Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Paris Premiere!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' Paris Premiere!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrive at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey on Thursday (February 16) in Paris, France.

The 36-year-old actress stepped out in a Ralph & Russo dress with Lorraine Schwartz earrings and Jimmy Choo shoes, while Brad, 48, suited up in Gucci.

“I wanted people across the world to watch this movie and say, ‘That is a family like mine, that is a mother like me.’ So when they see a headline that says a bomb went off in Aleppo [in Syria] they think of the characters in this film and they think they are related to them and they maybe feel that much more invested,” Angelina recently told the Associated Press about the drama.

“This film has taught me to love film again because I see what film can do … and I am re-inspired because I was not feeling very inspired as an actress. I was feeling very disheartened,” she added.

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Blood and Honey Paris premiere…

angelina jolie brad pitt blood honey paris premiere 01

From Paris @ 02/16/2012 at 4:21 pm

WOOW so beautiful

Richard P @ 02/16/2012 at 4:24 pm

Gorgeous ,sexy and elegant

I love her

Go Angie

These two are so in love and gorgeous.

Absolutely beautiful woman and beautiful dress. Brad is so proud of his lady. Now, can’t wait to see what she wears on Oscars night.

I do not understand the dress but she looks beautiful in it ; )

Wow, what a beautiful and glamorous couple they are. Angie’s dress is ultra chic, the look amazing.

and her children are where? being shuttled around or home with their caregivers? oh what great parents they are- not.

Wow, I love her dress.

Curious George @ 02/16/2012 at 4:29 pm

Very different look.. I don’t recall her wearing anything like this before. She looks beautiful and I like this dress. Very glam for Paris.. and all that fashion week stuff..

Fans, JJB has bigger pictures, can see more details on dress, just beautiful.

Lovely -Old Hollywood Glamour Jjb yuku Angie and Brad+6 has a TV interview from Paris on page 166 posted by LaraD. Angie mentions the kids are with them in Paris. I gotta go. Ignore the trolls

I’m loving her style nowadays. Simply elegant and gorgeous

@Joni: Where are your kids when you are at work ? They are probably away from their kids 3-4 hours today. I’m away from my kids 9 hrs today. Last week I was gone for 3 days on a business trip .I guess I’m a horrible mother, right. I love the dress . It looks like a dress that would be worn in The Tourist.

come on people @ 02/16/2012 at 4:40 pm

that thing on the shoulder has to go

Imao what a horrible dress

Don’t get me wrong fellas, Angelina has the most stunning face in the whole entire world but she dresses like a grandma!

Amazing couple. Like how Angelina is changing things up. She always does the unexpected. Love it! Like at the Golden Globes, she was amazing, an orchid amid the roses.

Passing Through @ 02/16/2012 at 4:57 pm

I’m not feeling that big ass rose on her shoulder. It over-powers her and the dress. I keep saying Angie is so beautiful she doesn’t need all the accessories and fripperies other women do and this dress is a great example of that. She still looks beautiful…but the rose is unnecessary.

Passing Through @ 02/16/2012 at 4:57 pm

# 210 Rose @ 02/16/2012 at 2:45 pm
Porgie and Brad have been bantering back and forth since they did the first Oceans movie together in 2000. Prior to that they’d never met – even though they were both friends with Julia Roberts. Brad was a lot more irreverent in those days and AFAIK the practical jokes started during that time, too, because they were both known to play jokes on their co-stars before they met. It started small and over the years elevated to the joke Brad described on ITAS. I think the reason Porgie was uncomfortable with the “We’ll get married with George can marry his boyfriend…” joke because it hit too close to home. Gay rumors have dogged Porgie for a long time and a lot of people think all of his hos are merely a cover-up. He can’t shake that rumor and Brad’s joke didn’t help matters because there are still a lot of Oscar voters who think a man of 50 who refuses to marry or have children must really be gay. See: Richard Chamberlain. And we all know Porgie wants those Oscar voters on his side.

New style for Angie…..hurray! Wonder what she wears on Oscar night? Her man looks so proud of her Lady :)

Passing Through @ 02/16/2012 at 4:58 pm

# 218 always Brad @ 02/16/2012 at 3:41 pm
Dang…this reminds me of something I meant to say in my reply to Rose – I think a lot of Porgie’s hidden animonsity toward Brad cames as a result of losing the role of JD in T&L role to Brad. Porgie’s never gotten over that. I think in his mind he believes that if he’d gotten the role it would have been HIS break-out role and he’d have been a movie star 7 years before he finally got his shot at the big time. Because he lost the role of JD he went back to doing episodic TV and bounced from show to show until he finally had a hit with E.R. Meanwhile Brad was becoming an icon. Now he’s THE Brad Pitt and Porgie just every day, ordinary George Clooney and nobody is breaking their neck to get a look at him when he goes out and nobody stops and does a double-take when they hear his name – and worst of all, nobody can name an iconic movie role he’s had. I sure as hell can’t…and don’t count Batman because that shite tanked like a Ticky t u r d….

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All