Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: Family Flight!

Nicole Kidman carries her adorable daughter Faith outside of the airport on Tuesday (February 14) in Sydney, Australia.

The 44-year-old Aussie actress and her little one were joined by big sister Sunday and papa Keith Urban for their family flight!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nicole Kidman

The family arrived Down Under so Keith could tape Australia’s version of The Voice! Keith is serving as one of the coaches this season for the hit reality show.

Last week, Nicole and Faith had a girls afternoon as they went to a Gymboree class together.

nicole kidman lands sydney 01
nicole kidman lands sydney 02
nicole kidman lands sydney 03
nicole kidman lands sydney 04
nicole kidman lands sydney 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
Skeptics are stupid @ 02/16/2012 at 3:47 pm

@nomorefan: It’s not a talent to quote old interviews from about 10 years ago. Did Leery teach you that trick? Which is it? Chess? Pool? Bowling?????

Someone went on a mental bender this morning.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/16/2012 at 3:49 pm

@nomorefan: So why frantically post denials over a Facebook page that you say isn’t yours? Pathetic.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/16/2012 at 3:52 pm

@nomorefan: And why delete Youtube and Twitter accounts after you’ve been found out? The truth always gets out in the end.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 4:02 pm

@Skeptics are stupid: Yea, I am denying it because you know nothing and you post just proved that. I’m just calling you all out on the lies and the stalking. I deleted my youtube account? You stalked that account as well? WOW! Well, sorry you are wrong AGAIN, but I have never deleted my youtube account. It is still there. Wait a second, now my Twitter account is deleted too? Nobody told me that I deleted that account. You guys are confusing me – one moment I have a Twitter account, and the next moment I don’t. So if I deleted that Twitter account, what is my Twitter account now? Oh that poor Susie Q – I can only imagine the mean tweets she got from you obsessed people You guys are so twisted. Sorry, you are stupid.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/16/2012 at 4:10 pm

Google sluehog and youtube. DELETED.

Liar.

Google Susie Q and Twitter and someone else took that account name after you got rid of it because you were follwing. E, JJ, Ashton Kutcher etc etc

Liar.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/16/2012 at 4:14 pm

oh yeah, none of us tweeted or contacted that new Twitter account. So you can once again stop trying to play the innocent.

Skeptics are stupid @ 02/16/2012 at 4:14 pm

Goodbye liar.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 4:19 pm

@Skeptics are stupid:

“Google sluehog and youtube. DELETED.

Liar.

Liar.”

This is the best example of internet stalking I have seen. This is really getting scary. You Google everything there is to know about me? Your family should be very concerned about you.

No, I never deleted my youtube account. I should know, right? Why are you looking for it anyway? Susie Q followed Ashton? See, that’s where she and I don’t have anything in common because I am not an Ashton fan – complete opposite actually – especially since their marriage came out as a fraud with all his cheating.

Do you know my bra size too?

Really scary how far you have taken your internet stalking.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 4:22 pm

@Skeptics are stupid: Does that mean you’ll never post on here again or just come back in 24 seconds with another name?

we know you @ 02/16/2012 at 4:45 pm

@nomorefan: You’re an idiot. The more you talk, the more evident that is. You’re a pathetic excuse for a human and it’s no wonder your kids want to be as far away from you as possible. Your parents must be real winners to have raise someone like you. You’ve been stalking Keith Urban since 2004 and you’re right. It IS really scary how far you’ve taken it. I bet you don’t even know who you are anymore. Every thing that comes out of your mouth is a lie. All your famous stories about alcohol lists and chess games and being with Okie. All lies. You are so miserable in your pathetic fake life that you’ve spent every single day for the last 8 years on the internet pretending to BE someone. You’re nobody. You’ve proved it today with your continual lies, confessions about manipulating posts and changing stories from one second to the next and then pretending to be a victim in a situation YOU created.

