Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman carries her adorable daughter Faith outside of the airport on Tuesday (February 14) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress and her little one were joined by big sister Sunday and papa Keith Urban for their family flight!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

The family arrived Down Under so Keith could tape Australia’s version of The Voice! Keith is serving as one of the coaches this season for the hit reality show.

Last week, Nicole and Faith had a girls afternoon as they went to a Gymboree class together.

nicole kidman lands sydney 01
nicole kidman lands sydney 02
nicole kidman lands sydney 03
nicole kidman lands sydney 04
nicole kidman lands sydney 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
yeah right @ 02/16/2012 at 2:41 pm

nomorefan lies about lying. What’s new?

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:43 pm

@Been There: Yea, sure ya did – you’ve seen nothing of the sort from me! You’ve been played! Like nothing can be typed and taken for an original on a message board. Pot calling the kettle black – you guys are very disturbing.

yeah right @ 02/16/2012 at 2:44 pm

@nomorefan @GeraldG BTW no one said you were “friends” on Facebook. But I guess neverland doesn’t mind denying conversations on her own page. BAHAHAHAHA!

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 2:45 pm

@nomorefan – Why haven’t I come up with any current stuff about you? Because I don’t give a rat’s a ss about you, that’s why. Now go away, liar. You’re going to have a stroke. I’ve seen you.

yeah right @ 02/16/2012 at 2:47 pm

She’s been pwned and now she’s trying to play defense on E.

Good luck with that, liar.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:47 pm

@yeah right: The whole foundation of Facebook is friends – why else would neverland be offended that I am denying Facebook?

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:51 pm

@Been There: If you don’t give a rat’s **** about me, quit talking about me, telling lies about me and stalking me on the internet. Isn’t that what you tell the skeptics all the time? If you don’t give a rat’s **** about me, why are you here trying to attack me? If you don’t give a rat’s **** about me, why are compiling any bit of info about me? You’ve got nothing new about me because you know nothing!

we know you @ 02/16/2012 at 2:53 pm

Oh, I get it. Somebody hacked into nomorefan’s email acct and typed a message about her after hours drinkie fests with Okie (to try and get info about Keith from him, or so said the message) and sent it to her skeptic friends and then kept replying using nomorefans’s email acct. Ohhhhh, that makes sense, nomorefan. You’re right. Somebody was played.

5-1-5-0
Somebody call the po-po
nomorefan, astilbe
Oh the crap they spill at E

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 2:59 pm

I don’t see one lie being told about you. Looks like you’re doing the lying and the stalking. I was already here. Go away. Nobody cares what you say or do. Nobody believes anything you say. You’re a lonely old woman who is in desperate need of attention.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 2:59 pm

@we know you: chilipepper – caught ya. I never typed one word that anything happened. If you guys are going to use a computer, learn how you can manipulate things very easy when posting. I’m all good because I know the truth . . . so do the six people that were with me . . . unlike you.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 3:03 pm

@Been There: Stalking? Sitting at a table on a terrace on a public street with about 50 strangers is stalking?

@nomorefan: This coming from someone who says they don’t know how to post smiiies on e. Sure ya don’t. Liar.

we know you @ 02/16/2012 at 3:05 pm

@nomorefan – Chilipepper? That’s a new one. Sorry chump but you didn’t catch a thing. But thanks for letting us know how you try to manipulate things when you post. Like we didn’t already know that. Keep talking cause the more you talk, the deeper the hole.

@nomorefan: You’ve also told stories you were inside a building. Which one was it or was there more than one attempt with the Oakster? (giggles)))) (giggles))))

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 3:09 pm

@taco: Wow, that’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel to post some dirt on me. But at the time, no, I didn’t know how to do smileys on E. Is it required that you need to post smileys? Oh that’s right, I’m not on Monkeyville anymore.

Computer novice one day, expert manipulator the next. Just sayin.

This has been fun but I’ve had my daily dose of being lied to. See ya.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 3:15 pm

@taco: Inside a building? Fox Theater with 5,000 other fans, my hotel, Gordon Biersch’s, The Spotted Dog . . . does CVS count? Nope, never inside a building with Oakie whatsoever! Does being in the same building with him count during the show . . . with 5,000 other people? Again, all fabricated lies by bunnies who really wish they were on this trip.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 3:19 pm

@nomorefan: Don’t let the door hit you in the a$$ – too bad you believe third party lies and ate them up hook, line and sinker! Cause it is funnier than h#ll reading this all and knowing the truth of ATL!

Wow, all those shots of the happy Urban family must have triggered some deep denial. Have a quarterpound cheeseburger. Top it with bacon.

Nomorefan is talking to herself again.

Know It All @ 02/16/2012 at 3:28 pm

@holly: She’s forgetting the PM’s and emails sent out by her own self from her own accounts claiming what she heard or saw. I wonder if Keith still plays chess? BAHAHAHAHA!

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 3:40 pm

@Know It All: Yea, he does play chess, but not very well at all.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 3:46 pm

I noticed JJ’s Twitter stuff at the top of the screen. Have you checked to see if Susie Q follows Jared as well? I’m still laughing that I gave a Twitter & Facebook account that isn’t mine to my skeptic friends. Oh the lies!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All