Jennifer Aniston & Paul Rudd Cover 'GQ' March 2012

Jennifer Aniston & Paul Rudd Cover 'GQ' March 2012

Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd make kissy faces on the cover of GQ‘s March 2012 issue, hitting newsstands February 21.

Here’s what the Wanderlust co-stars Jen, 43, who shot the pics in her bra, and Paul, 42, had to share with the mag:

Jennifer, on pregnancy rumors: “I’m not having triplets. Not having twins. Nor am I having one baby. [lifts up sweater and gestures to belly; it appears flat] I did not elope… You heard it here. I’m not knocked up now.”

Paul, on relationships: “I think most marriages, mine included, you’re constantly tending the garden, constantly working at it.”

Jennifer, on relationships: “It’s a growing, literally living thing. There’s going to be growing pains, there’s going to be awkward moments—your lanky phase, your pimpled phase. But if the road starts to [diverge] and one person is growing this way and the other is growing that way… Sometimes that can happen and you can stay together, and sometimes you can’t.”

Jennifer, on being in her 40s: “Forty’s great! Oh, my God, my thirties blew! Forties are great.”

For more from Jennifer and Paul, visit GQ.com!

jennifer aniston paul rudd gq 01
jennifer aniston paul rudd gq 02
jennifer aniston paul rudd gq 03

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

I wish I had her body… and I’m only 23! Jenn rocks!

You too could have her body with all the money and time she puts into it. Stop acting like she doesn’t work at it. It’s her livelihood because that is all anyone talks about…her body…damn sure ain’t get acting career.

Weber from Brazil @ 02/14/2012 at 7:27 am

Ok, she’s got a great body
but I feel ashamed of her
she’s over 40 and acts like a 20 years-old gurlll
it’s time to cover up yourself, start a family and grow up Jen.

disgusted @ 02/14/2012 at 7:28 am

My god this ageing broad talks like she’s hanging with the gang………wow, no elegance at all. ‘My thirties blew” ‘I’m not knocked up.’ Has to try the ‘sexx’ thing to keep herself relevant. How’s that go………..lotta money no class………..and in this case no heart or talent.

lexy hates bilson @ 02/14/2012 at 7:33 am

I love her!!! This movie looks funny!!

JenniPOOP ANALstain @ 02/14/2012 at 7:36 am

Yep you got that right

JenniPOOP ANALstain @ 02/14/2012 at 7:36 am

@Juliana:
You must fat and hagged out. Sorry

Weber from Brazil how about you go back to the cave.She’s rich, famous, beautiful, loved by all and you have all this? I do not think

HOllywood @ 02/14/2012 at 7:43 am

She’s very pretty for her age. But as many beautiful women she has problems with men.

Another jen movie another co star to sex up with, getting old

*FILTY_ANISTON_WHORE_PANTIES* @ 02/14/2012 at 7:46 am

Aniston biggest ***** ever
JA toxic waste
use gas mask
use thickest rubber
biohazzard
filth
all disease

*FILTY_ANISTON_WHORE_PANTIES* @ 02/14/2012 at 7:47 am

Just the old desperate hag talk
lol
barren again

@JenniPOOP ANALstain:
Why don’t you hide this comment, JJ. Or you do that only to negative comments about St.St. Brad and Angelina?

Tr@nnylicious diva!

And where is her neck? O_o

Happy valentine’s day!!! I found a great dating bisexual site DATEBI*C’O'M. It is a serious& safe dating site for the bisexual and bi-curious individuals to meet in a friendly and comfortable environment. It hopes that all members can make new friends and establish romantic relationships. I have to say DATEBI*COM the best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or mature women as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!:D

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 02/14/2012 at 7:55 am

ANOTHER ONE! AND TO PROMOTE THIS ONE SHE WILL HAVE HER PEOPLE STATING THAT SHE IS ENGAGE TO HIM AND HE WILL HAVE TO RUN AWAY AGAIN

shame…no class….poor girl !

White Swan @ 02/14/2012 at 7:57 am

A great body is nothing when it comes with a vapid brain

Laurenjen @ 02/14/2012 at 7:59 am

If a great body is all it takes all these men wouldn’t have ran away from it as soon as it opens its mouth…………..THAT’S WHY SHE HAVE TO BUY ONE>

A W#ORE IS A W#ORE, IS A W#ORE!!!!

Yeah, “White” Swan, try to make 30 million a year “with a vapid brain”!

devil's advocate @ 02/14/2012 at 8:09 am

re: juliana @ #10

So Jennifer is “loved by all.”

And the earth is flat and water runs uphill.

PITNOLIKE @ 02/14/2012 at 8:11 am

A BRAIN ALL THE OLD HAG ***** DO IS TAKE OFF HER CLOTH AND BE HERSELF A 45 YEAR OLD WHO REFUSES TO GROW UP

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All