 12:00 pm

Well, yeah you did tell people you were drinking with Okie late into the night. Quite a few people in fact. But hey, if you want to say you did those things with a clear head now, I guess you have to live with the embarrassment.

@we know you: Another thing – I got to see how “wife/mother/ladylike” Monkeys were that night when Oakie pulled out from his jean pockets little pieces of paper containing cell phone numbers and hotel room numbers. Fans did that to him during the course of the night. He was truly embarrassed and threw them away! Yea, those Monkeys – what a classy group of women – {CHOKE}!

@Been There: I have NEVER given out either information because I don’t have them. So yes, it is internet stalking when those aren’t my accounts. STALKERS & LIARS. I gave out my Twitter address and Facebook addresses? Geezus – how pathetic are you? Please tell me who I gave them too? Just keep digging yourselves deeper, internet stalkers.

@we know you: Liar! Stalker! No, I NEVER told anyone that we were drinking because it didn’t take place. Liar! Stalker!

@we know you: Also, did you hear that story from the same person who said I also partied with the band that night too? So many lies that ya’ll can’t keep them straight.

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 1:21 pm

Nobody has to stalk you. You’re either here or on E everyday. Even if we tried to avoid you, we couldn’t. You’re right there telling the world about your daughter in Europe, your son going to Hong Kong, what your dj’s say, what your husband says, what your neighbors say, blah, blah, blah. You can’t dish out your whole life on the Internet and then scream stalkers. Seriously, if you want to find a hole to bury yourself in, we won’t stop you. But when you willingly give out info to people, including what you did with Okie, then you’ve only got yourself to blame if people talk about it.

katiepotatie @ 02/16/2012 at 1:31 pm

Well, SOMEBODY seems to know a lot about what this Okie dude pulls out of his pants. Haha.

WHAT HAS ANY OF THIS C*RAP GOT TO DO WITH THE URBANS TAKING A FLIGHT? GEEZ; ARE YOU TEENAGERS, OR WHAT?!

@GerladG nice try nmf

Oh, of course we aren’t teenagers, nomorefan, I mean “Gerald G”. That’s the point, isn’t it? ( we know you said “it came from your fingers/mouth” , nomorefan said “(CHOKE)”, holly says “there’s a joke in there somewhere” ) Bahaha.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:04 pm

@Been There: Why do you keep saying I did something with Oakie? You have no idea who was there. You have no knowledge of anything that went on – just dirty little lies that have been spread like weeds by you. I’m still cracking up that I share my Twitter and Facebook accounts with skeptics! That’s the biggest lie right there. The stalking is unbelievable – I’m surprised you didn’t send a squad over to Europe and hunt down my daughter too. Look at the notes you keep on me. A chunk of memory on your computer must be devoted to me alone. Ya’ll are just a bunch of liars & stalkers.

yeah right @ 02/16/2012 at 2:08 pm

@nomorefan: The question is would neverland be proud or offended that you are lying about fb? BAHAHAHA!

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:17 pm

@yeah right: You guys are so messed up that you don’t know who is who. I can’t imagine the time spent on guessing who is who on E. Hate to tell you that I have no idea who neverland is because she isn’t who you THINK she is. Don’t know her real name – never met her – nothing. I’ll have to share this with neverland on E and make fun of you guys! Again, your credibility is worthless.

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 2:22 pm

@nomorefan – You said you did something with Okie, not me. You told many people on different boards. You can say we’re the liars all you want but it just proves who the liar really is. Either you did or you didn’t. Either way, you’re the liar. And it takes someone with a giant ego to think anyone would want to stalk your crazy a ss. Like I said, we can’t help it if you’re always on boards talking about yourself. Seriously, no one is impressed and the more you talk, change your stories, make up stories and then play the victim, the more stupid you look. You wanted to be a big shot so now reap the rewards of the spotlight, honey.

yeah right @ 02/16/2012 at 2:22 pm

LMAO! You are the biggest manure spreader I’ve ever seen.

nomorefan go take a long walk off of a short Pier7. Make sure to bring your lies with you. No one believes what you say.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:29 pm

@Been There: Dear Liar & Stalker, I never said I did anything with Oakie. Is sitting in a chair at a table – naughty, dirty or filthy? Heck, I wasn’t even sitting next to him. Man, it must have been a big orgy on Peachtree that night! But I know those classless Monkeys were really trying to get in his pants. Can you imagine giving a strange man your hotel room number? Classy, right?

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 2:32 pm

@yeah right – Oh, she’s who we think she is alright. Like I said, not all skeptics are friends. And some skeptics are still friends with fans. The funniest part is how some people haven’t figured that out yet.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:33 pm

@taco: Prime example of a stalker. How many screen names are you tracking from all social networks? I believe that you are a stalker. You guys are mentall dangerous.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:38 pm

@Been There: So if you are still friends with some skeptics, that would make you a trader to any of my skeptic friends. IF you are still friends with MY skeptic friends, why haven’t you come up with any current stuff about me – other than what I say on E? No new pictures. No new stories – nothing. Everything is oh so five years ago. And it was you that said I don’t have any more skeptic friends and I have been kicked off all the boards. WRONG!

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 2:39 pm

@nomorefan – Whatever. I’ve seen messages FROM YOU that say exactly what you did. I guess you were lying then which doesn’t surprise me. Of course you could be lying now too which also doesn’t surprise me. Either way, you’re a liar. But if you’re so worried about people stalking you, why don’t you do us all a favor and go away. Believe me, no one will go looking for you.

yeah right @ 02/16/2012 at 2:40 pm

@Been There: Exactly. astilbe’s gone neverland shows up and is 1 of 2 posters on the JW thread. There aren’t any randoms posting. Mimosa wouldn’t allow it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All