Rooney Mara & Emma Stone: Calvin Klein Fashion Show!

Rooney Mara & Emma Stone: Calvin Klein Fashion Show!

Emma Stone and Rooney Mara sit front row at the Calvin Klein Collection Fall 2012 presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Thursday (February 16) in New York City.

Both actresses will be attending this year’s Academy Awards on Sunday, February 26, at Hollywood’s Kodak Theatre.

Emma, 23, will be one of the night’s presenters. Her film, The Help, is also nominated for Best Picture.

Rooney, meanwhile, is up for Best Actress for her role in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Glenn Close (Albert Nobbs), Viola Davis (The Help), Meryl Streep (The Iron Lady), and Michelle Williams (My Week With Marilyn) are also in the running.

10+ pictures inside of Emma Stone and Rooney Mara at the Calvin Klein Collection fashion show…

rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 01
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 02
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 03
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 04
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 05
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 06
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 07
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 08
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 09
rooney mara emma stone calvin klein show 10

Getty

I am a NEW unsigned artist, and I’m releasing my new single ‘SO READY’ for Free Download exclusively to my Facebook fans once I reach 10,000 “likes” (almost there)

please help me get to 10,000 “likes” on FACEBOOK by “liking” me here: http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHiltonOfficial + spreading the word

my new single was produced by Alessio Silvestro (Lady Gaga) and Marcus Suarez (Edwin McCain) and co-written by me and Nate Bosley (Selena Gomez, Sam Sparro) Its dancefloor gold!

The Irony Lady? Really?

No suprise Rooney was there, she was the inspiration for the whole show.

Rooney has great ears.

I love the both of them, but I kinda miss the old Rooney.

Rooney is sooooooo AWESOME !

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 5:14 pm

They are both class-less ******!

Interesting that celebrities hunch forward, while models pull back.

justsayin @ 02/16/2012 at 6:08 pm

Really sick of Rooney’s “aloofness” she self-titled herself. Wish she’d just be a regular person like Emma and look like she enjoys life lol

@justsayin: Um, she looks like she’s enjoying herself exactly as much as Emma does. What are you referring to exactly?

Mara looks stiff and uncomfortable posing.

living in a box @ 02/16/2012 at 9:29 pm

you don’t see this everyday, a funny attractive girl with a serious attractive girl.

Amanda W. @ 02/16/2012 at 9:59 pm

Why do the true comments get a thumbs down?

Firstly, mary’s comment had like 4 thumbs up not too long ago, then went down. Why is that? She actually WAS the inspiration, believe it or not.

And a.n.’s comment is true as well, if you bother to look at any picture besides the main one at the top.

@Amanda W.:

Haters always find time for pointless clicking. Anyway,it’s become obvious that bloggers are intentionally puting pics of Rooney not smiling on front page just so they can have people talking about it.

@Jenna: Yeah, probably true.

@Brandon Hilton: Nobody cares about your crappy song

colourcollar @ 02/17/2012 at 3:46 am

@Ivy League Student:

You are classless, dear “Ivy League Student”.

themissnayariveralover @ 02/17/2012 at 5:09 am

emma is so cute love her and rooney is also amazing

they are both greaat & different!there should be no comparison!
and enough with the ‘serious’rooney!finally someone who is classy & not a bimbo,smiling aaaaaaaaall the time for no reason!go rooney!

I’m tired of all this Emma’s “sensation”. Boring!

I think Rooney is awesome!!! so attractive and enigmatic, and Emma she is so funny and cute

Love them both. I love Emma’s sense of humor, she seems so… herself, not like many young actresses in Hollywood these days. She has the soul of a comedian and she is really pretty. And well Rooney, what can I say? I’m obsessed with her, she is so talented and she is gorgeous. She will go far in her career. BEST LUCK IN ALL THEIR PROJECTS to these amazing girls.