Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult: Valentine's Day Walk!

Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult: Valentine's Day Walk!

Jennifer Lawrence and her boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, go for a walk together on Tuesday (February 14) in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old actress, who will hit the big screen soon in The Hunger Games, stayed close to her sweetheart.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Lawrence

Hunger Games director Gary Ross recently sang Jennifer‘s praises.

“She is so good, it’s silly. Seriously, I just want to write her parents a thank-you letter for creating Jennifer Lawrence,” he told MTV. “Once a generation, you find this kind of talent.”

jennifer lawrence nicholas hoult out valentines day 01
jennifer lawrence nicholas hoult out valentines day 02
jennifer lawrence nicholas hoult out valentines day 03
jennifer lawrence nicholas hoult out valentines day 04
jennifer lawrence nicholas hoult out valentines day 05

Credit: Gaz Shirley; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult

Oh, YEAH!!! My favorite couple!!!

love the fact tht they have nt denied it or said they r dating..i love when people r private and dont shove their relationship in peoples faces..they r cute nd cant wait to see THG…Jennifer is such a great actress

no offense to him, but she needs to get with josh hutcherson :)

I’m sorry but she really is just so unattractive.

they make a cute couple … i was rather surprised that Nick Hoult is straight … he is an awesome actor. I am curious to see Hunger Games.

l0nely-girl @ 02/14/2012 at 8:55 pm

Nicholas! <3

@M:

Why? She’s clearly happy with the person she’s with, so just because they play lovers in a film that means it must translate in real life too? That’s ridiculous. Their cute, young, talented, and seem rather lowkey so let them be.

omg I love them both so much

@M: because they made a movie together jennifer is NOT katniss, nick and jen are so cute

@Gilmore: PREACH WOMAN, PREACH.

omg i didnt even know they were dating!! Love her and love him!! AHH im so happy

WAlterBisho[ @ 02/14/2012 at 10:25 pm

she kinda looks different without make up – may be it’s her hair color.I hardly recognized her, I am used to seeing her blonde

ck_always @ 02/15/2012 at 2:15 am

People are crazy, she is fine as hell! Not to mention a huge dork, even hotter. Step aside ladies, this one is mine.

staygolden @ 02/15/2012 at 2:20 am

they are STILL together?? YES!!!!!!!!! i love that and wish the two nothing but happiness. i hope there are mor x-men first class movies i loved them in it and i love skins and hunger games. Bothe two incredible and talented people im sooo happy

staygolden @ 02/15/2012 at 2:21 am

i should proof read before i submit comments

Oh I haven’t seen them together since they announced their relationship so seeing these images makes me squeal with excitement. Deffs my fave couple both talented and gorgeous

yay, they’re so cute together!
<3 nicholas in skins

Such a gorgeous couple. I’m rather jealous of their youth and beauty….

love them !!! two smart, talented people

I didn’t even know these two were dating! Katniss Everdeen and Tony Stonem make a really cute couple :)

living in a box @ 02/15/2012 at 10:51 am

i’m officially jealous with these two couple!!!!

pff, that Gary Ross guy clearly wants to get with Jennifer. I love her but she still has to prove herslef as an actress, being good in one or two movies doesn’t mean you’re Meryl Streep.

LOVE this couple! Tony. <333!

I just can’t get over this couple. They look adorable together, and I just love the fact that they’re not making any big deal out of the whole thing. Plus, they both seem like such lovable and down-to-earth people! n___n

Can’t wait for The Hunger Games, btw. And for whatever Nick’s next project is. I want more of him. He needs to do a job as good as he did in Skins. It was perfect!