Jennifer Aniston: 'Switch' with Dennis Quaid?

Jennifer Aniston: 'Switch' with Dennis Quaid?

Jennifer Aniston and Dennis Quaid are in talks to star in Switch, an adaptation of the Elmore Leonard novel.

Aniston is in talks to play Mickey Dawson, and Quaid to play her crooked real estate developer husband. She’s kidnapped and ransomed by two ex-cons (John Hawkes and Yaslin Bey) and when the lowlife husband sees this as a way to get rid of his wife and refuses to pay the ransom, the kidnappers embrace a new opportunity: teaming with a pissed off bombshell housewife to get all of her husband’s money,” Deadline notes.

No deal is finalized yet, but Deadline reports that things look good for Jen and Dennis.

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, Frederick M. Brown; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Dennis Quaid, Jennifer Aniston

Getty

AmberWaves @ 02/16/2012 at 10:53 am

They already made this movie with Bette Midler and Danny Devito.

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 10:53 am

They are so washed up!

Good for them, sounds good

Now haters your turn HAHAHAHA

Bombshell housewife?????????? Disappointing Dennis.

I am excited for Jen and Dennis!

Men love her.
Lezzzies that shave?
nope

Yay sounds good!

How annoying and unoriginal of Maniston to remake Ruthless People. Maniston isn’t Bette Midler, not even close. Why won’t this worthless wacktress retire? Her movies are bad and she can’t act. Ugh…

I want to junglenuzzleJen myself.

@AmberWaves:
LMAO… we said the same thing. Danny and Bette were fantastic in Ruthless People. Why does HW do this???

Well Manny and AmberWaves, since the NOVEL this film is based on predates Ruthless People, this is most certainly not a retelling of that film.

It sounds like Ruthless People

Sounds like all her other bad films. Wanderlust’s tracking is so poor, flop ahead.
Guess her fans will have to put their hopes for a big chinned baby on hold!
It won’t be happening anytime soon and then she will be too old in her late 40s. So no baby ever!

- HATE healthy pretty girls like Jen.
I like scheming needy women with body dysmorphia.

Flop. This time the male lead isn’t Stiller, Wilson, or Rudd – someone who’s name alone can carry a rom-com movie.

Another Dud @ 02/16/2012 at 11:40 am

I’d rather watch Angie’s new rapemovie.

sound great
good luck for jen

she will take OSCAR for this role

@AmberWaves:

Yup. At least Bette and Danny are two talented and funny people.

@mike:

Yes she will. Oscar Mayer weiner. She sucked one in HB. Guess Jen Jen loves Oscar Mayer weiners.

jentheho
please go away

good luck for jenny

GRANMA IS SO OLG AND UGLY @ 02/16/2012 at 12:13 pm

THIS GRANMA LOOKS SO OLD AND UGLY.
PLEASE COME BACK TO YOUR YOUNG PILOT.

Wh0relina faggs GTFO! Just go and watch that awful Anti-Semitis movie Wh0relina just tried to make…

Good for her, bad for him. Her movies are no good.

Bad casting if they pick Quaid. He hasn’t made a decent movie in years.

Besides, he just cheated on his wife…..AGAIN! http://besabella.com/2012/02/14/serena-williams-hitting-partner-sascha-bajin-gets-the-dennis-quaid-treatment/

Didn’t she already do this plot in the Bounty Hunter?

@mike:

I don’t think Jentheho will be going away any time soon. I would love if she does. This ho is making another bomb. So, you will be seeying Jentheho.

straight to rental. Jen really needs an agent to help her get good movie roles not tabloid mag covers.

Interesting @ 02/16/2012 at 1:43 pm

I think this has potential, especially for Dennis.

Tommy Boy @ 02/16/2012 at 1:54 pm

@Lisa:
When was the last time Wilson and Rudd, who’s name alone can carry a rom-com movie, carried a film with their name alone? Same thing with Vince Vaughn! Wilson, Rudd and Vaughn and often times Stiller need a name female star or a name male co-star for a film to be successful. Case in point: Along Came Polly, The Break Up and Marley and Me.

Tommy Boy @ 02/16/2012 at 1:58 pm

@toria:

No. Completely different. Her ex husband was a bounty hunter trying to bring her in after she skipped bail. She wasn’t kidnapped/

It does sound similar to the Bounty Hunter (insert “kidnapped” for “on the run” and presto!), but without the bounty and without Gerard Butler.

She certainly doesn’t get offered the best and quality roles does she.

@Interesting: yeah potential to fail

Bobjustbob @ 02/16/2012 at 3:30 pm

Another hohum movie from a hohum actress. Her career is inching closer and closer to making a Friends movie. She is forever Rachel.

Holy eff, Denis! What the h happened to your face?! Mate, don’t even try to call it aging!

So boring and predictable @ 02/16/2012 at 6:11 pm

Yes so boring and predictable!
I guest, thin lips Manni fans have to put the pregnancy rumors aside, for a few more decade?

GRANMA IS SO OLG AND UGLY @ 02/16/2012 at 6:55 pm

anistonWHORE IS A DIRTY HYPOCRITE.
anistonWHORE’S FANS ARE STUPID WHO*RES.
THAT’S IT.

I hope someone is having a laugh at our expense. No way is Aniston a “bombshell” and her acting is so limited it is excruciating. Tarantino and Leonard must be screaming over this rumor.

*FILTY_ANISTON_WHORE_PANTIES* @ 02/16/2012 at 7:16 pm

Aniston biggest ***** ever
JA toxic waste
use gas mask
use thickest rubber
biohazzard
filth
all disease

Leathery orange granie Manni @ 02/16/2012 at 8:27 pm

Manni and Dennis… Oh my gosh… My eyes … My eyes!!!

Sounds great, but who is going to play the bombshell housewife?

Wasn’t she just in a flop called “The Switch” about some guy switching her sperm?? So tacky..I think Hollywood is messing with Aniston for sh!ts and giggles.

where are the pictures from wanderlust premiere in los angeles today

Jen & Dennis I think I like that lots…

good see next movie

Thanks Ron for posting this link. http://besabella.com/2012/02/14/serena-williams-hitting-partner-sascha-bajin-gets-the-dennis-quaid-treatment/
A friend thought I was lying when I said I saw Quaid with some broad other than his wife checking into a hotel room in Vegas a couple of years ago. Knew I should have taken a picture with my camera phone and sold it to the tabloids.

She looks on 30-32 here.