No amount of Sassy in your big girl pants is good enough to pull off all your lies Susie Q.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 5:16 pm

@we know you: You’re an idiot. The more you talk, the more evident that is. You’re a pathetic excuse for a human. At least my kid wants to make a change in this world while getting three degrees at the same time. Did you graduate from sixth grade? Your parents must be real winners to have raise someone like you. You’ve been stalking me since 2006 and you’re right. It IS really scary how far you’ve taken it. I bet you don’t even know who you are anymore. Every thing that comes out of your mouth is a lie. All your lies of me having a Twitter account, not having a Twitter account, having a youtube account, not having a youtube account, being on Facebook, getting drunk with the band and/or Oakie, doing dirty things with them all, being inside a building (whatever the h#ll that means), etc. All lies. You are so miserable in your pathetic no life that you’ve spent every single day for the last 6 years on the internet stalking strangers. You’re nobody. You’ve proved it today with your continual lies and proof of internet stalking.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 5:19 pm

@duh: Nice name change – you took longer than I expected. Go figure.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 5:29 pm

And this is the BIGGEST lie of all from you wackos! I’m STILL waiting for Ansel Davis to show up at my front door. I finally had to put the cookies I made for him in the freezer. Not even a letter from him, but boy, I was threatened with legal action by you wackos. I’ve been waiting for three years. Can I throw away the cookies?

Can you ever stop lying? You know the lists artists’ security teams have of fans that need to be kept at a distance? The skeptics are on it. Deal with it. Ronnie, Keith, Carrie, they all live in gated communities for a reason.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 5:56 pm

@duh: Oh trust me, I know there is a list and faces are memorized, but unfortunately for you, I’m on the good fans’ list! Hmm, you know all the celebrities that live in gated communities – another reason for concern. Who researches that and why?

You’re an idiot. We’re all wrong about you so that’s why you continue to try to defend yourself with more lies? T and M aren’t backing you up here where the truth can be spoken. Too darn funny.

Don’t bother, people. Nomorefan always has to have the last word because in that fat head of hers, she thinks it means she won. Fact is it’s a measure of deep insecurity. It’s a false power trip; nobody responds so she’s right…in her own head, of course. In realtity, she looks like an a ss and a guilty one at that. Same with the lying. It’s all based on self-esteem or lack-there-of. Her constant lies and the fact that she could ‘manipulate’ people made her feel powerful. That’s why she needs a bunch of usernames. They all agree with her. The truth is she’s a bored 50 year old housewife from Minnesota who probably feels very powerless in escaping her sad life. She knows nobody important, has no inside information and never did.

@nomorefan: It doesn’t matter how many degrees from the University of Phoenix your kids get, children learn behavior from their parents and yours are going to need a complete overhaul to rid themselves of the bad gas you filled ‘em with, Orca.
Personally, I think the world would be a better place without liars, gay bashers and bullies. Why don’t you show your kids your internet comments and give them a taste of what you’ve been doing for the last 8 years. Maybe they can change you.

nomorefan @ 02/16/2012 at 8:28 pm

@holly: Too bad all of your kids are trying to get their GEDs while mine is attending a tough, hard-to-get-into, research university! But if you do have kids and are a great mom, what would you be doing stalking me on the internet for hours and hours everyday? Oh she’d give your an earful if she read the lies you have said on here about me. Actually, she could probably analyze and diagnose you in less than ten seconds in three different languages. If you do have kids, did they finish college in three years? Now make sure you update your files on me so that I don’t lie about this in the future.

Been There @ 02/16/2012 at 10:40 pm

See, what’d I tell ya? Nobody has to stalk you, Susie Q. You tell everybody about yourself and everybody in your pathetic life. If you don’t want to be talked about, quit handing out information. Not that I believe for a second that any kid you raised would even know how to spell college. More lies.

Okay… after reading the last few comments here.. I’m determined to X out and cook, clean, ANYTHING except this crap. Listen…. of course there are deranged fans… nature of the business…. all celebs have them. Arguing on msg boards does nothing productive. I know how easy it is to get sucked in to comment, but you will most likely regret the wasted time. Let her go.

@me2
So go clean. Who’s stopping you? Don’t read it if it bothers you but people can comment on whatever they want so stop telling people what to do.

silly sandra @ 02/17/2012 at 1:09 pm

While I couldn’t read all this of this stupid mess,, I get the drift.

Ladies you are dealing with a junkie…. Junk in and junk out, way of life.

Ignore the fool , ignore the junk spewed by this negative junkie…
That person has already made a complete fool of themselve for YEARS. .

So enjoy the Urban family success and let the junkie comments go. We get that it is a sad waste of life, but we are sick of haters and all they try to do .

SO LETS CELEBRATE LIFE AND HAPPINESS AND JUST HIT THE THUMBS DOWN BUTTON and move on..

@nomorefan: “Hmm, you know all the celebrities that live in gated communities – another reason for concern. Who researches that and why?”

I know because we live in the same town. I’m sorry Keith Urban was never asinine enough as John Rich to place a sign and blaring lights out of his home to let everybody and their mother know where he lives and how hideous Mt Richmore really is.

Your entitlement to celebrities lives is downright scary.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All