Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: From London To L.A.!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: From London To L.A.!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrives at LAX airport from her trip to London on Wednesday (February 15) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old English model and Transformers actress made sure to sign autographs for her awaiting fans as she made her way through the terminal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Earlier in the week, Rosie hit the red carpet at the Elle Style Awards in a sparkling Antonio Berardi dress and Sergio Rossi shoes.

At the event, Rosie was honored with the Style Icon award.

rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 01
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 02
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 03
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 04
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 05
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 06
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 07
rosie huntington whiteley from london to l a 08

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 10:36 am

I bet she has really bad teeth and her breathe probably smells too!

Rosie is sooooooo B E A U T I F U L !@Ivy League Student: YOU IDIOT !

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 10:52 am

@Emma:
I bet you touch your mother!

@Ivy League Student: you are a ivy league PILLOCK !

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 10:55 am

@Emma:
Suck it you pig!

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 10:58 am

@Emma:
I bet your breathe smells the way hers does, like your mother’s vag!

@Ivy League Student: HEY you are GORMLESS !

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 11:04 am

@Emma:
I always get the last say, you hideous **** monkey. Your to stupid to realize it, dumbasss! Not everyone could go to an Ivy league college!

YOU got to be kidding me. i will get the last say. YOU GIT !

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 11:16 am

@Emma:
What a fool…

@Ivy League Student:
Omg, that is so so funny!

@Ivy League Student: HEY Ivy League PLONKER !

Looks like she’s got a d!ck up her ****.

@Ivy League Student: Your name is a joke correct? You’re supposedly ivy league and yet you don’t know the difference between your and you’re, and to and too. You’re right.. not everyone can go to an Ivy League school. : / I truly hope you don’t genuinely go to one, I will lose my faith in the educational system.

Absolutely love Rosie – she is georgous and her style absolutely flawless. Stunning stunning

She looks awful…She is too tall and she has a horse head

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 3:20 pm

@muze1800:
I don’t remember trying to have a conversation with you, *******. I didn’t know people wanted me to tell my personal buisness on the computer. You are deluted.

@Ivy League Student: Look you is back The Ivy League Student WANKER !

SORRY typing too fast. Look who is back The Ivy Leagur student WANKER !

Ivy League Student @ 02/16/2012 at 5:34 pm

@Emma: Go to college, you idiot! I bet the only college you’ll make it too is a state univeristy! Hahaha!

@Ivy League Student:HEY TWERP i’m in my last year in high school. i spent two years in school in Hastings,England with my cousins who live in Hastings. and yes i will be going to univeristy in England. i’m a proud ENGLISH AMERICAN

@Ivy League Student:

Well now I just know you’re a fraud …the word is *deluded* sweetheart. At least make sure you’re spelling these insults correctly. Ahh, ignorance really is bliss.

Angelinas’ lips need to take a hint from Rosie’s lips.

everyone shut up people have different opinions i think she ugly and has no body what so ever [guys want a body not no ass or boobs], and retarted lips. Megan fox is better in my opinion….and i agree with Jason she also has a horse head..and out of all the Victoria secret models she the ugliest…#team Adrianna Lima

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All