Jeremy Renner: 'Bourne Legacy' Trailer & Poster!

Jeremy Renner: 'Bourne Legacy' Trailer & Poster!

Check out the brand new trailer and poster for Jeremy Renner‘s upcoming flick, The Bourne Legacy.

The 41-year-old actor plays a new hero whose life or death stakes have been triggered by the events of the first three films of the Bourne franchise.

The Bourne Legacy is written and directed by the narrative architect behind the series, Tony Gilroy.

Jeremy is joined in the star-studded cast by Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Stacy Keach, and Oscar Isaac.

Franchise veterans Albert Finney, Joan Allen, David Strathairn, and Scott Glenn reprise their roles in the new installment.

Make sure to check out The Bourne Legacy when it hits theaters August 3!

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

I love this website but this trailer hit the web 6 days ago. I guess better late than never. Can’t wait for this movie!

charlotte @ 02/14/2012 at 8:38 pm

He is so damn-d HOTTTTTTT

Sorry… no Jason Bourne/Matt Damon, no Bourne movie!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 02/14/2012 at 9:20 pm

Yeaaaa… Bourne will always hold a special place in my heart so as much as I like Renner he’ll never be better than Bourne, even if they make him more ass kicking.

The trailer looks OK..but without Matt..not too sure if i will see it..But i do love Ed Norton..

@Belle: http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/132765/bourne_legacy_without_matt_damon. I’m sure Jeremy Renner is good, but it’s just too much for them to ask Bourne fans to like it when Matt is basically being replaced.

AmICynical? @ 02/14/2012 at 9:33 pm

Edward Norton! We simply do not see enough of him. Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am DEAD. he’s so damn sexy.

Love Jeremy. Way sexier than Matt.

yes!! so excited to see jeremy in this!!

I’ve never seen the previous Bourne movies, but I’m definately going to see this one! Jeremy Renner is one bad ass sexy dude! ;)

Sick and Tired @ 02/15/2012 at 3:27 am

Can’t wait for this movie. The trailer is kickass good. I love me some Renner.

siennagold @ 02/15/2012 at 3:48 am

Jeremy Renner is NOT replacing Matt Damon. Jeremy plays a new character, a spy named Aaron Cross. Hence, the title of the film – Bourne LEGACY. I hope to see Jason Bourne AND Aaron Cross in one Bourne sequel in the future!

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]:

Maybe you should wait til you see something before you form an opinion. You never know you just might be blown away. ;)

I will see it for Jeremy Renner and Edward Norton – two incredible actors.

Renner is good! but I miss Matt Damon