Leighton Meester & Mia Wasikowska: Miu Miu Premiere!

Leighton Meester & Mia Wasikowska: Miu Miu Premiere!

Leighton Meester and Mia Wasikowska attend the premiere of Miu Miu‘s The Woman Dress on Tuesday (February 14) at Cleveland Place in NYC.

The movie is the third installment in a series of short films created by female filmmakers exploring women’s love affair with the Italian fashion house.

Mia wore a navy silk taffeta key-hole dress and heels both by Miu Miu, while Leighton stepped out in a deep-v dress, heels, and red spazzolato bag by Prada.

Also in attendance: Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan; Kate Mara and boyfriend Max Minghella; and designer Erin Fetherston with her beau, Cobra Starship‘s Gabe Saporta!

FYI: Leighton is wearing David Yurman jewelry.

leighton meester mia wasikowska miu miu 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Leighton is extremely cute

I agree, mike, very cute

Leighton is so beautiful!

Leighton=Butterface
Mia=talented but fug

Leighton is soo beautiful. I love the look!!!

Leighton had boobs job before ,then she took the silicon out ,now she has boobs job again?

Leighton was gorgeous! I loved it.

Leighton’s Grace Kelly of our generation

Leighton’s the new Audrey Hepburn

Leighton is very talented ,she will win an OSCAR in 10 years.

Leonardo Dicaprio @ 02/16/2012 at 3:46 am

Leighton is my dream girl

Johnney Depp @ 02/16/2012 at 3:47 am

Leighton looks like my wife ,I like her

Minka Kelly @ 02/16/2012 at 3:48 am

I am pretty jeaously Leightons prettier than me

Brad Pitt @ 02/16/2012 at 3:51 am

Leighton is prettier than Angelina Jolie ,though I love Angelina.

Taylor Momsen @ 02/16/2012 at 3:52 am

Leigh ,you have a better voice ,you surely will become a great singer one day

Blake Lively @ 02/16/2012 at 3:53 am

Leighton ‘s so much better than me,I am only a famewhore

Jessica Szorh @ 02/16/2012 at 3:54 am

Leighton ,you save Gossip Girl ,without you ,the show is nothing

im sure there’s only one person commenting these. oh well. pathetic. i dont like leightons dress sorry but what is her stylist doing?

Lol @ all the comments are from “celebrities”
sorry but is that one same person?

hey rooney mara worked with her sister’s boyfriend in the social network

Very good written article. It will be helpful to anyone who employess it, as well as me. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.

I would like to point out my passion for your kind-heartedness for men and women that should have assistance with that area. Your special commitment to passing the message across had become unbelievably beneficial and have continually allowed ladies much like me to attain their desired goals. This invaluable advice indicates much a person like me and additionally to my peers. Thank you; from all of us.

Hey there, You’ve done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All